Payoneer Logo

Payoneer

Send and receive money locally and internationally

Payoneer Reviews - Page 5

Great option for freelancers and online business owners.

I was looking for a payment processor that would allow me to easily receive and send money globally and I found this. Payoneer is a payment processor that will allow us to receive, hold and send money globally. And best of all, they offer local bank deposits directly to our local bank.

Pros

Payoneer is easy to use and extremely reliable. With the variety of ways to get paid (direct bank deposit, check, Payoneer to Payoneer transfer, and MasterCard Withdraw), Payoneer is a great option for freelancers and online business owners who need to get paid online.

Cons

PoS is missing which makes it limited to accepting different payment options.

payoneer is perfect for receiving payment

perfect online payment platform but not available in every freelancing site

Pros

payoneer is one of the best payment platform i have ever used as it : it is easier to use payoneer than other payment platforms has good customer service provides you with US bank account

Cons

has relative high transaction fees master card renewal fees is high not available in all freelancing platforms

I've Never Had Any Problems with Payoneer

I've never had any negative experience with Payoneer as far as I can remember. I'm okay with their services.

Pros

Although the onboarding process of Payoneer is kind of strict, using the platform itself has been a smooth experience. I mostly use Payoneer to receive payments and I have access to like five foreign bank accounts to receive payments in the local currency of those countries. Provision of these accounts is one thing that Payoneer does very well and I'm satisfied with that aspect of their services. About getting a debit card, I received mine on time and I had no issues activating it. Just follow the instructions on the package. About customer service, the only time I've ever needed to contact Payoneer, they were quite responsive, so no complaints about that.

Cons

I'd like this limitation of only being able to receive payments from companies removed. Sometimes you work with individuals as a freelancer.

A vast, fast and secure wallet!

For a freelancer like me, having a secure, fast and reliable payment and collection platform is very important. And with Payoneer I get everything I need.

Pros

Payoneer offers a very vast options of products and services for anyone who need to move money between countries for work or pay or get paid. You can choose differents types of account, or currencies, and withdraw options. The most important, I feel safe and secure to get my money when I ask for some payment abroad.

Cons

Customer services is slow and takes time to get an answer from IT guys. Fees are high, but it is offset by high security.

Payoneer

Describing the experience I have with Payoneer, in a nutshell, is that I am just on the way to 5 months of use, I believe, and when I found out where to push for this payment processor to work for me everything changed, I have no complaints.

Pros

Hello, this is my review: when I didn't know how Payoneer works, I had a lot of criticism and couldn't wait to make reviews about it, but when I researched it, I found a lot of good reports and I didn't understand why I wasn't enjoying this too, so I looked for solutions, and I managed, I now have international accounts without ever leaving my country for these countries where I have accounts open, it is incredible, as a Freelancer I receive my payments normally.

Cons

Hello, this is my cons review: the only cons I have is that the GBP account is an account only for receipts and not for sending, as the fees you don't even feel that much but it does make a difference.

Making Freelance Life Easier

Pros

My favorite thing about Payoneer is that it allows me to transfer my funds directly into my bank account. As a freelance worker in a third world country I can't count the amount of times I had to ask for someone to help me with it. With Payoneer it's as simple as a 3 step process.

Cons

I think that the only problem with Payoneer (and it's a general consensus) is the customer service. If something happens to your account you might have a tough time figuring it out with Payoneer. Heads up!

Good source for money transferring and receiving for freelancers!

I have just started using it like 3 months ago and so far it's very decent. It's great for a freelancer like me as I have to receive payments from clients from around the globe and payoneer is the best option for me.

Pros

The software is not very complicated like others, it's very minimal and easy to use. One can link it to many other applications to receive or send money to anyone. The fee they cut for transactions is I think very fair. By using Payoneer you can transfer your money directly to your bank account or to any other place you like.

Cons

There are a few things that I'd to add here that I did not like about Payoneer is that every time you try to transfer money it will most likely give you an error but after multiple tries you might succeed but it wastes your time. Also in some cases they do not explain you things about limit and stuff, you have to google everything to know what's the issue.

Worst service provider ever!! Stay AWAY!!

Payoneer are the worst money transferring service ever to exist!!! THEY ARE UNRELIABLE!!!! Their customer service is useless (If u can even reach them) They have been bullying me and controlling me like a puppet for two month, they knew that I didn't have money and I depended on the payments I received from them to survive and they still delayed my payments for no reasons and I literally spent 2 days...

Pros

None whatsoever! think of everything that could go wrong in a money transfer and Payoneer is your answer!

Cons

They are unreliable, evil bu8llies that like controlling you and your livelihood.

A good service provider

Payoneer definitely fills in the gaps where other financial service providers don't, especially for freelancers who receive their income online. If you are from a non-Western country, try Payoneer as an easy way to receive payments.

Pros

As a freelancer, I make most of my income online. As such, I need to be on certain payment services to get paid and Payoneer covers this almost all the time. Adding to that, withdrawals take 1-3 business days to reflect in my account which gives me a good cash flow.

Cons

Customer support lacks in so many ways, and I don't like that they keep funds from businesses they don't know or trust. It has happened before where they kept the money I earned from a website for freelancers and I never saw a dime.

Payoneer Revolution

I have been using payoneer from 2019 and it feel me money in my pocket. It is the most reliable and safe way to keep my money in payoneer. I can access it from anywhere in the world and it gives me more satisfaction.

Pros

This is the most efficient and reliable way to manage our fanance from anywhere in the world.

Cons

It is easay and reliable way of managing my financials.

Payoneer for Ease Online Transaction

I was introduced to using Payoneer by a friend of mine. As a writer and a freelancer, it is very necessary for me to have a means by which I can easily receive payments for my work via the internet and I must say, using Payoneer has made that possible. With Payoneer People in Nigeria and other countries don't have to worry about their country's cash out restrictions or worry about all the other stress of online transactions. You could simply link your debit card and make withdrawals with it or you could simply order for a Payoneer Card delivered from the US to your door step In a few days time. Isn't that amazing? I think it is.

Pros

I am so impressed by this software. It allows you make payments and receive payments from any part of the world. Opening an account using this software was so easy and the procedure was done professionally and securely. I love the fact that I can link my debit card to my payoneer account and also I love that there's also an option of ordering for my own Payoneer Debit card to be delivered to my house address here in Nigeria.

Cons

I am yet to have any dissatisfactions while using Payoneer. The only thing I can think of right now is, the fact that several times I've tried to make payments online, I find it frustrating that payoneer isn't always listed as part of the means of payment.

Popular card for contract work

Pros

I work for a big company as a contractor and instead of dealing with deposits or checks, they just send each employee a Payoneer card which is like a prepaid Master Card debit. They pay by depositing the contractor’s money directly onto the Payoneer card. You can use the Payoneer card as a Mastercard or Debit card. It just simplifies things.

Cons

You can only have one card per account so you can’t get an extra card for a family member or anything. There are fees that Payoneer charges from one to three dollars a month and then there is a fee to activate the card. I’ve gotten denied a couple times when I had plenty of money in the account.

It's easy to receive USD with Payoneer!

It's easy to receive USD from foreign clients and even spend that money through a physical debit card with Payoneer.

Pros

It's really convenient to have a physical debit card to spend money that received online.

Cons

They can expand Payoneer to individual users to send & receive money as well. Right now, it's only for businesses.

Great for internationals needeing an US account!

Overall, really good experience with this bank/e-banking platform, they send you your card in less than 2 weeks, the card can be managed from the APP easily (freeze, etc). All in all, I love Payoneer and I have been using their services for over 8 years now! Since 2013! Great company.

Pros

The easy of use of the US accounts, that have all the info available for you at any time. They also provide a mobile APP for both Android and iOs, that helps me check my balance really fast!

Cons

They lack some of the integrations with different e-commerce platforms.

Very Simple Review for Payoneer

Payoneer is one of the best solutions for you if you work as freelancer or if you have amazon store, that will make everything simple and easy after you set up all payment details. You have to know limitation when you are going to withdraw as you should have min. 50 USD as to withdraw money. In general, Payoneer is a really helpful platform for online payments.

Pros

You can easily manage currency accounts. Payoneer has facility of providing debit cards. It has quick way to deliver money than others. It has good exchange rates, as well low transaction fees.

Cons

Customer service there needs long time to reply. you can not withdraw until you have 50USD in your account. It was difficult and time-consuming to verify the account.

Scammers Haven

If you want to have a fair and safe experience when making payments, use PayPal or Transferwise. Both are credible companies that have policy's against sellers trying to deceivingly rip you off. Unlike Payoneer, they don't harbour criminals and have the necessary checks in place to protect the buyer. Buyer protection, something that every financial institution offers including all International Banks is not offered with this criminal institution. Also, when it comes to customer service, they are BAD if not the WORST. It cannot take up to a month to reply to simple message. Do not believe the fake paid trust pilot reviews, once you get scammed from a seller and try to get assistance from Payoneer, they WILL NOT HELP, trust me, i know first hand.

Pros

Absolutely Nothing, they offer nothing new and are incomparable in almost every aspect to market leaders TransferWise and PayPal. Where they opposition excels, Payoneer Fails.

Cons

Contact with customer representatives (No training) Chat (1 hour queue) Email Support: 1-2 month reply time frame Buyer Protection - Non existent

Easy withdrawal with payoneer

payoneer has helped me to raise my ecommerce business

Pros

what i like the most about this software are the easy way to receive and send money from anywhere and also they have a very helping customer service

Cons

i think the last update that they have made is very complete they have improved a lot of features

Payoneer Online Payment Services

I really like this software as I can create a legal account with my true details and I can use this legally in anywhere.

Pros

It can be used anywhere to make your payments or to get paid. It can be legally created for Sri Lanka unlike other global banking services like PayPal. PayPal do not allow us to create an account for Sri Lanka.

Cons

I don’t have encountered any problem with this software. But, it takes quiet a bit time to verify your account details. I think it’s for to provide a good/quality and importantly a trusted service.

Que Bueno Usar Payoneer

Pros

esta plataforma es muy completa, y funciona muy bien

Cons

en algunas funciones me pierdo y no encuentro una guía rapida

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Perfect for anyone in the music industry

I like the ease of being able to transfer funds to a bank account when needed or use the Payoneer debit card which is accepted everywhere. This makes it super easy!

Pros

Payoneer has a great service, making it easy to collect payments from streaming platforms. You also get a debit card where you can either transfer your income or spend it with the card.

Cons

I haven't had any issues with Payoneer so far. They are reliable and a great service overall. I don't have any complaints.

Flexible and easy-to-use payment provider available in most countries

I'm quite happy with Payoneer so far. They seem to work worldwide, where competitors don't operate or are banned, making this an ideal choice for receiving payments from such countries. I've been able to reliably receive payments from China to my UK bank account without any problems.

Pros

I like that they process payments rather quickly. Most importantly, however, it's the only way that I can receive CNY from one of my employers (most other remittance services and payment providers are banned or unavailable in China). For this reason alone, I can't complain too much about the quality of the product since they pay me on time and with reasonable exchange rates to GBP.

Cons

Unfortunately most payment providers charge transaction fees which can range from nominal to quite high. Payoneer uses its own currency exchange rates that may not be in your favour, but its fees for payments of, say, 100 GBP, are quite low. Nevertheless, I'd always prefer to use crypto to reduce transaction fees, but for fiat remittances Payoneer is acceptable.

Underestimated payment app

Pros

I've been using Payoneer for a few years now and I'm surprised at how people underestimate the tool. PayPal is massive but Payoneer works great too and it's an interesting alternative. They send you a prepaid debit card for free to your home. You can use this card anywhere in the world to pay for purchases or withdraw money from ATMs. It saved me many times when traveling abroad. They charge a yearly maintenance fee, which I find reasonable. Their fees are lower than PayPal's!

Cons

Support could be massively improved. Their knowledge base is lacking and getting in touch with live support is a PITA. Don't use them to withdraw money in your local currency (unless it's dollars). They'll kill you with the rate exchange. Charging for incorrect transactions when using an ATM is not good customer care.

A Secure Cross-border Payment Platform

It is an affordable and secure payment platform which allows us to receive and send money globally.

Pros

It is a secure payment platform and a great tool for freelancers, and ecommerce marketplaces to collect payment and grow their businesses. The fees charged on transactions are manageable. Currency conversion fees are lower than other payment platforms.

Cons

The site lay out is simple but difficult to navigate for new users when it comes to accessing some features. The platform cannot link more than one bank account and the process of receiving money is not instant. Sending money to other Payoneer users is limited to using Payoneer’s MasterCard only which is unavailable in some countries. The verification process is cumbersome and customer support is wanting.

Quick and reliable payment service provider.

Pros

Quick payment processing. I receive money in my bank account in less than 24 hours Payoneer services are available worldwide even in countries the competitors like Paypal don't serve.

Cons

Only 1 transaction to my payonneer account per 24 hours from Fiverr is not enough.

Personal experience of dealing with Payoneer.

My personal experience of using Payoneer Bank was overall good as I was able to easily transfer and withdraw my money cash. In addition, it is supported by all the commercial websites that I have been dealing with.

Pros

Payoneer is my best software bank for using that everyone can open an account briefly and got a free MasterCard. I had a US and European account that allow receiving profits from Global sites and companies, it is fast for transferring money that not take more than 1 or 2 days and it's a safe service and supported by Global payment companies.

Cons

I can't transfer my money from PayPal to a Payoneer MasterCard because it's not supported and PayPal allows just to buy something from electronic sites by this card. When I requested a MasterCard it took a long time to arrive at my home and fees concerning card and account are quite high.