Payoneer Logo

Payoneer

Send and receive money locally and internationally

Payoneer Reviews - Page 7

Receive International Payments without hassle

I have had great experience with Payoneer, I got the prepaid mastercard delivered without any issues, and then once I got my first payment I was able to use it in Colombia. You can pay with your card or withdraw your money at any ATM.

Pros

Payoneer is a service that allows you to receive payments worldwide and later you can easily withdraw your money with the prepaid debit card that they offer. I have many customers in United States and it is easier for them to deposit the payments in Payoneer accound which later I withdraw in my home country (Colombia).

Cons

Compared to similar services it is a little bit more expensive, so it would be nice if they could consider lowering the transaction fees.

Payoneer is a good choice for small businesses

I used it to receive money from some online work that I completed for businesses. It was easy to start an account and accept funds.

Pros

The rates are pretty good when you compare them to the fees charged by other services like Paypal. It's widely available around the world, and almost everyone I speak with has it. If you work as a freelancer, it's a good option for accepting funds from abroad.

Cons

I didn't like the fact that you needed at least $50 to withdraw to your bank account. I don't use it anymore, and I still have $44 stuck in there. My only way to get it out is by closing down my account. I would also like to join their affiliate program, but they ignore all my emails.

easy way to pay

Pros

Successful to make payments in many countries. Monthly payments fall into the system nicely. It offers a nice payment infrastructure both in terms of design and usage.

Cons

I did not experience any difficulties or problems. Since the subject is payments, I do not expect much feature anyway. Just do it right. Payoneer does its job well too.

Last resort online wallet, nothing more

As the title of my review suggests Payoneer is the last resort anytime I need to decide how to process a transaction or receive money. I think overall their intention is great however they need to fix the unbearably slow customer service to start with.

Pros

Payoneer has been helpful for a very few and very specific occasions. The UX & UI is nothing compared to other alternatives, but because of these, I still find it helpful to keep the account open and pay the yearly fees.

Cons

- Payoneer has ULTIMATELY slow customer service, as someone who handles your money, they should have a live chat, live phone support or at least lot more prompt regular support - if I'm not mistaken they are still charging a flat yearly fee to keep the account open, which makes Payoneer about the only similar service provider that does this (unless for a premium plan) - they're fees are ok, but not great - strange verification requests from time to time

An international payment option.

Payoneer has proven to be a satisfactory payment option that is simple to sign up on and use.

Pros

I was quite impressed by the simple sign up process for Payoneer which made accessibility very easy for me. Money transfer from this platform to the bank has mostly been quick without delays, which has given me greater confidence in using it for other international freelance networks.

Cons

Being a new freelancer, I find the Payoneer commissions to be quite high.

A different way of getting paid

My experience has been good, I have nothing to complain yet, I hope this software allows more people to achieve their business goals. It is a good way of getting paid in places like Amazon and Hotmart.

Pros

The best opportunity I can found in Payoneer is to be able to make international bank transactions and having the possibility of getting paid around the world, no matter where you are. It's a software for freelancers who seek jobs away from where they are.

Cons

It is not a friendly looking site but it shows you a large amount of information that helps you to achieve your goals with it. I haven't used the customer support but I like the FQA because it has all that it needs to understand Payoneer.

Payoneer is everyone's favorite bank

What I like about Pioneer is its good services, such as the Payoneer card, as well as its fast transfer services

Pros

Payoneer is the safest and most reliable financial system. This reputable company is characterized by its ease of use and the satisfaction of all its customers.

Cons

There are no negatives from this company, I searched a lot for it before using it, but I did not find any bad reputation about it.

So, BAD that I am cursing the time when I signed up for Payoneer.

It was a good experience when I was using it for Fiverr only. But when I tried to make it my global payment method. They just started holding my payments for days, They didn't send any email that they need me to verify my line of business, and I will call their support, the world's slowest support I've ever encountered. I don't know what they do with the fees they charge us. But from their attitude, it looks like they don't want to grow. My experience with them was very bad. I will not recommend my friends to use them.

Pros

I like that it receives payments from Fiverr flawlessly. Nothing else in Payoneer is I ever feel useful than its integration to Fiverr.

Cons

Payoneer is very bad software, operated by the worst support team I've ever seen. They held my money for literally weeks even if they are sent by another Payoneer user. And they have a useless app too. You can just see your account balance through the app. It is almost impossible to live chat with the support team and if you really want to live chat you'll have to wait half an hour and most of the time more. They even held ID verification for more than 18 Days. The minimum time to them respond to a ticket is 3 business days and guess what they complete 3 days time before responding to your ticket. And I just hate their service.

It used to be very good, but due to bad policies and customer support, we no longer use it

Initially, we used to love it and used it primarily for our business. After MANY issues, new policies, account closures etc, we are no longer using it and advice our clients as well to stay away from it

Pros

It was very easy to set up and use initially

Cons

Too many now. They have closed accounts without giving ANY reason (they say its in their policy), withheld payments (we are still fighting for them) and their support in at par with that of PayPal (non-existant and bad)

Payment platform for international transactions

Pros

It provides good conversion rates from different currencies, fewer cuts compared to PayPal, and also has good customer support.

Cons

It lacks a few features like graphs that show you the payments over the years. Also, the user interface looks outdated and the mobile application is not that fluid.

Sometimes the only way to get paid

I'm using Payoneer for years without issues. They are professional and I feel my money is safe with them.

Pros

It's easy to set up and does what it's supposed to do, receive money from people, companies, or most of the time from Amazon. Good affiliate program. You can reffer and get paid instantly. Very well protected with two step verification.

Cons

Minimum treshold of account balance has to be reached before the ability to make a bank transfer opens. So if someone receives small amounts of money, he/she needs to wait for more earnings (unless you have a card). Not a lot of functionalities compared to usual banking platform.

Best app to get paid online

Pros

I really love payoneer. I’ve been using it for 4 years now and I would’t change it for any other. Best app to get paid by markteplaces and freelance working platforms.

Cons

I would like that is would let yiu transfer money from and to paypal.

A way to get paid globally

If you want to start as a freelancer it is okay to use payoneer. Check deposit times and fees. It's a secure platform and maybe even overpriced, but it's ok.

Pros

Payoneer is a platform for customers to pay you anywhere in the world. I liked that I received a personalized card to use in stores and ATMs.

Cons

If there are few projects it is costly, the information is not very clear and the support team takes a long time to answer, some give correct information and others do not.

Payoneer is the best financial elctronic banking solution

i am freelancer and i also work in affiliate marketing and i receive earnings from that to payoneer account

Pros

the payoneer bank supports receiving money in most countries that i can not find another one supports my country yemen

Cons

that i can not request payment from my country using payoneer that sometimes i need to request payment from my customers in my country and sometimes i want to charge my account from my local bank account so i can request a mastercard

Reliable Payment Solution

Pros

It is very simple to use and does not deduct extremely high charges like other popular payment solutions

Cons

It is not widely accepted by post organizations

Most convenient platforms for working with foreign clients

Pros

At the moment, as for me, one of the most convenient platforms for working with foreign clients for freelancers. It has an easy intuitive interface, reasonable fees, established connection with Amazon and other merchants the list of which is constantly expanding.

Cons

The only negative is that right now I can't connect the Payoneer debit card to PayPal as PayPal no longer support Payoneer cards for withdrawing funds.

Payoneer as a Cross-border payment platform

Payoneer has been beneficial since it allows one to effectively control their finances. It also secures online purchases. Most importantly, it allows one to receive money from across the world.

Pros

The key benefit is my ability to receive payments from across the globe. Additionally, the company provides a card that can facilitate online transactions. I also like the affordable transaction costs and favorable exchange rates when compared to its competitors.

Cons

The limitations in terms of how much money you can hold and how many transactions you can make in a month are quite annoying. Additionally, withdrawal of funds takes 2-business days which is quite limiting.

Payoneer is a handy payment wallet for me.

Pros

In the perspective of Bangladesh, this is the best solution for getting and paying international payments. I have been using this wallet since 2019 and I am happy to have this service like this. Their customer service is really helpful.

Cons

Till today I experienced that Payoneer is not accepted all over for paying payments. It would be great if they will have a look at this.

Great opcion for receiving payments

Great experience, I receive not only payments from clients but have family in another country that sends me money and it works super fast and safely.

Pros

I love how easy and friendly it is to use and the effectiveness of moving money.

Cons

Until now there's really nothing to dislike about this product.

Great support for freelancers

Great way to transfer money from international platform to your local bank account.

Pros

Transactions are speed and low fees when comparing other options available for my country.

Cons

Some major freelancing websites do not allow for Payoneer.

Managing funds

I have enjoyed receiving payments with payoneer. It has save alot of my time and money. It is a great software.

Pros

I like the withdraw processing in payoneer. It is very quick and easy to use.It has 2 factor security check, which make it highly secure.

Cons

Overall it is a perfect software but there are less banks are available in global receiving method and customer service is little bit slow.

payoneer

Pros

as a freelancer and affiliate marketer, payoneer is available to receive payments for most websites.

Cons

nothing so far. i cannot say that i have any challenge with receiving payments, or transferring to account.

PeyoneerUses

What I like most about Payoneer is that the money comes into my account automatically, without me having to request the transfer. This, the automatic transfer, is an advantage for large payouts. The minimum fee is $1.

Pros

One of the great advantages of Payoneer is that the user does not need to use his bank details or credit card to make his purchases online and in addition, the system offers a consumer protection tool.

Cons

Among the disadvantages is the difficulty in setting it up, which often leads to giving up along the way, otherwise it is a very good tool.

Payoneer, simply the best payment system

Pros

Payoneer is simply the best trustworthy digital payment system that I have ever Used. Payment transactions through Payoneer is extremely smooth . Their customers support team was excellent and very helpful .They do take customer feedback very seriously .Transaction charges are not just affordable but there no other hidden cost to receive or make international payments. Thanks team payoneer.

Cons

Honestly I haven't face any difficulties in using it since 2015. But sometimes it seems that their sign up process is little bit lengthy.

serves its purpose, and nothing else.

Pros

I use payoneer to receive money for another country, the taxes are ok and it have a lot of good functionalities compared to others pay software.

Cons

The customer support are terrible. To autenticate my account I needed a code, but by the time this code was delivered on my email, the autentication was already expired. I tried to contact the customer support and end up doing solutioning by myself.