Quickbooks Online Logo

Small business accounting software

Quickbooks Online Reviews - Page 100

5,102 reviews

User friendly

It’s just a really nice and easy way to keep up with your administration.

Pros

Great way to keep track of all your expenses, very user friendly, lots of options.

Cons

I can’t compare this with any other software since this is the one I pretty much used since the beginning.

Quick books online

Pros

Ease of use and convenience of accessing from any computer . Can be also accessed on the phone. Mobility great.

Cons

Formatting and display not as friendly as enterprise version . Difficult to switch between tasks . Enterprise easy to learn

A go to software for business owners

QuickBooks help me track all bookkeeping, invoices and payments hence enable me make sound decisions concerning my small business.

Pros

I incredibly love the fact that with one click, I get access to different books of accounts like; balance sheet, profit & loss accounts, among others. In addition, it is easy to use hence may be used even by business owners who have less accounting knowledge.

Cons

There's nothing much to dislike about the application. My only concern is the monthly price which randomly rises without addition of more features.

Keeps my Organized

Pros

Quickbooks Online is easy to use. It keeps me organized and allows me to quickly balance my accounts. No more forgetting to add a transaction. I love that I can give my accountant access as well as quickly print reports needed throughout the month or during tax season.

Cons

The cost can start to add up, especially with payroll. However, having the system take care of everything for me, including sending tax payments at the push of a button is worth every cent. Occasionally the system pre-populates my category incorrectly even though the same expenses are reoccurring monthly.

Essential Software

Pros

This software is a must have for the small business owner for accounting, invoicing, and taking payments.

Cons

Can be a bit costly depending on package. But less expensive than paying an accountant.

Using Quickbooks

Pros

Easy to use, developer kept the user in mind I think that is very important

Cons

The ads with the free trial that will drive anyone nuts. Almost did not made the purchase.

For the slightly less technical, you can do this.

I know many people who are very comfortable and use QuickBooks a lot. The software does so much more than what the average user would use. You do have to know a little bit about software/computers to use this.

Pros

This product is fairly easy to use. There are a lot of helpful hints in the software. Customer support is also helpful.

QUICK EASY BANK DOWNLOADS WITH QB ONLINE

Pros

It's quick, easy bank downloads help so you don't miss a single transactions on your books. It's very easy to use!

Cons

The functions are limited. If you are looking for detail this probably is not the software for you!

Quickbooks is an Assistant's Best friend

Monthly close out reports and Financial meetings are very informative and simplified thanks to QuickBooks.

Pros

This software makes any accounting job a breeze. It is not overly complicated and can even be used for more Personal accounting. It makes keeping track of all of your accounting a breeze. Also, the monthly fee is very affordable for anyone!

Cons

Customer service is sometimes hard to get in touch with.

Outdated and time to move on

The QB Online version and it's two dimensional as opposed to 3 as with Desktop in which I can perform multiple tasks without having to continually reopen the prior reports or windows.

Pros

General ease of using this product have made it helpful in the past.

Cons

QB is clearly becoming outdated and unable to keep up with systems controls and programming as well as customer service.

Bookkeeper's Pal!

Pros

This software has in depth reporting module which drills down each and every report for analysis. This software is easy to use and setup.

Cons

There was nothing I did not like about the software.

Great product for any small/medium size business. Easy to learn and execute transactions.

Pros

1. Ease of use - You don't necessarily have to be CPA/Accountant to figure out how to make this product work. 2. Payment integrations - you can pay your vendors directly through this online software. 3. Financial reporting - It is super easy to create financial reports of all types. 4. Configuration - you can set it up to probably any businesses needs.

Cons

1. It doesn't appear to be designed for organization with several chart of account segments. I might be wrong but you can't configure the amount of segments in the chart of accounts.

Quickbooks is a great way to handle your business finances

Pros

It was easy to switch over from Desktop. It has excellent customer support.

Cons

I have no complaints with Quickbooks online. Any issues that I have had have been easily resolved by contacting support.

Does the job

Pros

I feel that this software program is a great one to use with small business. Keeps all the necessary record keeping that is needed.

Cons

This software tends to be on the lower end of the spectrum

Must have for start businesses!

Pros

Love the fact that I can track mileage for when I’m on the road shipping orders or buying supplies.

Cons

No cons. Absolutely in love with the convenience of this app.

Bookkeeping in the cloud - love it!

Have been using this product for more than four years. I moved from the desktop version to online and never looked back. And have convinced my wife to now use it for our daughter's Parent Teacher Organization.

Pros

All of the benefits of the cloud. No longer having to worry about backups, updates, etc. Tablet version, etc.

Cons

I've never found the product particularly intuitive to use. I've had no trouble with generating invoices, but the actual navigation menu/map to find the various tasks is a touch confusing.

Not a Contractors Dream

We were using the Mac desktop version, needed more users to be able to be working in the file so Quickbooks online was suggested. It was a shell of a program that did not have any of the features we needed for job costing and estimates. Being able to access things from our mobile devices was nice but not enough to make up for the lack of other features we needed. For someone who doesn't need those features, my guess is it would work great for them. When we transferred over there was a ton of data lost and Payroll did not transfer so we had many issues with tax payments getting messed up and it took a long time to get things clean again.

Pros

Accessible from mobile devices

Cons

Lack of features for our business needs

QuickBooks

My overall experience with QuickBooks has been easy. I've been able to pull reports and prepare for my taxes.

Pros

QuickBooks is perfect for my Real Estate Business.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about QuickBooks.

I've been using QuickBooks for over 20 years and can't seem to make the decision to part ways.

Pros

I'm accustomed to the platform, so I am able to use it adequately. I have been able to do my own books and then take a report to the accountant once a year to get my taxes done.

Cons

You have to sign up for their payroll table updating service annually and the way they do that is not easy. Last week I had them come in to my payroll service and a whole section was removed. I don't like that. The customer service is difficult, at best.

NEVER A RESOLUTION!

TAX, ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS

Pros

KEEPING TRACK OF SALE, INVOICES AND PAYMENTS IS GENERALLY EASY...BUT LOTS OF ISSUES!

Cons

TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS HORRIBLE. PROBLEM RESOLVING TAKES MONTHS. COST MY BUSINESS THOUSANDS IN TAX PENALTIES WHICH HAS NOTHING ON THE DOZENS OF HOURS I HAD TO SPEND ON THE PHONE WITH TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR MONTHS TO RESOLVE PROBLEMS. THOSE DOZENS OF HOURS PUT ME BEHIND IN OFFICE WORK AND COUNTLESS MEETINGS CANCELED. MONEY LOST PERIOD.

Quickbooks - Great For Time Keeping.

Pros

I use Quickbooks to keep track of hours on projects worked at the office. What I like best about it is that it allows you to look at the overall hours worked, dating back to when you want.

Cons

I'm not fond of how if you forget to save, then you lose your data you entered. Even though I haven't used it, I have heard throughout the office that invoicing through Quickbooks is a little difficult.

There is no substitute for this software to calculate the speed and accuracy of the company's work.

Pros

Quickbooks software works incredibly well for any company's annual income and expense calculation work, which will further speed up your company's work, and its managing system is very strong.

Cons

It is suitable software for small company work, it has an advanced database system, and can be solved by calling anytime.

This is a great program for a small business.

This is a great system for a small business that needs to be on the go.

Pros

You can access this from any computer with your credentials which is great if you are traveling a lot and need to make sure your books are correct.

Cons

It is not as "secure" as the offline version because it does mean that people can access it and bots could potentially hack your account if you have used the same password elsewhere. So make sure that you have a very secure password!

Solid Software

We use this software to track expenses and business payments. It is overall easy to use, with a few features that should be included locked behind a paywall.

Pros

The software is well organized and easy to use.

Cons

Designing custom reports can take more time than necessary.

Great Software for Payables and Receivables

Pros

Easy to find/create customers, create invoices, track payments and billing, payroll, you name it!

Cons

Can be slow to connect to servers even with a wired connection.