ZapERP Reviews

Pros

ZapERP is a best, effective and easy software to run or grow your business, because it provides you everything which you need for your business like billing, costing, pofit,loss, shipping etc.

I like that it has integrations to key applications like Quickbooks and Woocommerce. I also like that it has great functionality in managing both price lists and warehouses.

Joaquin G.

Dayle S.

Cons

Being cloud-based may be inappropriate for areas with bad internet.

Benito M.

The problem is, with Woocommerce it just doesn't work.

Cynthia C.

The only thing missing is some-kind of WooCommerce plugin to actually add in the multi-locations into your WooCommerce website. This would complete the package.

Dayle S.

4.6

Finally able to know stock variations and add them into the financial results

Pros

I have been running an small ecommerce store in for several years. And I had the issue that at the end of each month, I did not the money that I was doing. I mean, I know the total amount of sales, even the expenses or the period (for each 3 months of accounting reports) but I did not know the value of the items sold, and the stock variations. Also I could not clearly say what items sell better in percentage to discover new lines of products with high demand. ZapERP is able to solve those issues, and give a figure at the end of each month to know the profitability or not of the business thanks to integrations with the store (Magento 2) and feel secure about future planning.

Cons

I liked very much the attentive service that the business offers. Just next week after my sign up, the CEO call me via video call to check that everything was working well, and take note of suggestions on improvements. Even when it is a relatively new product, the company is well back up and working very professionally.

Excellent Multi-location Inventory

I cant really speak bad about the experience I have had, all has been great so far!

Pros

I love the fact that it is easy to use, easy to setup, fast replies from customer service, and the ability for it to grow more without limitations. It can be linked to other services such as WooCommerce & QuickBooks which is definitely an advantage over competitors.

Cons

Unfortunately it doesn't actually work

Great theory, never did get it working.

Pros

The interface is beautiful but not always intuitive. However it's easy to learn.

Cons

The problem is, with Woocommerce it just doesn't work. Despite the fact webhooks are working async with another shipping platform, ZapErp simply bottlenecks throwing a bunch of pending webhooks (over 26000 of them) and could not get it to run. The logs show nothing on my end which means despite their assertion it's a plug in conflict, it's not. Bottom line is their integration has major bugs and I was very patient. We started trying to work out bugs on June 19, and by July 31 I had finally had enough. If you have a Woocommerce store with a lot of products don't bother until they either a) get a developer that understands how to properly execute their API under PayLoad or 2) They figure out how to prevent their webhooks from failing.

Hey there, good catch but if you check ZapERP system now - and connect your test woo-commerce store, all data will be synced automatically. Actually, in order to pull data from the store, it is important that your server security settings allow data extraction, without it, ZapERP can not pull. Once again thanks for noticing. I hope you will come back and try ZapERP again. We will be more than happy to assist.

ZAP ERP Accounting, gives you the real financial information you need as a business owner

This software has meant that clients can get more detail on their businesses without referring to their accountant and using complex excel functions like vlookups and pivot tables. It has helped especially growing online businesses who are our clients.

Pros

As our small business clients become more confident with entry level bookkeeping systems, they begin to require financial information like best selling stock items and stock levels to measure stock redundancy. We shopped around for a while and found that ZapERP Accounting can do this for them and is not complex to learn. It has been great and as our smaller clients grow, this software is proving to be just what the accountant ordered.

Cons

As an accounting software for growing businesses, I really cannot fault this. It syncs well with Woocommerce and other online platforms. We are happy

Amazing support, helpful team - straightforward accounting

Pros

We are into e-commerce space. I started using it due to its open API & stripe billing integration. We connected our stripe account to Pi.TEAM. Web-hook connectivity help us to generate tons of invoices. We haven't designed our own billing at all. Then obviously they are adding new features almost every week. Last but not the least - no special accounting training needed. System is pre-configured. Just start invoicing to the customer.

Cons

Need some additional reporting features. Export / import options are very less. We need mobile or tablet app. At the moment, website works but it is not sufficient.

Easy to use with good interface

Overall i said that this is the best one ..Thanks to the developer.

Pros

As a assistant Manager, i used this software in many times. Here is the good thing is every customization is specially made for work .Which reduce your time & money.

Cons

Easy & smooth interface make me happy. This is why i keep this software no 1 position.

very good

I am very happy to use this softwar,

Pros

Easy, & user-friendly , ui also good,Interface are too good,

Cons

Very fast,& too user friendl, no bug,no over load time

Getting a better view of my growth over all

Overall after adjusting and playing around with software, I would say its an investment well worth it.

Pros

I enjoy the fact can switch back n forth between front of house and back of house sells and usage. I can also look at overall sells, what was projected, what was profit, as well as can narrow down to specific dinner event or banquet. Can save and use in building a calander showing highs and lows from that date and years before to get a guesstimation of what to expect for future projections.

Cons

Is a little pricey. I did take some time to adjust.

Excellent to use

Pros

They describe theirself with this line "Powerful inventory management software with accounting & CRM integrations". I would love to say it is 1000% correct! I can manage everything from one place.This is the best part now! And that is the reason I love it. I found it very useful and also told my collegue to use it. Another thing is that I was so happy with it's good side,I did not even try to find any negative side of it. Overall I am happy

Cons

You can see my positive saying about it! I cannot find out any negative issue!

Easy to use and everything you can control smoothly

I am employed in an organization. Before I was hired, they manually took care of everything. Then I told them about it. Then they let me use it and I started using it through free trial i feel so good with this software then i start using paid version . Now I can easily calculate all the stocks.

Pros

It is Very easy to use & user-friendly, Interface are too good,

Cons

I am still discovering the features and haven't found anything that we dislike yet. There customers service help me 24/7 when i need help. I am very happy to use this Software.

Easy to use ERP with Friendly UI

A bit confusing at first, but take few min to look, it's really easy to inderstand and customizable.

Pros

I've been searching for many ERP option that is easy to learn and use. Tried many Open Source, some are powerful, but very hard to learn for new user. Startup need something that fast to use and easy to learn, and powerful at the back. ZapERP has it all.

Cons

Loading speed to Asia seem take a bit longer.

Review for NetKing Solutions ISP

We have an ISP business here in Belize that has been manual entry of inventory for over 18 years. To change us over I tried a lot of online and desktop installed applications. Zap Inventory is the only software I actually went and did our whole inventory with. we need to purchase it and have it customized to suit our needs. (I was interrupted by a phone call in this survey)

Pros

The software was very easy to use and set up. My staff who have little experience with inventory management was able to figure out the system without too much difficulty.

Cons

I couldn't customize it myself, and that I need to have it customized to our needs. (Not a deal breaker, will still be considering buying leases to this software)

Great product, I look forward to seeing what the future holds

ZapERP has been a great application. We are able to be more productive and have more accountability without having to do extensive training. Having this along side Quickbooks, has been a great solution for our inventory, purchasing and invoicing to our customers.

Pros

Cons

Right now, we are still discovering the features and haven't found anything that we dislike yet.

ZAPERP Review

I am using this for my clothing business for managing inventory , I am pretty much sure that I will defiantly go with zap erp so that inventory management will not be headache for my business.

Pros

I like simple functionality to manage inventory, it is easy to use & give exact result as per our requirement.

Cons

Their are some field which I think it is not necessary. Also they need to improve on more simple dashboard which can we used my anybody.

Inventory management and contacts listing

Best thing about ZAPERP is its code less working which I really loved. It's android app is also supporting the same features means you can manage a chain of stores from the convenience f your phone.

Pros

It offers vide range of goods to be handled from different stores. Costumers and vendors informations are also manged within the ZAPERP. it's deployment is quite easy and didn't require nitty-gritty if coding.

Cons

I suggest some graphical presentation of stock levels supported with dashboard. Otherwise it's a great service.

I always hated accounting but Pi.TEAM is extremely easy. Highly recommended

Pros

On boarding was straightforward. No complexities. Simple, bold and clear user interface. It covers almost all our requirements and new features are getting added almost weekly.

Cons

Still few features are missing e.g. I would like to be able to import my own invoice templates. POS screen is missing. Inventory dashboard needs few changes to make it more specific to mech businesses.

Thank you for your kind words. We are working on these additional features and dashboard upgrades in general. We are also launching our mobile app by end of this month. We will keep you updated.

ZapERP, best software to enhance your business.

Pros

Cons

This software should be not more costly, inorder to have an ease for every one to purchase it.

Best software

It was a best experience by using this software. I will recommend it to my friends and others.

Pros

I am a pharmacist and one of my friend recommended me this software, it was difficult for me to handle my profit and writing it on pages. Than I used this software which makes it easy for me to handle my profit.

Cons

I am a beginner I didn’t find anything wrong or bad about this software till so far.

Pros

Really fantastic for this software, never meet it, This is help me in our business , that cool , great software.

ZapInventory review

Zap has helped me a lot in reducing stock theft within our organisation as we could not previously properly track incoming and outgoing items. We used to operate manually allowing for people to manipulate numbers and figures.

Pros

I like that zap Inventory allows me to manage my stock items and also tracks the automatically so I am able to account for all my stock movements. I also am able to manage my sales and finances all using one system.

Cons

There's nothing that I dislike about Zap Inventroy in particular. However I would recommend adding more functionality to the system like HR management.

Thanks for your feedback. We will definitely add HR features in our roadmap.

Well established ERP

I'm sure that after having a good inventory. I have saved lots of money.

Pros

My inventory is now in tip-top shape after using Zaperp. Easy to use after you get use to the menu

Cons

Little tricky at first to get use to menú and options.

Feature-Rich and Incredibly Powerful

Pros

I know you should never buy for a product's roadmap, but wow, ZapERP's customer support is really listening to its customers. They are actively working on a ton of integrations and are constantly taking feedback on how they can become even better and even more useful.

Cons

While the interface is laid out very well and is very user friendly, it can be quite overwhelming when you are first getting started. Overall, though, this is more of my personal preference rather than a con/negative.

Cost savings, efficient and value for money

Pros

Easy to use, simple UI and very simple for a non- IT user to use as well.

Cons

Can't find flaws with been easy and effective to use

Preparing Quotes has never been that easy!

Pros

Easy-to-use. Ideal for small businesses like mine. It helps me be organized and updated when it comes to accounting records. The tours are excellent to get familiar with the features of the software.

Cons

Being cloud-based may be inappropriate for areas with bad internet. Apart from this, no complaints at all.

Powerful inventory management solution

Pros

It's got just about everything you'd want to track inventory, vendors, and relationships for an online store. A lot of integrations are also a plus.

Cons

It has so much packed into it that it definitely takes a while to get used to it. If you are starting from scratch you must decide if the software is right for you, and the only way to do that is to start loading everything into it, going through the walkthrus, trying to figure out where everything is. It's a commitment.