Trullion Reviews

Moshe F.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

I’m a financial controller - smrt’s contract intelligence software is the best I’ve tried

Pros

I really enjoyed the automation and AI aspects of smrt’s software - it scans your contracts for you and extracts key data for reports. Importantly, it lets managers authorize tagging easily - even multiple authorization rounds are supported.

Cons

Nothing really! The software is well rounded and I haven’t encountered any bugs. The automatic contract data extraction was 95% accurate.

MH

Mary H.

Textiles, 11-50 employees

Smrt choice

From day one they had my back and was all in to get it to fit my need

Pros

The ease of training and route and text messaging is exceptional. Customer support been amazing

Cons

I guess the least is we be down twice in 3 years little scary but it was short time.

SF

Suzanna F.

Accounting, 201-500 employees

Great Lease Accounting Software

Great product, helpful and responsive team. Looking forward to more features!

Pros

Great and coherent product that organizes lease accounting workflows and reporting. The audit trail is extremely convenient as it saves time and effort for the auditors and the accounting team. Export data to Excel is available at any stage.

Cons

If you have many variables in your lease, the reporting takes time to process

SS

Steven S.

Accounting, 501-1,000 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

SMRT does a very good job

ASC 842 compliance has been delayed for private companies, but we're still happy we took the time to prepare, since we'll have to comply next year anyway. It's good to have all the infrastructure in place.

Pros

The biggest benefit of smrt is it lets us have all our leases in one centralized place, and analyze them automatically. It's particularly useful for audits because you can go from financial entries directly to the right place in the original contract. smrt meets the regulatory requirements we have to comply with.

Cons

The only difficulty we've encountered is what you might expect from any new software tool - getting onboarded takes a while, especially if you need the entire team on the same page. However, smrt's automatic contract extraction feature made this process much easier than we expected. We just uploaded all our PDF leases and smrt was ready to go.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Smrt - Phenomenal Lease Accounting Software and Contract Extraction Tool - Highly Recommended!

Pros

We started using Smart because we needed to comply with ASC842 and the software made it a breeze. The AI tools automatically extract data from our contracts. The audit trail feature is fantastic to utilize as well.

Cons

Using Smrt has been a very positive experience - looking forward to additional features!

CD

Charles D.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Best DC software ever

This is my 4th DC software and this was the simplest conversion and implementation so far.

Pros

Ease of use and flexibility. Marketing applications and delivery module.

Cons

There are no cons,and support has been excellent.

FL

Fer L.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,001+ employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Amazing, Accurate accounting software

Very comfortable UI, can get all of my data at any point. I love the audit trail. At the end of the year everything is prepared for me in a very simple way. Great and helpful customer support team as well.

Pros

Accessible and well-organized software. I get all of the data I need for auditors in a simplified and organized fashion. The data is organized in a way to improve lease management. Easily exportable Excel extraction at all stages.

Cons

The integration with SAP could be simpler, looking forward to future improvements

EA

Emily A.

Accounting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

USE THIS PRODUCT!

makes my life so much easier! it truly does save me a tremendous amount of time and hours of the day.

Pros

The automation is spot on. I am also a color-coordinated type of person, love that feature. it is so user friendly and a breeze to learn how to use.

Cons

not available i love it and have nothing negative

JA

Jesse A.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Easy-to-Use & Accurate Lease Accounting Software

Pros

Trullion helps ensure accuracy and efficiency of recording the leases. The interface is easy t navigate and to use. The ability to drag and drop leases, as well as scan them in a matter of *seconds*. This results in faster reporting and less risk of errors. All reports are easily exportable and I can upload into my accounting system easily. Friendly and accessible support team is a huge plus.

Cons

None that currently come to mind - happy user