Payoneer Logo

Payoneer

Send and receive money locally and internationally

Payoneer Reviews - Page 8

Great opcion for receiving payments

Great experience, I receive not only payments from clients but have family in another country that sends me money and it works super fast and safely.

Pros

I love how easy and friendly it is to use and the effectiveness of moving money.

Cons

Until now there's really nothing to dislike about this product.

Great support for freelancers

Great way to transfer money from international platform to your local bank account.

Pros

Transactions are speed and low fees when comparing other options available for my country.

Cons

Some major freelancing websites do not allow for Payoneer.

Managing funds

I have enjoyed receiving payments with payoneer. It has save alot of my time and money. It is a great software.

Pros

I like the withdraw processing in payoneer. It is very quick and easy to use.It has 2 factor security check, which make it highly secure.

Cons

Overall it is a perfect software but there are less banks are available in global receiving method and customer service is little bit slow.

payoneer

Pros

as a freelancer and affiliate marketer, payoneer is available to receive payments for most websites.

Cons

nothing so far. i cannot say that i have any challenge with receiving payments, or transferring to account.

PeyoneerUses

What I like most about Payoneer is that the money comes into my account automatically, without me having to request the transfer. This, the automatic transfer, is an advantage for large payouts. The minimum fee is $1.

Pros

One of the great advantages of Payoneer is that the user does not need to use his bank details or credit card to make his purchases online and in addition, the system offers a consumer protection tool.

Cons

Among the disadvantages is the difficulty in setting it up, which often leads to giving up along the way, otherwise it is a very good tool.

Payoneer, simply the best payment system

Pros

Payoneer is simply the best trustworthy digital payment system that I have ever Used. Payment transactions through Payoneer is extremely smooth . Their customers support team was excellent and very helpful .They do take customer feedback very seriously .Transaction charges are not just affordable but there no other hidden cost to receive or make international payments. Thanks team payoneer.

Cons

Honestly I haven't face any difficulties in using it since 2015. But sometimes it seems that their sign up process is little bit lengthy.

serves its purpose, and nothing else.

Pros

I use payoneer to receive money for another country, the taxes are ok and it have a lot of good functionalities compared to others pay software.

Cons

The customer support are terrible. To autenticate my account I needed a code, but by the time this code was delivered on my email, the autentication was already expired. I tried to contact the customer support and end up doing solutioning by myself.

Excellent product to use to pay contractors

We are happy with the way this product is seem less and integrates well into the current applications. The customers are happy with it also as they do not need to pay any fees in order to receive their payments.

Pros

This product is easy to use and it has good customer service. The contractors receive their paychecks on time and the money is deposited directly into their account. We have been satisfied with this product so far and I don't foresee any issues.

Cons

There are no issues with the product but we do need to maintain the records for our contractors up to date to continue the service

My exprience using Payoneer from a third-world country

Payoneer made it easy for me to get paid from the client I work for around the world

Pros

I'm a freelance from a third-world country so getting paid for the service I render is always a difficult issue for me and the people I work for. But Payoneer made it possible for me to receive money for the service I provide to anybody around the world.

Cons

The major drawback when using Payoneer payment service was in their term of service they wrote your first payment must be up to 5000 USD, which was difficult because to get a work that pays that much as a started in freelance is difficult. I don't know if it is because I'm coming from a third-world country or if it applies to everyone using the service around the world.

Payoneer review

overall its a good software it has helped me a lot to make a good amount of money on different platforms

Pros

Its ability to get paid different currencies currently I'm able to earn money from different platforms with no problem in currency conversion

Cons

its tax rate and exchange is little bit high and its notification just focuses on branding not on transaction details

Best payment solution Ever

I have had great satisfaction using Payonner to receive money online. It gave me the ability to work online.

Pros

Payoneer allows you to receive international payments from Europe, USA and the UK through virtual accounts. You can Withdraw the money directly into your bank accounts You have the option of sending money to another Payonner user. The fees are very low. They have a detailed bank statement They give bank cards

Cons

My only Issue with Payonner is that receiving money in your local bank account may take up to 2 days depending on your location.

Honest Review

Pros

It easy to cash out and it takes a seconds to receive the money in your account.

Cons

The delivery time of the physical card is too long.

perfect prepaid solution

The major online solution both for sending and receiving fund , allows me to get into markets that would of been problmatic with my local banking card solutions ....

Pros

It's the perfect international payment solution, they really have the international customer backs works well with major systems and companies before I found Payoneer I always ran into an issue with online transaction their platform has really saved me a lot of time and money...

Cons

this is more than I can ask for, really amazing can't really find any complaints that is of major concerns

There are better options out there.

After working with them for more than a decade and sending very large sums of money through their systems, they decided they needed to verify my company information for us to continue to use them. Fine, that took more than a week to do, and while verification was happening the "pay" button mysteriously disappeared from my account, and now after another week that has still not been resolved. I ultimately ended up creating an account with Western Union, and was able to send the money I needed to send, for less fees in about 8 hours. (including all the verification needed for an account sending money for the first time).

Pros

When it works, it's fairly simple and straight forward to use.

Cons

When it doesn't work, getting support is absolutely impossible. The don't read context, or even seem to understand the problem. Trying to get support from Payoneer is a Kafkaesque experience that will take weeks and might never go anywhere.

Payoneer platform

The most problem is sending in secure position

Pros

Its features and functionality towards users. Really I prefer using it personally.

Cons

First its features, fast transaction, and more

Good but pricey

Pros

The setup process is quick and easy . Payoneer can be linker to all the major vendors and makes facilitating transactions easier for everyone involved.

Cons

If often feels like Payoneer uses every opportunity it can to charge you and the fees can add up to significant amounts. The interface is also clunky and loads slowly .

Salary made easy with Payo!

I love how Payoneer help me get paid from my employer abroad. It is very convenient as it allows me to withdraw from USD to PHP currency in just a few seconds. Truly a great software!

Pros

I like how it shows you balances available in your account and how quick it notifies you that you already get a payment/salary.

Cons

It does not show the current exchange rate.

Payoneer Review

Pros

It's a great way to collect payments even from different currencies and it's done in a reasonable time.

Cons

If you get their MasterCard the fees are a high

Payoneer

It allowed us to pay to our associates where PayPal isn't available. Making us choose Payoneer.

Pros

What I love the most about Payoneer is the security it offers.

Cons

Setting up your Payoneer account can be a pain point.

No Customer Service Exists Here

Pros

No Pros, really struggling to say something positive.

Cons

I changed my mobile number, so I cannot access my account. Fair enough, I try and contact customer support, I get an automated email reply. It says if this doesn't help, reply to the email. So I do, and smack bang, it bounces back, saying it's not a monitored email address. To contact them by live chat or to JUST GET A PHONE NUMBER you need to log in. But if you can't log in, how? The FAQ's even say...

Difficult to use and complicated to transact with Payoneer

It's a low-grade platform, but if you absolutely have to use it, then it does get the job done. Stripe, Square, and PayPal are much better alternatives.

Pros

It allows for international transactions, even though it's complicated to transact with it. Not worth the hassle.

Cons

It's complicated to add a bank account and send money. Some of our contractors only accepted Payoneer when we used to hire people outside of the US.

Transfer your money world wide easily

Pros

It is the easiest tool to transfer money from the freelancing platforms and connect it with your bank account It allows you to have an online bank account with different currencies

Cons

It takes alot of time to approve linking your account with payoneer

My Payoneer Review

Very good platform.

Pros

It allows us to connect our local bank account details to make money transfer securely.

Cons

Must sometimes allow for PayPal integration features.

Online banking services

The convenience of online business can reach you from anywhere in the world. My method is very safe and inexpensive.

Pros

This web interface is a user-friendly and secure bank application. The most obvious feature is the user interface

Cons

Billing can be made more professional. It looks to need some new configuration to acceptable by users.

Good rates but buggy and useless support

Pretty negative. I was excited to try this as I thought this would save our translators money but the combination of a terrible user interface, bad customer support, and complicated rules for sending money makes it not worth it.

Pros

Payoneer was requested by some of our translators in the past. Their rates are lower than PayPal, but not really lower than Wise or Revolut. To appease our translators we opened an account so we could pay them in this method. It's hardly worked out as planned. First, their 'Add a bank' form is buggy and after multiple emails with customer support I realized I was on my own. They never even read through...

Cons

The terrible customer support who can't or won't read the entire email and give canned responses that don't help. Minimum amounts in order to send money.