ProcurementExpress.com Logo

ProcurementExpress.com

Gain Control Of Company Purchasing

ProcurementExpress.com Reviews - Page 3

great tool

Great simple tool for budgeting purposes. It works well for the reasons we put it in place, which was overspend. So at least now we can hold people accountable for their spend behaviours.

Cons

Thank you for your review, Monica. Yes, it is good to keep book of the people's expenses.

Easy to use, very organised and as streamlined as it can be.

The ability to organise Purchase Orders by supplier and building so they're easily accessible.

Pros

Search facility allows a search for supplier name as well as PO number, which means it easier to find the PO we need at any given time.

Cons

Sometimes it can be tricky to find the building i would like to view a PO for as they are not in alphabetical order on the selection menu.

I love the PO system!

Pros

The ease of routing my company's purchase order to my colleagues, and the commenting and attachment feature that make it easier to get updated invoices.

Cons

At times, the POs do not correctly route/routes much later than when I see the PO.

It really warms our heart when customers use the word LOVE to describe our PO system. The best compliment for finance software :)

Simplistic means of authorising and tracking purchases, an essential project tool.

Pros

Simplistic design and easy to use. Budget control and complete access to suppliers. Complete control over project purchases. Time efficient, eliminating the need for paperwork. Ability to attach invoices and quotes once a purchase order has been created.

Cons

It would be great to submit multiple payments against a purchased items i.e. progress payments. Complete customisation of purchase order numbers. App push notifications which the purchase order number after authorisation. Enhancement to allow approved requests to show against the designated purchase order number within the device application.

Thank you Garrett. Your kind words goes a long way. Multiple payments per PO is now available.

Rubber Stamp Survey Response

We were struggling with an antiquated manual method for POs causing bottle necks and confusion. Rubber Stamp has increased our PO turn around exponentially and the reports allow us to pull ever thing we need. Easy onboarding and great customer support.

Pros

Ease and access of use

Cons

More robust than we need for our purposes

Great review thank you, Mark. Good to know Rubberstamp help keep track of reports.

Customer Satisfaction

We are now better able to mange our budget.

Pros

the easy of using this software. Example, being able to approve PO via my email not having to log into the software.1. Uploading and downloading my budgets . All the Finance roll

Cons

To date we are satisfy with all the features of procurement express

useful

The software is a cost serving measure in terms of cost control, time, and a reduced use of paper work.

Pros

ability to watch payments and authorizing before any purchase can be made. in addition the possibility of not using paper saves us costs.

Cons

customization is not possible for some aspects. e.g. currency conversions and the fact that it can not be used offline

Great simple product

We had to find something fast and simple to replace our old paper purchase orders and ProcurementExpress.com was more than the solution. We easily track our purchase orders and keep an eye on the budget.

Pros

Simple, quick, great customer service.

Cons

Might be too simple for some organization.

Thank you for your review, Remi. Yes we try to make it easy possible so everyone can be able to use it.

Easy to Use

It makes the PO process easy.

Pros

It is a very easy to use software. It generates the PO to our customers in an easy process.

Cons

None so far that i have found, still new to the system.

Thank you, Ashraf!

I Like It.

Navigates easily, Very organized and convenient. The reports make my daily job so much easier. Allows me to save and edit PO's when necessary instead of making 2 or 3 over the course of a job.

Pros

Running Reports to track all open and existing orders makes tracking all of my divisions much easier.

Cons

Thank you for you review Anthony. Our aim is to make our clients life easier, glad we could do the same for you.

Coordinator

It is a great platform, of access and it is very easy to use. Also it is very intuitive, with lots of functions. This app makes our daily work way easier and this is a huge value-added.

Pros

easy to use and fast

Cons

I found only one language

Procurement Express

Pros

Ease of Use, Able to login in fast, has an app.

Cons

Nothing, great program to use and has a good app.

Thank you, Ivan. We're very pleased that you enjoy using the app.

A simplistic tool that makes work-life easy.

Pros

Thank you for the time saving calculations! Very helpful to have the system auto calculate taxes and quantity into the pricing totals and auto fills for previous item descriptions.

Cons

Search tool could be more broad. Creating a smart search tool that pre-fills possibilities as you type to check for previous PO's.

Simple system for PO

Pros

First of all it is very well designed, the interface looks really good. Also really easy to use with simple workflows that can adapt to your specific needs. Can get really robust without being overwhelming.

Cons

There are almost no cons to my experience, maybe just the reporting functions could be enhanced. Other than that its is really good solution.

Thanks for the good review, Rodriguez. We've upgraded the reporting a lot since you wrote this review. Sign up for a free trial and check it out.

Quicker to Process Payments!

Has made raising purchase orders and processing payments a lot easier to facilitate and track across the company with the benefit of purchases now being charged to the correct budget codes. Has given staff more accountability when making purchasing decisions and our auditors prefer the system.

Pros

Very quick and easy to use interface which has helped roll out the system across the company

Cons

The total amount changes if you forget to choose the VAT rate first

Hey Helen, thank you for your generous review. We love reading that all the departments appreciate the software too.

Efficient and easy system to use

Pros

ProcurementExpress has allowed us easier tracking of our project spending across numerous asset developments, letting us get ahold of our spending and tracking, while not slowing down our people in the field.

Cons

I think if the software let you subscribe and pay solely off users or other methods, that would be great. We have various different entities whose projects have very different cost categories. Because we don't want field employees having to scroll through too many different cost categories to allocate POs, we end up having to utilize multiple subscriptions that have 50% of the same user base across them.

Thank you Jake, this is great to read.

Easy to use Procurement System

Pros

The software is easy to implement and use. Every end user is able to figure out what is needed and how to get to the page of information needed. I set up and launched this to my company in a month. The platform has been completely adopted by the entire company, overhauling the previous process

Cons

The push carts are not easy to set up and can be time consuming in getting them set-up. If they are not able to set up a push cart, there is no easy way to decipher that within the system.

Thank you Grace! We aim to make the app as easy as possible to use and happy that we succeeded. Our success team will reach out to you about your difficulty using push cart.

simple easy and quick

experience in submitting PO's

Pros

User friendly and there is always some brilliant expert online experts to help if you ever have a problem.

Fast and Easy to use.

Ever since my company decided to use ProcurementExpress.com my life at work has become that much easier. Clear and easy to use software that cuts my time nearly in half. Customer service team is great! Fast reliable, and friendly. Thank you ProcurementExpress.com team!

Cons

Thank you for your review, Rafael, Good to know your work has become better since you started to use Rubberstamp.

Rubberstamp Review

Minimal training needed, intuitive menus

Pros

Ease of use, set up of budget a must. Reports at a touch of a button

Cons

Adding the payments made against invoice. Does not allow you to edit the date. Why no Pastel intergration?

Thank you Gary, this is a very helpful review. We'll contact you about the Sage integration.

Useful app. We make our process faster.

Better control, easier access to the information, update information, control on budgets, tracking on each requirement (PO's and RFQ's),

Pros

The control that we have nowadays versus our old process and easy access to the info before it was too hard to get information about our purchases. Right now we can see information by the user, cell, department, account, vendor, etc.

Cons

Some bugs when we create items. At the moment to submit the PO the SW delete some information (prices, codes, etc)

Thank you for your review Antonio. We appreciate feedback from our clients. We will have our development team have a look at the items that are being deleted. Happy to know we can help make the purchase order process easier.

Simple & effective

I have a small tech company and need to track my teams' expenses over different budgets. There are a lot of systems out there that does this and a whole lot more but none do it as efficiently as ProcurementExpress.com. It's clean design makes it easy to use (even for the less tech-savvy in a tech company) and a major, major benefit is that its MOBILE FRIENDLY. I can respond to PO requests from my iphone, straight from my email client (ie. no need to download an app) - it's super fast and super simple. If I need any further information when I don't have full computer access then thats no problem as the whole webapp is responsively designed to it works just as well (if not better) on my iPhone.

Pros

- Works beautifully on my iPhone without having to download an app - Does what it says on the tin and does it well - Very well laid out, ie. intuitive to use - Competitively priced

Cons

- Could use a more reporting options (I contacted their support team and they assured me they will be rolling out more options very soon)

Easy! Safe and reliable!

Pros

The ease of use for this product is the big plus. Also the ability to look up and reference past orders.

Cons

I wish that it had a feature to allow a regular user to edit POs when they are not an admin. This seems to come up often. Also the draft feature is OK but seems buggy at times.

ProcurementExpress - With Me on the Go

Pros

It is very user-friendly. With it being a web-based program, I don't have to be in-office to approve a PO. I can approve it on-the-go from my smartphone. This saves precious time and gives me complete control no matter where I am.

Cons

The only fault that I could potentially find is that the subscription fees are in US Dollars which means fluctuations in pricing if this is not your home currency.

Thank you, Magdalene. This review is very helpful, we're happy that we can speed up your processes and make life earlier.

It has worked well for what the company needs it to do.

I like that I can enter everything needed to track on invoices. I can download a list of all the PO#'s for the job site and track deliveries on it. All information I need to do my job can be noted in the program. The only two things that I would like to be able to do is 1) Be able to sort PO's by the "FROM" column. When I am looking to duplicate cost codes, or other information, off of a PO...

Cons

Thank you fro your input Molly. We value our clients comments and what they think about the program. i believe the development team has taken your ideas in to account and implemented it.