Payoneer Logo

Payoneer

Send and receive money locally and internationally

Payoneer Reviews - Page 6

Flexible and easy-to-use payment provider available in most countries

I'm quite happy with Payoneer so far. They seem to work worldwide, where competitors don't operate or are banned, making this an ideal choice for receiving payments from such countries. I've been able to reliably receive payments from China to my UK bank account without any problems.

Pros

I like that they process payments rather quickly. Most importantly, however, it's the only way that I can receive CNY from one of my employers (most other remittance services and payment providers are banned or unavailable in China). For this reason alone, I can't complain too much about the quality of the product since they pay me on time and with reasonable exchange rates to GBP.

Cons

Unfortunately most payment providers charge transaction fees which can range from nominal to quite high. Payoneer uses its own currency exchange rates that may not be in your favour, but its fees for payments of, say, 100 GBP, are quite low. Nevertheless, I'd always prefer to use crypto to reduce transaction fees, but for fiat remittances Payoneer is acceptable.

Underestimated payment app

Pros

I've been using Payoneer for a few years now and I'm surprised at how people underestimate the tool. PayPal is massive but Payoneer works great too and it's an interesting alternative. They send you a prepaid debit card for free to your home. You can use this card anywhere in the world to pay for purchases or withdraw money from ATMs. It saved me many times when traveling abroad. They charge a yearly maintenance fee, which I find reasonable. Their fees are lower than PayPal's!

Cons

Support could be massively improved. Their knowledge base is lacking and getting in touch with live support is a PITA. Don't use them to withdraw money in your local currency (unless it's dollars). They'll kill you with the rate exchange. Charging for incorrect transactions when using an ATM is not good customer care.

A Secure Cross-border Payment Platform

It is an affordable and secure payment platform which allows us to receive and send money globally.

Pros

It is a secure payment platform and a great tool for freelancers, and ecommerce marketplaces to collect payment and grow their businesses. The fees charged on transactions are manageable. Currency conversion fees are lower than other payment platforms.

Cons

The site lay out is simple but difficult to navigate for new users when it comes to accessing some features. The platform cannot link more than one bank account and the process of receiving money is not instant. Sending money to other Payoneer users is limited to using Payoneer’s MasterCard only which is unavailable in some countries. The verification process is cumbersome and customer support is wanting.

Quick and reliable payment service provider.

Pros

Quick payment processing. I receive money in my bank account in less than 24 hours Payoneer services are available worldwide even in countries the competitors like Paypal don't serve.

Cons

Only 1 transaction to my payonneer account per 24 hours from Fiverr is not enough.

Personal experience of dealing with Payoneer.

My personal experience of using Payoneer Bank was overall good as I was able to easily transfer and withdraw my money cash. In addition, it is supported by all the commercial websites that I have been dealing with.

Pros

Payoneer is my best software bank for using that everyone can open an account briefly and got a free MasterCard. I had a US and European account that allow receiving profits from Global sites and companies, it is fast for transferring money that not take more than 1 or 2 days and it's a safe service and supported by Global payment companies.

Cons

I can't transfer my money from PayPal to a Payoneer MasterCard because it's not supported and PayPal allows just to buy something from electronic sites by this card. When I requested a MasterCard it took a long time to arrive at my home and fees concerning card and account are quite high.

Fast payments and few fees

Sometimes I freelance in other countries and the payment method is through Payoneer, so so far I have received my payments very well

Pros

Having a Payoneer account is advantageous because you can freelance in several countries and receive everything just fine. The fees are low and the conversion is done right away. You can transfer your money quickly to another account and you can even get an international Mastercard card.

Cons

1) You are unable to deposit to your own account. 2) The minimum withdrawal amount is 50 dollars. 3) To be entitled to the card, you must have moved 100 dollars in the account.

Payoneer - The Savior for the International Payment

Without it, It was impossible to be paid almost instantly from the Marketplace. I can't say how grateful I am to the Payoneer team.

Pros

1. It helps me to get paid almost instantly from the marketplace like Upwork. 2. World Class support 3. Provides Internationally accepted Master Card which can be used on any ATM where Master Card is accepted.

Cons

1. For phone support, we still have to go through a very long queue. I guess recruiting some more support guys will fix this issue.

Payoneer - My first choice to receive money to my local bank.

My first choice of Digital payment method is Payoneer. Easy to sign up and transferring funds to local banks.

Pros

As a freelancer, I'm dealing with many Digital Payment services. But my first priority is to Payoneer. Here in Sri Lanka, out of many digital payment systems, Only through Payoneer I can get paid to my local bank very easily and quickly.

Cons

I have nothing to mark as cons in Payoneer

Payoneer the bank for internet workers

The overall experience with Payoneer was very good. I never had issues paying with their card but once when the payment was refused. The next day the card was accepted.

Pros

Payoneer is a good bank on the internet. Years ago there was no other possibility to be paid but PayPal. Today there are many banks that on the internet where you can simply open an account in less than 20 minutes. They send you a card then you can receive money on this card for your remote work for different companies in many countries. The Payoneer card is very good if you use this card on the internet.

Cons

The Payoneer card is in USD or in Euro. If you reside in a country that has other currency then when you widraw money from the Payoneer card the conversion taxes from USD to the local currency can as high as 5%.

The best online bank !

Since I started use this great up, I don not have any problem !

Pros

Before writing about the thing that I liked the most about Payoneer, I would just like to refer to the app icon as a design expert, it is really attractive and inspiring confidence and simplicity, as for what I like the most about Payoneer, is the infinite ease of use, the simplicity of depositing money or Pulled it!

Cons

As for the most important thing I liked about the application or the site in general, it is the difficulty and complexity of the conditions that it requires when it stops the application for a long time, as well as the delay in responding to you ..., in fact I wish it was a little faster and a little simpler as well, except this is Really a great app

Fast and secure with easy usage

I recommend this if you need a fast and simple use money receive/send application.

Pros

I like the simplicity of the tool. Besides it gives almost every needs you expect, it is not copmlicated like a bank webpage. I use it to get payments of my international works more than a year. It works very fast. I can withdraw my money from another country in minutes. They provide me a debit card as well, which I can use without touching.

Cons

Of course you cannot expect the full service of a bank. It only works to collect your money from your businesses and send it to a bank account of yours.

Best virtual wallet

Payoneer is the best online wallet. We can easily withdraw our money. It supports almost all the countries in the world.

Pros

It is very easy to access payments through the Payoneer. We can withdraw our money from anywhere using an ATM. It has a quick and clear procedure. Also, it has a low transaction fee. Most of the freelancers use this service.

Cons

Thre are no cons regarding Payoneer for me. It is low cost, fast, secure service. So it is the best choice.

The Best Digital Payment Platform

I have benefited so much from payoneer and it has helped my blogging business by providing me easy access to payments and receiving of funds from my foreign clients.

Pros

What i like most about this software is the easy to use features and quality functionalities enabled on it for easy payment and transfer of money.

Cons

This tool is a very awesome tool, but the least thing i like about it is the little delay in confirmation of funds and payments which takes little time.

Excellent Platform to Receive Remittances

Overall Experience Is Very Good. I Recommend all my Friends to Use this. Highly Recommended

Pros

Its Service is Very Fast, Quick, Easy to Use. Very Good

Cons

Its Rules and Regulation are Very Strict. No-one Could Use Volumtarily without any aim. Very Bad

Platform for receiving values

My overall experience with Payoneer is positive. I trust the company and it is an excellent alternative to traditional Brazilian banks for having lower rates.

Pros

Through Payonner I receive monthly international remittances for services provided and the experience is great. Communication takes place by email every time I receive a payment, I can register bank accounts or use a card, the fee charged is much lower than the fees charged by traditional banks in Brazil and after withdrawing the amount the transfer process is fast , usually in less than 24 hours the money is already available in the bank account I chose.

Cons

Sometimes there are instabilities in two-factor authentication and the SMS is not sent. In this case, it is necessary to wait and try again later.

Life-saving platform

Pros

This was the very first platform I used to get paid freelancing and since the country policy made it a tad bit too difficult to make electronic financial transactions and the Bank wiring was a painful procedure that not only takes too long but is subject to hyper-expensive fees, Payoneer was the best choice to get paid, their support is exceptional and the two times I had issues with payment in 12 years, only two times there was a problem and they fully refunded the money that was lost. there are a number of alternatives now but I'm still loyal to Payoneer and couldn't thank them enough

Cons

I can't think of anything, the rare times there were technical problems they did step in and resolved them in timely manner

Payoneer is makes making money fun

Pros

Verification process not tedious and difficult Recognised and used as a payment method by many marketplaces worldwide. Gives you full access to your hard earned as a freelancer. Receive money worldwide straight into your bank account. Very easy to register and start using.

Cons

Exchange rate is bad. The fixed $10 withdrawal fee is unfair to people who earn little

Great services!

This has made my transfers easier to do and less costly.

Pros

This is very easy to use. I also love that I am able to make transfers to other Payoneer users for free.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this software.

The best secure payment gateway for legal users.

Pros

Payoneer has been doing such an incredible job in the digital payment industry, especially for freelancers and small entrepreneurs. Their customer support is really helpful. I am a HAPPY customer of Payoneer. Best of luck.

Cons

Payoneer doesn't have an escrow system if they can include this term on their policy. I think It would be great for the receiver and payer.

Very helpful software for freelancer

My experience is very good. As a freelancer, I want to suggest everyone use it. It's a very secure place. They never scammed. But their rules are so hard.

Pros

I used it for 2 years. Its very easy to use for any person. A freelancer can transfer money from any site within a minute. Also, anyone can convert to her own currency very easily. Payoneer gives us a perfect dollar rate. It's a very secure place for freelancers.

Cons

I love their support team. If I face any problem they help me to solve this problem. And I used their app on my android phone that app is so smooth.

The Best Payment App

I absolutely enjoy this software and would recommend it to everyone who needs to get payments for their business, freelance workers or contractors.

Pros

I absolutely love the exchange rate this software offers and its low loading fee for payments. Payments are FAST and accurate and their support team is also as responsive. Receiving payments and withdrawing to my local bank account in my own currency has never been more thrilling. You get alerts for every change or transaction and you can also get a few extra bucks from bringing on referrals. Also they have an app so you can view your account easily.

Cons

I was advised you would be able to send money to your payoneer account through various methods but once signed up it was clear I could only receive money if it was coming from a registered business/an actual payment. It might have just been the method of which I signed up though.

BEST PAYMENT OPTION FOR SELLERS

To summarize it's a need for global sellers. I use it and it has a super fast and easy interface that is very user-friendly. The only problem is money adding to your own account that I said.

Pros

With Payoneer you can have bank details from USA. When you complete the identification they give your account details and you can start earning or spending with a online checking account. The identification was really fast and easy.

Cons

Payoneer must allow to withdraw money from our real bank account to our Payooner account to use Payooner Card. Because without this feature you can't spend money with your card if there's no money in your Payoneer account. So I think users should be allowed to load money to their own Payooner accounts.

Best Online Payment Platform

My overall experience with Payoneer is really nice because I have received my freelance payment a lot of times through Payoneer. I really like the services and features of Payoneer.

Pros

Payoneer is really the best online payment platform that allows you to send or receive money. There are a lot of freelance companies that pay through payoneer. Even a lot of other business websites use this platform.

Cons

You will always receive the payment without any kind of delay, so according to my point of view, you will not face any cons or issues.

Reliable Payment Gateway

I have been using Payoneer for many years. In recent years I had instances where I felt that I was not treated fairly as it pertained to a verification process they were conducting which caused me some undue delays. I made contact with the relevant departments and the matter was finalized in the end. Overall I have had great experiences. The good far outweighs the bad, so I have made a decision to stick with them.

Pros

I enjoy that I do not have to stress on a monthly basis to conduct all my financial transactions. Customer service staff usually are quite courteous and friendly and make effort to deliver on their promise to resolve issues.

Cons

Funds transfers may experience a 1 - 5 delay depending on the timeframe in which transactions are done. This has happened to me before.

A quick solution to most payment problems

Pros

The installation and setup were quick which doesn't mean any security protocols were compromised .The time for transactions to be facilitated is also a lot quicker than regular bank transfers .

Cons

The fees can be a bit too much and add up quickly .Other than that, I find the platform to be perfect .