Quickbooks Online Logo

Small business accounting software

Quickbooks Online Reviews - Page 99

5,391 reviews

Excellent Accounting Software!

Pros

This is by far the gold standard for managing your accounting. Don't bother using those old school methods of accounting when you have Quickbooks available. Every business needs an accounting system and Quickbooks Online is a perfect fix!

Cons

It takes a bit of time adjusting to the various accounts being integrated when first setting the platform up. It's a simple and quick set up once all accounts are connected it runs on auto pilot with easy oversight.

QuickBooks

It's simple. I can process mutilple tasks at once.

Pros

It is easy to navigate and simple to set up. I can be customized by industry and has several options to choose from.

Cons

I prefer desktop version as if offers more functions. Online does not offer all the features online.

Do not migrate from Desktop to Online

Overall, this was one of the worst customer experiences I've ever had. I have been a Quickbooks Desktop and Assisted Payroll customer for 17 years and was always happy until recently. I cancelled my subscriptions, requested my account be credited (no response yet).

Pros

I wanted a cloud based solution that was the equivalent of QB Desktop. This is not it. Not even close to being the same thing. There is not a single thing about this offering that I can say is good.

Cons

1. Sales lied to me on multiple occasions. 2. Migration was a disaster. Waited on hold trying to get someone to assist and could not. Spent over 25 hours before I sent an email to the office of thePresident which got a response. The tech however, would not give me a direct line, so I had to wait for him to call. This would happen once a day and if I was on another call, I was screwed. 3. I wanted the bill pay service so I bought a higher level seat license. When I went to set it up, they had me call bill.com which required that I pay an additional fee per month, plus check fee's.

Awesome Product

i m satisfied customer of this software

Pros

simple and Easy to Work i feel i have spent worthwhile money on it . i can only say the best product.

Cons

From now i dont see any weakpoint or loophole in the software . i think i should find it out. asap

Works better than Xero!

My overall experience is great although it has some issues. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an easy accounting software.

Pros

User interface is very well-designed. I found it easier to use than Xero. It has various types of apps such as Shopify, PayPal etc. that work for it so that is a plus! The pricing is also reasonable.

Cons

Not sure about the customer service. My credit card could not be automatically found and added so I requested the customer service team to work on it about four months ago and I've never heard from them so far. Sales tax setting is done but not updated well. Sometimes bank syncing is not working automatically.

Quickbooks Online is an easy and effective tool.

Pros

I like how there are three versions of quickbooks online to choose from. It makes tracking income and expenses easy, and it's a simple software to use.

Cons

The customer service for Quickbooks Online can definitely be improved. It is also not as good as the desktop version.

I used quick books daily before our construction company switched to Accubuild and i was pleased.

Pros

It is very simple to use and enter invoices and set up payment. I think it is about the easiest accounting software i have ever used.

Cons

There isn't really anything that i don't like about Quickbooks. I have always been pleased each time that i've used the software.

Quickbooks

Overall it is a great software to utilize for our business

Pros

What I like most about this software is the utilizing it to see the overall track of the business. User friendly

Cons

What I like least about this software is its limitation on the number of items and the size of its company file

Great bookkeeping system!

It's been amazing! It's so user-friendly, if you understand how to balance a checkbook you will ace this program.

Pros

It's very user-friendly and practically impossible to mess up. If there is something you don't understand or think you messed up, their customer service is amazingly helpful!

Cons

I have not come across anything yet that I do not like about the program. The reports are awesome, you can pretty much run any type of report you can think of.

Just Switched over to Quickbooks Online

Pros

I was a little nervous initially about switching over to the Online version from the desktop version I had become so accustomed to. I called Quickbooks and the customer service rep could not have been more helpful. She walked me through the differences and assured me that the switch would be beneficial for my business and seamless. She was right and I have to say everything is better. Backing up my data no longer is a concern, and I can access my information anytime I have the internet accessible.

Cons

Absolutely nothing, it's fantastic! I couldn't come up with a complaint if I tried!

The most complicated accounting software I've seen. Too much work!

I finally cancelled the subscription. It wasn't for me

Pros

They integrate with PodiumIO soon, the software I use. They're well known and there is a broad userbase to draw knowledge from.

Cons

I barely have time to run all of the facets of my business. I need a 2nd 24 hours to run THIS software! And you never stop paying for it! I prefer desktop style software where you actually own it at some point!

Great for Small Business

The business owner used QuickBooks for all of his invoicing and book keeping, and being someone who wasn't too techsavy, it was great to see how easy the tool was to use and train him on.

Pros

My favorite aspect about this platform was that it was simple to use when helping a small business owner get their business up to speed, and even easier to train them on using it

Cons

We used QuickBooks Online for almost 2 years and never had any issues with the functionality or support provided by the tool

If you are not good with numbers, this forces you to be!

If you are not good at bookkeeping and don't want to spend money on an accountant, I feel this would be perfect. It accounts for every penny spent.

Pros

It accounts for every penny. It has easy to use charts and logs so you see where the money is going. It does a lot and if you can spend time with support to learn about it then it can be an asset. Everyone integrates with quickbooks and being this easy to use makes it worth it's price.

Cons

It used to have glitches and we could not justify the price with the problems it was having. Wish there were more video tutorials specifically for the type of business you run, it does too much and without specific training you are wasting valuable tools that you don't even know exist. If you don't know how to set up rules, it is very time consuming as you have to look at each transaction.

QuickBooks Online Review

Pros

it is helpful to keep the books organized

Cons

the cost of it is a little more expensive than some would like

THis product was a headache

A Shit show

Pros

It was nice to be able to scan invoices into the system using a mobile

Cons

the integration with our bank was HORRIBLE. It would double enter items and sometimes not enter them. this product cost me Thousands in time and mistakes.

We want to make sure your bank integration goes smoothly, Wayne. If you haven't already, we recommend following these steps to connect your bank (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/banking/get-bank-error-download-transactions-quickbooks/L5Tek4yh7_US_en_US). For further assistance or if you have any questions, please reach out to our Community team (http://community.intuit.com/). -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

Quickbooks Online

Pros

For running a small theatre, Quickbooks Online has created a useful but simple platform for our accounting. Highly preferred.

Cons

Getting accustomed to the software can be quirky as first, though with some searching online most issues are quickly resolved. We haven't had any catastrophic issues by any means!

Quick books Online

Pros

Quick books online has been amazing for our business accounting and invoicing needs. We can access it anywhere via the app or any computer.

Cons

I don't like the issues we have when logging into different computers. It's always wanting us to verify via email or text. That has become a bit of a pain.

Best software for small staff

I have benefited from utilizing this software with a small staff at a nonprofit organization, where showing how we use public funds is tantamount to our success.

Pros

Managing finances for anyone who does not have training can be difficult, but QB online makes it simple. Anyone can input and produce information, especially when there is a small staff with limited resources.

Cons

There are a lot of features that are difficult to change once setup is complete.

Office Manager

Pros

It is so easy and intuitive to use. I manage a Contractor who has to deal with a myriad of sub-contractors and it makes everything easy to keep organized.

Cons

There isn't much not to like. I have had issues with the emailing of invoices, but most of that was on the other end.

LOVE the updated UI

Pros

Quickbooks Online has always been good, but with their updated UI I find it an exceptional software usage experience. I'm a software designer myself and I consider this to be one of the best designed SaaS applications out there. I also love the fact that it's in the cloud making it easy to add team member, share with the accountant etc. Also love the mobile app for easy updates and transactions.

Cons

The only thing I haven't liked about QuickBooks is that its feature set is limited compared to its desktop cousin. However, for most businesses, it's not much of a limitation because they are limited to features that most small businesses don't need.

Easy to use Accounting Software

Pros

Great easy to use application to track your business

Cons

Software can have periods of lag during the day.

Consistently buggy and customer service is mediocre

Pros

Quickbooks is the industry standard, this we certainly can't deny. Because of this it offers a ton of integrations and plays nice with quite a few apps, which can be very helpful.

Cons

Both the online version and the Mac desktop (which pulls its interface from the online one) are often slow, crash easily, and don't seem to be well supported with some features going in and out of service. I've dealt with customer service to try to address some of these issue and was more or less brushed off. The interface is also no where near as intuitive and user friendly as other bookkeeping/accounting apps I've used such as Xero. But that's what you get when you're dealing with the industry giant!

Quickbooks is actually quick.

Overall, the experience with Quickbooks has made small business life much easier. It has helped with organization, paying employees, and billing clients.

Pros

The best part of the software is the scheduling aspect. You are able to make calendars and keep up with the appointments you have. You can also copy and paste events that are recurring, which is helpful when you have clients that are every week, every other week, etc.

Cons

The thing we liked least was the small glitches here and there. Sometimes there will be a freeze in the system that takes a minute to sort through, but overall it goes seamlessly.

QuickBooks online has proved that it is the best

Excellent and satisfactory product I have ever used. Highly recommended.

Pros

This software is a cloud based tool which does not require installation of any software. It allows you to access you files and data from device with a broadband internet connection this can be done by your secure login. I would say it is the best and fully functional platform.

Cons

It is working amazing I have no negative thing to speak here. I am hopeful that Quickbooks will be enhancing its functions in more efficient ways.

My personal review of Quickbooks Online

. I have nothing but great experience with this product. I highly recommend it .go buy it

Pros

The pros of this product is that the software is simple and easy to use. I am impressed with the simplicity of it all

Cons

There are no cons at this time the software is fabulous I highly recommend.