QuickBooks Online Logo

RP

Robin P.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Quickbooks Serves It's Purpose

It's a somewhat love-hate relationship I have with Quickbooks. Love more so though. I have gotten used to a lot of Quickbooks' quirks now. It was a difficult go to get started to get things set up but I had support. I've been using Quickbooks for a few years now. I like how clean and organized invoices look for clients and how I can customize them and emails. I appreciate recurring invoices that help to avoid user error on consistency in repeat services and in sending invoices on time.

Pros

I like the ability to customize how invoices and emails look. I appreciate the ability we had to import our clients' details and past invoices when we started up with Quickbooks. The plethora of reports and customizable reports are very useful. I also appreciate being able to process payments through Quickbooks. The search ability is decent helpful in looking for specific invoices, amounts, or other specific data.

Cons

It was quite a challenge to get everything up and going when we started with Quickbooks There are some features that are limited and seem to operate oddly, such as deleting some clients vs marking some as inactive. If I have completed services with certain clients, I want to keep their data, but mark them inactive. When I mark them as inactive, the system puts them in a state of "deleted", which makes...

Hi there, Robin. It's great to hear you've enjoyed using QuickBooks to customize reports, process payments, and manage many other accounting elements. You can continue to count on us to help lighten the work load for years to come! We recommend our video tutorials to expand your knowledge of features and work flows in your account (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/tutorials/). Additionally, the following article provides a detailed explanation of making clients inactive in your account (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/configure-products/make-a-customer-inactive-and-then-active/00/186156). We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us! Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Tim A.

Religious Institutions, self-employed

Quickbooks Organizes Our Church's Finances

QuickBooks has made the financial experience for our church so much easier. It's super easy to create reports for board meetings and see where you are financially.

Pros

I love how it connects to your bank account and transfers all of the transactions to it. Being able to categorize every transaction makes things so much easier. No need to type everything in manually! Reconciling is a breeze!

Cons

There's a huge learning curve for this software. However, they have great customer support. In the beginning, I had to stay on the phone with them for a long time to learn how to use it. Sometimes, customer support doesn't know how to use the software specifically for your needs, but they usually do a great job!

You've made our day, Tim! It's great to know that QuickBooks has been a helpful and easy to use tool to manage your church's finances. You can continue to rely on us for all of your bookkeeping tasks, like transaction categorization and reconciling. To stay ahead of the learning curve, we recommend checking out our video tutorials (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/tutorials/). Additionally, the Community is a great space to visit to receive support (https://community.intuit.com/). We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us! Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

SB

Sarah B.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Quickbooks offers an elegant handling of non-profits

From quickbooks we have liked a lot of functions. Among them are the fact of being able to manage accounting projects (with billing system included) and be able to manage payroll. In this sense, you can even create invoices, which is convenient. The negotiation process facilitated by quickbooks has turned out to be something wonderful. It does not take long, and they are flexible with the terms of service. The display demonstrated by the capacity of quickbooks has turned out to be surprising in all the occasions in which we have used it. Is very large. The quickbooks sales team was responsible for responding adequately to all our doubts about the use of the service. Respond quickly to the needs of customers.

Pros

Your invoice templates are very customizable. It is good for keeping the accounts of non-profit organizations, because it has tools for both bank reconciliation and fund accounting. Quickbooks offers a good system of payroll transfers, very stable. Quickbooks has helped us a lot with the management of resource accounting throughout our history as a business. It is ideal when it comes to organizing economically, and to put together budgets. Its integration with the Microsoft Outlook platform is recommended.

Cons

The platform does not allow managing sales forecasts, or managing human resources. In this area there is no tracking system for absences, wage garnishments, and unforeseen expenses billing. Neither can you process payments, taxes, or fixed assets. Does not have a treasury management function.

Great review, Sarah! We love knowing that you've enjoyed using QuickBooks to complete so many tasks for your organization. You can count on us to be there for all of your accounting needs for years to come. We recommend checking out our Blog to find out more about ways we're working to improve (https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv). Additionally, this article provides details on setting up wage garnishments (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/process-payroll/setting-up-a-wage-garnishment/01/370809#M7725)....

SB

Scott B.

Retail, 1-10 employees

The proverbial 800 pound gorilla still works!

QBO is the only one with the complete package that includes the ability to write and track checks. Since my business is simple, I need a lighter, "for dummies" mode that could remove a lot of clutter when it is not necessary. As a consignment business, I use software that is specific to the industry. It keeps all of the data I need to meet regulations. For QBO, a payment is a simple transaction. I wish the system could be lighter and less cluttered.​

Pros

Aside from keeping things in order, it allows someone with no accounting experience to do the basic bookkeeping activities, produce reports, and keep up with the finances. I like that it will connect with the bank and download activities! Best of all, it will print checks!

Cons

Connection with the bank can be flakey, depending on the bank. You have to watch the activity because QB does not tell you if there are problems. It should provide an option to warn you when it could not contact the bank overnight. Also, it is very difficult to use the check lineup processes. For some reason, I cannot get the check printing to line up properly and the tools they give do not work well.

LB

Lynn B.

Law Practice, self-employed

Almost flawless functionality

My experience with Quickbooks has been great overall. Have had a few glitches now and again, but (knock wood) it's been working fine for years now. I like the ability to search by client, to print various reports for clients, taxes, etc., and to easily keep track of client retainers. I have not used this software for billing, so I can't really give an opinion. I tried it out, but didn't have the patience to figure it out with respect to legal billing.

Pros

Quickbooks serves its purpose for me very well as banking software. It keeps track of the checkbook and prints professional-looking checks. I also use it for bookkeeping purposes come tax season by printing out expense reports to see all of my potential tax deductions. It is also pretty good with searching for specific transactions. I do make sure my client name is in the memo field, otherwise I...

Cons

Intuit has been very clear that they will no longer support my version of Quickbooks. I had no need to update otherwise, so I am working with a version that I can no longer get any assistance with if anything goes wrong. Also, the back-up data files do not sync with my cloud software for some reason, so there is always an error message in that regard on my cloud software (which I cannot get any help with because I have an outdated version). The search engine is workable, but I have learned to put the client's name in the memo field for every transaction so I know how to get an accurate list of transactions for a client.

Organization is key for any business, so it's great to know you've been able to keep track of your banking, bookkeeping, and tax aspects all in one space, Lynn! We appreciate you being a loyal member of the QuickBooks family and you can count on the software to help lighten your workload for years to come. If you do decide you'd like to update your account, this article is a great place to start (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/update-products/update-to-the-latest-release-of-quickbooks-desktop/01/203221). For additional resources and helpful advice from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members, we recommend checking out the Community (https://community.intuit.com/). Thank you for review! Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

SM

Scott M.

Printing, 1-10 employees

Too many problems with the Software and poor support

First, when I moved my business from Quickbooks desktop to Quickbooks Online, it cost me thousands of dollars in accounting fees to fix all the errors that QBO introduced. The transition was a nightmare, and took months to sort out. Inuit was ZERO help during this time. Since then QBO has gotten worse, not better. There are constant sync issues with bank accounts and credit cards, and QBO staff always...

Pros

It is convenient when it works. You can theoretically sync your bank accounts, credit cards and client payments, saving time in accounting and eliminating a lot of data entry

Cons

Merchant Services is expensive and unresponsive. The software has many bugs, and often won't sync with accounts for days or more. Tech support is hit and miss, and often I will resolve an issue before they can. In line ads are extremely annoying, and QBO treats its customers as a product, rather than a customer. There is no service level agreement and Intuit takes zero responsibility if they lose your data. They no longer have a phone number you can call. You have to wait for a callback, and many times they don't call back.

JW

Jennifer W.

Accounting, self-employed

Quickbooks has made my practice

Overall this software has changed the face of my practice and how it operates. I was previously using Solar Desktop software but Quickbooks software has enabled me to be able to take on more clients, provide them with access to their accounts online, be able to confidently provide my clients with accurate training and support and it has also saved me a lot of time with some tasks such as bank reconciliations, entering transactions using bank feeds etc.

Pros

Initially, I really loved the fact that you could receive very in-depth free training from home and in a classroom environment. Also, the fact that Accountants receive a licence for free for their own practice. I like the entire 'look' of the software, it doesn't feel overly complicated and is very user friendly. The help files and online helpdesk are extremely useful. I like that I can restrict the permissions that my clients have in order to avoid any unwanted mistakes being made but do feel that the permissions need to be more tailorable. I really like having the ability to set up recurring invoices which minimises the amount of time I have to spend on monthly repeating invoices.

Cons

I feel the permissions that you can set for individual clients is not restrictive enough - I would like to be able to enable clients to create their own sales invoices and purchase invoices but maybe restrict them from being able to delete them as this has caused many issues with some of my clients. Also, the system can be a bit 'glitchy' on occasion and the figures it sometimes produces on the trial...

Wholesale, 1-10 employees

Tradegecko is great software and always getting better

Overall it solves most of the business issues and overall we're happy with the product and with Tradegecko

Pros

Ease of use, integrations, API, user interface, company responsiveness to build features if I made a solid case for lacking functionality, customization of documents, Tradegecko connect workflow builder, aesthetic, simplicity, etc.

Cons

Some of the (new) reporting functions, lack of features like credit limits, no dropdowns in custom fields, Tradegecko connect is stagnant and no new workflow options being added we need more triggers and flow options) , inability to add custom attributes by category, lack of flexibility in creating packsizes (it's only possible to enter a single unit and create a packsize my multiplying it but it's...

Thanks for taking the time to review us, we would be happy to reach out if we knew who to contact! We have made considerable updates to our reporting functionality, and we work to incorporate customer feedback. Team TradeGecko

KB

Keirsten B.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Quickbooks Online is not the same as Quickbooks Desktop!

We solved the issue of being able to log in from anywhere, however, we did go back to the desktop version for report purposes.

Pros

It was easy to log in from anywhere and add transactions. It was super easy to take pictures of transactions and upload them into the online platform. QBO does work with Tsheets as well, but not in the way that the desktop is capable.

Cons

Job costing and certified payroll are not possible with Quickbooks Online. Many of the reports I need to utilize are not available with the online. It would be great for a small home type business, but anything where intricate reports are needed or as stated, certified payroll or prevailing wages, are just not possible with the online version. We ended up going back to Quickbooks Desktop due to the certified payroll and job costing/mapping.

KC

Kaitlen C.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Our Cloud Accounting Software of Choice

The freedom that QBO provides you is amazing. I recently moved to BC from Ontario and was able to keep my job because our firm uses QBO. If we had been on desktop for our clients, I would't have been able to keep my job and would have had to find work elsewhere. My boss is about to work remotely from her cottage for the month of August because she CAN! How many people do you know can say that?

Pros

I find QBO to be super user friendly. I love that they have a training program so you can become basic and advanced certified. We make everyone in the office do the certification program, but nothing beats user experience. QBO is the first cloud-based accounting software I was introduced to, and I find it fabulous. I even recommended it to my parents for their business instead of their custom desktop-based software and they are going to move to it at the end of August.

Cons

Sometimes the banking feeds have a hard time staying connected which can be very frustrating. It's not Quickbook's fault for this - it's the banks. But it is still frustrating at times when you lose a connection and have to call up your client to re-enter their details. Thank goodness for screen-sharing! Their customer support has lovely people, but they are not always knowledge in the ways they should be. A lot of the times, we already know the issue that we are experiencing and need to speak to someone high-level to be able to resolve the issue. There should be an advanced call center to be able to speak to extememly well-versed people that know QBO in and out.

DJ

Dane J.

Financial Services, self-employed

Quickbooks Online is Robust Software

Overall, QBO is wonderful software for bookkeepers, accountants, and small business owners. It is arguably the most powerful and robust software on the market, and is priced fairly well. Its integrations with other pieces of software and/or websites that small business owners use is second-to-none, and I am glad Intuit continues to work on that area. I would only say that support's knowledge of their own product is incredibly limited in my experience, and they need to stick by their pricing instead of releasing a few new features every year that have marginal actual use and claiming they need to raise prices because of them.

Pros

I love QBO - their software just works! I own a bookkeeping firm and nearly all of our clients use QBO. Nearly all bookkeeping activities can be completed, including accounts payable/receivable, financial statements, journal entries, bank reconciliations, sales tax, and even payroll. I find our clients want us to use QBO and they are eager to learn it. Along those lines, it is an easy piece of software to teach someone how to use, but still packs many robust features.

Cons

Two items: 1) The Intuit QBO customer service needs work, and lots of it. I have only web-chatted with them on three occasions, and on all three occasions, I solved the problem myself before the support agent could find a solution. A company as big as Intuit should know that their support agents need to be MORE knowledgeable than the end-user. In my experience, this is rarely the case. Possibly more...

JM

Jimmy M.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

I'm happily married to QuickBooks

I think the future is digital and it's time that we all dropped our fear and start keeping our records online. It’s very possible that your hard disk could crash but Quickbooks will still be there storing your records. I recommend Quick books to small and medium-sized companies.

Pros

Before I began using QuickBooks, my biggest fear was that we were going to entrust a cloud with our money. Personally, I was hesitant for a long time and so was my company. But after that, we decided to take a leap of faith and use QuickBooks. We’ve been happily married to this software ever after. So here is why I like QuickBooks It’s invoicing feature is amazing. The feature automatically invoices our customers and brilliantly matches the invoices to the customers. Quickbooks takes payments, bills and compiles reports for everything And while Quickbooks is doing this, everyone on the accounting team accesses it with ease.

Cons

Quickbooks crashes a lot and limits access to a few number of people. That's why I don't recommend it to big firms.

Hi Jimmy. We're so glad you decided to give QuickBooks a chance. It's wonderful to hear you're enjoying it for your business needs. Storing data on cloud storage can be daunting which is why security is our top priority. More information on how we protect your data can be found here: https://security.intuit.com/index.php The great part of our online product is the variety of subscriptions offered...

Anna H.

Translation and Localization, self-employed

Use QuickBooks to feel Empowered and Efficient while running your business

As an ASL Interpreter, I met many self-employed freelancers in my field. I was very apprehensive about transitioning from staff employment to self-employment. Luckily, I decided to try the Self-Employed option through Quickbooks. It's been a great experience. As a "first generation freelancer", I depend daily on the tracking tools that QuickBooks provides. Before, I faced daily anxieties about whether or not I was documenting my expenses and mileage correctly. Now, I track this information confidently with Quickbooks, and am able to spend more of my cognitive and emotional energy on my actual work and passions.

Pros

I mostly use the "QuickBooks:Self-Employed" features of this software. I love the versatility with the mileage tracker that allows me either to have trips automatically tracked or to add and delete trips on my own. Living in a metropolitan area, the mileage tracker will sometimes count rides on public transportation as a car ride. I'm easily able to delete that trip and also check on my transactions...

Cons

When manually adding a trip to the mileage section, you are able to input the beginning address and the end address. However, QuickBooks does not have a feature that will calculate the miles between those addresses. As of now, I have to go back to my Google Maps app to see what the number of miles were. It makes the experience less fluid.

EK

Erica K.

Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees

I rarely write bad reviews but Quickbooks Online is over-the-top bad

I am highly disappointed and frustrated with Quickbooks Online after switching after 15 years using Quickbooks Desktop. 1) the transfer from one to the other was fraught with errors that have been far reaching and expensive to resolve 2) QB Online is slow and cumbersome. 3) It is incapable of tracking hours by class which we were counting on 4) the screens are very inefficient with the way space is...

Pros

It is accounting software. That we can use an app to export sales from our online store to Quickbooks.

Cons

Very slow to load pages which is why I am finally bothering to write a review right now because I am trying to enter timesheets and I am waiting for each page to load. This happens all of the time. The interface is not intuitive. There is no class tracking for employee hours which is hampering our ability to run reports and do business planning. Our business was with Quickbooks desktop for 15 years...

Anna H.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Gets the job done-- but very buggy.

QuickBooks online has its weaknesses and bugs. However, after my research I think it's the best option out there for now.

Pros

Quickbooks is easy to "plug in" and go... You can use their templates and basic accounts and set up your own accounting system in no time. I had no bookkeeping or accounting experience before using QuickBooks Online, and I was proficient after about 6 months of part-time use. Having an accountant log-in is so helpful in today's world so many people are working from home/ traveling/ etc. It is indispensable...

Cons

The bugs in the software (accounts that won't delete, messing up check numbers, etc) are the most annoying part of using QuickBooks Online for me. If you are a small team, you can just work around them and you eventually learn what they are, but it is repeatedly annoying. Their customer service is weak, but there are lots of affordable training courses that can fill in those gaps as you use the program. I sometimes wish that Quickbooks Online were MORE customizable (i.e. allow you to delete certain generic accounts), and I sometimes wish it were LESS customizable (journal entries can be numbered ANYTHING which confuses me). Overall, I think it allows me to do most of what I need to do in bookkeeping for my non-profit.

TM

Teara M.

Bookkeeping software for dummies like me

do it myself bookkeeping

Pros

I was able to get up and running with bookkeeping quite quickly; I expected it to be difficult since I had no knowledge of bookkeeping, but it wasn't. I have used it to run payroll, send invoices, manage expenses, receive payment, etc and find it all to be very intuitive.

Cons

For my web design business, Quickbooks is all I need as a bookkeeping software. But for my husband's trucking business, it just lacks some necessary functionality and we found a more elaborate tool was needed ... which was too difficult for me to figure out, so for his business we had to outsource the bookkeeping. But I still use Quickbooks Online for my own more basic business. I find the desktop...

Hi Teara. Thanks a ton for your expert insights, and your review. You're correct that changing your password for one product will affect it across others. If your user ID is the same for each log-in, this feature is designed to help streamline logging in. As an added layer of security, we offer multi-factor authentication so your info is safeguarded. As for instability in the desktop app, you can...

Boram Chris K.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Lesser of two evils

Pros

I am not an accounting professional but with a basic understanding of accounting principal, I have been able to use this software to organize my company for the last 10 years. I have made the switch in 2014 to the online version of it. It lets me to use the software anywhere including mobile device and I have been very happy with all the updates Intuit has been making last 3-4 years.

Cons

Everything about customer service. As a long time user, I know the infamous reputation of Intuit at every level. This is one of the SO MANY experiences I had: I had one issue that persisted since 2014. It was a simple issue, but it also caused me some great inconvenience. So I had been contacting them every now and then and the issue was not resolved until recently in 2018. It turned out to be it was...

PD

Paula D.

Philanthropy, 11-50 employees

Fine except payroll and reports

I feel that the support staff have been placed in a bad position because the software is still so buggy. They should not have released payroll until it was ready and the sales team needs to better set expectations. The support staff can only do so much with buggy software. In addition, the engineering team needs to be properly staffed to resolve critical bugs in a reasonable time frame. Over 1 month is unacceptable for a severe bug that is preventing use of the payroll module for more than one customer. I was torn between giving the software 2 or 3 stars because of the pros above but I think they should understand that they can't push out poor quality, incomplete modules to try to compete in the online market and not properly set expectations. There are good alternatives at this point.

Pros

Seamless integration with other software, electronic billing and payments, banking download and matching

Cons

Payroll is a disaster and payroll reports are really bad. I noticed that most reviews on here do not mention payroll and I'm sure that's because many don't have this functionality enabled. I feel that QBO is trying to push users toward their full service payroll service by not focusing their attention on this module. It is an absolute mess. First of all, there is no integration between QBDT and QBO...

RH

Randi H.

QBO has been a game changer for my business, but I have a few complaints.

Pros

I converted from QB Desktop Pro to QBO about a year ago, and it has been a game changer for me. Some pros: 1. The design is much more aesthetically pleasing and intuitive than QB Desktop. I now feel comfortable doing my own reconciliations rather than paying a bookkeeper, as it is much more natural than the steps required before. 2. I can easily add users and therefore don't need to pass...

Cons

There are two main (and large) problems I've found: 1. You cannot revert your company. So if you make a big error, or a disgruntled employee with QBO access logs in and messes everything up, there is no going back. That's a big issue. Luckily, it has not been a problem for us yet. 2. If you need to edit a past invoice, it deletes the description and changes the hour to 1. This became a problem...

KV

Kristof V.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Basic plan

- Add additional languages: dutch / french / german - Make own translations / rename possible (example: products and variants being able to change/rename or translate to own choice) - Tradegecko support: receive an email confirmation when opening a new ticket or replying in a ticket. Only replies by tradegecko are email notified. I, for example, open the same ticket 3 times in a row as it disappeared after a couple of minutes with any feedback = it appears that the support team moved the ticket for further investigation and there for it was disappearing in my account (MY ACTIVITIES)

Pros

Fast and reliable website / webportal = cloud based Ipad app Intelligence functions Magento connection Had a problem with the Magento stock status, took a while to explain, understand and proceed but an adjustment by the tech team saved us = so big ups for standing open for malfunctions/adjustments!

Cons

- Limited magento connection: not fully supported (tax class / discounts / excl tax price / visibility setting / categories) - 3PL Exporter: sales invoices = 5 templates available but not 1 of them contains all data. For European law we need to extract a monthly overview of all the invoices included company name/company number / total price/tax price / tax class. In order te get this data I need to...

RC

Rafael C.

A bad software package

I appreciate TradeGecko’s effort to have a competitive software package, but their offering is still far away from that. Their programming skills seem questionable since the company I work for had to hire and pay for our own programmer that would fix their problems… So we can have a reliable service Seems that their marketing strategy is to make it very compatible (see the list of add-ons above);...

Pros

Keeps track of complex items and variants Integrates with QB Manages a lot of useful information

Cons

Constructively, spend more time making of it a decent product, then spend the time making it more compatible Slow system response Lack important reports Requires that the client hires and pays on their own pocket a programmer to solve some problems Little consideration to real work scenarios (like merchandise returns) Very INFLEXIBLE They have good data, but don't know how to manage data

Hi Rafael, Thanks for the feedback and I know some of the team are working on this with you but let me just give some more detail here, 1. Returns - we do currently only support returns against an invoice as we want to make sure we associate any movement of goods against a sales order, we're evaluating if there's another method we should support with this. 2. Sales history report - we've made...

Raymond S.

Poor Experience with Tradegecko

We started a small confectionery business in October 2014, and needed a system to keep track of sales, stock and finances. After reviewing several platforms, we settled with Shopify for the POS and web store, TradeGecko for the inventory management, and Xero for accounting. The idea was to integrate these platforms so a sale in the shop will flow through Shopify to Tradegecko, and then to Xero....

Cons

Hi Raymond, Thanks for your honest review. We appreciate your feedback and will definitely look into improving some of the issues that you are facing with the system.

RT

Richard T.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Look very hard at an alternative.

I pay for Full Service Payroll. Quickbooks puts the tax rate into the program - I do not have any access. I emailed a copy late in 2019 stating the tax rate as 0.8%. The staff at Quickbooks entered the rate as 0.08% which is incorrect so only 10% of the tax was paid. I have been begging them to fix this issue. I cannot fix it because they control what is entered. I have letters on my desk threatening to intercept my tax returns because my Unemployment Tax is not paid in full plus I have interest/penalties pending . I get no resolution and have been calling for over a month now dealing with this. VERY POOR SERVICE!!!!!

Pros

I like the fact that I can track financial records from past years and do comparisons.

Cons

The software has glitches. If you need help, there is very little hope of ever getting your issues resolved. You will be told to email the technical people and they will respond or fix the issue. I have never had any resolution to this day and I have used Quickbooks since the 1990's. If I could switch to another program without losing all my history, I would do it in a heartbeat. I have learned to deal with the problems but am very frustrated. I have threatening letters from the IRS to intercept my returns because the full service Payroll entered a tax rate incorrectly and I have been waiting for them to resolve the issue for over a month now.

It's hard to hear that you haven't been able to receive the support you need, Richard. We'd be glad to take a look at this for you and work towards a resolution. Whenever you have the chance, please email (qbcares@intuit.com) us with the email and business name associated with your account so we can look into this further. We'll keep an eye out for your message. -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

MN

Md Nazrul H.

Program Development, 11-50 employees

QB-E-Commerce Experience

Overall, is is good and want to have a long run with this software.

Pros

It is an organized way to scheduling experience for me as well as for my customers. It has a great great customer service support. For the software, it is more simplified for selling and buying procedures. It has a tremendous feature or organizing and keeping my all invoices in the time frame. Its tracking of my stocks and shipping is extremely helpful with precision.It almost took hours to complete my management of inventory, but with the help of this software my time and efforts are both saved. In less than an hour, i complete all my processes. With the help of this software, i can spend my precious time with my family too. I am glad to use this software, where it makes my workflow more easier.

Cons

Some of the features, what i found should be taken into consideration that the software installation is kind of a drawback, where an assistance is needed. Secondly, a strong internet connection is needed for the process.The reporting of the back end is not good, as i came across using this system. Some of the processes, i had enter manually in order to reconcile payments as it takes time for reporting of orders. Most of the time, i had been asked to submit a feature request, which i personally did not find pleasing.

AH

Ahmad H.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Notwithstanding

Pros

notwithstanding, they leave off that they channel postings by 'Upheld.' This suggests the things are kept in the particular solicitation offered - starting with the most vital bidder. Various stages could present upheld postings by adding a couple to the most elevated mark of a properly situated results page organized by the standard study - not making the _entire_ results page just advancements. Also,...

Cons

They convey motivator connections, and surveys composed and distributed by clicking a connection procure the commentator a gift voucher. (It doesn't make any difference on the off chance that the survey is positive or negative). There are many recorded occurrences of commentators composing surveys subsequent to following a connection and Capterra neglecting to respect their own cycle. It appears to be a piece unexpected that a site that says "believe us" would carry on that way.Assuming analysts should be "deceived" into composing surveys, it brings up issues about the authenticity of what is on the site.