Simple Invoices Reviews

Simple Invoices in an Instant!

Simple, elegant and functional.

Pros

The ability to customize your invoices is what stood out for me. Simple Invoices makes it easy to change the look, layout and branding of your invoice. You can also customize recurring invoices, or create a standard template. Integration with Stripe is a huge win also.

Cons

I don't really have anything bad to say about this software, its easy to use, affordable and gets the job done.

The name says it all it's the Simplest invoicing system you'll find!

Pros

The value for the price is incredibly hard to beat especially considering the amount of time it's saved my team and I. We receive payments faster and it takes less than a minute to set up all of our accounts. You can set recurring invoices, edit or pause them if needed, schedule out your start date, and of course customize the look/brand of the invoices. The stripe integration also allows you to get the funds deposited quickly.

Cons

As far as I've seen, the only limitation I've ran into is that invoices can't be sent to multiple people (i.e. the client AND an accountant)- as all clients are individual. Other than that

Thank you for your review, it's much appreciated! You can indeed add multiple recipients for an invoice by separating each email with a semicolon. This feature could be made more obvious so thank you for bringing it up. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us through the live chat or by email.

GOT SHUT OUT OF MY ACCOUNT - NO SERVICE

Shit to be honest.

Pros

Simple and easy to use. BUT only when I can actually enter my account!!

Cons

cannot enter my account using google authentication. I changed my email to @blaaholmdigital.agency. This Email does not connect with google authenticator. What to do? I´m honestly so pissed right now. They haven't answered me for two weeks now

Best invoicing for consultants

Saved time, and money, invoicing used to be stressful but now its not.

Pros

So easy to use for consulting. Most invoices are completely unique services, and high dollar, limiting my options to high-fee services, or the ancient "check in the mail" Now i can finally get paid fast and easy. Invoicing used to take 15 minutes, now it takes 15 seconds and im paid consistently in a few days. It's also by far the cheapest autopay service ive found.

Cons

Truly no cons so far but I have to fill up the con space somehow so i'll just make suggestions Would love zapier integration! I think this program would be quite a hit with the DIY/Freelance crowd. Would also like the option to send an invoice a certain ammount of days before the actual due date, and for autopay, a reminder option would be awesome.

It's incredibly easy to use and has added so much ease to my monthly invoicing process.

Adds so much ease to my job and allows me to concentrate on other parts of my job that need more cultivating.

Pros

That you can create reoccurring invoices with ease plus the fact you can auto send auto pay to our customers.

Cons

That the reporting has to be exported to see the total that was brought in on any given day or month.

Thank you very much for your review and feedback. We've just launched a revamped reports section that should give you better insights into your data. Let us know what you think!

Great product, excellent for marketing agency

Pros

Simple, easy to get set-up & integrates with Stripe.

Cons

I have no complaints about it. Works as promised.

Thank you very much for your feedback!