PaySimple Reviews - Page 12

The BEST payment gateway on the market!

From customer service to our assigned customer success manager, the team is available to assist. Chat support is also available inside the gateway. They have gone above and beyond to help us with our business.

Pros

The robust features, ease of implementation, beautiful GUI layout that is easy to use and navigate. There is nothing that we need for our business, our team, and our clients that PaySimple does not accommodate.

Cons

There are still some disconnects between the contact record details and transaction records that are still coming together that would make certain customized reporting even easier.

Paysimple was a game changer for our business!

Paysimple solved 95% of the problems we had encountered implementing recurring billing for our business

Pros

The recurring billing makes doing business so easy. We no longer have to chase down late payments and the easy-to-use forms put our clients at ease. All the features a business needs with no frills!

Cons

An easier way to automate recurring billing from an online sales page would be very helpful

Love it!

Pros

Very, Very Easy to Use! I love that I get sent monthly reports and can find my points of sales with ease.

Cons

Nothing really. I have not had any issues. Very simple to use.

Paysimple

Payments

Pros

Easy to set up good to use easy interface

Cons

No way to see total transactions cant set payments on days

I am NOT a happy camper & I will NOT recommend PaySimple

Was great ... until this Covid Crisis. I now need to really watch every penny.

Pros

It is simple to set up a transaction and accepts ACH

Cons

I do not like the $50 charges per month duding Covid when my company is on the edge of failure. I do not like the inability to change my address. I will soon be looking for a service that does NOT charge $50 per month!

CreditSmarts Review

Pros

Ease of use and customer portal. Albeit, the customer portal could use a few key improvements. Otherwise, great design.

Cons

There is no statement of accounts for the company to generate and email. There is no ability to auto generate invoice numbers (optional).

PaySimple - true to name

Overall, from set-up to going live with PaySimple, we have been very pleased with the ease of use for both our company and our customers.

Pros

The set-up process was very easy and supportive. Allowing our customers to pay online through our website has brought more traffic to our site which helps with our marketing attempts.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind at this time. There isn't anything negative I can share.

10 out of 10

We really needed a more secure way to store customer cc information and PaySimple has a beautiful system for that. It has really been a time saver having recurring billing plans set up as many of our customers are on a monthly subscription plan. Overall 10/10, I have greatly appreciated this service and its functionality.

Pros

I have been very impressed with the ease of set up. We were set up and fully using this system within 4 days. I appreciate the quick glance reports that are found on the homepage, that indicate the our monthly sales as compared to the previous month.

Cons

I feel like refunding partial amounts is more deeply hidden in the platform than I expected it to be. (however, when I did have a question about how to do a partial refund/credit, I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly I received a comprehensive answer.)

Love it!

Excellent!

Pros

It's functionality and ease of use for me and our customers. Our account rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is awesome!

Cons

I'd like the transaction reports to be editable so I can select the order they appear from left to right. Whis way I can keep all my filters but not scroll to the right to see the payment info I am looking for.

Okay Replacement for Quickbooks Online ACH functionality.

Very hard time getting clearing house established. The first transaction was a large security / first / last month's rent. It took 2 weeks to FINALLY get the funds released from the clearing house. I also had not realized the extra fees charged by PaySimple for the larger transaction over 5K so was surprised there and will bill future large bills directly from QBO. Since that poor start, monthly payments have gone smoothly other than having to manually enter rent invoices for each apartment in PaySimple every month and still needing to generate monthly (unsent) invoices in QBO as the the invoices generated on PaySimple to not transfer over to QBO.

Pros

It saved me >$50 per month in a real estate setting with multiple tenants each paying >1K per month

Cons

1) There are no ways to set up automatic recurring monthly invoices. You need to duplicate existing invoices manually and change the dates. 2) If multiple payments transfer on a single day, QBO gets confused and you have to manually track down which ones paid.

Paysimple ACH limitations - Good Customer Service

This questionnaire in itself is a bit misleading. Doesn't ask the appropriate questions or cover most of the products or services that pay simple actually offers. Background to my complaint: My company sells supports and services point of sale systems for restaurants in the hospitality segment. Our equipment is not cheap one entire system can easily run from 10 to $25,000. The computers that we sell...

Pros

We only use the ACH Product. We like using the ACH product very much. Setting up recurring in ACH accounts is very easy. Managing, suspending or terminating recurring a ACH accounts is also very easy. Paysimple has a very good and accurate reporting system if you know how to use it. Personally, I don't use it too often, it's was a bit confusing at first, but I was able to find my way around. Then I called support and received some guidance.

Cons

Paysimple added an online "store" / tool / program/ app. I did not request it, yet I'm forced to pay $49 (ish) monthly for this. We get my ACH bill early in the month and latter in the month we get billed again for this online store product. Mind, you, the store product is actually pretty nice. I'm being emotional and feel as if this was slid under the front door when I was not looking.

Our Experience with PaySimple

Overall fairly good. Lack of communication & transparency from our initial setup call to where we are now. We were never informed (or at least explicitly) that Forte would process the payments so this added some confusion. Also lack of clarity around our monthly limits (individual & collective) -- we found out in the middle of a month that we had reached our limit & had many mortgage payments pending.

Pros

Customer service is what has kept us using PaySimple. Every person that I have spoken to has gone above and beyond to help out with any issues that we have had. The platform is relatively easy to use. I like the custom invoices & receipts that are sent to clients.

Cons

Launching & integrating PaySimple has been MAJOR for us as online payments are so important in our industry and help to prevent any delays in the process as well as providing convenience to our clients. We had two issues with collecting online payments: First, we were unable to limit our ability to accept credit card payments for only one product. We are unable to accept credit cards for a mortgage...

A surprisingly useful tool for totally managing credit cards sales.

I manufacture, sell, and ship industrial coatings worldwide with a strong focus on the Southern states.

Pros

It works as advertised! The dashboard only focuses on the essentials you need to know about. The overall structure of the package is utterly logical. You can easily find credit card customers, easily see how much they have purchased, all of the related invoices and the crowning glory of this product is the fact it tells you when the customer actually paid and it tells you immediately. Again the Dashboard...

Cons

I cannot think of a complaint I have had in two years of use. I wish I could to balance this report with negatives but there are none. I do wish they had a non-credit card version. Then I could lose my existing accounting package(an expensive subscription).

Easy to use, time saver, with some improvements requested.

This has allowed us to collect more payments electronically which is an option that many customers appreciate. The customer makes the choice of method of payment, and owns the associated fee if they chose to pay with credit card. We have save tens of thousands of dollars by implementing this policy.

Pros

PaySimple has been very easy to use and implement. I am able to send a link and customers are able to pay without taking more of my time. This software saves our company time and money.

Cons

The main feature that I would like for PaySimple to implement is autodetection of payment type, and automatically charge the customer accordingly. We pass the fee for credit cards on to the customer, but I've read that debit cards are not allowed to be charged a processing fee. We try to suggest that customers use the eCheck option to avoid processing fees. Having one form that would allow customers to pay with whatever method they want, and then charge/don't charge additional fees would simplify the payment process. Also, If Paysimple were able to charge the customer the processing fee directly, and take the processing fee at the time of the sale, that would simplify the accounting process as well.