RERUN Reviews

3 reviews & ratings from the GetApp Community

User ratings

Rating summary

26th of July, 2013

Highly recommend if you bill on a recurring basis.

I wasn't sure if Rerun was right for my kind of business since we do one off charges sometimes in addition to charging on a regular basis every month. I requested a demo of Rerun on the website and was immediately blown away by the great customer service that was provided to me. They were able to answer all of my questions, show me how the product works, and how i would integrate this with my QuickBooks accounting software. Great product, runs smooth, never an issues. Highly recommend if you bill on a recurring basis.

Pros: Customer Service Smooth Transactions Integrates perfectly

Cons: Syncing can get a little confusing

Response from Rerun LLC

We are so glad you like it. Thank you for being a customer of Rerun and we appreciate your business.

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

26th of July, 2013

Outstanding...

I am a small business owner for a landscaping company. I needed to find a suitable solution to give my customers the option of paying with their credit card, and Rerun did just that. I type in the customers credit card based on the package they purchased and Rerun automatically lets me bill them once a month for the service from May to October. Great product and good support too!

Pros: Automatically does my billing for me Good staff and support

Response from Rerun LLC