ProcurementExpress.com Reviews - Page 4

Easy to keep track

Using ProcurementExpress.com makes keeping track of all my expense requests so easy. It allows me to allocate and see really fast what is approved and what is in the queue.

Pros

Easy interface to use

Cons

I like everything about ProcurementExpress.com

Thank you for you review Andrea. We love to hear from our clients and that you like the software.

I am a member of the ProcurementExpress.com Partner Program. My experience has been great!

An income from selling the software.

Pros

The software comes from a company with exceptional people who are promoting and supporting a great software product. I have installed and configured the software so that I can become familiar with its features. I also really like the App they have for mobile use.

Cons

I don't know that there is anything I like least about ProcurementExpress.com software. Maybe that I do not have any sales, or even leads, but that is not a problem of the software.

Financial admin made easy

Intuitive and easy to use, makes managing payments and project admin a breeze

Pros

I like that it makes it easy for me to keep track of my admin as far as product spending goes - so I can check who has been paid, who hasn't and make sure that the correct amount is being paid.

Cons

you can't search by project and supplier simultaneously

Thank you very much for your review, Terri. We'll reach out to show you more about using the filters on the purchase orders page.

Great Software

It is intuitive and easy to use. The approval routes are easy to use and that makes it easier on me to get an approval from my Boss.

Pros

The drop down menus make it easy to get the PO done

Cons

Thank you for your insight Joseph. We aim to make our clients lives easier and save time, glad we could do the same for you.

Sibo

We'll I work in the same office as them so they are always a delight! Awesome Team!

Pros

fast, easy, effective way we can keep track of everything.

Cons

- Need to be able to resend PO after it was canceled.

ProcurementExpress.com has been a big help for us. It is easy to use and a great way for us to track purchases.

Pros

The fact that we don't have to have paper purchase orders is the thing that I like most about ProcurementExpress.com. I also really like that we can upload receipts and attach them to the purchase order.

Cons

While we don't have to print PO's, occasionally we feel the need to do so. When we have printed in the past, the code/budget wasn't showing up so I always had to go into the program to see which budget it belonged to. I have since been told that this option is available to me. So, at this time I don't have anything that I like LEAST about this software!

school use

placing an order for my classroom and this was amazing!

Pros

-easy to navigate -gets sent right to the approver -links are very helpful -love the total at the bottle

Cons

sometimes i dont have something to fill in for the first blank

Thanks for the 5 star review Jen. It really means a lot to us. We're always happy to improve the lives of educators :) If you don't have all the information when creating a PO, you can always save it as a draft for later editing.

Great functionality and easy to use

Very responsive and dedicated team. Worked hard to fit our specific needs.

Pros

We had quite specific needs that deviated from a standard purchase order process and this system did everything we required and more

Cons

Integration with finance software was problematic

My review

Pros

It is easy to use and user friendly forms to use.

Cons

It has limitations in the sense that it does not have a reminder option for the approver if they did not see the initial email.

Greatly improved our processing

Easy PO system

Pros

Everything is digital therefore no documents are lost. Ability to archive orders that have been paid/cancelled/rejected is great as they are removed from the dashboard. It is also rather easy to add suppliers.

Cons

Filtering should be more detailed. It would also be nice to filter by payment type. Pending documents should be given a temporary PO number so that it is easier to search for. Exchange rates are a bit off so amount on system versus the actual paid amount differ. It is a bit of a hassle to deal with this.

What a change!

So far it's been a great experience.

Pros

That we finally have software! As a start-up, that has been managing without software of this kind for a while, this is a huge relief. What I liked most was that it is very intuitive and that we can set up multiple currencies and addresses. As a global company with offices in europe and in the US, this is vital.

Cons

We will find out:) So far I have not encountered a problem.

Thank you for the great review Ulrike. We're happy that you enjoy the your experience with ProcurementExpress.com.

GOOD PRODUCT

Pros

EASE OF USING THE SOFTWARE. VERY SIMPLE BUT YET EFFECTIVE.

Cons

HAVING TO SCROLL DOWN THE LIST OF VENDORS. I USED TO BE ABLE TO TYPE THE NAME AND IT WOULD TAKE ME STRAIGHT THE VENDOR I WAS NEEDING.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a helpful review, Joni. Funny you should mention that - we've just released the new search and dropdown feature today. Check it out, I think you'll be pleased.

Great product, easy to use

Simplified out PO process, automating raising POs and approval workflows with authorisor authorities and limits.

Cons

Thank you for your review Simon. We love getting feedback from our clients and their experience with Rubberstamp.

Graphic Designer's review

I find ProcurementExpress.com great for generating POs. It's quick and simple to use. The only thing I can criticise is something I raised before - that a tagging system would be useful to search older POs. With the nature of my job I have to look at previous printing quotes to make sure new ones aren't more expensive so an easier way to search through my history would be extrememly helpful in my day to day use of ProcurementExpress.com. With the same point I could imagine a categorising system to it so I the user could create categories within ProcurementExpress.com. Eg: Customer 1, Customer 2 etc. This could work for users across the board and make the application even better to use.

Cons

Thank you for the helpful review. A request has been logged for In-App tags and categories in our tracking system as a development consideration. In the meantime we have emailed you some ways to search for keywords in your purchase orders.

i do almost two P.O. in RUBBER and it's very esay and fast

better way to request an quotation with diferentes suppliers and better way to tracking them in less time

Pros

has a very good method for tracking the P.O. and has a good way to add more items and you do not need write again the all specs two times

Cons

i can not attached some type of files like a .dgw this type of files are very usefull for laser cuts that we used daily

great review thank you Jesus. Glad you are happy with our software. We will take it up with development about the files you can't attach and see if we can put it on the roadmap for future developments.

ProcurementExpress.com Purchasing

No problems so far. Very easy to use, and navigate. Makes purchasing and ordering much more simple.

Cons

Kristin, thank you for your review. We enjoy hearing from our clients and how they experience the application.

Writing PO's with Procurement Express is Very Easy

This is very fast and accurate. It works well with the accounting software we utilize.

Pros

This software is very user friendly and fast. It is convenient to be able to see what is remaining in my budget per each cost code. The App makes it nice to create PO's when not in the office.

Cons

Have to Post our Notes Each Time, but this is an internal issue. It would be nice to get a PO Log as well.

Thank you very much, Clay. User-friendly and fast is our game. Our team will reach out to you about the PO log.

Makes sense

Pros

Streamlines all of the purchases into one place, causing less confusion and paperwork. This makes it easy to see which purchases are where, especially since our offices are spread throughout the city.

Cons

Wish I didn't have to copy and paste so much when I order materials from other internet sources. However, it makes sense why we have to copy and paste - not sure how to fix this nuisance.

Thank you Gabriella, we now have pushcart functionality so you can create a PO straight form your shopping basket on e-commerce sites.

Pros

it was easy to set up and use and i got specialized help with setting up

Cons

my management didn't let me explore more

Thank you for your kind review, Lisa.

Easy as Pie

No invoices are going through unpaid that have not been authorised previously - makes end of month procedures easy

Pros

It is so easy to use and quick - makes life so much easier

Cons

When I forget to add something until the end and I get a red reminder

What a great review. Thanks for making the decision easier for others. We're happy that we could make month end easier for you.

Very intuitive and easy to use. No more paper!

Pros

You can have a number of projects listed and can easily click through different projects, as well as split an invoice on a PO between different jobs and budget categories.

Cons

Archiving, as only the administrator can unarchive an old job if I need it for some reason. I don't have any other "cons" to report.

Fantastic Product - Highly Recommended

Effective expense management and purchasing tool . Rubber Stamp has systemised our purchasing processes. It's efficient and effective and certainly has reduced our financial risks.

Pros

Ease of use. We installed Rubber Stamp around 4 months ago. Rubber Stamp is an effective and efficient software system that makes expense management a breeze. This program has allowed us to streamline our purchasing processes and safeguard us from the risks of unauthorised or excessive spend. Is a simple and responsive system.

Love ProcurementExpress.com

ProcurementExpress.com is so easy for our employees to use, even those that aren't very computer savy. It works very well on mobile devices as well. It's super easy to search and retrieve information and run reports from an administrator point of view. It's very simple, so our employees can navigate in it easily and don't have to bother with fields of information that are irrelevant. And we can...

Cons

Thank you for the great review.

Simple, Clean and Very Friendly

ProcurementExpress.com has transformed the way that we organise our purchase orders. Now rather than waiting, sometimes weeks for authorisation, this is done from a single click in the email! There are new features constantly coming and they always add great value. No longer do I have to even email a PO, I can do it straight from within the platform! Highly highly recommended.

Pros

Simple, Clean and very friendly user interface First Class support for changing items or requesting features!

Cons

The guys that print our PO paper got the sack. Honestly though, I can't think of a single bad thing to say about ProcurementExpress.com.

Outstanding.

Pros

It's incredibly easy to use and saves so much time. No more trekking around with bits of paper looking for signatures, each user has an authority level and requests are all made and approved electronically.

Cons

I haven't found a downside yet, the interface is great, simple for the most basic of users but resilient enough for professional use.

Thank you, Nathan. Piehole.tv is one of our oldest customers, we appreciate your kind words.