The Mortgage Office

Web-based mortgage and loan servicing software

The Mortgage Office Reviews - Page 3

When you tried all the rest and are ready for the BEST !

It has allowed me to continue servicing loans in house properly.

Pros

Easy to configure, easy to use, does everything that a lender servicing loans could ask for and has so many different capabilities allowing you to buy only what you need for your business. Nothing negative to say, it's the best servicing software I have purchased and I have bought 3 before this purchase.

Cons

Plug and Play; All our loan servicing needs were immediately met with little initial setup or cost

Pros

Plug and Play; Powerful servicing tool that is easy to understand, navigate, and function. Also is great come tax time.

Cons

I wish it had a more thorough way of tracking Real Estate Taxes on borrower's collateral. I know insurance has its own tab. A Real Estate Tab would be helpful with current updated valuations, due dates, links to Assessor, etc.

ABS aka The Mortgage Office, EASY TO USE

JMJ Funding Group uses both Origination and Servicing. Both are exceptional

Pros

Easy to use and easy to learn. Training is available at all levels and it flows through the process of originating loans and servicing loans

Cons

There is really not many Cons. If you do have an issue there may be a 24 hour delay for technical support

TMO Review

Pros

We use this product to service our loans. It is easy to use and track data

Cons

The only thing I am not liking at the moment is that since moving to Amazon Workspace and having to use Work Docs to save reports that you have to pull from Work Docs and save to internal server for other employees to have access to.

Huge help for me to streamline my business

Pros

The ability it has given me to focus on making deals and not updating 100 different spreadsheets. I was working between spreadsheets daily, updating new loans, draws , and investor payments. Having this all in one place has been a game changer!

Cons

Not much to complain about, really like it a lot. We have found a few kinks in the system as far as reporting and payment but we generally have found a work around and most of it was probably user error and just getting to know the system!

This software makes servicing our loans so easy, organized and slick.

The ability to automate and customize so much information and communication with our borrowers and investors.

Pros

The user-friendly interface, custom reports/letters as well as standard ones, amazing customer service and knowledge base makes The Mortgage Office and ideal software in my mind. I wish all mortgage software was this carefully thought out.

Outstanding

Overall experience is outstanding. Once you learn the system's features and benefits, it can make your daily origination and servicing needs effortless.

Pros

The ability to originate, fund, and service our loans from start to finish with ease.

Cons

Lack of convenience of compiling loan documents to be emailed directly to notaries.

Mortgage Office software

Pros

Software is easy to use. Great security, and allows multiple lenders in each loan. Worked for us very well

Cons

I dont know any Cons at this time and i have been using it for over 10 years

The Mortgage Office is extremely user friendly

Tracking and Auditing support.

Pros

Ease of use. Availability of numerous reports that are very helpful with Audits and tracking private pay patients with our facility.

Cons

I have not had any problems with The Mortgage Office software...early on I only had to contact Customer Service a time or two and they were extremely helpful.

User friendly, time saving CRM that we couldn't function without.

Pros

From managing our loans to accounting functions all the way down to detailed payment coupons this system really does it all. We've been using it for over 5 years and are very happy with it.

Cons

Technical support when we first started was on the weak side but that has been addressed and is now second to none.

review for TMO

Pros

we like the dummy proof aspect of it, especially for construction loans. I always tell them, if something doesn't match, something needs to be corrected. I also like the automated late fee and other charges. It's hard to ask borrowers for these fees, but if it's "the system" and done automatically, it's easier to charge. And we really like the ACH module.

Cons

not really sure, maybe some data customization limitations

The Mortgage Office is very capable software.

Pros

I most value The Mortgage Office's versatility and capabilities. I service many thousands of loans very easily from the software.

Cons

I would say the most troublesome area of this software is related to certain custom reports, you must be familiar with SQL or Crystal Reports to accomplish certain things.

TMO and SLS

Well, it's been there for us from day one 11 years ago. It's safe to say that we would be lost without it

Pros

TMO is quite comprehensive and exhaustively detailed in its file-management capabilities.

Cons

I would prefer less bifurcation of the various modules and features that we find desirable

TMO Staff - 40+ years in business and knowledge that shows it!

We are a short-term, high leverage construction and bridge lender. We searched out loan servicing software and construction solutions. TMO has both built upon a loan servicing backbone which in the end was the area of functionality we looked for to have the more robust capabilities.

Pros

There are a number of loan servicing solutions in the market. The selling point for us was The Mortgage Office people. There was not a question asked or functionality inquired upon that was not immediately known or answered from their "experts". Simply put, the knowledge gained from 40+ years in business matters. From our first call, we realized we were in great hands with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]...

Cons

NA. The total functionality within the solution is overwhelming. If there is something you are looking for the solution to do - it likes does. Just ask their staff.

TMO is the gold standard for private money loan origination and servicing

Pros

the software is easy to use, customize-able and easy to add and edit forms. Most of the applicable fields are readily available

Cons

the cost is a little high as there is little to no competition in at this level. It would be nice if the system could be web based or apple compatible.

Satisfied Customer

Pros

It does what it is suppose to. It was built with mortgage investment corporations in mind so it has most of what we require

Cons

The interface and ability to connect with other software providers. It is an area that is improving.

TMO is to mortgage servicing what operating systems are to a computer!

Pros

Well designed Ease of use Ability to easily add custom documents User friendly

Cons

We purchased the software in 2014 and, at that time, you had to purchase one or four licenses. In 2014 the program could not be run from a server.

TMO to the rescue

Pros

it is constantly being updated to stay relevant to the needs of money lender of all sorts.

Cons

not being able to reverse proceed ACH run for 200 accounts, rather have to do it one by one, if mistake is made in one account number.

Surprisingly Impressed

I am rarely impressed with new application specific software, most of the time the developer has not considered the many facets and nuances of the industry or its participant's workflows and as a result has a generic product that is 80% effective. After exhaustive searching, demonstrations, and trial periods, The Mortgage Office was the most logical choice for us. I have been through many enterprise...

Pros

Great Customer Support, Reliable, Accurate

Cons

Customized reports are difficult, no cloud-based option

First Rate Company

The Mortgage Office has the finest personnel that I've had the pleasure of working with in a very long time. My experience with Software conversions is that you take a lot of time and a lot of deliberation while comparing and deciding this big step. I have not experienced this level of support with any of them. More often I would hear promises of functionality that did not exist, and disappearing sales reps once the software is purchased. Absolutely not the case with The Mortgage Office.

Pros

I was part of the decision making team as we began the process of bringing our business to a new level, by purchasing a state of the art software to support our growth and manage our Loan Servicing. The Mortgage Office team was professional and attentive from the first meeting, and have remained so during the 1-1/2 years that we have used the software.

Cons

I was not as involved with the implementation as I was with the purchase process.

Great Program

Pros

statements, ability to sort specific information on files. Professional payout statements, good support.

Cons

Having to delete most recent transactions to correct a posting - would like the ability to correct an entry easier.

Great tool with even greater reliability and functionality

Pros

- User friendly, easy to train new hires - Smart views are a great tool for collections - Emailing from TMO is easy

Cons

Can get a little pricey with the additional features you may need to have it run exactly how you want.

Great Customer Service

Best customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Always profession, pleasant and knowledgeable!

Pros

The software is well built and has a lot of features.

Cons

Would like to have a handbook or manual for reference

The software simply works and does exactly what it should do with no bugs

Pros

Ease, accuracy, long established Vendor. product is the best in this class by far and we have used 2 others.

Cons

up front Cost is too high. Vender requires ongoing monthly maintenance fees which can get expensive.

northstar mortgage investments, inc. review

running a small mortgage origination and servicing operation

Pros

it has allowed me to handle what my father's savings and loan took 15 people with myself and secretary

Cons

nothing to report. i have no complaints.