Tandem Software Logo
Tandem Software

Security and compliance solution for financial institutions

visit website

Tandem Software Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.2/10

See full reviews by rating

DP

David P.

The software is very comprehensive and modules are interfaced as a cross reference. In addition our auditors and regulators love it.

KL

Kathy L.

Staff is very accessible and responsive. Excellent training provided live and recorded.

BK

Bill K.

They desperately need an onboarding component into vendor management platform.

WG

Wes G.

DP

David P.

DS

Derek S.

Tandem Software users...

How would you rate Tandem Software?

Excellent customer service, frequent and useful updates, easy to use.

Helped with policies, procedures, and monitoring. Helped get thru many exams.

Pros

Ease of use is a big factor. The software upgrades have been very useful. And with each upgrade, they issue detailed instructions on how the upgrade works and what steps to implement the upgrade. I also greatly appreciate the webinars. They are very responsive to the users.

Cons

Not really much that I can think of. We use all modules in the software. I have even had examiners brag on the software, which never happens.

Tandem Review

We’ve used Tandem for the last 3+ years and it has simplified our processes and allowed us to be more effective in managing our programs.

Pros

The software is easy to use, makes managing components of Info security way and reports for auditors and board are effective.

Cons

There are some reporting feature enhancements that would be helpful, but I appreciate that Tandem welcomes enhancement recommendations.

Software from a bank we acquired

Very little compared to the main software we use. It is cheaper in grand scheme things but not what a large bank would need for Vendor Management.

Pros

The ease of use, and the unlimited amount of entries into the respository that an user can upload into their database. Cost also

Cons

Very limited on reporting as well as not a thorough Risk Analysis dynamic To mean, just an online document holding bin.

Tandem is a great value for features delivered.

Great company to have as a partner.

Pros

Tandem is kept current with changing regs and best practices. The support team is responsive and pays attention to customer suggestions, often integrating them in to future versions. The integration across modules is a big time saver and keeps resulting reports coordinated across the system.

Cons

As an early user of the system, there were a few things that would have made initial setup easier. I made suggestions and all were added into future versions.

Awesome Platform

Pros

I am new to the industry and trying to better our BCP and incident management and Tandem does a great job of making it easy to maneuver and organize the data! Amazing product and the customer support is friendly and swift to help!

Cons

I do not have any issues with it at this moment as I’m still new to it.

Great value for the money

Pros

The basic functionality of many different risk management needs are addressed and for the price, it cannot be beat and the interoperability between the modules is excellent.

Cons

There are some things that could be approved to make it more user-friendly and useful to the banking community.

The whole package

The knowledge and customer support are excellent. The ease of use of the product and the reporting are phenomenal.

Pros

The ease of use, product offerings and customer support and knowledge.

Cons

So many options available. From BCP to Risk Analysis

Vendor Management

Great..,people so helpful, great products

Pros

If I get stuck, I can actually call people

Cons

Since I don’t get to explore all video and training. I would like to see how BCP works and how Vendor Management effect sort of streams through different Modules to BCP… it could already be there??

Efficient

Efficient and effective.

Pros

Very easy to use and document all tasks.

Cons

Other solutions affecting defaults. After the update things are good.

Tandem nos dio la dirección que necesitábamos

Pros

Nos ha ayudado a llenar los vacíos con respecto a nuestra seguridad y las evaluaciones de riesgo. Fue de gran ayuda para nuestros procesos de comercio en línea. Facilitó también la presentación de informes a nuestro directorio.

Cons

Al principio su uso no fue muy sencillo, pero creo que su curva de aprendizaje es el que se podría esperar de un software de su tipo.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Tandem is simply the Best of Breed Information Security Risk management software.

Pros

We utilize most of the Tandem software modules. All modules are very feature rich, yet very similar user interface makes learning new features or modules seamless. Very active user community with most new feature requested implemented for all to utilize. Support is nothing less than EXCEPTIONAL. The rare cases i have needed support, they are always quick to respond, very thorough and quick to resolution. Although i have only been to two KEYS conferences (as of yet), they are very beneficial and always learn new ways to utilize the software. Our CRM's have always been great as well. They check in regularly to make sure all is going good and anything needed. I would recommend CoNetrix to anyone looking for Enterprise class Risk Management platform.

Cons

The only modules that did not fit our needs was the initial Phishing and Training modules. They are well developed products, but we felt they needed some time to mature. We will revisit them again in the future.

Tandem has been a great addition to our organization. It keeps us ahead of the regulatory curve.

Regulatory compliance and vendor management.

Pros

It is constantly updated to incorporate new regulations and to improve the functionality of the program. Any changes to the regulations are reflected in the programming quickly so, as the end-user, you know where they need to be applied. And they listen to the users to improve the program to fit the needs of the "real world". New features are added quarterly to improve the user experience.

Cons

Both good and bad, there is a lot of interplay between the different modules. Since all of the modules are tied together making a change to one may require you to make corrections to several others. This is not always evident until you go into the other modules.

Best of the Best!

Pros

This software is incredible. So is the CoNetrix company. The Tandem suite of products pull from the same data set so Information is shared amongs modules and it is not necessary to re-enter data time and time again. They keep the software aligned with regulations and roll our changes when necessary. Their customer support and responsiveness is second to none. I love working with these products and this company.

Cons

The only thing I would change is to add the ability to put attachments, images or diagrams in some of the fields. Ex: In a policy I may want to have a flowchart...

Tandem is a great value and covers all the bases if you educate yourself on the software.

All the benefits!

Pros

Very thoughrough coverage of what most regulators are looking for at a reasonable cost. Customer support actually listens to (and implements) suggestions and constructive criticism of the software.

Cons

Sometimes it can be difficult to find the exact section of information you are looking for if you don't use it often. That may not be the fault of the software, but of the overlapping nature of different types of data and regulations.

This is my second experience with Tandem software. Tandem has come a long way. I love it.

Reduced time to manage audits and track mitigation tasks. One virtual location to store documentation such as audit, risk and compliance docs.

Pros

The return on investment is high. It saves time and provides a central location to store our documentation for management and audit review. The dashboards provide information for the Board and various committees on status of our audit, risk and compliance efforts.

Cons

I can't say I dislike anything, however I can see where several additional apps would be nice. An Incident handling app that interfaces with the BCP app would be nice.

The Tandem Software is easy to use and is a good value with many useful features.

Pros

I think the best feature of the tool are the standard templates and checklists that are within the software. These "Best Practices" tools are a huge plus. It is a tremendous "ADD" to the software and creates a very positive relationship knowing that CoNetrix is plugged in and responding to the ever-changing regulatory environment.

Cons

My least favorite aspect of the software is the INABILITY to unlink the modules. When using the Business Continuity module, I often run into a few conflicts with the listed vendors that are linked to the Vendor Management module. I understand why they are linked and it is a very good feature. But, I would like the ability to UNLINK the two modules to provide some flexibility in they way the software is deployed within my organization.

Generally Tandem offers all of the services I am looking for in the various aspects of security.

Really keeps the business organized where all employees can easily find information in one centralized location.

Pros

The ease of use and availability of materials no matter of where I am physically located. For Disaster Recovery and BCP, its very important to have quick and easy access to all information.

Cons

Some of the areas could improve the depth of the material. The Phishing module is one area where improvement is needed. It works decent, but could be enhanced for scenarios to be more real world.

Exceptional and easy to use Information Security platform that is delivered at an affordable price

Pros

I like the integration between the modules that provides you with a comprehensive snapshot of what the examiners are concerned about the most.

Cons

They desperately need an onboarding component into vendor management platform. Onboarding component would allow you to evaluate various vendors for purchase, and then route for management approval before being added as a "company vendor" to vendor management module.

Tandem has helped up organize our Information Security Program.

Easy to log into and keep information updated. Very easy to print my reports for my Information Security Report. It also keeps me in compliance. What I really love is the alert system. I have used it on many inclement weather days to communicate with staff. Love the product and the staff at CoNetrix.

Pros

The software is one stop for our IT Policies, Risk Assessments, Vendor Management and BCP. The support is excellent and take your enhancement requests seriously.

Cons

Some functions in the modules don't actually update until you approve, but once you understand how it works it is not a problem.

Excellent customer support and easy-to-use customer interface.

Pros

The best feature of the software is the ease of use for Board Reporting and tracking tasks and assignments across our organization. The Risk Assessments modules in particular are built with enough pre-designed information to be robust; but also enough flexibility for us to customize our own unique situations and analyze them appropriately.

Cons

I haven't found an effective way of running "what if?" type scenarios ... that is, "we are considering implementing the following control, and it would impact our risk profile in the following ways ..." It is a highly manual process to go through each Risk Assessment and add the potential new control and then remove it if it is not adopted. I think the premium version allows the saving of multiple versions of the same Risk Assessments, which probably addresses that issue; but we are using the basic version of that module.

Fantastic software. I highly recommend it! The customer support is wonderful.

Pros

It is a very user-friendly platform and meets our business needs. The customer service is fantastic and is always very prompt to respond to our inquiries. I feel that they are very approachable and offer solutions when called upon.

Cons

I would like to see some additional features be integrated into the system. There are a few functions that Tandem does not offer that I would like to see rolled out. It definitely suits our business needs.

Great product, its been critical in our GLBA compliance efforts

Pros

Flexibility. Can be used with little effort for beginners, but also allows for full customization for advanced program administrators.

Cons

Just a couple places where some additional logic would make sense. For example, having to manually remove a control when I've told the system in a questionnaire that I don't have that control.

Tandem software and CoNetrix staff are both amazing!

Pros

The software is very comprehensive and modules are interfaced as a cross reference. In addition our auditors and regulators love it!

Cons

Not one thing ... this is one of the best software investments I have made. Our board is always very impressed with the reports and information we can provide to them.

Tandem review

Pros

Tandem is super easy to use and have a very responsive support team. I love that we can suggest new features.

Cons

I think the reporting feature could be improved, just on how many report would could pull or create our own reports

Great customer support when calling always very helpful

Good training easy access. Great system

Pros

Everything in one spot and can download certain items great links with info. A lot of good training in the beginning. Software easy to use. Excellent in my opinion.

Cons

Can't say, like everything right now.