ProcurementExpress.com Logo

ProcurementExpress.com

Gain Control Of Company Purchasing

ProcurementExpress.com Reviews - Page 7

An amazing and User Friendly P.O. software

I use the software as a PO system for my company. An amazing and User Friendly P.O. software. It is easy to use, very versatile. Great "bang" for the buck. Especially if you get unlimited users.

Pros

Easy to use, very versatile. Great "bang" for the buck. Especially if you get unlimited users.

Cons

They are lean and mean so sometimes customer service will take several hours but they ALWAYS respond.

Pros

This programs functions are exactly what my role in my company needs it to do. I an a location of the Main finance department in another city and I have found this program to be exactly what I need it to be.

Cons

Thank you for taking the time to give our software a review, it is much appreciated Wendy.

Brilliant and Simple

The easiest way to control spend in any sized organisation, and even easier for all staff and employees to learn and understand!

Pros

Simple and Easy to Use

Cons

Wow, thank you Luke. Rubberstamp.io was designed to be the most user-friendly and straightforward PO app in the world, so your words really mean a lot to us. The development team is ecstatic about this review.

Procurement Express gives a new definition of e-procurement tool with a very affordable price

Pros

ProcurementExpress is a tool in which the buyer can no longer depend on the manual process because of it's functionality plus ease of use & affordability

Cons

ProcurementExpress's limitation are integration(limited tools can be integrated), security controls & notification

This is the best Purchase order software I have worked on!!

Cost Control, Accuracy in Budget.

Pros

It tracks the budget with various different functionalities & very easy to use. Support team is just excellent & prompt always.

Cons

There is nothing in this software which I didn't like however a fully functional mobile app would be an extra advantage.

I can't recommend this enough

ProcurementExpress.com is just amazing, so quick to set up, no getting forms and trekking round to several different offices for signatures, a green solution eliminating the need for paper (which in turn makes it easier to trace any previous purchase orders) Getting approval for vital expenditure is just so much faster and less painful now that we are using ProcurementExpress.com.

Pros

*Easy to set up *Easy to use *Practically eliminates the time taken to get approval *I can request/approve whilst off site *No paperwork

Cons

I haven't found one yet, I am looking hard, nothings this perfect right?

Great tool!

Intuative and simple, yet complete and detailed. Each of our departments has embraced ProcurementExpress.com and everyone has had the same positive experience. Great solution for our needs.

Pros

Cons

None

Thank you Greg for your positive review. We appreciate the feedback. It is very pleasing to hear that you and your team are sharing this positive experience.

Use of ProcurementExpress.com PO System

A lot better than a paper book PO system. Approver setup can be tailored to specific divisions or financial grouping.

Pros

Ability to charge a job or vehicle or indirect charges to a particular division.

Cons

If a PO is cancelled - it still shows up on approver's pc for approval

Ted, thank you for your review. It is much appreciated.

A great introduction to procurement software

Pros

The cart import feature is extremely handy. Reporting is straight forward and easy to use. The search function is pretty advanced for such a simple tool.

Cons

The lack of an inventory management system is a blessing and a curse. It's nice to be able to have free form entries but if you have any stock at all this is not the tool.

Friendly interface, great user experience

budget tracking

Pros

Ability to review and retrieve information quickly. Also, able to generate reports easily to assess budget spend

Cons

Can't save drafts of Purchase Orders properly, not sure if this is an isolated issue. But unable to retrieve drafts when trying to save POs.

Very straightforward and quick

Pros

The speed you can put an order up, we have a strict purchasing system here & it's great that I can submit and it get it signed off very quickly

Cons

the screen when you are looking at all of your current PO's, it looks a bit daunting, could be a cleaner interface. I don't know if orders that are completely finished get archived automatically but it would be great if they do!

Thank you for your great review Eloise, our goal is to save everyone time and get things done, glad we can offer that to you. There are different sub-sections PO's can be save to but they don't archive automatically. Thank you for the great suggestion we will mention it to our development team for future developments.

Very good tool

It is easy and very straight forward to use. I don't know ins and outs of programming it on accounting side but bearing in mind that we are in the first year of using the system, it has been really good.

Pros

Easiness, clarity

Cons

None so far

Thank you for your review, Marta. Our goal is to make it as easy and simple to use for everyone.

Rubberstamp review

It makes a huge difference as we have cabinets full of folders!

Pros

It's quick and easy - Basic layout for ease of use however it includes everything I need! Amazing to use and now the office can go paperless! It's so easy to use - I use this daily so helps a lot!

Use of Procurement Express

Pros

Easy to use and response time is great. If you have question someone answers pretty quick

Cons

There are two items I have a little issue, and maybe it is just me not knowing how to make it do what I want it to do. 1. The items as you add them need to have an automatic move up to get to the next one instead of having to scroll up after ever add. 2. If we go back in and edit a PO, to add or take away something on our end. There should be the same PO with those updates that comes from your end. Right now there isn't and we have to write it in or cross it out. This also changes the dollar amounts as well.

I have been using it for few months now. Pleasant experience.

Visibility on the expense and streamlining of the budget.

Pros

Simplicity. Ease of navigation. Does the job for the small business with not so much complicated process.

Cons

Like to see PO number control. The system generated number should be hidden from the view and the print.

Easy to use and transparent procurement!

We are solving the problem of procurement with many remote staff and consultants in satellite offices.

Pros

Its ease of use and transparency for every who uses the system in our organization.

Cons

I have no cons at this point, only rave reviews.

Thank you Kim, we appreciate your 5 stars.

Been using a system like this for many years. being that this one is new to us, this by far easiest.

Everything. Checks and balances on point

Pros

Very easy to maneuver around the web page. Customer support literally pops up as soon as you need them.

Cons

There has to be a legend under the each tab on the Budget, to know exactly what it is your purchasing under what icon.

ProcurementExpress.com makes my finance life easier

I am not in finance but I have to order a lot for my staff. Our comptroller requires POs for all purchases and this system is super easy to use and manage to ensure that I remain compliant. I always know what's going on and can easily communicate with the comptroller when I need to. I would HIGHLY recommend this program if you have finance needs but don't have the time or inclination to manage paper. Makes life easier.

Cons

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Happy to know we can help make our clients lives simpler. Thank you for recommending our software to other it is much appreciated.

Great - my favourite PO system

Pros

The speed at which POs can be raised; the BUDGETS menu - good for cross reffing in small chunks

Cons

I'd like to be able to produce more focussed reports - reports per budget for example. I'm not an admin so I not sure of other limitations.

Good

Pros

The software is very easy to learn The software is easy to use It allows good trace of workflow and documents

Cons

Not sure there is much to talk about here. Generally, expected features work fine. It provides for my requirements today.

2 Months in

Prior to rubber stamp we running a paper based PO system. Our old system for very labour intensive and provided limited forecast of expenditure. Now I easily understand all my outgoings.

Pros

Cons

N.A

Tim thank you for your review. It is great to know our users are happy and can keep better track of their expenditure.

New ordering system required for Quarry Operations where the management team were external

Email notification is clear and easy to read on Phone emails when not in office. Clear reporting Customisable, easy to add required fields etc Edit Multiple is really good! - Would be good to be able to search more. IE search the content of the PO (search data in ITEM for instance) - Edit Multiple would be good if you could Edit a whole Budget - but I'm not sure how to do that.

Cons

Thank you for your review. We are happy to let you know that you can now search your PO's by item description. Info on how to do that and how edit multiple for a whole budget is on its way to you.

Good tool but needs improvement to get fit in any domain

Overall experience was good, but after evaluating we found that this wont find in our current process.

Pros

1. Budget management 2. Catalog management 3. Approval workflow

Cons

User management is not properly configurable, if any admin wants to give access to particular budget and catalog or combination of multiple entities that is not present in the system.

Thank you for the review! We update the app every 2 weeks, so check in when you need to upgrade your processes again :-)

Great PO processing tool

We use ProcurementExpress.com as a PO request/approval system. Since implementing, we have effectively eliminated any unapproved purchases by various team member and across multiple locations.

Pros

Very intuitive, easy to use, easy to set up new users.

Cons

Nothing glaring. Any requests have been addressed quickly by the tech support team.

Purchasing with Procurement

My experience has been good with this version of Procurement Express.

Pros

The program is very easy to use. I like that it prompts you if you leave something blank.

Cons

I have encountered nothing that I do not like at this point.