The Mortgage Office

Web-based mortgage and loan servicing software

The Mortgage Office Reviews - Page 7

The Mortgage Office

I recently attended a 2 day training course for The Mortgage Office. I was able to learn and understand the way this product is designed to help ones needs, depending on the type of service your firm is providing. I have to admit, initially it seemed intimidating, but he instructor discussed (in detail) the steps to make it user-friendly and easy to navigate through, which is much appreciated. My overall experience with the instructor and staff members at The Mortgage Office was excellent, I would definitely recommend their products and services.

Cons

Professional and easy to use software.

After trying out several different software, we bought The Mortgage Office in February of 2014, and we couldn't be happier with it! It's great for keeping track of all the aspects of our business on a day to day basis and it runs smoothly. It's easy to use and my employees haven't had any problems with it to date, and the company's support team is very helpful and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this software to anybody who's looking for a professional level lending software. I wish I would of have bought it 15 years ago.

Loan Servicing Software

Timbercreek purchased The Mortgage Office software in approximately 2008. The software has a user friendly interface and an ease of use. The software is easy to understand and training manual is fairly accommodating when searching for general issues. The software does have some draw backs in regards to its ability to administer a loan that is in a current state of default where court order payments...

Cons

Great program for lenders servicers of all sizes.

I have been running The Mortgage Office for over two years. It is an excellent program which handles every aspect of loan management. Despite significant growth of my book, and an ever increasing regulatory burden, the software has made my life easier than it was before. My only slight criticism is that it is not too easy to learn (but full disclosure I didn't do the training) they more than make up for the minor confusion with tremendous customer service. I call often with questions and Lee and his associates always are gracious and helpful.

The Mortgage Office-Easy to Use

I'm a new user and find that not only is there so much this product can do, but it's surprisingly easy to use! I recently attended an in-person training for The Mortgage Office and not only did I learn a great deal and want to apply my newly learned skills back in the office, but the staff and hospitality were incredible. They exceeded expectations--you can tell they really care about their customers. P.s. If you haven't discovered the F1, F2, or F9 keys yet... test them out, they're game changers.

Cons

Impressions of a returning customer

The software is very good, but the back end technical support, is terrific. I feel confident, using TMO software, knowing if i have a question or concern, it will be addressed promptly.

Pros

The flexibility to use both standard documents and customize my own documents too. The confidence that as my industry requires additional compliance, TMO will keep up with the forms I will need.

Cons

There was a significant learning curve for me to use this software, but in a short period of time, I am now proficient with it.

Great Loan Servicing Platform

Our company uses the Mortgage Office Loan Servicing Software on a daily basis to service our loan portfolio. It has dramatically increased our operating efficiency over a large portfolio, and sending/emailing loan statements is very easy. As with any new software, learning the loan setup process can take time, but we are now able to book a loan in under 3 minutes. This is important to our business. If your company is ready to move from spreadsheet servicing to a more comprehensive platform, this is a great option.

Cons

We have just expanded our business to include loan servicing and are THRILLED with The Mortgage Co.

The power of this software is mind-blowing! Any situation can be handled - and customer service knows how to walk you through the process without making you feel like you are a problem. We are starting this business out small but took the plunge in buying this software because of the power it gives us in reporting to our Lenders and following up with our borrowers. We are thrilled that we didn't try a lesser software with the intention of upgrading later. It's worth every penny!

Cons

This software is has a lot of great capabilities but can be complicated at times.

This is a great software and has a lot a useful capabilities on a reporting, accounting, and presentation standpoint. However, the main con I have to say about this software is that there is no portion and "help" section that details what will happen if an entry is entered a certain way. ie: entering the note with a sold rate and then under the investor section entering a servicing spread. This...

Outstanding company

The Mortgage Office produces a product that makes loan servicing a manageable task. The many facets of servicing are thought out with great concern for the servicer. I was able to pick up the program without a training class but would highly recommend training since I could have done a better job had I been more fully trained. I had been doing servicing for 25+ years and thought I could figure things out. I did for the most part because it is very user friendly. I am glad to recommend The Mortgage Office.

Software

Pros

It's easy to setup and user friendly, quick implementation.

Cons

Creating customized letters is challenging.

The Glue that binds...

The Mortgage Office is a key component for the success of our business; it simply is the nucleus of our office that keeps us all in touch and moving in the right direction. It has been easy to train new employees, as well as current employees with minimal computer skills, it helps that their customer service is always there to lend a helping hand. It is hands down the greatest tool that our company has and it is continually improving and keeping pace with our changing industry.

Servicing made easy

We have been using TMO for a little under a year, we don't carry that many loans yet but are growing. TMO will make that growth painless and fluid as we keep our Veteran communities happy with great costumer service that TMO helps up provide. Nothing is better than being able to provide quick, accurate information to our clients. Also great costumer service! We run into a "how do you do this" question once in a while and we get a response right away.

Very user friendly

Pros

Ease of use. Layout and design. There is so much to learn about the software it will take me a little more time to absorb it all.

The Mortgage Office

I have many clients in the mortgage industry. Most of them use The Mortgage Office. Also I have to use the software while completing my work. The Mortgage Office is a great program. It is easy to use and easy to learn. It accomplishes everything that is necessary that a mortgage broker needs, and does it extremely well. Every one of my clients that use the program loves it. From my perspective, it handles the regulatory requirements extremely well.

Cons

This software is very user friendly.

We have been with The Mortgage Office since 1997 and have found it to be the easiest to learn and the best written software we have seen in all those years. We used to have our loans serviced by an outside company and now we handle our own servicing of our loans. The customer service is second to none. I am very proud to give references to anyone looking to purchase the mortgage system. Thank you for supporting us.

Happy customer

The tech support is responsive, helpful and never condescending! The product does almost everything we need it to do. I've incorporated the website, which my clients love. It was easy to implement and required no major time or money investment on my part. We service about 200 loans currently, but could easily increase that capacity many times over without out-growing this software. Overall, a good investment with good support.

Excellent Software

We purchased this software at the beginning of 2015. The transition has been amazing. We were really missing out on all the features this software provides. The functionality of the program, the available templates, and the ease of the whole product was exactly what our company was looking for. If something comes up that we can't figure out, we know help is just a phone call away. We are very happy customers!!

Cons

Easy to use. Professional Reporting. Quick & Friendly Support Staff.

The program can look a little overwhelming at first but once you learn all of the steps it is a godsend for month end billing and reporting. I would recommend attending a Thursday/Friday training session at their office. You will meet all of the great people that assist you when you call for support and Rik will show you some tips and tricks to make your Mortgage Office experience faster and more efficient.

Stellar Software

As soon as I saw the demo for TMO, I knew it was the right software for us. It hasn't let us down and it's never crashed. Can you say that about the software you use? Learning the ins and outs of everyday transactions was a breeze. The support staff has been very helpful with issues not covered in the help file. If you decide to order TMO, I encourage you to attend their two-day seminar.

The Mortgage Office is a lifesaver

Recently back from training in California and they rolled out the red carpet. The staff at the office was amazing and beyond thoughtful and caring. The training was thorough and take homes will prove to be helpful. As a fairly new user, I am excited to get started and help make our business run much more efficiently because of this software.

owner

pros excellent customer service from both technical support and sales team excellent software cons requested changes not always done, however, could be changes are too customized and not workable for general use or specific government forms cannot be altered overall impression excellent product appears to excells above competitor products

Cons

Really love this software, very happy

The Mortgage Office took us from the stone age to the information age with one fell swoop. Our staff absolutely loves The Mortgage Office and its saving tons of time. The reporting is absolutely fantastic, and our investors are absolutely thrilled. Our portfolio has grown tremendously since implementing the software. I can't say enough good things about it.

Cons

The Mortgage Office is a great software!

This software really helps in managing our loan servicing at my company. It's features and functionality are easy to customize for our business purposes. Their customer support specialists are the best whenever I need some assistance or have any questions. Thank you for such a great product and customer service.

Great Software!

We utilize The Mortgage Office to track our extensive loan portfolio. This software has simplified the task of servicing our loans and we are able to view projections, payments, and payoffs with ease. The Mortgage Office increases productivity while allowing our loan officers to spend more time creating lasting relationships with our clients.