Sunrise Logo

Sunrise

Sunrise, formerly Billy, is a cloud-based accounting system

Sunrise Reviews - Page 9

Great for a business that just starting

Pros

The ease of use and how intuitive the platform is.

Cons

I haven’t been able to link my credit card to it to pull my expenses.

unusable in my country

Pros

clean and easy to use interface. functionalty wouldnt be bad. support is reacting and friendly. page is loading fast.

Cons

wouldn´t be that bad. but at the moment it´s only english and danish. so in most countries the invoices won´t count. problem is that you cant change most of the invoice text fields. change VAT to Ust ... for example. but lets see whats happening in the next months

I love using Billy to track my expenses and manage invoicing. The customer service has been amazing!

Efficiency, more tools/resources to manage my accounting more thoroughly

Pros

It's very easy to use. It has all the features I need to successfully manage my accounting, it even helps me to manage it more accurately and efficiently. I have to say the customer service is exceptional and they helped make the transition from QB to Billy seamless.

Cons

Sometimes there are a few extra steps to enter data that I'm not used to but once I learn the flow, it's pretty easy.

Nothing special but gets the job done, I wish it was better since it has potential

Pros

works as advertised, syncs with my bank and keeps my invoices in one place. also my CPA loves that I use a tool since it makes her life easier.

Cons

Don't really like their UX, needs a lot of work and better design for easy usability and performance.

Intuitive, easy to use, multi currency, good invoice tool, iPhone app for expenses.

Clear breakdown of parts of review.

Pros

Clear, simple interface, Multi currency, all I need to run my freelancing business with international clients.

Cons

There is a knowledgebase, but it's sometime hard to find the specific answer I'm looking for. However, most questions I have are simple general accounting questions, and answers can be found online via Google.

Billy is great!

Billy is a great service to use for small business, we use it for invoices and billing our customers. Its really easy to use and get setup. I just wish they had apps for iOS and Android.

Pros

Its easy to use and my other employees can use it with ease

Cons

There doesn't seem to be a mobile app to use for this service. My previous financial management software had an app we could use.

Basic accounting software

Pros

Billy is a basic account software that is easy to use and get setup. Nothing crazy involved with getting everything prepped and ready to go.

Cons

It has limitations as far as what it can do, and Billy has limited integrations. If you are needing something bigger, this may not be for you. Unless you are a zapier savant.

For a new accounting software it is pretty good and easy to use

Low cost

Pros

I like the display and easy to use format of the software. IT is not over whelming and makes it easy to slowly learn how to get around

Cons

honestly I am so use to QB that they i use that judge other software and sometime I can't find something since its listed differently here. But that is no fault of thiers

Easy to Use

Pros

I liked the user interface for this product. It's easy to use and follow.

Cons

I'd like to see integrations with other business software.

Hi Brandi Ann, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I will make sure your feedback gets to our Product Development team. Thank you again!

Accounting made manageable

I am able to upload expenses and in that way record what I use on the behalf of the company.

Pros

It allows people to upload expenses into the application, which calculates and put the numbers in the necessary documents.

Cons

A form of integration to our website would be nice.

Nothing can beat this!

What a great invoicing service! The value for money is great but just not for us for the moment. Once we have more need for this, we will definately use Billy!

Cons

This reviewer only left a rating