SalesTrip Reviews

4.82/5 (11 reviews)

Jonathan Corrie

T&E on Salesforce & combined with our Precursive PSA tool

Reviewed 2020-01-10

Significant time savings for our travellers, up to 3 days per month and it is easy to use. We're able to do trip search, booking and expenses all in the same system and this enables total visibility of business travel spend – we now know what’s planned and what’s been spent. We're now able to derive ROI from all spend by combining with financial data in Salesforce. We use Sales Trip in line with our resource management/capacity planning solution, Precursive, and have synched the expenses into Precursive able to understand true cost of project – T&E was the missing piece.

Pros
We run our business on Salesforce and until now, there hasn’t been a travel and expenses system on the platform. SalesTrip allows us to track all business travel spend within the CRM meaning all spend associated to our client work can now be tracked in a single place. We’re able to understand the true cost of client projects as travel is now booked directly in Salesforce and against the client record. Any expenses incurred are also submitted in the same place. Our employees find submitting expenses incredibly easy to do now – before it was very manual and time consuming, on spreadsheets! It has definitely saved them time as most info is already populated for them given it's done in Salesforce. From a business POV, expenses are now automated and in the same system as our finance data so we can finally understand what we’re spending and what revenue we’re generating in return.

Cons
SalesTrip doesn’t currently connect to my calendar to read all events I have in there - and then suggest travel packages automatically. This is not available today but I know it’s confirmed on the roadmap for the near future.

Chris Taylor

Great addition to our PSA tools

Reviewed 2020-01-10

Expenses control. Cost of Sales. Expense and travel Management sorted!

Pros
1. Understanding of real Cost of Sale and attributing this to projects and individuals within customers to help understand which relationships are driving real value with our customers. 2. Enabling me to control my expenses and the expenses for each and every opportunity. 3. I travel a lot and I've found that it's really easy to book and manage travel arrangements via SalesTrip

Cons
Would love to see a dedicated mobile App if possible

Gert-Jan ter Weeme

All in one Travel and Expense management solution on Salesforce-FinancialForce

Reviewed 2020-01-10

Integrated solutions for both expense and travel management. For employees to have a easy to use process with a very fast approval and reimbursement of their travel cost.

Pros
The industry knowledge of the people driving Salestrip. They know exactly what they talk about regarding Travel and Expense Management. Therefore the Salestrip solution is doing exactly what it is supposed to do. Second very important part is that is built on Salesforce and integrates natively with FinancialForce ERP

Cons
Salestrip is adding feature by feature. So we ware waiting for functions like Hotel, Uber and Train-booking integrations.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Steve Aitken

Provides complete transparency of expense spend

Reviewed 2020-01-10

Understanding of Cost of Sales Control of Expense spend Expense policy enforcement Ease of Travel Management/Bookings Better Value Travel Management ROI

Pros
SalesTrip provides me complete visibility of my travel and expenses spend across all facets of our business. It enables me to understand the true Cost of Sales and enables me to compare this spend across the sales team and across opportunities

Cons
I have nothing I don't like about this solution

Ivan Almeida

Great Product, great service

Reviewed 2020-01-10

As a consulting firm, travel and expense management takes a lot of time, as well as the tracking of budget for these activities gets quite tricky. With SalesTrip, we can track everything back to our opportunities in a straightforward way and also the expense management is transparent through travel. Individual expense uploading is also improved by image recognition and other features.

Pros
The trip and expense management functionalities are a great time saver for our company. The implementation is on going and we're still discovering new features that will help our sales reps massively

Cons
Nothing at the moment, we're making good progress in the implementation and on-boarding

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Rachel Jones

Expense management that’s not painful!

Reviewed 2020-01-14

Aside from the benefits above, SalesTrip was incredibly quick to implement. As only simple configuration was involved, it meant bringing in a new system was simple. Staff didn’t require much training either as they already know Salesforce and so was easy to pick up.

Pros
We were using spreadsheets to manage employee expenses which was time consuming and very frustrating for employees. It also meant it was difficult to reconcile any of the spend. The whole thing was painful! We already use Salesforce CRM and so SalesTrip offers us a way to capture and submit expenses directly against client accounts, event campaigns and more. Staff use the mobile app to scan their receipts and submit them on the go – we no longer have to manually process expense reports – it’s all automated. They also don’t complain about expenses anymore and are less likely to lose receipts!

Cons
Currently, there is nothing I don’t like about this software. It’s helping us to optimise our investment in the Salesforce platform which is only a positive for our business.

Adrienne Babicz

All in one place

Reviewed 2020-01-10

I can warmly recommend using this solution. Easy to implement, easy to use. Everything is automatically centralized around an account/campaign, etc, that helps the registration and the management of your trip and belonging expenses.

Pros
I can manage my business trips in one single platform. No need to log in to any different systems, no need to open any browser windows.

Cons
Would be nice to submit my expenses belonging to the same business in one go.

Gareth Stephens

Easy expense reporting

Reviewed 2020-01-09

For a services company it’s important to understand cost of ore sale in terms of people’s time and expense. Sales trip has helped us understand the cost of sale to win a customer.

Pros
Easy to administrate and adopt. If you’re using Salesforce as a CRM then integration to finance is less of an issue

Cons
Hard to say as we’ve not fully utilised the package yet and are trialling.

Dan Callear

A great product built by experts

Reviewed 2019-11-12

Pros
SalesTrip requires virtually zero training given its intuitive nature and seamless integration into Salesforce. Even the set up is extremely fast; and the ease of use both on desktop and mobile is second to none. Beyond the user experience, the cost savings due to the benefits SalesTrip's IATA licence brings them make Salestrip an even more compelling offer.

Cons
SalesTrip is still relatively new to market and is growing its integration partners rapidly - meaning currently there are still some bookings that have to be done manually and then added to SalesTrip. This is changing with each release as SalesTrip increases its footprint.

Nico Hoff

Very useful Expense Tool within Salesforce

Reviewed 2020-01-15

Pros
Ease of use and the way it sits within Salesforce is a major plus when it comes to looking at opportunity costs and profitability of the sales organisation

Cons
Not a lot of cons to be honest. Some features might be over the top for a smaller organisation such as the booking portal

Stefan Meadley

Really simple intuitive system

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2020-01-09

Really easy and simple process for submitting expenses, from initial user to approver and finally payroll. Minimum delays in receiving my money, which is always appreciated.

Pros
It is super easy to process all of my expenses within SalesTrip. Uploading receipts and letting the system do the work really speeds up the process. I can easily track the progress of my expense claims and all from within system, no jumping around from one system to the next.

Cons
No major issues with the software. It does what I need it to with minimum fuss.