PaySimple Reviews - Page 4

Great Company

I have been with PaySimple for several years now and referred several businesses to them as I am very happy with their service, software and Customer Service they offer.

Pros

Cons

NA

Great Company

Great customer service

Pros

Frequent updates, up-to-date technology.

Cons

The payment page should be more customizible.

Easy to learn and use

Pros

This program was perfect for our company. We processed all of our merchant payments through here, and there were several tools that were available that I have not used yet.

Cons

Searching for past transactions could be improved a little. But that would be my only note on something that could be improved.

Murray Law Firm, P.C. Review

Pros

This product is easy to use. Customer service is good.

Cons

Limits on per transaction amount is low.

It's been good

Pros

It's easy for clients to pay me via ACH, and I don't have to give the clients the options to pay via CC

Cons

no autoverifcation on ACH that transaction won't be rejected

Great Job!

Excellent service! I have been using PaySimple for several years and have never had any issues. My account manager and the customer care team are always quick to respond.

Pros

Cons

None

Great, but little expensive

Pros

It allows user to set up monthly/quarterly or annually auto-debits for recurring customers which most of business offering subscription uses.

Cons

Its expensive, the transaction charges are not competitive. In case you want negotiation over charges you need to do big transactions

Pay Simple has really helped keep our billing and receiving organized.

It's beneficial for us because our parents can set up auto pay, therefore guaranteeing we receive tuition every month on time.

Pros

We love that our parents can set up automatic payments each month for tuition. They call it the set it and forget it method. The customer service is superb! They get back to you in a timely manner and were very patient with me as I learned the new system.

Cons

Instead of depositing the funds a day or two after every payment, it would be nice to save on fees by depositing the money on set days. For us 2 x a month would work. Instead I get multiple deposits throughout the month which causes me to have to input more data entry on our accounting software. It would also be great if they could somehow link to Gradelink so I didn't have to imput the payments into every single account manually.

Cara's review

Overall positive.

Pros

Ease of use. I like that it's relatively idiot proof. Requires less exhaustive explaining to clients.

Cons

I wish it was integrated with our financing so they could apply Synchrony payments with PaySimple

Good Product and pretty easy to use

I think it's a good program that integrates with your website which is super nice.

Pros

It's intuitive and easy to use. Website is nicely laid out.

Cons

How many times I have to change my password. It's a hassle.

Why we went with PaySimple

It has been great so far.

Pros

It has been easy to use and user friendly

Cons

I don't have any feedback for this software. So far, there is not anything we don't like about the software with paysimple.

Powerful app but Complicated User Experience.

I love its functionality being so diverse… but I hate setting it up and later generating reports. Furthermore, the public domain is not presentable, outdated, and generic looking.

Pros

All the features it makes available to create forms.

Cons

Creating reports is super complicated. Different people creating different forms leading to too manty header options. Nothing feels intuitive. Lacks icons for ease of use and identification.

Keeps things running without me having to pay attention

PaySimple's great! Software is easy to use, service team is wonderful. I have a full time job but two side projects/gigs that I need to collect payments for, so this is perfect for me because it basically runs in the background so I get paid without really needing to do much.

Pros

I use the software to collect monthly payments. It's super nice not to have to think about it and not to have to chase payments down or remember to do anything, but it's also super easy to make any changes or one off discounts. I also use it to send out invoices, and it totally saved me last month when I realized I hadn't been paid by a customer that was normally pretty regular with payments. Honestly, I might not have even noticed and would have totally missed out.

Cons

All the basic functionality is pretty user friendly. Sometimes to find a deeper feature you have to do a little digging but their customer service team is fantastic and you can chat with them if you need help.

Thank you for your review of the PaySimple solution! So glad that it's working well for your real estate rental collection!

Paysimple

I can go back and look up payment if needed,

Pros

It's quick, very simple, very helpful, I don't have any issues

Cons

I like everything about it, it's great, thank you.

Great Process

Great. Simple

Pros

It is an easy process for our customer and for us to process in house

Cons

N/A nothing is really bad. It is functional. We use it everyday.

Recurring Billing FTW

Pros

PaySimple is one of the few systems that is able to do recurring billing/subscription style billing. This is critical for our scenario.

Cons

Still some missing features in recurring billing. Our billing cycle is 1st of the month, but self-service doesn't let me force people to pay for the current month and then get charged on the subsequent 1st. Hopefully they will fix it.

Great Product - Great Customer Service

Truly love that we do not have to go to the bank to make deposits, I receive notification anytime someone makes a payment and can reconcile very easily. The customer service has been exceptional.

Pros

This software is easy to use and very user friendly.

Cons

Have not had any issues. It would be great if the software would interact with QuickBooks.

PaySimple has kept my business running for years....

The biggest benefit I found was moving clients from sending in paper checks to paying online. It also helped to automate my billing each month. I also found their customer service very helpful the few times i had to reach out to them.

Pros

I found it easy to setup reoccurring invoices and applicable payments each month.

Cons

For me I have not found anything I do not like about this product.

President

It has helped simplify collections. Customer service has been good.

Pros

Makes it easy to collect credit card and ACH payments

Cons

We have to rely on clients to enter the correct payment amounts and they make mistakes. Takes too long from posted date to settlement date. Monthly transaction limits.

Great program

Honestly the best possible platform I could've asked for. They have a customer service team that is the best I've ever experienced. They assigned me my own representative. He actually calls me occasionally letting me know about different up dates and different things he thinks I could add to the platform.

Pros

Ease of use, customer service.

Cons

Can't edit customers orders as much on the app.

My Review

I would not choose this software or recommend it unless the above two things are fixed.

Pros

Easy to use for invoicing and the customers don't seem to have a problem with using it.

Cons

After creating a customer and then rebilling that customer several instances of their name comes up. There should be just one name that comes up. This is annoying. Also as mentioned above the ACH payments are combined and when my bank feed gets it i don't know which payments were combined. In the Reports show how the payments were combined and paid. This is important and would save me hours of time.

Best product for my small business.

I’ve been using PaySimple/contractor if PaySimple for 5 years. I’m very happy with this billing system.

Pros

Easy to use; mobile app; month at a view

Cons

Accessing P&Ls could be easier; search capabilities to find a specific date range.

PaySimple Review 9-13-2021

Pros

I love the recurring billing feature--the set it and forget it.

Cons

I did not appreciate needing to call PaySimple to revert our payment processing time back to pre-COVID processing time of one business day. We are a small company and having to wait 3 business days during COVID was difficult and frankly, not necessary.

Auto Debit Changes the Mindset

Pros

I use PaySimple to collect monthly rent and loan payments using Recurring Payments. I love it. My Tenants and Borrowers all say they like it too. No need to write, mail or deposit checks. Having it set up as an auto-pay makes it more of a hard reality for the Payers. It's not optional. They can't just hold off mailing for a few days. If they need to delay a payment they need to call me ahead of time, otherwise it's going to cause a Late Charge.

Cons

I can't think of any cons. The price has gone up several times since I started using it, but it still feels like a very good value for what I get in return and all the work it saves me.

Crap Reseller of World Pay

Poor- check the email trail in tech support.

Pros

nothing- 0% Poor- check the email trail in tech support. Poor- check the email trail in tech support. Poor- check the email trail in tech support.

Cons

As a company, we were double billed and had to pay World Pay direct. Tech support was never correct with their trouble shooting and every time tech support said the account was active or working, IT WAS NOT. Tech1 had many clients denied billing and this was a total embarrassment resulting in loss of revenue.