Payoneer Logo

Payoneer

Send and receive money locally and internationally

Payoneer Reviews - Page 4

Best Alternative to Paypal

I had to settle for Payoneer for receiving payment for my freelance jobs because Paypal was not available in my country (Nigeria). This is one the best decision I made. I've had a seamless experience with Payoneer so, and I highly recommend it to others as well.

Pros

I use Payoneer to receive my earnings from Amazon and other sites. I rate their service very highly. Apart from being a very secure and reliable way to make and receive payment worldwide, I am most wowed by Payoneer's amazing Customer service.

Cons

None. I am yet to experience any challenge using Payoneer

My evaluation of the payoneer software.

Payoneer is a good software that makes it easy to receive payments, I just don't say that it's great because it's necessary to have a minimum of $50 to transfer the money, but in other matters, it meets my expectations.

Pros

The ease of receiving my payments, only using my email. No need to use personal data to receive payments from third parties. Easy to transfer money from your Payoneer account to your bank account, money drops right into your account within 1 to 3 working days.

Cons

What I least liked about this software is the fact that it is necessary to have a minimum of $50 in order to withdraw the payment to the bank account.

Best PayPal alternative for Nepali eCommerce.

In Nepal PayPal has the send-only option, we cannot accept PayPal funds in Nepal due to the monetary policy of Nepal Rastra Bank. In that situation, Payoneer gives us the solution to accept payment from our clients and helps us to globalize our eCommerce business.

Pros

Payoneer allows us to receive funds from all over the world and also allows us to easily withdraw to our local bank account in nepal.

Cons

The cons about Payoneer are its minimum withdrawal limits only. Every time we need to wait for the reaching $50 or above for withdrawal.

Excellent Online Payment System

I have a very good experience with Payoneer, Because now I receive my all global Payments through Payoneer. I am really satisfied that I can withdraw from Payoneer to my JazzCash Wallet instantly in Pakistan. I am working as a freelancer in different freelance websites and almost all of them are paying me through Payoneer. So this payment platform is really best.

Pros

If you want to pay or get paid online then Payoneer is the best option. Payoneer is incredible online payment platform that allows you to send or receive money. As a freelancer you can get your payments through Payoneer. Payoneer also offer international bank accounts so you can receive your payments in your international bank account. Even you can also withdraw in your local bank. The features of Payoneer are really outstanding.

Cons

I never faced any kind of delay during the receiving and sending money through Payoneer. Even I receive payments in my International Accounts without any kind of problem. So for me this payment platform is really awesome without any kind of cons.

Excellent digital bank

Pros

The payoneer is an excellent way to receive and send money, I use it a lot because I do international transactions, they are faster and with the lowest rate, the payoneer is super simple to handle and has a very interactive layout.

Cons

The payoneer pleases me a lot, the only negative point is the annual fee for those who issued a physical card here in Brazil, the fee costs an average of $ 29 dollars, just that that bothers me a little in the others I am satisfied.

Payoneer Is Great When You Have Problems With PayPal

I wish there were more places that would have Payoneer as a payment option, and also that more companies and other entities has where small business owners like me can have this as another form of payment to us. I look forward to the day when more companies, nonprofits, etc. use Payoneer.

Pros

I actually found this easier to set up than PayPal. I really love it because transferring funds from Payoneer to my bank account is quicker with less stress.

Cons

I can't think of anything bad about it. I love it.

A helpful transaction app

I feel great having Payoneer as my account, I mostly use it for transacting and withdrawing different amount of money, it has become easy to shop online through Payoneer, The payment system is reliable, cost effective and trustworthy, I have a secure connection of Payoneer with my email account, but sometimes the customer service takes so much time to response, overall best kind of services can be...

Pros

easy to transact money.

Cons

Customer response rate is low.

Trusted customer support!

Pros

Excellent customer support, my computer was hacked and someone accessed my payoneer and transferred funds to their account, I was frustrated, contacted the support they assured me they will manage to refund the payment, after several verification process after few weeks funds were restored, thank you!!

Cons

The privacy is quite a hassle, they need to enhance security, direct payment method from paypal to payoneer should be integrated, other than that highly recommended!

A Brief Review for Payoneer

This payment option has enabled my freelance business to thrive well since I can receive money from any client from any corner of the world. It is secure and efficient for all business transactions. This payment software has enabled my freelance business and career to grow to reach horizons that I never imagined of.

Pros

So far, Payoneer is the best online global Payment option for freelancers and business people. I like it because it is cheaper compared to similar payment software. Again, its dollar conversion value is always higher thereby lowering its overall cost. Sending money from Payoneer to Payoneer is free and fast. Finally, one can receive money from several parts of the world seamlessly. I like Payoneer to the moon and back.

Cons

Payoneer delays for money withdrawn to the bank over the weekend. It has to be approved manually after the weekend, probably on Monday or Tuesday. I suggest that the process should be automated to ensure that people can withdraw money even on weekends.

Receive International payment and Withdraw in my Local Currency Bank

I am using Payoneer for the last 3 years. I regularly receive my online freelancing and affiliate earnings through Payoneer. Payoneer enables me to run my Print-on-demand business in the USA by living in Nepal. I am receiving my Print on demand earnings through USD ACH bank given by Payoneer which I can easily withdraw from my local bank after the minimum withdrawal limit is reached.

Pros

- Payoneer allows us to receive the online earnings from Affiliate marketing, freelancing, and Print on Demand Site - Free Payoneer account setup and supports more than 150 currencies. - Low bank transfer fee - Allow withdrawing funds from all over the world using Payoneer MasterCard

Cons

- Minimum bank withdrawal limit is significantly high in some countries. - There is no option to transfer funds between two payment gateway giants PayPal and Payoneer.

SUITABLE PAYMENT PLATFORM

Swift payment of International Service and Products Providers. Easy receipt of payments from our International Clients and Customers.

Pros

It provides various types of payment method including mass payouts which makes it easy for one to use this software to make mass payments. With this software, it has made it easier for us to pay our International Service and Products providers.

Cons

Payoneer can be a little bit technical for beginners.

A consistent payment service, just remember to plan ahead, as with all transfer services

Hardly any unpleasant surprises after the first few payments received. It also seems more and more people are starting to use Payoneer which should be good for everyone involved.

Pros

I originally started using Payoneer because a client used it for all of its payments to different service providers. For freelancers, it can be very beneficial to have a variety of options to receive payments from. I could not recommend a single payment service to any freelancer for this reason, the best option is to accept payments from all services that are not troublesome, and for me using Payoneer has never brought problems. The maintenance fee (which means no transfer fee) is reasonable and the payments are usually processed within 24 hours

Cons

The customer service from Payoneer is helpful but their office hours are somewhat restricted, which can lead to some anxiety on your first uses, if you don't plan ahead to send or receive your payment with a little buffer time

Pathetic Customer Service and Some Times Delay for No Obvious Reason

I use it to receive payments from my clients. The service is really pathetic sometimes. But sometimes they are really quick. Overall 2 stars out of 5. 2/5

Pros

Nice customer user interface. Easy to use features and well organized tabs. There are also detailed FAQs for new users. You can receive and send online payment from anywhere. It is really easy to send a payment request to someone email address. Also it is really easy to pay someone. There are no service charges if you pay to another Payoneer account. Sometimes the process for cash delivery and receiving is really quick. Also, it is very easy to attach your payoneer account with freelancing sites to receive online payments.

Cons

Sometimes they are really quick with service. But sometimes they will delay payments up to 3 months. They dont even tell the reason for delay. They also will not send any relevant email. They keep ignoring users queries on their forum. They will even ignore personal messages. Online chat system is pathetic. You will keep waiting for hours but they it is very rare case if they even bother to attend...

A pioneer in payment processing

I find Payoneer to be a very cool and modern payment processing platform, I like the clean and sleek user interface and useful financial tools. Once the payment goes through Payoneer, the funds are sent to the linked bank account in record time. Thanks so much for the awesome Payment platform.

Pros

I mainly use Payoneer when I freelance for Data Entry, and I find it very intuitive and easy to use, the way it processes payments is fast and secure, and you'll able to set up multiple payment portals.

Cons

I didn't like the difficultly of setting up a new bank account when I removed one, I wasn't able to add a new bank account without going through customer service, the waiting time took weeks, but it was worth it because the customer service rep was super friendly and helpful and helping me resolve my issue, and the issue was solved quickly after contact.

Perfect and really secure

Very satisfied with my customer experience with them, great support and service really!

Pros

Best banking app I know really, they have a lot of options when you need an account (multiple currencies), a debit card, a federal bank account (to link Paypal). Really secure also. I also love their emails to help grow the knowledge of their clients on how to grow your business... really amazing support. Their transactions are fast and the fees are so low.

Cons

The only thing that I would complain about is about the account fee (maybe once a year), they inform after they take it and not before so sometimes when you are not ready or you wanted to do something with the money, it can be a deal breaker but really it is a 0.0000001% compared to all what they give you.

Excellent choice for currencies

Payoneer has helped me a lot, because I got my first dollar account and also a foreign currency bank account, plus I can open another second bank account and it's great.

Pros

It is a great company, we can have foreign currency accounts such as dollars or euros, and also gives us a debit card that they send anywhere in the world. We can also make payments in online stores or in stores wherever we are, we can also use the card to get money from the ATM, in addition to all this that is great, companies can also pay us to our payoneer account.

Cons

It is a good company, but the prices they have in terms of annual fees or to activate the card should lower them and they should also be able to offer more services available to everyone since few people can pay the payoneer fees. But if it offers you good benefits since we can use this card anywhere in the world if you need to travel, you are only sure of being able to pay the fees for using this card.

Payoneer the best online bank for everyone

For me, Payoneer is a good online payment processing software that I recommend to anyone who wants to start an online bank

Pros

Payonner is online banking software that helps non-Western foreigners receive their payments online and is easier to use

Cons

The only problem I tell at Payoneer is that the verification sometimes takes 1 to 3 months, sometimes it doesn't even finish, it's a problem that many people tell at Payonner like me for my first account which never been checked

Best online wallet with international mastercard

Overall the experience of using it is great and I have been receiving my payments on Payoneer from international clients.

Pros

I am a freelancer and I have been using freelancer for 1.5 years ago for receiving payments from freelancer.com and other private clients. It's the best option for someone residing in Nepal and wants to receive money from international clients and companies. Nepal doesn't have other good options for receiving payment from international clients and Payoneer provides the opportunity to work for international clients and receive the payment and withdraw to the local bank. The withdrawal is pretty fast too and its withdrawn within a day. It also offers mastercards to make the purchase in different online stores. I also love the live customer chat support as its not available in other similar wallets.

Cons

A withdrawal charge of 2% seems more so it would be great if it's decreased. Also sometimes the customer chat queue is so long and only account holders with huge transactions don't need to wait long but freelancers like me whose transactions are not huge have to wait for a long time sometimes. Also, the Payoneer to Payoneer feature is not available to all users by default

Payoneer

My experience with Payoneer has been good. It turns out to be a secure electronic wallet and an efficient payment platform. The debit card is extremely useful for purchases and withdrawals at ATMs. Sometimes the commissions he has charged have been a bit high, but it does not matter, because the services he provides deserve it.

Pros

Payoneer has several advantages. It has a presence in many countries, it helps a lot in commercial transactions, it grants a debit card, it accepts direct transactions with bank accounts, it helps a lot to freelancers and small and medium-sized companies, it is a very safe electronic wallet, it gives away 25 dollars at the time of receiving the first 1,000 dollars. Excellent option!

Cons

In my opinion, Payoneer has some disadvantages. The commission percentage per transaction can be high on some occasions, in my case the mastercard debit card took more than 2 months for me to receive it. To renew the debit card you have to carry out a process and pay a few dollars to be sent by DHL. Customer service is quite slow and inefficient. Fees are high for credit card transactions

Customer care for payoneer is nice and understandable

Transaction has been so easier to through payoneer, this has promote me to do business across the nation's. Because i will be able to receive fast and easy to withdraw in my own currency.

Pros

Payoneer is one of the best, they allow someone to link more than account to the payoneer account. This encouraged me to business using payoneer.

Cons

The only I have noticed with the company is on global payment activation button. It takes time if you go direct unless u communicate with them through Facebook. I think they need to improve on this , why can't it be just direct through the "contact us" on the app . Though Facebook communication has seem to be helpful to those who are on Facebook.

Excellent customer support and an easy way to send cross-border payments

I primarily use Payoneer for receiving payments from Walmart. It easily syncs with my bank accounts for sending and receiving money. I also use it to pay sourcing/buyer agent in China. Everything is quick and free. Love it.

Pros

Customer service. I had an issue after changing my business structure from sole prop to LLC that caused the Walmart Marketplace to Payoneer integration to be paused. The Payoneer support was well above par, walking me through the steps I would need to do, both with Payoneer and with Walmart, to resume receiving payouts.

Cons

Clicking login on the home page opens a new tab for the login. I know it's not much, but it is very frustrating that I can't just login through the one tab.

It solves our cross-border payment issue.

We are using Payoneer for accepting payments from different affiliate partners like Amazon, Clickbank, and CJ. It offers a MasterCard that we can swap on any ATM that supports MasterCard which allows us to spend Payoneer's balance without withdrawing to our local bank account.

Pros

The best thing that I like about Payoneer is easy to use and has the fastest transaction speed. We can accept payment from different vendors and affiliate partners in a matter of seconds. It also supports Payoneer to local bank transfers with a competitive exchange rate.

Cons

The only thing that I don't like about Payoneer is that there is no option to send and receive funds from other online wallets like PayPal, Skrill, and Cash App.

I love Payoneer

I have a wonderful experience in this software specially in payment system.

Pros

The features that i like most about this application/software is you can easily manage your account and trace the history of your payment.

Cons

What I'd like least in this software is every time to check your account you need to connect an internet.

Review for Payoneer

In general, a service that needs development and improvement of services

Pros

Fast and excellent technical support Good services Availability of an excellent program for Android Fast and secure money transfer

Cons

The high annual subscription price compared to other companies Supporting other banks to transfer money

Payoneer

I have never experience any security bridge or hiccup using Payoneer, their service is very satisfactory and their customer support are always ready to help.

Pros

Payoneer has a simple user interface, I opened an account online and my credit card was shipped to me for free that was 2017 Payoneer charges a relatively low fixed transaction fee compared to PayPal that charge base on the amount you receive. Payoneer gives me sign up bonus per person that use my referral link to open an account.

Cons

Payoneer minimum withdraw is $50 which I think is a bit high compare to other online payment gate-way, someone that receive less than that amount from a freelance site can't possibly get his/her money until it reaches the minimum withdraw.