Payoneer Logo

Payoneer

Send and receive money locally and internationally

Payoneer Reviews - Page 2

Payoneer payment wallet

It has become one of my frequently used tools for safe money management . In a moment I had to use the customer service I was quite useful what made me feel calm after finishing our chat, to solve inconveniemtes, a good job with your service. since that is what the client wants to be satisfied. because without a well-attended clientele any type of business goes bankrupt

Pros

Very easy to make money transactions. It comes with a debit card that you can use I love the fact that it allows me to make transactions online. I would like in this software that I can send and receive money worldwide. Payoneer according to my experience and my point of view, is a wonderful option to receive disbursements for virtual services and self-service payment of employees since between accounts of the same payoneer no fees are charged only a monthly fee that for how versatile the payoneer platform is It is not expensive, it is very intuitive and simple to use, and its platform is safe, also while using Payoneer I can pay in one type of currency and the person who receives can withdraw to your benefit in local currency

Cons

as for its cons, I find almost none against it, but there must be, like everything else, at the moment it can be used to receive money from abroad, not to send money abroad which if you have business abroad I see it not very convenient , your service at some times is slow sometimes for everything else I am sure they will improve over time

Payoneer - the new way of handling your money online

All in all, a great financial app and platform to use. Never failed, no issues with transactions, going out or coming in. Perfect.

Pros

Payoneer has provided me with all of the safety and peace of mind when it comes to my online banking, payments and receiving funds. It is a very good platform that is easy to use, it is safe and fast and it never failed me. All in all, a great app and addition to my financial apps.

Cons

There is a long set up process involved once you just start using Payoneer. There are a lot of requirements, settings, documentation to be provided, which is time consuming. Never the less, at the end it is worth it as it is very simple later on.

Having accounts with foreign banks is so dope

Payoneer is really cool, what attracted me first was my ability to withdraw directly to my bank account, it became my Paypal alternative, since Paypal has some restrictions on my country (Nigeria). I have gone ahead to even refer other online freelancers to use Payoneer.

Pros

First to mention is the fact that by successful signup with Payoneer, I automatically have accounts with 3 different foreign banks with their currencies and could apply to get 2 more, it comes with a real bank account details, it's so unique to Payoneer (as far as I know), and once I receive payments to these accounts, it shows in my Payoneer balance. Wow!!!, so bae. Another thing is my ability to withdraw straight to my bank account, especially here in Nigeria where Paypal has some restrictions. Nothing serves better. Another unique feature from Payoneer is the option to request for a Payoneer Master Card which can be used ANYWHERE!!!. Not to forget their easily navigateable website interface.

Cons

First to note off their excessive charges, if u don't use your account within 12-months you also get charged, absurd, they should review their charges. I also wish they initiated a 'get paid via email' kind of system, like Paypal, emails are easier to remember than the special customer IDs.

Payment transferring for small businesses

With Payoneer, we can receive payments with different currencies. It made our job easier and as well our accountant is happy.

Pros

Considering its competitors like PayPal, Transferwise, Bitwage, Payoneer is the fastest money transferring software. In payoneer you may engage with more than 100 currencies however in PayPal it is just 30.

Cons

Well, yes Payoneer is the fastest but is the most expensive as well. Also, they do not offer 7/24 customer service.

Payoneer - the new way of handling your funds

I enjoy all of my work done through Payoneer, as it is always fast, reliable and very safe and secure to use.

Pros

Payoneer is a great tool and a platform for monetary transactions - it is a quite new platform, but it is gaining popularity on daily basis. It has collected the best ideas and processes from other online money transfer platforms and turned it into one great package.

Cons

The fact that the first time registration takes a lot of your time, as it asks for many documents, document numbers, verifications, confirmations etc. It does make your account so much more secure, but it is just a pain to go through the process.

Not sold yet

Payoneer seems fine, I am not 100% sold yet, more especially because I am having issues right in the beginning of using their platform

Pros

Payoneer was mentioned by a close family member of mine, so I took kindly to it. I liked how it's available around the world and how it allows money transfer to and from a number of countries. It tends to even support countries that are not supported by its larger competitors. This makes transecting a bit easier. Setting up an account with Payoneer is easy and quick, and it's free to do. The initial...

Cons

I have not been on Payoneer for long, but it has its pros and cons. What I do not like about Payoneer is its customer support, when I try to get hold of them it takes a long time to get a customer support agent to assist me. I also do not like how Payoneer does not easily link with Paypal, I guess because they are competitors? but none-the-less it's not pleasant to deal with. To get the two linked I have to go through Payoneer customer support which takes time to connect with. What I will give them though at least thus far is their agents can be helpful at times.

Payoneer came up as alternative to PayPal and a lot better than that

I'm really happy with Payoneer even my clients are happy. I would recommend every freelancer and contractor to use Payoneer.

Pros

Easy to get P2P and Client-Freelancer payment without any problem of currency exchange and different rates. First get the money in your account and then exchange it later in whatever currency you want. You only have to pay 2-3% on Payments you receive from sender. For Pakistan, it helped us a lot that it can be connected to your bank account and easily withdraw money to your bank account in your currency anytime, anywhere with just 2% fees and as low as $1. Payoneer Mastercard service is another good way to use your Payoneer account anywhere in the world. I simply love how Payoneer made my life easier as a Freelancer.

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing to worry about in Payoneer. But the prices and fees in Mastercard are a lot higher than normal bank Mastercard or Visa Card.

I love the service

I like the mastercard, they charge very low commissions compared to competitors, they provide fast and worldwide customer service, and it is not necessary to use a local bank account to spend the money

Pros

I love the service, I found payoneer thanks to this website that was recommended to me [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons

The only thing that I don't like very much is that it takes between 3 to 4 days from when the client sends their payment until it can be spent from the mastercard debit card, that is, it is not immediate transfer but compared to other applications, waiting a few days is better than paying high commissions for the service

The best cross-border payment solution I've used

Payoneer has greatly helped me in running my business smoothly. Receiving payments from clients and platforms I work with was made easier. Withdrawing funds to my bank accounts only takes 1-2 working days. Being a customer for almost a decade now, this is a service I would recommend.

Pros

Payoneer solves a lot of payment problems for freelancers, bloggers, and professionals who deal with mostly international clients. Unlike PayPal with a lot of restrictions that sometimes make it impossible to receive payments, Payoneer is a lot more open and flexible. It's quite easy to use as well. For the awesome service you get, the rates expensive but bearable. The fact that you can have different bank accounts in different currencies is a huge plus.

Cons

The web UI could be improved to look modern. It's functional but rather depressing. Also, SMS notifications for this payment platform is long overdue but never implemented.

Constantly Improving

We are generally satisfied with this product and will continue to use it for years to come.

Pros

We started using Payoneer when it was still relatively new, now it's gone through a lot of updates and I see their drive to constantly improve and upgrade their services. I particularly like how easy to use the software is and how easily it integrates with other softwares. It's also very secure.

Cons

I just wish they have their own built-in invoice maker.

Lacking flexibility and functions

I am using Payoneer on a daily basis. It is secure and got faster over the years.

Pros

It is easy to set up and you may set up multiple currencies at once to receive payments on local bank accounts without any incoming payment fee.

Cons

You can't transfer money to bank accounts. You can only pay by the Payoneer debit card (one per currency) or pay directly to a Payoneer account via email. You can't shift money to one currency to another. Sending money is more expensive than other solutions.

The Best and Secure Online Payment Platform

I really like and love Payoneer. Because Payoneer allows me to receive payments in an easy and simple way. I have done a lot of projects in different freelance websites, so I always receive my freelance payments through Payoneer. The dashboard of Payoneer is really easy to understand and use. Even Payoneer mobile application dashboard and the interface are really nice. So I am really satisfied with this great online Payment system.

Pros

You can receive your freelance website payments through Payoneer. Payoneer is really a great online payment platform. You can easily withdraw your earnings to your bank account or even you can use Payoneer card to withdraw money from ATM. You can also get bank account numbers of different countries and currencies. So easily you can also use these international receiving accounts for your online store like for your store at Amazon.

Cons

I do a lot of transactions in Payoneer. I send money to my friends and I receive my Online Payments. I am honestly speaking, I never faced any issue when I use Payoneer. The features are extraordinary awesome and incredible. So for me, there are no cons.

Payoneer, the only trustable payment solution for freelancers

My overall experience using Payoneer has been fantastic. With the help of Payoneer, I've been able to multiply my freelance earning 5x because PayPal is not available in my country so I was not able to take most of the international clients and tasks. Then I found Payoneer, it's well know and almost providing their services worldwide. Moreover, I use Payoneer to receive payments from Odesk, Fiverr and PPH with just a single click :) Now that Payoneer has collaborated with our local telecom service, Jazz, it has made my life even much easier, now I don't have to visit ATM everytime, I easily withdraw money from Payoneer to my JazzCash account and use it wherever I want. Thanks to Payoneer team for providing such a brilliant service :)

Pros

Well, I like infact love Payoneer service because it has opened a totally new world of opportunities for my. As you may know that PayPal is not available here in Pakistan unfortunately, so when I found Payoneer, I felt it like a life saver for me :)

Cons

The least that I like about Payoneer is the ATM withdrawal fee :) Although I usually withdraw money to my JazzCash account but still 2% per transaction hits me always :)

the best payment service ever

I recommend it to every freelance user in the world :)

Pros

payoneer is most user friendly and easy to use payment service I have ever used. It is so easy and clear to use without any problem. The most I like about payoneer is that I can integrate and connect it with freelance platforms that I use for my work.

Cons

customer services definitely it must me better. If you need customer service you need to wait too long.

Payoneer as Service Provider is Great to Use

It's been very good and integral so far. Also, Payoneer works as an independent enterprise, with a Blog page for Freelancers to put their work, while one has access to work online on platform of Payoneer of other Freelancers, and a page of 'Enterprise' to access Freelance companies who offer work. It thus works, 'two-three' in one.

Pros

Payoneer is proved to be, at least in my opinion and that of others a great service provider to receive and send payments. I mostly use it to receive payments from outsourcers as Freelancer, and it'svery easy, actually simple to send money and receive money. Low fees apply for deduction, thus this does not bother anyone, on side of receiver, and Payoneer earns also at the same time. It has a Dashboard...

Cons

Actually I cannot say anything in this, many companies, who work online are also connected online to Payoneer, and with a min. of 10 Eur, payee can receive from them payment, from Companies who also make payment via platform of LSP.

The most complete payment processor I know

Overall, Payoneer is some of the best software I have used. The company O work for is in other country, and with Payoneer I receive their payments. And I can use the money with my Payoneer card. Being a freelancer and remote worker is possible with Payoneer. I don't know another software that works this way and does it so well.

Pros

- I can receive payments in several currencies via bank transfer, with very low commissions. If someone is going to pay me in one of the currencies that Payoneer does not have, I can send them an invoice, so they can pay that way with their credit or debit card. - The withdrawal fees are acceptable. The technical support is fabulous. It responds very quickly and to all questions I have had. - The Payoneer card is great, It is accepted by all merchants I have used it at. It also allows me to buy cryptocurrencies, which is great!

Cons

- To unlock all the features, users have to pass verifications levels that depend on the amounts they receive in their Payoneer account. This problem makes the experience a bit frustrating at first. - The interface is confusing; the website took me some getting used to. I don't like the Android app because it lacks a lot of functionality.

Payoneer- A solution made for small business and Freelancers

Overall experience is very good with Payoneer. Its support is awesome. They have both a card and bank transfer option to withdraw funds. You can receive payemnts from clients easily and access your funds remotely.

Pros

I still remember joining Payoneer mainly because there was no other option available for me at that time. But it turned out to be the best choice. Payoneer makes it easy to not only receive payments from multiple websites where I work and earn from, but it also makes it easier to request direct payments from my clients who can pay using multiple modes ranging from bank accounts to Credit and Debit cards. They also have solutions for businesses like marketplaces and mass payout companies.

Cons

One thing that I would like Payoneer to add is an API that can be added to websites to dynamically request payments from clients. It will make it easier to request payments from clients. that is one of the main cons that i have noticed so far.

A good tool for digital nomads and remote workers

Pros

One of the best things that this tool has is the international transfers between banks, so if you are working remotely or doing freelance then Payoneer helps you to charge and receive the payment, later you can transfer your funds to a bank account.

Cons

Fees are considerable when transferring money. There are certain activities banned from its use, which becomes quite annoying, your funds can be totaled if you are not aware of this. Also, there is no integration with cryptocurrencies.

Payoneer in my life

In this Internet world everyone doing business and other dealing with the world in the place where they are sitting. And every person can't open bank in every region.but payoneer make it's to happen.what we want more than that.its the biggest and valuable experience I got and feel with payoneer

Pros

I can tel am a Internet hunter.i am always searching new things to develop my self. from my search I found very best app to deal with international currency. It's more difficult think and it's not be done in dream that am open a account in foreign country like US, UK. Payoneer is easily make it to happen.and its procedure and security is more strong. When we open it or use it payoneer guide us in every...

Cons

Can import few currencies in every region and with security can make facilities to do direct transfer to payoneer from local transaction And every country they have many methods to identify there citizenship.when we open account it's good to mention there identity from the method they have in their country.and import some language is important

Payoneer is an excellent service that solves many international boundaries.

So far I've had no issues with Payoneer, their customer support is relatively punctual with their emails and they're very helpful and friendly. It took me 5 minutes to sign up and get a U.S. bank account to use for various platforms. I've sent and received money on Payoneer without any issues. Payoneer makes me feel secure in knowing my clients can pay me directly without any problems.

Pros

Payoneer is an easy service to sign up to and it offers you an American bank account which comes in handy more than I could admit. Transactions are fast and the website is very easy to use, I believe they were also offering incentives to sign up just recently, also I didn't sign up with an affiliate link. Payoneer is a service that is breaking boundaries for international trade.

Cons

Payoneer charges are a little on the high side, but for the service, they offer it's negligible. I was also pretty bummed that I missed the $50 invite link before signing up and couldn't get it after.

The best payment system to receive money from abroad

The advantage of Payoneer is that it is associated with many recognized companies that pay by this means, it is not necessary to go to a bank to obtain this service, all the management is online, easy and fast, I recommend Payoneer, especially for people who work as freelancers since the main freelancer platforms are associated with Payoneer and facilitate receiving payments.

Pros

Payoneer is a great payment system, in my spare time, I work as a freelancer , I am a user of Payoneer for more than five years. There are many companies for freelancer that use this payment method, I have used it in fiver, Upwork, and other companies for which I have done work, something I like is that it is possible to receive payments in dollars, euros, pounds sterling, and other currencies, the app is quite complete and the best to send money to another user of Payoneer is free.I like that to receive payments Payoneer gives me a bank account according to the currency, either dollars or euros.

Cons

Something I don't like is that the fees are a bit high, if the fees were not so high, it would be the perfect prepaid card. Another thing that I consider negative is that their cards depend on Wirecard solution, and from my point of view, they should have more options to choose the issuer of their prepaid cards.

My International Payment Partner

I am using Payoneer for my online earning Journey. In Nepal, Paypal has sent only options and other popular payment methods are not available. The only legit way to receive online earning in Nepal is Payoneer. Payoneer also enables us to redeem our balance after reaching the minimum payment threshold.

Pros

Payoneer allows us to create an international bank account without being physically present there. As a freelance and internet worker, I am able to receive my online earnings through Payoneer. The majority of my revenue has come from Fiverr, Upwork, Amazon Associate, and ClickBank which I can easily receive in my Payoneer account. And that earning I can transfer to my local bank account with low fees.

Cons

There is no direct way to send and receive money between Paypal and Payoneer which is cause an issue when I have no funds in anyone and have sufficient funds in another.

My experience using Payoneer

I use payoneer to receive payments for my freelance gigs.

Pros

Payoneer is just wonderful for receiving payments regardless of your location, it's just perfect for freelancers. The layout is wonderful for easy navigation. I like the fact that a debit card is created for a new user the moment he signs up and that card will be delivered free of charge to the user's location, isn't that awesome? Also, the annual 30 dollars maintenance charge is pretty decent compared to the value and comfort they offer.

Cons

So far so good I haven't seen a feature I don't like on payoneer. If I find one I won't hesitate to share.

Excellent Global Payments Solution

I am using Payoneer services from last 10 years and managing online payments and always found it secure and easy way to send or receive payments globally.

Pros

Payoneer is the fastest way of sending or receiving money internationally with full security and minimum amount of charges. There are lots of other platforms of managing online payments but i found Payoneer best among all of them. My online IT business requires such an incredible payment system which i found in shape of Payoneer. You can manage your payments in multiple currencies and it also offers a debit card which you can use to withdraw funds from anywhere around the world.

Cons

Everything looks perfect in Payoneer. If Payoneer improve there customer support time then i am very much assure that they will further grow in future.

The perfect tool to get paid as a Freelancer

Since using Payoneer we have opened our market to more countries, we can receive payments for our services from many places in the world.

Pros

This platform is perfect for receiving online payments as a Freelancer, if I don't have access to a bank account in euros, dollars or other currencies, with Payoneer they assign me a bank account and I can receive payments without problems. It is a very good option to receive payments from other countries.

Cons

I think the only bad thing about this company is that it does not allow receiving payments from natural persons, only from legal entities. They made me a transfer of 900€ a few weeks ago and the transaction was not processed because the origin of the transaction was a personal bank account.