All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Simplicity Reviews

I Have been an admin on Simplicity for over 2 years now, and the customer support, tools, and ease of use are amazing compared to the programs I have used over the past 20 years. THANK YOU

Pros

That it is user friendly, I can track my employees, the reports make my job much easier,

Cons

The new pricing

Simplicity

Our Company has used Simplicity for the last year. We have been impressed with the system, customer service and overall experience with simplicity. We really appreciate the way Simplicity heads are feedback and implements new features and updates.

Pros

It's very user-friendly. A number of users for the price and the customer service.

Cons

Sometimes the server can be slow the lack of custom export reports for payments.

Great hosted collection software!

Great uptime. Easy to learn. Robust. Love being able to access from my phone. Really like how easy it is to set clients up to view their accounts online or add accounts themselves.

Pros

Hosted. Ability to access from the smart phone.

Simplicity is Simply Genious

Since implementing this software I have been able to generate revenue and keep track of where I am winning and losing. The possibilities are endless when it comes to this software.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

Lots of information to learn

collections

we are start up company and it has worked well for us .. the process of downloading reports is the only issues we have ever had..

Best Company Ever

The program is user-friendly! The program prints useful reports very easily and they can be customized to your liking.

Pros

The program has customizable reports that can be used for any purpose to better facilitate your everyday tasks.

Simplicity is the key.

We are a startup and searched and evaluated several software packages. We looked at high-end solutions and compared them to what we could get for our startup situation. We chose simplicity because it fit our needs and our budget. What we could not evaluate ahead of time was the quality of the support they offered. We were astounded by the caring and concerned staff that "held our hands" through the initial setup and integration. Although it was a relatively simple process, it was good to know that they were always there to help when we needed them. The follow up the support team has provided has been second to none. We are excited about the updates they continually provide to improve the software and look forward to a long relationship.

Pros

Ease of use and integration.

Cons

Some needed improvements have been suggested and we await integration.

Simplicity is very difficult

Very hard to upload files. I had a hard time uploading filed. I stopped using simplicity. It was very expensive. I could not get in contact with customer support on numerous occasions. When I did finally get in contact with customer support they were of no help. Then on top of that if I called them for help uploading files I was told they charge a fee to upload. I never received any satisfaction with the simplicity software so I canceled service. It is very complicated. Not worth the money

Pros

Shows all info on files

Cons

Hard to upload

Great Software, Great Value!

Simplicity offers our small start-up company fantastic software, at an unbeatable price. This allows us to operate with a low overhead cost!

Excellent Software, Great Price

We love everything about it. Support is excellent, software is very full featured and very flexible. It was able to handle our complex business without any problems. It has all of the collection features needed and the price is very affordable. I don't know why they are not charging more for this software! It is certainly worth more than what we are paying (not that I would complain about that). I was tentative at first due to the price, but we are so glad we made the jump. We are saving thousands of dollars off of our previous software and getting twice the features. Way to go guys!

Pros

Features, flexibility, cost, support that is available to talk anytime.

Cons

none

Great Software

This software is easy to use and the help desk support team is always quick to respond with any questions I have.

Great experience!

User-friendly has pretty much all the features I need. statement cycling could be improved on, but other than that great experience overall.

Pros

User-friendly, easy to learn

Cons

seems a little outdated as far as the look of it all

First experience

This was my first experience speaking with Simplicity and overall it was a great experience. Generally speaking, I do not believe that our firm is using this program to the fullest extent. However, with the assistance of your help desk, I believe that this program will fulfill our needs in order to run the collection efficiently.

Pros

The availability to access from various devices, but also the availability to limit usage on those devices as well.

Cons

Not sure since my experience has been minimal.

Simple

Buy it its a simple decision excuse the pun.

Pros

The product is as the name implies, simple. We have had several agencies in our lives and not one time have we found a simple and economical program out there that didn't take weeks sometimes months to set up. and then there are the things that go wrong. I personally have not experienced this with this program at all. Fully recommend this program to any one

Cons

Down side is they are working on new and improved aspects that it does need but with the cost and the simplicity of it it is well worth the wait on the minor things. it could and is getting a good sales add on to it soon we hope. but not much to say bad yet at all.

Collection software

We find the product relatively easy to use but reporting capabilities are a bit deficient. Customer support is good and the people are easy to work with.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Reporting capabilities

Carl, Thanks for you candid review, you have been a pleasure for us to work with. I wanted to make you aware of our Account Export Tool that allows you to build custom reports and export both stock and custom fields from the software. We will be reaching out to you to make sure you have an understanding of the tool and how to use it to build your own reports.

Great software

We use SimplicityCollect for our small collections business. The name speaks for itself as it is pretty simple to use.

Pros

Cons

graphic interface could be better

Simplicity Collect - Great tool but lots of functions to learn

This has a lot of functions for a decent price; however, there are some things that can be simplified. Sometimes there are field updates (like phone extensions), but it is not updated across the platform. If debtor side is updated, client side is not. Other than that, customer service is always very helpful as we transition to this platform.

Pros

There are many ways to customize the platform, like reports, viewing, etc. However, it is not easy to learn how to get what you need to be customized. At least the customer service department is very helpful and willing to guide you through processes.

Cons

Make it compatible to online accounting software

Carol, Thanks for your suggestions and taking the time to review our software. We are working on expanding our accounting module to better serve you and other clients

very disappointed

we have had many issues with client statements exported data and promises to help and then they changed pricing we still stayed with them and we agreed on a certain amount and they charged us more than agreed and charged our credit card early this is just completely unacceptable.

Pros

not much

Cons

now all my data is there and its almost impossible to switch back I am stuck in simplicity hell

Ben, I apologize that you had such a negative experience with Simplicity. In looking through your records it looks like you were only with our company for a couple of weeks. During that time you were contacted via phone and ticket several times, were sent training materials, and participated in training sessions by our support personnel. We do have export tools that are automated for your client statement reports and letters as well. Again, our apologies for the experience you had. We at Simplicity strive to ensure that our support, software, and service are top notch.

We have been very please so far in this first month with all aspects of the Simplicity Software.

Our business needed something affordable which we could amalgamate all of the paperwork and spreadsheets too. We have been pleased with the customer service: the sales person was excellent and very patient in explaining, the helpdesk are very quick in responding and all responses have been straight forward and easy to apply. In term of the system, I have spent very little time setting up over 1000 debtor accounts which have been exported with ease from excel and with some adapting to our requirements, I have been able to make sure everything we need specific to our clients are imported. We are very much looking forward to making the most of the software. We know it is a great move for our business.

Cons

Good buy for the money but a lot to be desired

Simple functions and easy for agents to use. Even after the recent price increase, it will still be a good value. The fact that I have found so many issues and limitations with a software that has been around for a while has been surprising; features that have been standard and basic processes with every other collections software I have used. Of course, they are able to create the basic functions you need if you pay for the custom support. Support is very responsive with small issues but some of our custom requests have taken a bit longer than anticipated. The cost of custom building is very reasonable.

Cons

Adolfo, Thanks for the honest review. We as a company are working to make sure our software is feature-rich and fully functional. We will be reaching out to you personally to talk about your comments and what you feel our software is lacking. We have worked very hard to make sure we have automation and customization tools in the software that help to make your collection job easier. We will be reaching out personally to discuss where you feel our software lacks. It may be that we have the features you need but you just don't know about them.

Great Software

Simplicity collect is very easy to use. The IT support is very quick and friendly. They are very affordable. The only negativity it has is that it doesn't hold that many accounts. Other than that I love it and would recommend this software to anyone.

Cons

Elexis, Thanks so much for taking the time to review our software. We have clients that have literally millions of accounts in the system and hundreds of collectors using the system simultaneously. I am a little confused as to your comment about "...it doesn't hold that many accounts." We will give you a call to discuss and ensure that there is no misunderstanding or miscommunication.

Simplicity Review

Our collections department is small and simplicity has been a great upgrade for us. It has taken some time to navigate all of the features. I have made requests to the help desk for new features and reports and the help desk has been wonderful. My responses are answered timely.

Pros

Lots of fields for information. Customization. Lots of reports. Cost.

Cons

I wouldn't say there is much i don't like. If i have questions or a request, the help desk tries their best to accommodate.

Alivia, Thanks for taking the time to review our software and we are glad that you are enjoying Simplicity. We will be reaching out to you to see why we scored only average in the Overall Quality, Ease of Use, and Features/Functionality sections. We want to make sure that we are providing 5 star quality in all sections.

Simplicity Software Rocks

Would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

Pros

Simplicity Software is the perfect marriage between my legal tracking software, document generation software, financial tracking software, and my collection application. After the purchase, the company had me up and running within an hour. The support was excellent and the staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend Simplicity to anyone running a collection/litigation firm or a judgment recovery firm. These guys have thought of it all...

Cons

Didn't find out about the software sooner

support team is fantastic I will recommend to any one

Pros

It is the best software, it has everything. It is excellent. I love everything about it, I would recommend it to anyone

Cons

There is nothing I don't like, it works very well for my company. I don't see anything wrong with this product.

Best software we have used!

I could go on and on about the functionality and ease of use of this software, but I believe the best part is by far the customer support! We went thru a rather large data conversion and Simplicity had been there every step of the way! As we added a new client with special requirements, Simplicity was there to help us with that as well. We could not be happier with the softwares capability and the service and training offered. You will not be disappointed!!

Pros

Service, functionality, ease of use.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.