SkyBill Utility Reviews

4.75/5 (4 reviews)

Vladimirs Larionovs

Jelgavas Udens IT administrator

Reviewed 2016-08-30

I've been working with this product since 2006 and always received required support and assistance which always contained solutions for the problems I encountered withThe Software works efficiently and hassle free, easy-to-use user interface.

Inguna Kreicberga

Madonas Udens Chief Accauntant

Reviewed 2016-08-24

With this product I worked since 2005. From the company's side always received support and assistance, always found a solution to the problem and recommendations for improvement.easy to use ..

Richard Isaboke

Skybill utility review

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-01-21

I have control and visibility on my water businessIt is well designed for the purpose intended. That is Utilities . We use for water billings and it is well designed and it has served our purpose. I had no ms Navision skills but i managed to install and customise it for our business. Though i have not used it for other capabilities like warehouse inventory management, i believe it is a great software platform which we shall adapt for better business assurance and billing. We have been using for almost a year now but still at it

Gints Anstrangs

Reviewed 2019-01-21

Very easy to use, functional design. Easy to add meters, clients. Flexible billing options based on groups of customers, meters.