Payoneer Logo

Payoneer

Send and receive money locally and internationally

Payoneer Reviews - Page 9

The best payment option for freelancers

The best!

Pros

You have a card so you can use it on every ATM.

Cons

The fees and converting fees can be a bit pricey.

Assists me to get payments for my freelance work

Pros

Payoneer helps me to get paid for my freelance work and transfers the amounts to my bank account in quick time.

Cons

I have no peeves as everything is simple and error-free.

Payoneer... A freelancer's must-have

I've been using Payoneer since 2015 and I still use it to receive payments from Upwork and Appen to this day. I have only a few gripes about it and I doubt these will ever change. We just have to live with it.

Pros

The best part about Payoneer is that it is accepted everywhere... all freelance websites that I work through so far. Payment is basically instantaneous and I like this as well.

Cons

Verification can take week it is very annoying. Its the worst part about Payoneer. The ATM fees are also a killer

To be safe use payoneer

Pros

Security and ease of use make trust between us

Cons

Integration with other apps make my worke more easy

Account Approval System Is Like Hell, Never Expected With Payoneer

My experience with Payoneer is very bad. Without showing any proper reason they reject my nid/passport each time. They just say “due to suspicious activity” you are permanently blocked which is like WTH? I didn’t do anything wrong neither I have done any transactions so far then why I’m blocked permanently? They can’t explain it to me.

Pros

Easy integration with the popular platforms e.g fiverr, upwork, envato, etc. Most of the platforms support payoneer for the payment and the clients felt their payment credentials were secure with a well known company like Payoneer.

Cons

That accounts can be blocked anytime without any notice. Payments for services can also be held no matter what unless clients called them to confirm services were done. Once they hold an account, they never give back. Their shitty system just pissed me off.

Automatic transfer

I have used payoneer to receive my payments for some jobs, the platform is intuitive so I don't see any problems.

Pros

The money drops into the account automatically without the need to request a transfer.

Cons

The automatic transfer is an advantage for large payouts and a disadvantage for small payouts, as there is a fee charged by Payoneer that varies depending on who makes the payment and will not pay off in all situations.

Best Payment Platform for Remote Workers

It is a great payment platform for remote workers to receive money worldwide.

Pros

It is easy to use. You can receive payment in Euro, Pounds and dollars. And best of all, it works in many places unlike Paypal. I have been a loyal user for 7 years now. Customer support replies in a couple of hours. They have a very extensive FAQ section.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about Payoneer. They have been a valued partner in my remote work life.

My opinion

I have been able to make somany transactions either by sending or accepting funds from different countries using payoneer and by far, I have not had any issues.

Pros

I love the fact that it allows me to make online transactions (monetary).

Cons

Nothing, payoneer is good for any business transactions.

THE WORST app to process payments

THE WORST EXPERIENCE IN my life BESIDES THAT THEY WILL NOT LET YOU CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT FOR EACH PROCESS YOU HAVE TO BE SERVED BY THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT DOES NOT EXIST TOTAL I HAVE A MONTH WITH THEFT AND WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT THEY ARE RATELY BE CAREFUL.

Pros

THERE IS not A SINGLE THING THAT THANKS ME FOR THIS APPLICATION THAT, TOGETHER WITH EBAY NOW YOU STOLE

Cons

PARTNERING WITH EBAY TO PROCESS PAYMENTS RATHER THAN TO STEAL. FIRST EBAY ASKS YOU TO PAY A SUBSCRIPTION FOR A STORE IF YOU WANT TO SELL THEN YOU PAY BUT YOU CANNOT PUBLISH ANYTHING BECAUSE payoneer NEEDS TO CHECK YOUR DATA WHAT IT TAKES FOR AN AVERAGE OF 15 DAYS, WHEN THEY APPROVE YOU, EBAY STILL PAYS YOU WITHOUT EXPENDING YOUR EXPENDITURE. CHARGING FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION A MONTHLY FOR ONE YEAR THIS IS A THEFT. IT IS A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER SAFE AND RELIABLE FAST PAYPAL.

International Payment service

Pros

The most important thing about this platform is that they do not charge extra money for transactions. There are no monthly fees. I just have to buy a Master card once for a whole year. Another good thing is there customer service support.

Cons

We could not make a transaction of less than 20$. Sometimes I have to receive fewer payments from my clients and I cannot send the payment request less than 20$

Great sofware but hard to set up

Overall experience with Payoneer is very good to great, I like it and I am glad I passed all of the verification processes so I can use it easily now.

Pros

I like the most that receiving money and sending money via Payoneer is easy and simple. I have used other services for payments as well and Payoneer is one of the best ones I used.

Cons

The least I liked about it was how hard it was to verify my account because of all needed documents.

Avoid

Avoid

Pros

Over two weeks ago I withdrew money from Payoneer to my bank account. Payoneer never deposited the money. I complained. Payoneer said the issue will be resolved in 2-5 working days. It wasn't resolved. I complained again. Payoneer said it would issue an MT103 for my bank to trace the transfer Payoneer never did. I complained again. Payoneer said the issue will be resolved in 1-2 working days. It wasn't resolved. The nonchalance of Payoneer might be because when things go wrong, you really can't report to anyone except them. I have since opened a "borderless account" with Wise (Transfer Wise). They are more reliable and have better exchange rates. Payoneer also sets its own exchange rates which are exploitative.

Cons

Customer care is consistently negligent, revealing a culture of fraud

Great financial tool to get international payments

Good financial tool to get paid instantly when you work with international clients.

Pros

I like the fact that you can get paid instantly form anywhere in the world and it all goest to an account which is linked to a Visa debit card that you can use anywhere.

Cons

Sometimes the fees specially for withdrawals are high. You can’t top up your account by yourself. The customer help line seem to be outsourced in Philippines.

Very good for international payment

We are sending and receiving payments on payoneer from our customers .

Pros

I had used Payoneer quite a lot in the past few months and the most attractive thing of Payoneer is that they have very low transaction fees so it is very suitable for international payments.

Cons

The least thing about Payoneer is that they are not very easy to understand for a lay man so you will take time to get going with them.

Payoneer is an excellent app.

I like Payoneer very much, I am always well attended by support, great professionals. Easy to use and reliable. I highly recommend it.

Pros

One of the best platforms I have ever used. It has great service and security, perfect for payments.

Cons

In my opinion, I think that the question of transfers to the bank should be better, because it takes a while for the money to fall into the account.

I have been with Payoneer for years

Pros

I have had nothing but great experiences with Payoneer, Although there really is not a lot of functionality to talk about their customer service has always been great, anytime I have had any questions they have always pointed me in the right direction in a timely manner in comparison to other companies.

Cons

I don't have anything that I dislike about the platform, However if this changes I will let you know.

The worst customer service I have experienced by now

Very disappointing.

Pros

Payoneer has a Master Card that you can order and shop with it without fees, but recently was blocked and all my funds are frozen.

Cons

The customer service is very bad, once I waited for 3 hours on the live chat and after I got my number there were no operators to help me. It's time-wasting, I don't recommend it. I also had a situation of windrowed funds not being sent to my bank account and I waited for 2 mounts to receive them back.

The Feature of Business

You can pay trustfully a lot of different transactions, but there is a limit with transactions in your county.

Pros

that it is trustworthy, easy to use, and fast.

Cons

That it has a limit to transactions between people.

Super simple payments, Not so simple headaches

It has been a great experience using Payoneer, it is easy to set up, it works where I live and I quite like its UX/UI and its android app. But, I do wish it was a bit cheaper for credit card users and I wish it was not such a hassle to transfer money to users of other money transfer platforms.

Pros

I really love Payoneer. Payoneer has a lot to offer, features that you will want to use. The virtual debit card is great and Payoneer also led me to a free invoice generator that I use everyday now. Also the setup to receive money from all around the world. Payoneer also has free resources, books and surveys findings to help me do more, which I absolutely love. All in all, Payoneer is a nifty software to get started with international online payments.

Cons

I am really miffed with the transaction fees. 3% for credit cards seems a bit excessive for someone relying primarily on credit cards. I wish it was lowered a bit to make Payoneer more affordable. Also, Payoneer is not as ubiquitous as PayPal so it is a bit of a hassle to pay someone with PayPal (which is mostly everyone, sadly).

Payoneer review

I have been using Payoneer to receive payments from various freelancing sites and the service is super smooth and fast.

Pros

It is very easy to setup an account for first time where you just need to add personal and bank details followed by confirming through email.Then , you are on the game of receiving and sending payments across boarders.Unlike Paypal , Payoneer can be used in many countries to withdraw money which is really helpful.

Cons

Existence of a minimum withdrawal limit of $50 is quite disadvantageous. Also, it has high charges compared with its competitors.

Payments and Payroll Internationally

Overall, my experience as a Payoneer user has been a good one. I haven't had any issues at all.

Pros

Payoneer was required for a job I did with a company on the opposite side of the world from me. What I like most about it was that I could directly and immediately transfer to my Paypal account, so that when the client pays me with Payoneer, I can shift paid funds immediately to Paypal.

Cons

The only thing I didn't really care for when I began using Payoneer was that I had to provide a photo ID to prove who I was in order to complete my account set up.

Payoneer is good site web

Pros

Great for sending, receiving and using money

Cons

Please review the platform because it is a bit heavy when entering it

I Get Paid Using Payoneer

So far, so good. Their customer care service seems to have improved, IMO.

Pros

I get paid via several gateways, and I find Payoneer's currency exchange rate a little better.

Cons

It does work with local mobile banking services, like M-Pesa. I have to wait for 2-3 days for funds to reach my bank account, which can seem long, haha.

PAYMENT SOLUTIONS WITH PAYONEER

It helps me receive payments in my country for the jobs I do online. Overall, I have had a good experience with payoneer.

Pros

I like the fact that I can receive payments from anywhere in the world with payoneer. Also I can withdraw money from payoneer into my local bank account.

Cons

The amount charged for transactions. I think should be reviewed as it can be discouraging having to pay high charges.

My experience with payoneer

Using Payoneer for money transaction has been safe so safe

Pros

Payoneer's ability to verify your government personal information is a transperent idea, however it assure user of their account Safety

Cons

The time frame for money transaction from one place to another is to Long, if a little adjustment can be made, it will be good advantage