ProcurementExpress.com Reviews - Page 2

ProcurementExpress.com

Easy traceability

Pros

We can download reports.The product is easy to use & integration is manageable.

Cons

No schedule or notification whenever there's a maintenance or updates.

Easy, Faster and Customizeable

Pros

My life at work has become that much easier. Clear and easy to use software that cuts my time nearly in half. Customer service team is great! Fast reliable, and friendly.

Cons

Needs better drop down selection and would help if it didn't allow duplicates of product items if you accidentally add it without know its already there.

Great product

Pros

Very easy to use and to keep track of POs

Cons

Would be nice to have a few more users

Thanks for the stars, Danielle! We appreciate that and will reach out to add more users.

Running like smooth Engine

When I work here, the paperwork always get lost and some people will claim that they never saw that paperwork before. So easy to lose the track for each paperwork and we got the ProcurementExpress.com, we start with budget paperwork...wow...we can see who haven't read it or haven't approved it. It was easy to prompt specific person that haven't doing their job and paperwork was successful. We asked ProcurementExpress.com to add different paperwork in the system, they did that so teachers can keep track the paperwork from health dept, food service dept, transport dept, and school/dorm. It was running like smooth engine between various department which do help us know where the paperwork. Recommend you get this for sure and no more old song "I don't know" or "I never got that paperwork".

Pros

Easy to keep track all the paperwork!!!!

Cons

I love it all, worth our money to get this software.

Great review thank you Kevin. Yes keeping track of paperwork is always an issue. We are satisfied to know we can help keep better control over paperwork.

Straight Forward Purchasing System

Easy to implement, fantastic software. Takes 15 minutes to set up a $50M + project and have your team up and running. New users can be trained in a matter of minutes. Highly recommend, especially to those in the construction industry. Works seamlessly on site.

Pros

Ease of use, simple interface. Extremely low learning curve and customizability.

Cons

Slightly limited reporting mechanism that can be overcome with basic Excel skills.

Great review thank you, Stefan. It is great to hear our clients are satisfied with our software and find it easy to use.

Procurement Express Review

Pros

I like that the software is quite logical and easy to use.

Cons

I don't like that when you are in a purchase order, you have to click on "Purchase Orders" at the top to access the search facility. You can use the search box at the top left of the screen, but this is not helpful if you would like to search for a particular suppliers purchase orders for example.

Thank you for the valuable input, Laura. Our friendly customer success team will reach out to you about our feature suggestion process, I think you'll find it useful.

As a new company, Rubberstamp fits the needs of our ever going procurement company

Ease of the system to use and the practicality of it. When we were looking for a system to put into place, we were not looking for all of the bells and whistles, we wanted functionality and ease of use and with the Rubberstamp system we got that.

Pros

support and actually listening to me instead of telling me. Also the ease of the system to work through in order to get that Purchase Order out

Cons

Time difference between Rubberstamp and us. Would hope in the future that Rubberstamp would open an office in the US

easy to use helping us with tracking APP works well

we are using it to make it easier to track job costing and also for our supers and PM to issue PO and allow them to have a number rather then order things with out a number

Pros

the program is very easy to use and very user friendly we have a bunch of older guys that are using it and having no issues

Cons

I have only been using the program a few months and i have not found any issues that i dont like. i was having an issue view past PO on the app but i understand that is being corrected now

Descent Software

I really liked it at first but now as we come across more problems I'm really getting concerned. Why are there problems now nearly a year into implementation?

Pros

Its easy to navigate. It provides remaining budget amounts immediately when entering line items.

Cons

Too many errors after implementation of the software. Select a department when starting the request but the individual line item dropdown menus show another department.

Not just a product

Their product is terrific. It's easy to setup, a breeze to navigate and delivers exactly what was promised (and more). On top of all of that, the customer service I've received has been outstanding. their team is not only dedicated to the customer, but dedicated to improving the entire service. ProcurementExpress.com isn't just a product, it's an experience and I would strongly recommend taking a few minutes of your time to see what they're about. I'm glad I did.

Pros

Ease of use / Customization / The customer service I've received / Navigation

Cons

That you don't mask the email that is delivered to our vendors inbox, as well as the fact that there is no way to reply directly to the message you send.

Great review, Thank you Anthony. Your review is much appreciated. We will see what we can do about the emails for you.

Very good except for the above mentioned comments

Pros

Very useful and user friendly, easily to learn and cheap

Cons

The budget integration in the system since we are using to currencies is not working The currency conversion should also be written in the printed PO The company logo cannot be easily lay out

Great product!

Procurement Express has helped us bring great efficiency and simplified ways of working to our business. Great product i'd highly recommend.

Pros

Easy to use software that's created great efficiencies within our business!

Cons

I've had some simple log-in issues, but nothing major

One year of experience

An excellent service at a suitable price, very good after-sales service. A very good experience in general terms. Very good connectivity.

Pros

Its easy of use

Cons

Its translation to spanish

Great review, thanks Rodrigo. Our customer success team are even more motivated after reading this. Thanks for the heads-up about the Spanish translation, we're looking into that.

very good system

Helped achieve ISO9001 :2015

Pros

Simple and easily updated, customisable purchase orders look professional. Can amend existing orders easily and track department budgets.

Cons

ackward to update additional fields to create drop down menus, ie creating multiply delivery addresses

ProcurementExpress.com is a very welcome addition to my work day as a finance administer.

ProcurementExpress.com has made my working day much more pleasant, I love the interface. Thank you.

Pros

ProcurementExpress.com is very easy to use, it 's well laid out and easy to read. It truly is, user friendly. Support is only a click and text away and very responsive and helpful.

Cons

The only feature I would like to see, is a clipboard with all my recent copy and paste items as a Finance admin there is a lot of repetition in my pastes.

Very streamlined industry choice

Pros

Especially the customer service team is fantastic, they just resolve your invoice queries as soon as possible.

Cons

They have the edit feature but sometimes it becomes a challenge to change the order values. but its good they resolve it on call.

Waive off your waiting time

Pros

This will make your life so go easy just because of its automated functionality. I would mostly use for the purchase orders.

Cons

i would say there is still room for improvement in the navigation process which might take it to newer heights.

Madison Equities Review of ProcurementExpress.com

Overall a great experience. Only complaint is lack of on-demand customer support. But it has still been pretty solid.

Pros

Ease of use!!!! I love it. There aren't many bells and whistles. That's what I like. To get building engineers, property managers, and accountants to actually use a system, it has to be easy to use. We have a work order program that everyone hates because it is so complicated. We wanted ProcurementExpress.com so we could keep track of our spending and make sure our Vice President knows what is being spent. It simply works. And we love it.

Cons

The name. It sounds kind of tacky. But the program is all that counts.

Michael thank you for your great review. Glad we could simplify life in a sense and let everyone use the application. The s=name is unfortunately set in stone :) :)

ProcurementExpress.com is perfect for our needs. We can keep track of all purchases with a clear paper trail.

A reliable paper trail that captures all relevant information necessary for our organization's important purchases.

Pros

It's intuitive. Pop down menus are perfect for our needs. Multiple users have access to the purchase request features. The confirmation replies sent to the requester gives real-time status reports.

Cons

At least for our server system, this software is not accessible through Microsoft Explorer. We can only access it through Google Chrome. This is a minor inconvenience.

Thank you for your great review Ron, glad we can help keep a better paper trail. Your feedback is valuable and our development team will look into Microsoft Explorer.

Good product

Pros

The software has many great features and some customizability.

Cons

The price is a little high for our use, but it is the only option for us at the moment

Thank you Matt, your review means a lot to us. Hope you keep enjoying the product!

Rubberstamp Review

It is very functional and easy to use.

Pros

It's historical.I can easily access past records.It is secure i.e cannot be easily manipulated.

Cons

Once the request is sent you cannot go back.

Thank you very much for all the stars, Juliet.

This is a great program. I am able to put all my information in it and have all that I need there.

Knowing where our purchase monies are going. What programs each purchase is going to.

Pros

It allows you to put the most important business information needed into a purchase order that is in it.

Cons

I have not found anything wrong with this software program. It truly is great program. This is however the first program like it that I've used in years.

Thank you, Susan. You have made our day with you kind words.

Pros

Helps us to stay in budget and manage our finances.

Cons

I really don't have anything to say in this area. We are very please with ProcurementExpress.

Thank you for your helpful review, Cynthia. We appreciate your kind words.

PO Creation Simplified

Super easy to use Get approval notices via email Allows for different currencies Ease of setup Assign different approvers This is a perfect system for anyone who requires to make purchases.

Pros

Wanted to save draft PO recently as I wait for final quotes to arrive. I was told this option to save PO wasn't available. 2 days later thr feature came live. A company who listens to customers needs and wants. In return acts on them. Response time for support is within the hour, during regular business hours.

Cons

None at this time. Maybe would want a PO APP for andriod. Since I'm always moving around I need to use my phone for PO creating.

great tool

Great simple tool for budgeting purposes. It works well for the reasons we put it in place, which was overspend. So at least now we can hold people accountable for their spend behaviours.

Cons

Thank you for your review, Monica. Yes, it is good to keep book of the people's expenses.