ProcurementExpress.com Reviews - Page 6

User friendly

Pros

Easy to use and access to do the job quickly. The drop down menus are very easy to use so the job does not become stressful.

Cons

Sometimes it can be difficult to find a supplier because we can only type in the first letter in the box provided.

Brian, thank you for your review, we are glad Rubberstamp can make your job less stressful. We will see what we can do about the supplier box.

ProcurementExpress.com has been a great way to effectively manage our budgets!

Pros

Everyone knows how much they have on their budget, where the money is going and how to effectively spend it. Overall its helped our teams so much! It has a user friendly interface that makes it quick and easy to use.

Cons

There are no immediate negatives I can think of, there haven't been any complaints from the team about it either.

User friendly

Pros

The feature are simple, fast and easy to use

Cons

An event may involve multiple vendors. A master PO consolidating several POs could be useful.

ProcurementExpress.com Review

Fantastic product. Adaptable to each client's preferences and in terms of functionality it has increased the time efficiency of my workload, double fold.

Pros

adaptable to the client so for eg in terms of what is./isnt included on the PO's, drop down selections options etc

Cons

Nothing as of yet

Thanks for your review Juliet. Glad we can make your day a bit easier and save some time, that is our aim for our clients.

User friendly

It speeds up our turnaround decision time on what, when and where

Pros

That it is very easy to use, and fill our needs so far

Cons

need french on thew info, because of Quebec it is a must

Thank you for the great review, Nis-Anker. We do actually have the app in French and 10 other languages. Someone for our friendly customer success team will reach out to you.

Very simple to use and our operational staff are very impressed

The developers have been working well with our IT manager to improve ProcurementExpress.com for us. Would really like the list of contracts we have set up to be Divisional specific. Would like to be able to attach a document to the PO requisition. Eg - Pricing document, quote.

Cons

Hi Leighton, Thank you so much for your review. All reviews mean a lot to us. I just wanted to reply to one of your comments. You are able to attach documents to Rubberstamp. When you click into a PO. Take a look at the comments section. It allows you to attach files and make comments on them. If you are having trouble doing this then please contact support@rubberstamp.io and we'll be glad to help. Best Richard

The simplest way for any business to manage purchase orders

I needed software to help me manage our purchase orders. My team need to be able to make purchase requests while I am on the road. With our paper based system, it would take several days for me to sign off on purchase orders as I wouldn't see purchase order requests until i got back to the office With ProcurementExpress.com, I am able to approve purchase orders for the team while I am not the road, plus our bookkeeper gets a full record of everything that we have purchased, and I get an instant view of how the budgets look.

Pros

Simple, we setup our entire staff and were up and running in a few minutes. Fast: one click approval or rejections to any PO is just fantastic.

Cons

None yet!

This software is the best..I make use of it each and everyday and it really made my life so so easy

Not having to do so much admin especially paperwork. My work gets to be done so quick

Pros

Being so fast and very convenient to use. The way it is structured for everyone to understand...It is very straightforward I now do it with my eyes closed

Cons

to be honest at the moment there is nothing I don't like about the software. It is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!!!

Dope software

Very easy to use, great for keeping the workflow. Approvers use mobile and keep projects on schedule. I would definitely recommend it to anyone dealing with purchase orders in their company.

Pros

editable if you make a mistake, comments and attachments are super useful.

Cons

I would love if the search function worked for everything, IE you could search comments, project names, etc, partial vendor names (IE spelling mistakes would make assumptions)

Highly recomended

Fast and easy. Less paper work and can do it on the run as most people do. Like the fact you can email the copy to anybody or print it and bring it with.

Pros

Easy, fast and very flexible. Can send over the network or to the printer

Cons

Have none. Can always connect even on the run

Great software

This software has helped up stay within our monthly budget.

Pros

It's quick and easy enough to train others on how to use this software. We no longer have to deal lost receipts or PO numbers.

Cons

The least thing I like about the software is that we are limited to the access of users. But I am aware we can add more users for an additional price.

ProcurementExpress.com Review

The function and access to this program is great and easy, the format and user friendliness is appreciated. Simple yet advanced purchase system that i really like to use.

Pros

Overall use and function of the program is great and i like that i can view or generate po's easily.

Cons

Not any at this time.

Thank you for your review David, we love hearing about our clients experience. Glad you are having a positive feeling about our software.

ProcurementExpress.com is very easy to use. It is sophisticated without being confusing. It makes our team run more efficient. It is very to use on a mobile phone and that makes my whole team run.

Pros

Ease of use Works well with a mobile browser

Cons

I wish there was a mobile app.

Procurement made easy

I am extremely happy with Procurement Express. It did become a blessing to the company.

Pros

Ease of use, design and the vast amount of functions and customizing that's possible.

Cons

That it's not possible to make your own domain address the sender of POs

Hi Trond-Daniel Thank you for your kind review. The custom domain is a very good idea and it will be considered carefully by the product team.

Love Rubberstamp

Pros

The ease of use and the ease of pulling old data and tracking payments on POs

Cons

Sometimes the site is slow and take long to load POs

Thank you for your kind words Muhamed. Ease of use in purchasing is our aim and we're happy that we achieved that for you. You'll be happy to know those performance improvements are on high priority for the next month :)

I am not a regular user

I will need training on procurement express to be able to rate my experience

Pros

Since the upgrade on Procurement it is not as user friendly as before. I enjoyed working on Procurement before the upgrade as it was easy to use.

Cons

I am going to require assistance with the new upgrade to see what i least like about this software.

The software is the best and the functionality is superb. It makes procurement very easy.

Pros

It's ability to control expenditure,dealing only with approved vendors,easy approval of Oders anywhere through emails or phone. It enables accountability

Cons

It's too expensive for emerging African companies from the third world countries like Zambia who would want to grow their companies with the software

Good Product

Pros

It is easy to navigate. Real time updates.

Cons

I don't have anything I don't like about the software at the moment.

Thanks Helen, your words my our work a pleasure :)

Just what I was looking for.

Pros

The ease of procurement with the required security. The feature of having cost centres is a huge asset when it comes to seeing where you over spent or saved.

Cons

i am not a computer bofin and the setup of the cost coding frustrates me. i need continual assistance. I am embaresed to keep asking for help.

Rubber Stamp is so easy to use and keep track of my budget.

Pros

Clear and easy to see where my budget is at at any time with just a glance. Setting up a PO is also quick and easy to do.

Cons

The only con I have experienced is the amount of info need to set up suppliers on the system, however not all of this informaiton is actually required, so it's not really a con.

Great team and very helpful.

Authorisation at order level!

Pros

Easy to use and great for multiple sites. Fantastic setup support from team. Great product knowledge from support team.

Cons

Authorisation hierarchy not quit there yet! we wanted specific people orders to be authorised by specific managers/directors and that could not be done.

I approve!

I find using ProcurementExpress.com very easy to use and yes.... even a little FUN! It's a great way to use purchase orders and track expenses

Pros

It's simplicity and ease of use.

Cons

The fonts could be a little clearer

Great review, thank you James. We just help keep your day as simple and effortless possible, good to know we accomplished.

A great introduction to procurement software

Pros

The cart import feature is extremely handy. Reporting is straight forward and easy to use. The search function is pretty advanced for such a simple tool.

Cons

The lack of an inventory management system is a blessing and a curse. It's nice to be able to have free form entries but if you have any stock at all this is not the tool.

EXCELLENT SERVICE - GREAT PRODUCT

I looked at this system a year ago and tested it and loved it - unfortunately we didn't proceed due to new owners. Now the new owners are looking at a new system. The service has been fantastic both times - with great support from the staff.

Pros

mobile application

Cons

Thank you for your review Jenny. Glad you are satisfied with our service. We aim to please potential and current clients best we can.

An amazing and User Friendly P.O. software

I use the software as a PO system for my company. An amazing and User Friendly P.O. software. It is easy to use, very versatile. Great "bang" for the buck. Especially if you get unlimited users.

Pros

Easy to use, very versatile. Great "bang" for the buck. Especially if you get unlimited users.

Cons

They are lean and mean so sometimes customer service will take several hours but they ALWAYS respond.