Payoneer Logo

Payoneer

Send and receive money locally and internationally

Payoneer Reviews - Page 3

Payoneer is the Best Online Payment Processor

I am using Payoneer for my online transactions including Freelance websites and Amazon. I am getting payment from different clients through Payoneer. I always withdraw to my Bank and sometimes I also withdraw the amount through my Payoneer Debit Card.

Pros

Payoneer issues a debit card to the users. The Payoneer is the best online payment processor. You can also use Global Payment service, which gives you a U.S bank account. This bank account you can use to get payment through different websites like Amazon.

Cons

There are lots of incredible and professional features in Payoneer. I never faced any kind of issue or difficulty regarding the payment receiving or sending. So according to my experience, there are no cons.

Very Safe and Secure Platform for Online Payment

On a general note, Payoneer is far better as a platform to receive payments for jobs as an online worker. In addition, it is smooth to link it up with local bank accounts for all kinds of online transactions. More so, Payoneer is not only great for receiving payments, but it is also safe to make payments without any hitch.

Pros

Payoneer is a payment platform that is very safe and secure for sending and receiving payments across the world. I was able to synchronize it with my local bank accounts here in Nigeria while also providing debit cards for withdrawal anywhere in the world. The exchange rates are very reasonable and even better than other similar platforms. I strongly recommend Payoneer to anyone needing a safe payment platform.

Cons

I want the company to work on acceptability on popular shopping platforms to make it easier to spend. In addition, I think the exchange rate when using a debit card is relatively costlier than typical debit cards. Therefore, users may not enjoy using their debit card initially, but it is not also compulsory to use the card.

Excellent payment processor

With Payoneer I can receive payments from international companies and in a variety of currencies that I can then use thanks to the card that Payoneer provides us, so it is excellent to have this tool that helps all entrepreneurs and small and medium businesses, makes Transactions are easier, which makes business life easier to work with any client at the mud level.

Pros

It is an excellent tool, allows us to receive and send payments to companies, also has the option of sending us a completely free prepaid credit card that can be used anywhere in the world, in addition to paying online at all available stores , and also pay at stores in any city and anywhere. The interface of the page is very easy and intuitive, besides the technical support is excellent one of the best in the market.

Cons

Although it is an excellent tool, and they provide you with a prepaid credit card a single problem occurs with Payoneer, and the fees for using this card are expensive, on the page there are the costs for different uses of the card since for each type Transaction has a price and all tend to be high costs, but nevertheless I could only say that what I just mentioned is the only bad thing and that I don't like it, then all the other options it gives us are great.

Great way if you don't have access for some currencies accounts

Pros

I get into Payoneer because in my country I can't have or can't have access to a dollar currency account, so it's a great option for me as a freelancer! they've improve some features, and I love that they sent you a Debit Card which you can use on any part of the world, I've use it on Venezuela, Argentina and Colombia so far, and it worked

Cons

Add more free ways to receive money and send money, because not everyone has Payoneer or don't need it as some freelancers do, and please lower the minimum amount of payments.

International payment = Payoneer

Payoneer has made my international transection very simple and I'm very satisfied with its service.

Pros

Payoneer is most simple and most useful platform for international payments. We can get payment very fast comparing to other such platforms automatically without any hidden charges. I would recommend it to everyone.

Cons

Looking for something about which I can complaint but I have not found it yet.

Perfect Method to Receive Money from My International Clients

This is the best way to receive global payment from my clients. The advantage of Payoneer is it's not mandatory to have a personal bank account to withdraw the payment from the client. Another thing is, It's recognized by most of the online platforms. Very simple user-friendly interface. The very easy and quick transaction makes it easy to receive my payments globally.

Pros

I am a web developer and I work in fiverr as a freelancer. The most effective feature of Payoneer is, it is recognized by most of the platforms of freelancing websites. Money transfer is very fast from a freelance platform to Payoneer. I am using payoneer since 2017 and most of the time I got outstanding and hassle free service from them. For me, most exciting feature of payoneer is, I can send my money to my younger brother's bank account directly which saves my time to send his tuition fees.

Cons

Sometimes Payoneer makes delays for the transaction without any meaningful reason. Their customer service is not that satisfactory but they are helpful. I can remember, I had an issue to receive my payment, I emailed them, but it was not solved within a day, but, when I made a phone call to them, it was solved within 5 minutes!

Choice platform for freelancers in developing countries

Payoneer has helped me receive payments from freepiks and others over some period of time. It can be really useful for freelancers in developing countries where there are limited options.

Pros

Well, most payment platforms have a complex interface. Payoneer stands out with quite a simple and easy to use interface. It allows you to receive payment for your services from anywhere in the world. Users can request for a card for a fee. I'm yet to receive mine but I was convinced to apply for one after I saw the ease with which my friend transacted. Trust me, that mastercard makes life easier. And yes, you can also make money from referrals. A lot of money!

Cons

I'm positive the recent rebranding will bring some desirable changes because my biggest issue with Payoneer is the fees. No sweet way to say it, the fees are high as compared to other platforms. Also, there's a transfer limit of $50 in my country. This can be a positive thing though, especially when you are trying to control your spending. Customer service is poor at times and it takes a some time to get a favourable response when you have payment issues. I believe verification process can still be made better and easier at all times.

Best Place for Online Payment Transactions

I am working as a freelancer in UpWork and I always send my payment to Payoneer, then from Payoneer I transfer in my JazzCash account in Pakistan. I really like the system of Payoneer and I am really satisfied with Payoneer.

Pros

If you want to get your freelance website payments or even from any direct client, then Payoneer is the best solution. Payoneer allows you to make online payment transactions. You can get a MasterCard and this Debit card you can use anywhere in the world.

Cons

For me, Payoneer is awesome and incredible from every side. I never faced any issue using the Payoneer. So as far I know, it's fabulous. There are no cons.

Best digital payment service there is

Pros

I used to get payments in USD. I was able to setup three different bank accounts in three countries to withdraw my funds. As I travelled for work a lot, this made it very easy to manage my accounts and conveniently move my funds. The exchange rate was better than most local banks. The withdrawl time according to Payoneer is 2-5 business days, but I always had my funds in my bank account within 1 day;...

Cons

I didn't like the prepaid mastercard options. Some of my collegues at the time almost exclusively used this method for most of their expenses and bills, but in the countries I was using the card, the exchange rate and fees were terrible.

The best payment platform for Freelancers

Pros

There are so many things that I love about Payoneer. I love the fact that they make it so very easy to sign up without compromising my security. They also have multiple currencies available and I have my very own Mastercard

Cons

I think sometimes the customer service agents are very limited in the information that they're able to provide. They tend to have to escalate things a lot and that means a longer waiting time for me to get my issues resolved.

Payoneer-one of the best e-wallets for freelancers

I am able to receive marketplace money due to Payoneer. When I get freelancing money from Payoneer to local bank, it makes me so much happpy which is inexpressible as well as it gives me financial confidence.

Pros

Payoneer interface is very much easy to use. Mobile and web both versions are available. Within Payoneer, I am able to exchange currencies- USD to GBP and vice versa and USD To EURO and vice versa. Payoneer gives me three international bank details for receiving marketplace money and transferring money to local banks. Its customer service is superb!

Cons

To get Payoneer mastercard, I have to earn 100 USD Dollar from marketplace. USD to my local currency conversion rate is lower ( 1 USD = 83.00 local currency) than transferwise currency conversion rate ( 1 USD = 84.00 local currency) . Minimum 50 USD or equivalent GBP or EURO is needed to withdraw from Payoneer bank accounts to my local bank account which is a disappointing issue for me.

Absolutely love this

As an international entrepreneur it makes it easier to do business no matter where I am.

Pros

It's the best of its kind out there. I'm able to accept funds from practically anywhere in the world and it integrates with almost any other website that requires payment details. You get access to a US bank account and that gives the freedom of adding it to other payment platforms. The fees are low as well.

Cons

In the 10 years since I've been using this I have not had any major problems or issues. And any suggestions I might have to improve it have already been taken care of.

Payoneer review - esshaimi

Through my experience with this distinguished bank, I found that it is worth dealing with it and relying on it in various financial transactions

Pros

The Payoneer bank is useful and wonderful and contributes to facilitating the process of transferring and withdrawing money so that through it you can send money to anyone else who has an account on the site and also you can withdraw money to your bank and of course from anywhere in the world at any time and this distinguished bank Also by providing an international MasterCart card, through which you...

Cons

Among the downsides of the site is that the minimum withdrawal limit is a little high

Best Online Payment Processor Platform

Payoneer is very important for me. Because I usually do my online transactions through payoneer. Payoneer is the great money processing platform. You can withdraw the money in your bank.

Pros

Payoneer is the best online payment processor. You can register yourself and then they send you one Debit Card. This card you can use anywhere in all over the world. There are lots of freelance websites, that accept Payoneer.

Cons

The interface of payoneer in desktop and mobile device is incredible. For me the use of payoneer is very easy. So according to my point of view, there are no cons.

US Bank accounts

Pros

what i like most about this software is that it has many banks that is offers to u and you can link it to almost anything or any sites that pays you and you can also have a bank account added to it in what ever country you live in to have what ever money you have on your account withdrawn to your bank that have in your country.....

Cons

to be honest this software is one of my best software i have ever used i honestly don't have nothing bad to say about this software they have been getting better as the years go by....

Virtual wallet.

Payoneer is a very good option to receive payments for virtual and self-service services, it is very useful and very easy to use, in addition its security is high, also while using Payoneer I can pay in a currency type and the person who receives it can withdraw at your convenience and local currency, for a small conversion fee.

Pros

I love using payoneer because thanks to him he was able to send and receive funds directly to my bank account, I can link a bank account and even a credit card, he also has the virtue of making massive payments, it is very easy to register and his security is equally good.

Cons

The quality of customer service is a bit poor and a commission is also lost, but in general it is a very good application to send and receive payments anywhere in the world.

Makes getting paid easy

So far so good, I appreciate Payoneer for thinking of those outside of the USA and for making the life of freelancers so much easier.

Pros

Being a freelancer outside the USA, it can be difficult to get paid. With Payoneer, I have been able to send request for payment to my clients, link to other freelancing platforms with ease and receive payments, on time and with no problems. Payoneer gives me a USA bank account that I used to receive payment from clients all over the world. They also have other currencies, which makes this a great option for all freelancers. I link my local bank account so I withdraw my money with ease too. That's a major plus for me.

Cons

They have recently updated their requirements for clients to verify what you are charging for clients have complained that they are asking for too much. I hope they can make this process easy for clients, as they did in the past.

Good as an option when you have little options

It's good if you have no other options because you live in a 3rd world country and PayPal or Stripe is not available for you. Otherwise, I have no idea why would someone bother to use it.

Pros

It's working in countries where most of the financial tools are not working. That's the major benefit of this tool and the reason why so many people are using it.

Cons

There will be several major points here: - it's very unreliable as software. Many of my clients had problems paying because of different technical issues. Sometimes when you want to pay - there is only one option (i.e. credit card) and your Payoneer balance is missing from the options list. Then you reload for 20x times, clear cache, use an anonymous browser, and dance around your PC and it might just...

Payoneer Software Review

I've been using Payoneer for more than years now, and I can say it is still one of the fastest money transferring softwares ever.

Pros

The fact that Payoneer makes it possible for us to receive payments with different currencies makes it purely amazing. It makes my job much easier as a freelancer on different online freelancing websites.

Cons

Their excessive monthly maintenance fee is ridiculously much. Thirty dollars for what? To me, it's unreasonable. Also, to get a Payoneer card now, one needs to have made at least $2000, which is just unfair.

Global Payment Processor

Overall, I'm happy to be able to send payments i receive to my bank account for a little fee and receive payments all over the world whenever I want through my email.

Pros

I love the fact that most people use this payment processor. A Paypal alternative if you ask me

Cons

Getting their card delivered is quite expensive.

Secured Payment Platform

It has been wonderful so far. Now I can receive my earnings without the fear of waking up to a limitation email like PayPal. I'll recommend this for everyone especially freelancers like me.

Pros

I use this platform to receive my earnings. I'm a freelancer and I use this for receiving my payments. The platform is very secured. Their fees are absolutely free or very little. Small businesses and individuals can make use of this service.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. They have been of great help ever since I started. Customer support is always eager to assist me.

Best Alternative to Paypal

I had to settle for Payoneer for receiving payment for my freelance jobs because Paypal was not available in my country (Nigeria). This is one the best decision I made. I've had a seamless experience with Payoneer so, and I highly recommend it to others as well.

Pros

I use Payoneer to receive my earnings from Amazon and other sites. I rate their service very highly. Apart from being a very secure and reliable way to make and receive payment worldwide, I am most wowed by Payoneer's amazing Customer service.

Cons

None. I am yet to experience any challenge using Payoneer

My evaluation of the payoneer software.

Payoneer is a good software that makes it easy to receive payments, I just don't say that it's great because it's necessary to have a minimum of $50 to transfer the money, but in other matters, it meets my expectations.

Pros

The ease of receiving my payments, only using my email. No need to use personal data to receive payments from third parties. Easy to transfer money from your Payoneer account to your bank account, money drops right into your account within 1 to 3 working days.

Cons

What I least liked about this software is the fact that it is necessary to have a minimum of $50 in order to withdraw the payment to the bank account.

Best PayPal alternative for Nepali eCommerce.

In Nepal PayPal has the send-only option, we cannot accept PayPal funds in Nepal due to the monetary policy of Nepal Rastra Bank. In that situation, Payoneer gives us the solution to accept payment from our clients and helps us to globalize our eCommerce business.

Pros

Payoneer allows us to receive funds from all over the world and also allows us to easily withdraw to our local bank account in nepal.

Cons

The cons about Payoneer are its minimum withdrawal limits only. Every time we need to wait for the reaching $50 or above for withdrawal.

Excellent Online Payment System

I have a very good experience with Payoneer, Because now I receive my all global Payments through Payoneer. I am really satisfied that I can withdraw from Payoneer to my JazzCash Wallet instantly in Pakistan. I am working as a freelancer in different freelance websites and almost all of them are paying me through Payoneer. So this payment platform is really best.

Pros

If you want to pay or get paid online then Payoneer is the best option. Payoneer is incredible online payment platform that allows you to send or receive money. As a freelancer you can get your payments through Payoneer. Payoneer also offer international bank accounts so you can receive your payments in your international bank account. Even you can also withdraw in your local bank. The features of Payoneer are really outstanding.

Cons

I never faced any kind of delay during the receiving and sending money through Payoneer. Even I receive payments in my International Accounts without any kind of problem. So for me this payment platform is really awesome without any kind of cons.