ReliaBills Reviews

Pros

Extremely effective and good approach to collections and accounts receivable. Supports snail mailing along with emailing, critical in the collections processes.

Chad W.

The ease of use of the online platform. It is super easy to navigate through the menus and accept payment.

Nate S.

Their crew is awesome to work for. They take care of any issue that arises in most cases same day.

Tom B.

Cons

The fact that when issues are refunded they are not reflected in the invoice. This can be confusing for clients and make reconciling and year end statements challenging.

Stacia R.

The invoice format that contains the statement info seems to be a little confusing to customers. We have seen some over payments or duplicate payments.

Kerri J.

Mike M.

4.9

Reliabills goes the extra mile

We have a small company and had struggled with an old version of Quick Books that was totally inflexible for our company's unique requirements and business model. I tried one other "highly rated" billing software for a week and could not get comfortable with it and the support was not good either. I started over and signed up with ReliaBills and used their introductory video to get started. I set...

Pros

Intuitive, for the most part, flexible, dependable

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of anything and I've been with Reliabills for a year now.

Set it and Forget it - Easy Invoicing and Follow up

I deal with a lot of clients most of whom pay small monthly fees. Using Reliabills to handle the details has been a real savings of time, energy and concern. And this added service doesn't push their price out of bounds. It's still a very reasonable and reliable platform.

Pros

The automated email communications that come with the platform makes following up with clients on the whole accounting piece very easy. I would also say that the support is among the best I've experienced. Quick responses, hand-holding when needed and they don't make you feel like you're a burden.

Cons

I would like to be able to have multiple variations on Welcome letters, etc. because I have different types of clients for different products or services and rather than customizing it each time, it would be nice if you could do it once and have the option to save it with a different name and then when you create a new client record you choose what type of client they are.

Easy to use application

Pros

This software has really automated the way I manage my receivables and payables. It has saved a lot of my data entry time.

Cons

The application works well for me and I have faced no major issues since I first started using it. I recommend everyone to give it a try once.

ReliaBills Has Helped Me Get Paid and Streamline Invoicing

I absolutely LOVE ReliaBills and highly recommend it all my clients and colleagues. The ease of use of the system and automation to remind clients to pay, not to mention making it easy to pay, really helps me run my business while not getting bogged down with chasing open invoices.

Pros

The customer portal for all clients Customization in invoice reminders and invoice setup/design Invoice reminders Accepts all credit cards Very easy to use

Cons

A basic ReliaBills mobile app would be great

Reliabills is a great tool.

Amazing!

Pros

Easy to set up and manage. Professional delivery. Once a customer is set up there is very little I need to remember to do because it is all automated.

Cons

ReliaBills always has our back!!

Their crew is awesome to work for. They take care of any issue that arises in most cases same day!

Pros

Makes our invoicing for our company quick and easy!

Cons

Having to create a different platform for multiple companies to accommodate the late fee structure and accepting credit cards for only certain invoices.

Product Review

Pros

Cons

I would like the ability to accept payments from a parent company for multiple accounts at the same time.

Review for ReliaBills

WONDERFUL, EXCELLENT, HAS MADE MY JOB SO MUCH EASIER!!!

Pros

Capability to meet our business needs. Invoices, Reports, Client log in

Cons

Recurring Templates take a long time to load

Reliabills to the rescue

Highly recommend, particularly for any business that relies heavily on recurring monthly invoices.

Pros

Ease of use. Set it and forget it. As a small business owner with way too many things to do, it's super helpful to be able to schedule recurring invoices and just get paid automatically. I used to cost myself money by forgetting to send things out, struggle to collect, or any other number of complications. Now, super easy.

Cons

Very little to not like. As far as I know there's no point-of-service functionality (I confess I haven't looked all that hard). Not a huge deal for me, but it could be helpful.

This support changes everything for recurring invoices and collections in general

Cleaned up collections, streamlined billing, and make recurring invoicing a breeze for our subscription based business.

Pros

The list goes on.... - The support for this software is unlike we have ever seen (ive been in the IT industry for a decade) - Its VERY clean, simple, and easy to get going fast - Extremely effective and good approach to collections and accounts receivable - Supports snail mailing along with emailing, critical in the collections processes.

Great AR Solution!

Reliabills has helped us transform our AR process into something that was very time consuming and manual to something that merely requires monitoring and has supplied us with reports and support that we never had. The support team is extremely helpful and thorough.

Pros

User friendly and the support staff is top notch, available all the time and quick to respond. The email communicator schedule makes it easy to keep in contact with accounts with very little maintenance. Software is easy to navigate and allows users to get to places different ways without having to go back.

Cons

Billing the easy way with ReliaBills

My Accounts receivables​ are done with very little involvement from me. Thanks for making my life easier!

Pros

Easy to use and can handle a multitude of different scenarios.

Cons

The login screen should not require your business name. If you have more than one business then you can present another screen that you can select which business you want to work with that session.

My experience with Reliabills has been fantastic!

I am the secretary treasurer for a networking chapter. Reliabills was set up to help track dues, send email reminders and help our chapters members pay their dues online. Using Reliabills has been very beneficial for our chapter. On-line payments are easy to do, which our members appreciate. It helps me track & send email reminders, making my job easy & efficient since I have a full time job outside of the chapter work. Brant was extremely helpful with training & setting up the chapter account. The customer service I have experienced has been exceptional! I highly recommend Brant & Reliabills. Billing, invoice tracking, email reminders & on-line payments are extremely easy with Reliabills!

Cons

The Best thing I ever did!!

We signed up for Reliabills at the same time that we went to a cloud based Quickbooks. When we invoice Reliabills does all the work. Then when credit cards fail....Reliabills does all the work....no more hassles of failed cards...Reliabills sends them emails and within days the embarrassed or forgetful customer takes care of it themselves! Saves us so much phone time with follow ups and phone tag. Customer Service is awesome. Available on the phone, via email or in our office (we are local). Immediate call backs with people that speak the english language is much appreciated.

Cons

If You Own a Small Business...You Need This!

I have been using ReliaBills and will never use anything else. The amount of time and money this system has saved me is unbelievable. The ease of use is crazy and makes it so easy on my customers to pay online for their invoices. I love that you have a CRM, Invoicing, and payment portal all in one. This system also has a recurring invoicing and automatic reminder system for clients of upcoming or late invoices. If you send invoices and/or collect payments online, you really should switch to ReliaBills.

ReliaBills

Brant started working with our owner after 3 months of having Reliabills, I was hired. Brant made a special trip to see me and show me how Reliabills work. If I have any questions I can call/email Brant at any time and he will help with every issue. He checks in every couple of weeks to make sure everything is going well and if we have any ideas for improvement to the website. All in all I don't think I would ever switch companies, you don't get this kind of help anywhere else.

It get's me paid

There is simply no way that some of my customers are going to automate their monthly mowing payments or even pay online. What I really like about ReliaBills is that I can tell when an automated payment reminder has gone out to customers. Because all of a sudden a bunch of checks will arrive in the mail. I don't care how I get paid. As long as I get paid.

Cons

Simplest and fastest way to get invoices paid!

Reliabills is a invaluable partner of CustomCD. Using Reliabills has streamlined our invoicing process and "cleaned-up" our A/P! Reliabills and the email/communication manager functionality has allowed us to get invoices paid on-time within terms every month! Reliabills helps get invoices paid.

Cons

Wonderful tool to sell quickly and get paid efficiently

I sell rugs to interior designers who want easy, efficient payment options. As a price effective alternative to credit cards, Reliabills is a fantastic tool for a small business! Customer service is extremely responsive...I am telling all my entrepreneurial friends about Relibills!

Cons

So much easier to keep track of what we are owed!!

I like how the software keeps track of when my invoices are due, what has been and what has not been paid. Super easy to use!