The Mortgage Office

Web-based mortgage and loan servicing software

The Mortgage Office Reviews - Page 8

The Mortgage Office is a lifesaver

Recently back from training in California and they rolled out the red carpet. The staff at the office was amazing and beyond thoughtful and caring. The training was thorough and take homes will prove to be helpful. As a fairly new user, I am excited to get started and help make our business run much more efficiently because of this software.

owner

pros excellent customer service from both technical support and sales team excellent software cons requested changes not always done, however, could be changes are too customized and not workable for general use or specific government forms cannot be altered overall impression excellent product appears to excells above competitor products

Cons

Really love this software, very happy

The Mortgage Office took us from the stone age to the information age with one fell swoop. Our staff absolutely loves The Mortgage Office and its saving tons of time. The reporting is absolutely fantastic, and our investors are absolutely thrilled. Our portfolio has grown tremendously since implementing the software. I can't say enough good things about it.

Cons

The Mortgage Office is a great software!

This software really helps in managing our loan servicing at my company. It's features and functionality are easy to customize for our business purposes. Their customer support specialists are the best whenever I need some assistance or have any questions. Thank you for such a great product and customer service.

Great Software!

We utilize The Mortgage Office to track our extensive loan portfolio. This software has simplified the task of servicing our loans and we are able to view projections, payments, and payoffs with ease. The Mortgage Office increases productivity while allowing our loan officers to spend more time creating lasting relationships with our clients.

Hard Money Origination and Servicing Program

We have been using ABS software since 1986. If your arranging and servicing Notes and Trust Deeds and your volume dictates getting a top of line program, ABS is the company! Not cheap, but we have NEVER had an issue with the software in 28yrs!! That means a lot! It is very easy to learn and use. I can recommend ABS without hesitation!

The Mortgage Office Purchase

I have used TMO/ABS for more than a decade, and had to buy another copy for a new business venture. When I was setting up my new company, I knew there was no question if TMO was going to be the software backbone of my operation. In my opinion, it's the only choice for loan origination and loan servicing for private money mortgages.

Cons

The Mortgage Office software allow us to manage all of our accounts safely and accurately.

The software helps us easily keep track of a variety of loans. Although not specifically made for government use it performs far better than any government specific software I have used for this purpose. Training and tech support are imperative, luckily ABS makes both of these readily available.

TMO - Problem Solver

TMO is a great compliment to our loan administration department. It has simplified our reporting processes and allowed us to operate a much more efficient servicing platform. We appreciate the constant refinements crafted by Applied Business Software - keeping the software current in an ever changing mortgage environment.

The Mortgage Office Review

Does a great job with escrow account analysis, adjustments and overall management. Very flexible and easy to learn. Highly recommend it. Like any other software, need some practice before going live and there is a short learning curve. Once you get used to it, you wonder how you ever lived without it.

Great product, very powerful

I own a loan servicing company and have absolutely loved this product and the customer service. I know that the software has many uses that we haven't even tapped into, but we love it for the mortgage loan servicing, ACH, website access, etc. Customer service has been friendly and responsive.

Fantastic Product! Very Powerful

The Mortgage Office contains features that are not available in any other software. It has brought a level of efficiency to my business that I could have never archived with any other product. I recommend it to anyone who takes their business seriously.

Cons

This product really can do it all for loan servicing.

I have used the product for three years and finally got trained on it in August 2015. I wish that I would have done it sooner, as I could have made my life easier. Genuinely, this product is great for the non-profit or for-profit servicer.

Great software!

Working for a private loan servicing company and using outside lenders, I use TMO on a daily basis. TMO allows me to do every facet of loan servicing in a very organized and efficient manner. I highly recommend it!

Mortgage Servicing Software

The software had the capacity to handle many functions related to mortgage servicing from printing statements to having an area to make notes on homeowner's loans to being able to do an instant escrow analysis. I highly recommend attending their training when purchasing the software, I don't think I could have used the software without attending the training, it was great and I learned a lot.

The Mortgage Office

Overall good software. The emphasis is really on mortgage lending, though it works fine for our commercial portfolio. Support is good. Not crazy about the pricing structure-- 4 users, or a big jump to 10, I believe. Nothing in between.

Cons

The software is fairly easy to use. ABS IT is helpful and patient when helping me.

I have had a fairly good experience with TMO. I wish there was an easier way to update the product instead of manually going to each computer which can be time consuming which is why we are often behind on updates.

Very Excited to Begin!

The training on the database was very informative, easy to understand, and overall was a great experience! It seems to do just about everything and is going to be very helpful!

Cons

I feel like there is so much that the software can do sometimes it is a little overwhelming.

I think I have a better understanding on how to use the software and what the software has to offer after attending the two day seminar. It has many great functions.

Job Well Done!

The Mortgage Office and the ABS Team are the true horsepower behind our business! From our Lenders to our Borrowers, the Mortgage Office enables us to be extremly efficient. Job Well Done!

Excellent Product, Excellent Service

The Mortgage Office makes loan servicing easy. The ACH and Mortgage Pool modules are user friendly and a great benefit to our business. The support team is always responsive and helpful.

Great software

I have used many servicing packages and recently switched to the mortgage office. I couldn't be happier. The program is very intuitive and easy to use

Robust, User-Friendly Product w/Great Support

TMO has lots of solid core features, great reporting features and ease of use. Response times for service calls are fast and the quality of problem-resolution expertise is top-notch.

The Mortgage Office

The Mortgage Office staff has been very helpful answering all of our questions from set up to support. The software is very user friendly and my office is very pleased with it.

Cons

Makes Mortgage Administration a Snap!

Great quality customer support. They really take the time with you. There are no silly questions. Very easy and intuitive software.