ProcurementExpress.com Reviews - Page 5

Great Software, one or two tweaks and it would be perfect

Distributed team, different levels of approvals, high accounting standards to be met. This software is the best purchasing system I've used. Intuitive. Clean design.

Pros

The Mobile app. So I can work on the move. User friendly

Cons

No update when po approved. Pop up notification option would be good. Also would like more features available on mobile but understand constraints.

Hi Karen, thanks for the lovely compliments! We would love to make the app perfect for you. Your suggestions will be considered in our next product review.

It reduces a lot of paper work hence saving on usage of printing papers,it's fast (approval process)

Getting approvals fast from top management since one can send a reminder to approve a document by re-sending the PO again to the approver.

Pros

It's fast in terms of approval at least one can resend the approval to be done as a reminder, it reduces a lot of paper work in terms of printing documents for approval manually, it's easy to learn and user friendly as well.

Cons

Sometimes the system does not load at all hence delays on submitting documents for approval on time especially if the documents are urgent.

SImple and easy to use

Pros

it is simple and easy to use, especially for new users. the clients can clearly read the purchase orders and there is o confusion with what you are asking for

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to work things out on your own. Like what each user access entitles you to. How to do something ie archive. yes you can chat online but when you have asked once you feel silly having to ask again if you cannot find your otes. It would be nice to be able to look at a little manual.

easy transition from a per system

Accessible purchase orders to all our remote sites and mobile employees

Pros

Ease of use, able to make changes to best suit our organisation. We've rolled this out to our remote sites and mobile users and they have all taken to the system with ease.

Cons

Some limiting issues with App, as it does not reflect the same process as the pc users. The single most annoying part missing is not being able to send a confirmation email direct to the supplier from the app

We love ProcurementExpress.com!

I came across ProcurementExpress.com when searching for a purchase order software for my company. My main requirements were a simple, easy to learn (and easy to use) system. Most programs or software that I found was too intensive... all I wanted a program to do was create purchase orders and have an easy approval system ProcurementExpress.com does just that. Customer service is great! I live in the U.S. but someone responds to my questions quickly and thoroughly. My only suggestion (or hope for future growth) is an app so my staff can use ProcurementExpress.com quickly and easily on their iPads or iPhones without needing to use an internet browser.

Cons

Thank you for your review Hannah, happy to know have met your requirements. You would be happy to know we have released our IOS mobile application, it is still work in progress but available.

Quite straightforward and does what I need

Ease of use when filing and submitting POs on a daily basis.

Pros

Automation. Everything is clearly broken up and segmented, I know clearly which parts of the system apply to me which stops it being complicated. I like the email notifications too as it stops me forgetting to send the POs to suppliers.

Cons

You can't search POs by who raised them, or sort them alphabetically (that I can see anyway). This would be a really helpful new feature.

Non for Profit Event

The rubber stamp system was a great part of your event and the success of us monitoring our position during our major youth event over 10 days. Although we only used this for short time the information we have been able to pull from this, post event has been great to see and use, as this has never been possible be for. The support from the team was great to help ensure we had it all set up correct as well as been able to do this fast and right the first time.

Pros

- Reporting during and post event. Been able to compare with budget vers actuals - Monitoring was a big part of our use for this tool during the event to ensure we were ion budget and helped the people sending to monitor there own budget easily - Controling - just been able to limit access and restrict budgets. - easy to use and set up, all of the users found this easy to navigate. It is a follow you nose system

Cons

No issues were found during our event.

ProcurementExpress.com is a very reliable and efficient app to use. The customer service is amazing!

Pros

It's not hard to learn how to use it. Creating PO's and getting them approved have never been this easy and quick.

Cons

The only downside I've experience, was that sometimes the website takes a bit long to load, but other than that it's perfectly fine.

Finally Going Digital

We where paper only , now we're digital and it's great. We have chosen the correct application/program to do it with. Easy and Smooth transition to the future.

Pros

Easy format and can be adjusted to our needs.

Cons

Direct App for Apple per the boss. update the Android app I want to get notifications

Thank you Pablo. Awesome review, it sounds like Rubberstamp.io was designed with you in mind. The development team is working on the iOS and Android app as we speak. It won't be long now...watch this space.

Great software and service

Pros

- easy to use/ straight forward software - great service from the support team - well displayed/ clear on screen

Cons

- I can't think of anything I dislike about the system

Trudy, thank you for your kind words. Your review can help others make the right decision.

Overall very good

In comparison to the last system we used this is miles better. Email notifications of any changes are especially useful.

Pros

email notification & ability to split invoices into different cost codes.

Cons

could be a litter faster when going to and from entries.

Thank you for your review Thilib, it means a lot to us. Thank you for your suggestion, we will maybe put on the roadmap for future developments.

ProcurementExpress.com is so easy to use, and has increased accountability in our AP process

Pros

The software is amazingly easy to use, and I can approve purchase orders that have been submitted without even opening the application on my computer - just by clicking a link in an email.

Cons

Purchase orders that need to be cancelled can still be approved, and can't be deleted by team members.

Sharonda, thank you for your review, it is much appreciated that you took time out of your day to rate us. We will work on improvements.

Approve purchase orders for the team while I am on the road

I needed software to help me manage our purchase orders. My team need to be able to make purchase requests while I am on the road. With our paper based system, it would take several days for me to sign off on purchase orders as I wouldn't see purchase order requests until i got back to the office. With ProcurementExpress.com, I am able to approve purchase orders for the team while I am on the road, plus our bookkeeper gets a full record of everything that we have purchased, and I get an instant view of how the budgets look. Pros: Simple, we setup our entire team and were up and running in a few minutes. Fast, one click approval or rejections to any PO is just fantastic. Cons: None yet!

Cons

Awesome review, thank you Kim. Good to know Rubberstamp has such a positive effect and works for your company.

As an originator of PO's it has made this task much simpler/easier than any other system experienced

System not 100% perfect, but not far off. This understandable as no one system 100% for all users. However what does make this system excellent is the great customer support provided by James and the team. I have made several suggestions for improvements over the 10months I have been a user, and whilst not all have been included, all have been considered, and most have led to tweeks that have improved the usability of the system. If asked what PO system I use I would recommend ProcurementExpress.com, as the best that I have come across in +30years of working for 10 or so different organisations.

Cons

Thank you for you review David. We love hearing from our client and to hear how we can improve. Our clients are our best teachers. Glad that we can make most of your request happen.

Budget control tool at the tip of my fingers

Pros

Easy to use, friendly interface. Very effective support services. Integrated solutions to our budget control needs

Cons

I'm very happy with the tool. I'll suggest to improve the mobile solution, it works but you can make it better

Pleasant experience from the first minute!

Easier POs and better control.

Pros

ProcurementExpress has a great collection of features in an easy-to-use package. It does exactly what we need it to. Modern and minimalistic user interface.

Cons

The system should automatically put sent POs in a separate folder so that the dashboard doesn't get to cluttered with old POs. I'm also missing the ability to move products to a new supplier.

Excellent internal control and record system.

Excellent internal controls and accountability.

Pros

Clear, concise record-keeping and data is shared with users to provide for accurate shared information system. .

Cons

I would prefer that only those PO's awaiting my approval were on my dashboard, it is too time-consuming to sort through what is awaiting my approval. Also always reverts to Page 1 so I have to click through to where I left off.

Fantastic product!

From the initial inquiry to the final deployment, our experience with ProcurementExpress has been nothing but positive.

Pros

This software was very easy to deploy. The customization and overall work flow was quite streamlined.

Cons

There are some hard coded areas that appear on Purchase Orders which cannot be removed, but we are working through them with customization.

Easy to Use

Pros

I use this software to fill out purchase orders for my company for supplies brought in for the restaurant. It is very easy to use and learn.

Cons

The one item that i used alot but cannot seem to find is the ability to copy a purchase order instead of filling one out each time. Many times my purchase orders reflect each other each week.

Lean and Mean

We are tracking and approving (or rejecting) expenses on a HIGHLY efficient basis using Procurement Express. Our C-Level and Managers have much more visibility on used and available budget.

Pros

Functional, Easy to Implement, Great Customer Support

Cons

English Only, Clunky UI in Approving Multiple POs.

Thanks for the kind words, Matthew. We're celebrating your success. Your comments go a long way to help other make an informed decision.

Great Program

Having a team with users at different levels, this program is perfect! Easy to use and understand, and the ability to access and use it from anywhere makes it very efficient. I like the recent change to include more fields for the supplier! This eliminates me having to maintain a contact list on the drive for everyone. A custom drop down item list would really be a dream.!! Plus you guys are great and are always there to answer questions and help. Keep up the good work, looking forward to future developments!!

Cons

Tricia, great review. thank you for taking time out of your day to rate our software. You would glad to know the drop down has been added to new items. Good to know you are happy with the software and new developments.

ProcurementExpress.com has helped me with keeping track of purchase orders for my branch.

Ease of tracking purchase orders.

Pros

I am able to view all purchase orders generated from my branch. Easily keep track of what was delivered .

Cons

A revolutionary change in the way we do business.

Pros

Tracking spending across multiple budgets at a glance, as well as being able to add notes and documents onto each spend so there's an accurate reflection of changing business needs.

Cons

It would be useful to be able to submit purchase orders proportionally under different budgets, as occasionally large invoices need to be split into multiple areas.

I use the ProcurementExpress.com system everyday. It makes get POs approved much easier and simpler.

Pros

Previously our purchase orders were completed manually, the ProcurementExpress.com system makes this much easier for everyone.

Cons

When creating a draft of a PO, you need to fill in all the details which you don't always have, hence the draft. It would be good to be able to fill out and save POs for later that did not need all information right away.

Very simple to use and connects me with the appropriate people in the chain of approval quickly

- Saved me time - Improved the tracking of orders and spending

Pros

- Simplicity - Connects the PO chain quickly and efficiently - Multiple budgets can be controlled and monitored from one place