SwipeSum

Payment Processing for restaurants & e-commerce stores

SwipeSum Reviews

Pros

Our accounts team loves how seamlessly it integrates into our current workflow. Easy product to understand, nothing too complicated.

Chris S.

Doug S.

I love that the website was easy to maneuver and to integrate with my company's website.

Cons

Honestly my only complaint is the lack of automation, but I've heard that will be coming out soon.

Sometime some of the fonts of the verbiage are hard to read.

Promised a big game with poor to no follow through.

Doug S.

4.6

10 out of 10

10 out of 10. Perfect company. Huge fan.

Pros

Worked perfectly. Saved our industrial manufacturing shop $80k annually. Highly recommend. 10 out of 10

Cons

We had no issues. Everything was pretty simple.

Whatever

Pros

I have no clue what software you are talking about

Cons

That I don't know what it is. I have no clue

Like the concept, execution fell flat

I think the business model and was excited about the possibility to work with a vendor that could better meet our needs. SwipeSum fell flat on their promise to connect us to better underwriters and fell flat on their follow up communication. Overall was very disappointed.

Pros

We have been doing third party payment processing before there were platforms for it. We found a vendor to work with and are looking for a better price. I like the concept of SwipeSum and they promised me savings of 20-30 thousand per year, but never executed any bids or interest for us.

Cons

Promised a big game with poor to no follow through. I emailed twice to follow up but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] never provided any insights or scheduled a follow up call as promised.

Saved tons of money, and time

Exactly what we needed it for. We're always chasing down new products to lower our fees for processing, then we found SwipeSum and it completely takes that away. love it

Pros

Cons

Had no issues, really like the simplicity of the platform.

Satisfied User

Pros

Easy to use. Customer service available when needed. Flexible plans to meet your business needs .

Cons

I haven't had any issues in using the product.

CEO

We were using well known card processing companies. As we deal with high value transactions the standard 3% fee's were eating into our business. SwipeSum were able to find a partner show can handle larger processing at a much cheaper rate.

Pros

- Knowledgeable Team - Friendly team. Not pushing a "sale" but offer advice payments - They made it so easy to work with them. - They took the lead on every step - They saved us a considerable amount on our processing fees

Cons

I don't have any cons. They were so helpful, I could not have asked for more from the team.

Saved Us Thousands of Dollars Already

Pros

The folks over at SwipeSum helped us when we changed payment process providers from Stripe to Authorize.net. We now pay just pennies on each transaction and it's already saved us thousands of dollars - with more to come! They did quick work and it was the easiest project we accomplished all year. What I thought was going to be a nightmare turned out to be super convenient and cost effective.

Cons

Everything was fantastic; I have no complaints.

Big Fan!

Pros

- Ease of use - Transparency - Great team - Time Saving - Great website: Attractive & functional

Cons

- Unable to provide SwipeSum RFP service for other aspects of my business!

Great for my new business

I run tours and I used Swipesum to find the right credit card payment processing method to accept payments from international clients.

Pros

Cons

Sometime some of the fonts of the verbiage are hard to read

No better way

Saved my business a lot of money!

Pros

Felt like I was actually a client of the credit card merchants who had to be wooed

Thanks!

Experience was great! Would recommend them to friends/colleagues and anyone I know who is using credit card processing. Sometimes you don’t know your getting ripped off until you see the savings!

Pros

The software was very easy to use. I thought it would take awhile to upload, but they walked me through the steps and it was done very quickly! The customer service was also very good. I didn’t have any questions unanswered.

Cons

I didnt not like anything about the software SwipeSum provided.