All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Simplicity Reviews

Consolidating Collection efforts

The transition over to Simplicity would have been a disaster if it had not been for their commitment to assisting us in integrating files of several sources (i.e Collection Agencies, Other Software). Their dedication to getting it right far exceeds the competitors we considered. Thank you for that, it has helped us tremendously.

Pros

Simple and easy to use.

Cons

The initial pushback at helping us integrate after being promised assistance by Sales. That got rectified immediately. So we are good

Great program

My Simplicity is a one person user. I run all the collections for a rather large OB-Gyn clinic in Davenport, Iowa. The ease of the program allows me to run this large data base that can be accessed anywhere that I am and I do not have to worry about security. The data base is managed by Simplicity, updated & secure. New features are added several times a year, and the new features are customer inspired. I have had a couple of issues with customer support, but that hasn't happened in over a year now.

Easy and Functional

I bought this program for our legal collections department and its really streamlined our processes and provided easy to use reporting and account monitoring.

Pros

Easy and Ready to Use.

Cons

Creating and utilizing worklists lack flexibility.

Worth the money!

Pros

Customization options. Simplicity is providing me the software and customer support needed to run my business! Its customization options are extremely helpful!

Cons

Charge per initial editing.

Best debt database I've used in 15 years

Customer support is A+. Very easy to use. Developing new ideas every day! Easy set up with payment processing. Easy set up with our dealers.

Pros

Easy.

Cons

Not knowing how up the charts your enhancement requests may be.

We're highly impressed with what you get for the price.

We had searched for a web-based program for years; and, thought it was too good to be true when we found Simplicity. Simplicity fits right in without subcontractor heavy business; and, has actually saved us some money that would have been directed towards a computer company for upkeep and storage of our previous program which was stored on our main server. We have been very happy and impressed with Simplicity.

Cons

Great, affordable collection software that keeps improving

We have partnered with Simplicity the past few years to help collect unpaid tuition balances on former students. Their software has allowed us to automate processes that used to take us hours, simplified our payment plan procedures, and improved our overall customer service with difficult accounts. We would highly recommend to any University looking for an affordable and efficient collection software.

Cons

Simplicity.. A reasonable alternative to higher priced systems.

Simplicity has been in use by us for over 2 years now. Overall functionality is very good. There are a few things that should be improved NOT at the customers expense that very important. These items are overlooked by the overall value and functionality of the product, however. I give a solid 4 stars for all categories because while not a perfect system it is very very useful to my organization.

Thoughts on Simplicity Software

My overall experience with Simplicity was really good. They were very responsive throughout the sales process and everyone is very professional. Once we started using the software, we were impressed by the ease of use, and Simplicity's willingness to make changes based on our suggestions. The software is very good. Therefore, I would highly recommend it to anyone in the collection industry.

Amazingly Effortless

Simplicity is always coming out with new updates to make their software even easier to use. Making enhancement requests are extremely easy and it's wonderful to have a company take their client's needs so seriously.

Cons

Amber, thanks for your thoughtful remarks and review! You have certainly been a pleasure to work with and we are delighted that our software is meeting and exceeding your needs.

Overall one the best and will be the best in the near future, if you keep up with the same momentum.

We are extremely happy with the software and are looking forward to our growth alongside Simplicity.

Excellent Service and Software

We rely heavily on this software for updating, tracking and reporting. Our clients also enjoying having access to real-time updates. We are very pleased with our decision with Simplicity for our collection software needs, but also because of the friendly and well-informed support we receive when questions arise. Thank you for everything!

Efficient and user-friendly

I have used Simplicity with two different agencies. Initially I was skeptical; however, the Simplicity has exceeded my expectations on so many different levels. The support team is absolutely awesome. I truly appreciated the courtesy and patience of the support team. That alone makes Simplicity worth every dime! Thanks so much.

Cons

Excellent program, reasonable cost!

I have been a Simplicity user for a couple of years and enjoy the simpleness of use. It has great features and reports available along with the ability for my clients to log into reviewing their accounts as often/little they would like. Definitely, would recommend this software!

Very Simple Software

If you want a simple software, Simplicity Collect is for you. I have been using the software for 2 years. My favorite feature is the reports, that makes it easy for me to provide my clients with all the recovery data. Thank you Simplicity, for simplifying my business operations.

Cons

Great customer service with ever expanding software.

Simplicity has been a great program for our business needs. Whenever we have a question, the Simplicity team is quick to respond. When we need a more complicated fix they always offer to provide custom programming. The new releases are innovative and exciting to implement into our procedures.

Cons

Katrina, Thanks for taking the time to review our software. We are glad that you are enjoying the software. We will be reaching out to you to see why we scored only average in the Overall Quality and Features/Functionality sections. We want to make sure that we are 5 star quality in all sections.

Convenient Solution for Volume Debt Collectors

Simplicity has streamlined our in-house process and empowered us with the ability to keep close tabs on our monthly numbers while offering our clients up to date reports. I would like the option to select categories to generate custom reports.

Great Product, Great Service, Great Price

This product is great!. It does everything we need it to do, it is very cost effective, and their support is timely, polite, and you get to talk to an actual person. We couldn't be happier with this software! Huge savings with all the functionality of a "big box" software.

Thanks!

Simplicity Collection Review

My office has been using Simplicity Collect since 2013. It is effective and very easy to use. If any problems arise, their technical support is quick to follow up. I would recommend this program to another Collection Agency.

Value pricing, valuable program

The program covers basics but lacks flexibility. Not easy to use the customization features and lacks some convenience features of other programs. Customer service great.

Pros

Customer Service

Cons

Hope, Thanks so much for your review, we are happy that you like the program. We would like to talk to you specifically regarding your review comments. We want to ensure that our software is easy to use and contains all of the features that would be needed to make your job easier. We will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss.

It's simple with Simplicity

This was my first time using collection software. I have to say it's been a great experience so far. Simplicity is so easy to learn and use. Reports at your fingertips and exceptional customer service!

collections

Took a little longer to understand than our other software, but i eventually got use to it. Had a hard time looking up the original client but we had to associate the cosigner with the client.

Glad I switched

We were with a "Big Box" software company and did not feel we received the support we needed. I found simplicity and it has changed our company. Its "simple" process for use is amazing!

Cons

Best collection software we've ever used

We had many questions when we were gettting switched over and everyone was very helpful and patient with us. They explain everything so great and walk you through it very well.

Great software

There's nothing. What I've to say about Simplicity. It's easy to use and wonderful customer support if you have questions. I think it's reasonably priced and cloud based.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.