Property Matrix Reviews - Page 2

AO

Abby O.

Affordable and Easy to Use with Excellent Customer Service

Pros

Property Matrix has all the bells and whistles that we wanted, while still being affordable and easy to operate. Their customer service/support team is outstanding! Implementation of a new software is always troublesome, but their team broke it down, so it wasn't so overwhelming. They are available to answer our plethora of questions via chat, email or phone and have a great set of articles for self-guided help that answer many questions.

Cons

There are a few minor nuances that are odd, but they take customer feedback very seriously and are currently constructing an update that will remove those oddities. Again, their customer service/support team is outstanding!

SB

Shelia B.

Commercial Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Excellent Product, Excellent Support System

We went live with Property Matrix, it was the best decision based on our needs!! They are a very professional company with your best interest at heart. The quick call backs was a major factor in going with this company, they have met and exceeded our expectations. We would greatly recommend this software program to all companies looking to simplify their needs and goals.

Pros

Support is wonderful, staff is the best!

Cons

None

KP

Kevin P.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Successful partnership...

Flexibility - Support -

Pros

Property Matrix is customized to our needs and the support team has been instrumental to our implementation\success.

Cons

Reporting didn't include budgeting and property occupancy status features but Property Matrix committed to create both features to our specifications.

MC

Michelle C.

Still the BEST Selection!

Our company is new to Property Matrix but so far, we are loving this system! As the bookkeeper for our three properties, I searched high and low for a software that could meet all our needs at a reasonable price. We are so excited to be using this software because it's a one stop shop. We couldn't be happier with the support and service from the start. I'm confident this is the one for your company as well, save yourself (and your staff) time and headaches. Try it, you have nothing to lose!

JK

Jen K.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

They set a new standard in customer service

Great product, smooth process, and the right people. I'm so glad Property Matrix exists!

Pros

If you have a question, a live person answers it quickly. They are available through the site, through email, and through phone calls. I think this is the best customer service experience I've ever had from anyone in 22 years of business.

Cons

There is a learning curve, however, I began managing properties at the same time that I hired Property Matrix. I had a lot to learn and they have been with me every step of the way.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Useful and Helpful

Pros

Easy to use and straightforward, not much extra clicking around.

Cons

Nothing that i have found yet but I will keep searching!

BP

Bryan P.

Used other for less than 6 months

Best Property Management Software I've Used

Pros

I've tried multiple property management software products and by far this is the best one. I can pick 1 or 2 things that I really like from all of them, and this one had about 5!

Cons

It is still incomplete, however it is the best software I've had for property management since going into the business.