Quantum Reviews

5.0/5 (5 reviews)

Tim Luetkebuenger

10 plus years using this product!

Reviewed 2017-03-13

It works seamlessly and it is really easy to use. It is also easy to teach a new employee how to use. I have used other collection software and this one is the best I have used.

Pros
you can have Auto Batches set up that can do a lot of the work for you. Software is very easy to understand

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Ashur Youash

Most user friendly software out there

Reviewed 2017-03-14

I have loved using Quantum since 2005. It's the most user friendly collection software out there. So easy to train new users, and some of the most advanced account search tools for my most experienced. All my credit reports and skiptrace searches were integrated in a clean and easy to locate layouts. Best Software for the money, and the most advanced database search tools at each of my reps stations.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

VICTORIA EVANS

Quantum 1-1

Reviewed 2019-04-27

Very pleased with my brief experience with this software. In HR, managers can sometimes deal with employees ineffectively and/or in different ways that can be a negative aspect for a company. This software circumnavigates that issue. Easy to learn, easy to use.

Pros
Looking for a software than will engage managers but keeps everyone on the same page? This software provides the tools for managers to approach employee discussions in the same way. Consistency across all management allows an organized, clean method of working with employees.

Cons
I found no negative aspects of this program.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Mark Chaplin

Great Software!

Reviewed 2017-03-13

Been using Quantum for 9 years. Tech support is A+. Lots of features for the money! Very easy to use. My collectors love it.

Response from TrioSoft

I think you accidently forgot to give a star rating for our tech support!

Scott Franson

Reviewed 2017-03-14

Triosoft is very accommodating to all of my collection needs...If I ever have a question or concern, I am able to get a prompt response. The software is very easy to use & learn.