PaySimple Reviews - Page 7

Simple - Just like the name

We were conducting our business the old fashion way by waiting for checks to arrive in the mail. Now that we have this program, we are running a more efficient office.

Pros

The software is easy to set up and the account manager worked with us through demonstration training until we were ready to turn it on.

Cons

So far, we do not have anything negative.

Easy and Flexible Option for Homeowner Associations

Overall, PaySimple has been a great service and is an affordable solution.

Pros

My homeowner's association struggled collecting our resident assessments. Previously, we only allowed residents to pay by means of mailing checks to a community management company. With PaySimple, not only were we able to eliminate the management company, but it was also very easy to add a payment option directly on our website. With the payments being logged in PaySimple, we no longer have to spend extra time reconciling our books.

Cons

What I like least is there was no true ability to associate our PaySimple account to the homeowner's association rather than a specific person.

Great Billing Solutions

It has been amazing so far. I'm collecting at least 2 times faster than before. Which is great for cash flow.

Pros

I don't have to keep an eye on it. I get payment emails, confirmation of payment. Mailing receipts.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like. I've been using since we had a bad cash flow year during COVID and it's been great.

Very happy with the product

Pros

Have been using this for product for 8 years now, easy to make last minute changes when necessary, fairly easy to maneuver the website, great customer service when I have a question or issue.

Cons

They have made some changes recently which I find confusing, but again, always get great help from customer service reps

Easy to Use Payment System

Pros

- Easy to use - Great support team helps with questions/integrations - Continuous improvements and sleek design - Great for setting up our recurring payments

Cons

Easiest to use for payment schedules for individuals and not companies and doesn't replace an accounting system if that's what you are hoping.

Paysimple works

Pros

easy to use this software and good customer service very responsive

Cons

little bit expensive comparing other products

Matched with client management software

Seamlessly matches with my client billing and management software, lowered my overall cost too.

Pros

They matched my rates with current payment processor and took care of all the back-end to transfer me to the new processor.

Cons

I haven't found a con yet. I've only been using the product for the past month.

Great Payment Processing Option

We are currently working on integrating this into one of our client's websites and it's a great tool. Not only does it have a great ecommerce platform, it also has a meetings scheduler that our client is using to allow her clients to schedule meetings with her right from her website. And once that meeting is over, she can automatically generate an invoice using the calendar function based on wha the meeting was about!

Cons

Thank you, Amber for your review of the PaySimple software! Glad that the online store system and appointment scheduling are working well for your client! Looking forward to your business growing with the software. - PaySimple

User friendly

Pros

I only had to go through one tutorial with my boss and was able to navigate it easily after that. It’s very user friendly.

Cons

Honestly the most annoying thing was that it locked me out and we had to call to get access again. It was very frustrating.

Easy to navigate

Satisfied. Like how efficient it is. Do wish to be able to communicate more in billing - for applied credits and a note section.

Pros

Easy to use and navigate. Customer Service is good...and that we can email our questions.

Cons

Doesn't allow me to indicate credit in either billing or invoicing. (I think it's billing).

Reporting

Allows me to manage the transactions whether they are processed or denied. Promptly emails notifications of denied transactions to follow up with Client.

Pros

Easy to use and provides all the necessary details per transaction

Cons

I have no cons at the moment. The software provides all the necessary reporting that I need.

Paysimple Functions as Promised

We needed Paysimple specifically to accept subscription payments via a checking account and it works great. Their support team was very helpful during setup

Pros

We appreciate the solid customer support combined with variety of payment methods they provide.

Cons

Not too much to complain about here, implementation was pretty easy. Did take a minute to develop the buttons to load into our website but it wasn't that hard.

Pay simple very easy

Pros

1) simple payment procedure 2) and it is very simple to use and they have good customer care 3)and the graph system is very friendly it easily helps us to track our payments

Cons

Cost is bit high compare to other competitive products if not am very satisfied

Easy Simple Payments

I can't say enough about this product. The dashboard is so easy to utilize, i'm never lost trying to get to the area that i'm looking for. Its easy to set up payments, customers and recurring payments so that my business can run easily. Customer service is the best, all representatives I've spoken with are ready and willing to help me as fast as possible with positive attitudes and pleasant people.

Cons

Thanks Caitlin for your review! We are happy to support your business and excited that you've chosen to thrive with PaySimple for your payment acceptance and customer management. Don't hesitate to continue to reach out if there is anything we can do!

Best-fit Payment Solution

Pros

PaySimple is true to its name: It's simple. Everything all in 1. Very simply to setup recurring payments and rarely worry about it.

Cons

The customer hierarchy is flatter than we'd like. It's tough to configure a client with multiple payment entities.

Pay Simple allows me to take payments easily for clients

Solid

Pros

The Point of Sale software is super simple to use and processes quickly.

Cons

It took me a while to figure out how to set up the recurring sales when I was doing that. I switched back to point of sale so that went away.

Excellent Service

So far, I've had nothing but a good experience with PaySimple. They have contacted me a few times to make sure my experience is good and to see if I need help with anything. And when I noticed my rate was a little high due to the use of mostly business credit cards, they lowered me to a more reasonable flat rate. They also have ACH, which most payment processors do not have.

Cons

Thanks for sharing your feedback Steven. We are happy to help and glad to hear your experience with PaySimple has been so smooth. We're here to help small and mid-sized businesses like yours thrive and are always here if you need a hand. Thanks again!

PaySimple is wonderful

Pros

Ability to set up recurring billing transactions with auto processing is amazing. Super user friendly!

Cons

The only fuctionality I find somewhat lacking is sales tax reporting - I'd love to see a dedicated sales tax report.

Best Internet Processor

PaySimple was not my first pick as a processor of client payments, however, I wish it had been. Since leaving PayPal I have only had good results! The customer support is excellent and the ease of use is unparalleled.

Pros

The accuracy and ease of use.

Cons

Inability to use full service (cant sent invoices) on my iPhone or iPad.

Easy and simple to use!

Paysimple allows us to run our CrossFit gym with ease. It's great to setting up and managing recurring payments for memberships as well as generating custom reports to track growth and income coming in! The dashboard is great when you just want to log in quick and see your receivables for the month!

Cons

Thanks for the feedback and review Katti. It's great to hear that PaySimple works well for your business! We are happy to hear you found it easy to set up and have a great tool to manage recurring payments, and track growth and income. If we can be of further help, please call PaySimple at 1.800.466.0992. Thanks again!

Great Customer Service

I’m very happy with PaySimple.

Pros

I’ve been very impressed with the hands-on customer service I’ve received while using PaySimple.

Cons

Making one-time payments is difficult for my tenants. Most can’t do it independently.

ACE Publishing Review

This is our first year using PaySimple. We have appreciated the customer service we have received from our representative. She is always quick to look for solutions to our questions. There are certain things we would like to do that would make it easier to maintain our items in the catalog and keep things organized. Entering field information was a big frustration for us. We would also like to be able to delete items off of our field options when we make a mistake on one. It would also save us a step if there were a way to export items by batch ID.

Cons

My company loves PaySimple. We have all of our sales rep registered!

All our reps have access so once they sign the contract they can set up a recurring payment. And then accounting just verifies it is correct. The customer receives a receipt. (It's automatic!) We get failed transaction notifications. The flow of the system is easy to use as well. And I can't forget to mention the ease of recurring payments.

Cons

Thanks for the positive feedback Amanda. We appreciate your business and are glad your accounting team finds our product easy to use. Feel free to reach out to our team if you ever have a question or need help: 1.800.466.0992. Thanks!

Pros

I like the ease of use. It's provided very few errors and been an easy platform to navigate.

Cons

I have found that some of the features are lacking but not to the point of switching.

AWESOME. Love PAYSIMPLE

PaySimple is an Awesome company. They're fast and convenient. Easy to learn. The only suggestion that I have is to be able to provide a way to separate monthly EFT transactions from Manual Transactions.

Pros

I love everything.

Cons

none