All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

SutiExpense

AI-powered expense reporting software to auto detect fraud

visit website

SutiExpense Reviews

Very User Friendly for All Global Users

We find our card expenses are turned in more frequently as the users feel the phone app and processes are so easy.

Pros

Able to use across many currencies and countries without issue. The phone app is best a big win for our users.

Cons

Reporting across our 30 programs could be more robust as we currently run individual reports. Suti is working on a solution for us.

John Gardipee MSW

It makes check submissions quick and saves a great deal of time in my busy schedule.

Pros

Extremely easy to get familiar with and to use.

Cons

There is nothing I disliked it is a fantastic tool.

My Opinion

Pros

The ease of the system, moving tab to tab. Wish I had this years ago..

Cons

Sometimes put incorrect dollar amounts from receipt

Simplistic Expense Reporting

I have now been using SutiExpense for 4 years I use it almost daily works great for me.

Pros

The simplicity and user friendly software makes for reduction in hours that it used to take to complete expense reports I simply take pictures complete expense details and send to my receipts account. Nice Icons for each expense type makes for easier tracking .

Cons

I really did not find any negatives this product was an upgrade very user friendly and practical for us.

Easy to Use

Expense reporting is what we use Sutisoft for. It has made the job of organizing and importing the information into our system easy and has saved me 40 + hours a month in keying in the information manually.

Pros

Ease of use, ability to tailor to your needs, support is great

Cons

reporting is limited and not customizable by the user.

Very user friendly

Pros

The software is easy to use and the customer service has been great.

Cons

I have had no issues with the software,

sutiexpense

Pros

ease of use auto review of duplicates

Cons

app bugs quick auto log out on pc opens second window after sign in

Overall good product

Pros

Convenient, easy to use. App works well.

Cons

Sometimes receipts get dropped after linking to an expense.

Simple to Use

Overall experience has been good. It makes keeping track on my expenses easy.

Pros

This app is convenient and simple to use

Cons

The OCR doesn't really work well. It proceeds as if it is pulling info but it pulls nothing. Not sure why.

SutiExpense Review

Pros

It is easy to use and it provides all the information I need to have to submit a check.

Cons

I can't store documents I use for each client to reuse on a later date. I have to resubmit the documents a again.

SuitiExpense Review

I have had a great experience with the SutiExpense app and software.

Pros

I really like that it is very user friendly and has a very small learning curve. I was not given the best training on putting in expense reports so I had to teach myself. I caught on quickly and have had no real problems since.

Cons

I do not like the online version as much as the phone software. I think that the app is quicker and more user friendly.

Quick, easy and accurate

Truly love the product. Better than anything else I am aware.

Pros

So easy to use from input to actual payment, easiest manner in which to function.

Cons

I like least the lack of spell check or word correct.

Suti saves hours of data entry

Replaced our excel based system with Suti, improved our reimbursement time by 5 days and reduced data entry by 15 hours a month. All of the remote employees love it and cant stop raving about how much better expense reimbursement is now.

Pros

Easy interface, electronic approvals, rejection at the line level.

Cons

Reporting is a bit rigid, more flexibility with which fields you can add to a report would be an asset.

SutiExpense

Pros

Every interaction I have had with the SutiExpense support team has been exceptional. Issues I passed on to them were handled quickly and I had personal follow-up to let me know the status of the updates and then to check with me after the updates had been released to make sure I was happy.

Cons

The date feature on the mobile app always seems odd. I think it must be tied to GMT...

First review

Been A good too thus far!

Pros

Once you learn the system, it’s makes reporting expenses MUCH less painless, let’s face it, expense reporting is a fan favorite. Much better than the reporting systems I have used previous positons.

Cons

That you cannot use it off-line. There are times I would like to catch up on expenses while on a flight, but unable to without a cellular/Wi-Fi connection.

SutiExpense is Easy & Quck

We use SutiExpense for all expense reporting. The software interface is unfriendly and is it has proven to be a valuable tool for our company

Pros

the software is intuitive. SutiExpense is very easy to use Simple download of receipts Easy Approval process with email notifications, makes the approval process transparent

Cons

I happy with the software and cannot recommend any changes at this time.

Expense Reporting is a Breeze

I don’t have any issues using Suti, nothing that is operationally dependent, just preferential. :)

Pros

It’s fast to use, and easy to log expenses “at time of”.

Cons

For my food expense, it requires an arrival date, departure date, and expense incurred date. I would recommend that for food, just require one date.

SutiExpense works Well

It is great the way it brings my expenses into Quickbooks, having all the expenses on one report to invoice clients is great as well, I used to have to import from several places to accomplish what this portal does

Pros

Combines many things I did manually into an easy reporting solution.

Cons

I can't say I have any complaints about the software at this time

Simple setup and Admin. Easy to pay and process.

save time and money

Pros

Easy to use, easy to add implement. Mobile app works well. Easy to get Direct deposit set up, integrate with QB online and add chart of accounts. Approval process is very clean and setting up hierarchy is easy as well. Receipt viewer works well.

Cons

Missing a few small features I would like. Projects codes on the front screen would be great since we do a lot of billable projects. Would like to be able to mark a report as billed easily. Receipt capture needs to be improved as it doesn't get much right. Quickbooks integration lacks ability to set the posting date in the system. Need to manually go in and change posting period in QB.

Great product!

Great software for the entire team! We have a team that travels everywhere and sometimes they do not have internet, this software allows them to still scan their receipts and enter the information. Thank you.

Pros

Very easy to use. Great customer service!

Cons

Takes a bit of time to learn, but customer support was a tremendous help.

Excellent product and customer service.

My experience with Suti has been very positive. All of my needs are met with this software and it is easy to use and understand. Any problems I have are easily worked out.

Pros

This software is extremely user-friendly. I find that because it is so easy to use it is very easy to teach. As the Training Manager, this is important in my role.

Cons

The only thing I dislike is that sometimes the app does not function and loses all my data. Fortunately, this does not happen often and it is resolved fairly quickly.

works for me

Pros

the ease of use, I am able to attach the appropriate documents to my report, my employer is able to get my expense report quickly and it makes the reimbursement quicker

Cons

the fields in the description of the expense is hard to see what you typed or go back and change it, it gets chopped off

SutiSoft is very intuitive...and in the case where we get stuck, someone is also there.

Pros

Sending receipts directly from my email. Customer Service is easy to reach. Their manual is very straightforward.

Cons

Not every credit card is able to sync with the software. This is a work in progress. Sometimes, the Software doesn't recognize taxes the way it should. That could be a user issue.

Ease of use and Fast

Excellent. No issues. Paid very quickly once approved.

Pros

The ease of use from entering an expense to attaching receipts. The quickness of an email sent to the approving manager for the expense to be reviewed an approved for payment.

Cons

Nothing at this time that I can think of for a con.

Easy & Convenient System

Pros

I love the feature of just being able to snap pictures of my receipts while on the road, and have them there ready in the system when I go to put in the expense report.

Cons

The mobile version is a little more difficult to use as far as filling out reports.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.