The Mortgage Office

Web-based mortgage and loan servicing software

The Mortgage Office Reviews - Page 6

Great program

n/a

Pros

The Mortgage Office is a great program. After attending training, I learned that there are so many things that our organization could use this software for and I look forward to sharing the information I learned with the team.

Cons

It seems like one would not be able to use TMO if not formally trained.

Remarkable

I get precision in all my numbers. I am confident to hand over a statement to a client.

Pros

The attachment tab is my favorite. This may seem small and irrelevant but I can keep up files for each loan with their information. The F1 key is also my best friend. This keeps me from wondering for hours wasting my time.

Cons

I am happy w/ it and w/ the CS

Pros

It keeps everything in order and in one place

Cons

Need to work on features...call me we can discuss I have a running list. Tends to be too many steps to do one thing.

User Review

Overall I am happy with my decision to proceed with The Mortgage Office.

Pros

Sales and customer service people are the main reason that this company survives. Without them it would be impossible to navigate through everything.

Cons

Training and implementation is a lot of work.

Mortgage Office

Overall, Mortgage Office is very good. The system is a great help in our database maintenance and servicing/processing of all loan and lender transactions. The support group is accomodating and quick to respond. We hope the system will have more reporting capabilities and features like being able to generate a single report showing all the information of the loans that are entered in all the tabs in the loan set up as well as other reports filtered by category or criteria. More security/control features in deleting of files is needed as sometimes loan files are accidentally deleted by other users. We wish the system could be faster, as it can get really slow when there are many users.

TIME WELL SPENT

GREAT INFORMATION AND TAKE WITH YOU MATERIALS. RIK WAS INFORMATIVE AND RECEPTIVE TO ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS.

Pros

IT'S USER FRIENDLY; FIXING ISSUES IS EASY AND THERE SEEMS TO BE MULTIPLE WAYS TO NAVIGATE THE SYSTEM AND FIND PROCESSES THAT SUIT YOUR NEEDS

Cons

HAVEN'T USED IT ENOUGH TO HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS

Simply the best!

Pros

The software is geared for what we do, but is very flexible if we wanted to expand. Support is excellent. Everything is well thought out. Simply the best!

Cons

I would like to use many of the add on modules and features that the software offers, however, as a start up, the costs can be prohibitive.

The Mortgage Office

The software itself is easy to learn, use and manage the mortgage portfolio. There are too many great features to name them all but the most effective for our business is the conversation logs and the reminders. The reminders have proven to be extremely helpful to our payment takers by insuring that we collect information needed at the source. The conversation logs and follow up task feature is very useful for our collection efforts by insuring quick follow-up on all issues. The customer service support for The Mortgage Office is second to none! They answer questions and help find solutions quickly. That is now and always has been the key to efficiency within any business.

Training and Staff excellent & personable

I liked the working with Ramiro in support, he is very knowledgeable on the software. It was great meeting the staff and having a face to the name. All staff was personable and the ease of communication was great.

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, reporting aspects

Cons

At this time I'm not certain of the con's I would put here.

Great loan servicing software

We have been using The Mortgage Office software for nearly ten years and recommend it highly. The software is very robust, yet is easy to use. With the availability of different modules, you can purchase just the services that are applicable for your situation. Over the years, we have added additional modules as we have expanded our loan offerings. The sales team always has been very helpful to make sure we are getting what we need to service our loans. The customer service is also very good. The representatives are knowledgeable and work to resolve issues very quickly. I would definitely recommend The Mortgage Office to anyone looking for loan servicing software!

Cons

TMO makes my job so much easier

The customer service is phenomenal. ABS will go above and beyond to fit the specific needs of your company. I love the fact that you can customize the program to function how you need it to. The software is pretty difficult to use and understand, but you learn to get the hang of it. I still don't fully understand the details of what I am doing when I enter terms into the system. However, it has freed up about 60% of my week by automating our process. We can now send notices, interest bills, and payoff statements through the system. We used to have to create these manually which left a lot of room for error. I am extremely happy we decided to go with ABS/TMO.

Cons

The reports are easy to read. Customers love the new receipts and format.

Pros

Customer support is awesome! The response time is very quick and they are patient and make sure all aspects of the issues are resolved.

Cons

Voucher checks are not complete when printed. Also not able to tell when a payment is a check, MO or cash on payment registrar report.

Love this software - User Friendly and great time saver!

This is a great user-friendly software with parallels to Microsoft Word and Excel that will save a lot of time in managing our extensive loan portfolio. I took the training at their corporate headquarters and was quite impressed with a personable staff who explained the features of the software and also WANT TO HELP! I can't wait to put into practice some nice components such as emailing of statements, mail merge of letters and reports, etc.. This software will also eliminate duplication of logs and reports in Excel, plus save a couple of trees by not having to print so much paper. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND The Mortgage Office!

Awesome

What can I say this software is AWESOME!!! it has revolutionised the way we do business. The software is so easy to use and adaptable to our needs. As far as the Customer Service is concerned I have never dealt with a company that is so professional, helpful and knowledgeable in my 25 years of work. AJ Poulin is amazing at what he does and Joann in the customer service department is always willing to help and assists with any of my questions and by the end of the call my queries are solved. Also as we are an Australian Company the time difference never causes an issue and Joann and/or AJ go beyond working hours when needed to assist us.

There For Us in a Pinch

Blackburne & Sons has been using The Mortgage Office to service our portfolio of hard money commercial first mortgages for over 15 years. We could not run our company without it. Others will tell you the same thing. But here's a story of heroism and loyalty. About 11 years ago we somehow crashed our software due to our own error. The monthly check run was coming up, and we were serious trouble. The two owners of The Mortgage Office worked 15+ hours per day on Friday, on Saturday, and on Sunday ... and they somehow retrieved our data. I genuinely love the folks at Applied Business Software. They literally saved my 33-year-old company.

I like them

I started off with Brand X and I'm not going to say who they are however I had to completely change programs over to The Mortgage Office and I was surprised for one thing that it worked the first time. They helped me get started and were very friendly Brand X treated me like I was an idiot. I was able to figure out the program on my own with little help however I call them every now and then and they get me through my problems rather quickly. I will never change after being with ABS. I have been using it now for at least 10 years. I use both the servicing and the origination portion of their program. Seems to get better with every upgrade.

New User

Pros

I like the ease of posting payments and creating the NACHA files

Cons

Still haven't master the reporting that I need but it's only been 2 months. Support has been great with putting me in the right direction

Great targetted organisational softwar

Pros

Tailored for my industry so although it does need some editing, its got the features i require snd the topics required

Cons

Still finding my way with it. The diary reminder system is great however i would like a date search function

We have been using the software about eight months now

This software is unbelievable! It covers everything you can imagine that has to do with a mortgage and the supporting paperwork that goes along with it. Many, many templates for letters, etc that you may have to send out. The customers love the detailed statements. As for our office, we love the ease of entering payments, running the escrow software, and the availability of all the information at a push of a button. And if you want great customer service, you will find it here. Each representative is knowledgeable and very helpful in helping us figure things out. Great product!

Cons

We found what we were looking for

After a few years of struggling to find a program adequate for our company, we were recommended to use Mortgage Office. We have had Mortgage Office since 2010 and have never had a problem with the program. It has everything we needed and what we were looking for. Everyone at Applied Business has been very helpful from the start. We were constantly calling them for their assistance at the beginning and they were always friendly and professional and very helpful. They would stay on the line with us until we felt comfortable and understood the situation . I would strongly recommend this program!

Great Experience!

I learnt a lot from TMO's Seminar. I didn't realized that this software can do so many things. Also, they are trying to provide more and more functions and services to their clients. They are really hearing what we are saying. At the beginning, we had many questions, but the support team replied quickly, and kindly to help us out. We have decided to buy a new module, and I believe TMO will help us thrive and I am sure they will, too. Great experience with TMO. I am glad we made a right choice.

Pros

Services.

Cons

None.

Best Mortgage Software

We run a hard money loan operation and prior to using The Mortgage Office we were scrambling to get reports we needed and had to go through so many different hoops to get what we wanted. With TMO our load has been cut tremendously. The software is extremely versatile and can handle just about any task you throw at it. Moreover, the customer service is very friendly and goes above and beyond the call of duty to help through challenges. I highly recommend that anyone doing anything in the mortgage business use their software. They are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cons

The Mortgage Office has allowed me to bring our mortgages "in house" so we have better control.

There are absolutely NO "cons" to this program. It is 100% the best program out there and can be customized to fulfill your needs. I am still learning all the types of reports etc. that I can do. It has made me much more efficient in my job and I am much more productive. I did a lot of research and spoke with several companies that already has The Mortgage Office software and got the most favorable responses. I am so glad that my CEO allowed me to buy this program. Our organization is running much smoother as a result. And the customer service is amazing!!!

Cons

Absolutely the best loan servicing software for the private mortgage industry! Period.

The ABS Software is the easiest and most efficient loan servicing software to use. It was designed for mortgage people who want to save time and money. It is a dependable and flexible system supported by a staff of caring and thoughtful people. At Brownstone, we use the ABS loan servicing module, the trust accounting module, the partnership module and the CMO module; all wonderful products. If you are not using the product lines of ABS, you should give them a call today. You will save so much time, money and worry! Great company, great people, great products.

Cons

Found what we were looking for

We looked through many products, to find the right fit for our business. As many of you know, who have or are searching yourselves for the right software, it's time consuming and often a total disappointment! The cost of the product is high as well as the promises it will do everything you need and more, until it doesn't. When we decided on The Mortgage Office, we found the right fit for us! It really is the best software for servicing we've found! We are happy to now streamline the work flow so we can continue to grow our company with ease!