ZapERP Reviews

4.64/5 (14 reviews)

Joan D'silva

Amazing support, helpful team - straightforward accounting

Reviewed 2017-05-15

We are into e-commerce space. I started using it due to its open API & stripe billing integration. We connected our stripe account to Pi.TEAM. Web-hook connectivity help us to generate tons of invoices. We haven't designed our own billing at all. Then obviously they are adding new features almost every week. Last but not the least - no special accounting training needed. System is pre-configured. Just start invoicing to the customer.

Anonymous

Review for NetKing Solutions ISP

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-19

We have an ISP business here in Belize that has been manual entry of inventory for over 18 years. To change us over I tried a lot of online and desktop installed applications. Zap Inventory is the only software I actually went and did our whole inventory with. we need to purchase it and have it customized to suit our needs. (I was interrupted by a phone call in this survey)

Raul Fernandez Jimeno

Finally able to know stock variations and add them into the financial results

Reviewed 2019-05-20

I have been running an small ecommerce store in for several years. And I had the issue that at the end of each month, I did not the money that I was doing. I mean, I know the total amount of sales, even the expenses or the period (for each 3 months of accounting reports) but I did not know the value of the items sold, and the stock variations. Also I could not clearly say what items sell better in percentage to discover new lines of products with high demand. ZapERP is able to solve those issues, and give a figure at the end of each month to know the profitability or not of the business thanks to integrations with the store (Magento 2) and feel secure about future planning.

Pranab Adhikary

very good

Reviewed 2018-12-18

I am very happy to use this softwar,

Nitesh Gour

ZAPERP Review

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-19

I am using this for my clothing business for managing inventory , I am pretty much sure that I will defiantly go with zap erp so that inventory management will not be headache for my business.

Deepak nagar

I always hated accounting but Pi.TEAM is extremely easy. Highly recommended

Reviewed 2017-05-05

On boarding was straightforward. No complexities. Simple, bold and clear user interface. It covers almost all our requirements and new features are getting added almost weekly.

Pich Srey

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Really fantastic for this software, never meet it, This is help me in our business , that cool , great software.

Ruvimbo Magweregwede

ZapInventory review

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-12-18

Zap has helped me a lot in reducing stock theft within our organisation as we could not previously properly track incoming and outgoing items. We used to operate manually allowing for people to manipulate numbers and figures.

Rahuul Matlani

Reviewed 2019-01-15

Cost savings, efficient and value for money

Benito Marcano Yamarthe

Preparing Quotes has never been that easy!

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-29

Easy-to-use. Ideal for small businesses like mine. It helps me be organized and updated when it comes to accounting records. The tours are excellent to get familiar with the features of the software.

Cammy Ang

Great Accounting App

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-07-19

They are currently in beta, so it's at an early stage at the moment, but here's a small list of its pros: Very helpful team. Stripe billing, Paypal [they had to take this down at the moment] Invoice looks very clean. Simple and clean dashboard interface. Zapier integration though they had to take this down at the moment to fix some bugs.

Karthee Vidya Chandramohan

Excellent. It's USP is its simplicity. Very less learning curve required.

Reviewed 2017-05-09

It saves a lot of time and very useful for any accounting departments.

Chandra Kisani

Zaperp a great solution for inventory needs

Reviewed 2019-01-21

I liked the UI was very easy for me to adapt and use the software as a new user.

Tushar Sh

Loved It. Very Easy to Use.

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-06-03

Easy invoice creation! In my use, so far, I haven't encountered any issues with the software or invoice creation. Looking forward to continued usage!