Veryfi Receipts OCR & Expenses Reviews - Page 2

This App Makes it EASY

Pros

Once I realized I could also use this company for mileage as well through their Logbook app it was a done deal! The receipt scanning is pretty smart and uploads the picture to quickbooks for me. I love how I can email a receipt and have everything else taken care of. Good option especially for small businesses like myself.

Cons

There's an initial learning curve especially on the desktop part, but it just takes a few minutes to get familiar.

Thank you Kevin for the feedback :-) Let me know how we can win extra 2 stars to your Veryfi experience.

very easy to use

Pros

I really like how the software analyzes the receipt and then precategorizes it and identifies the amount and vendor. the character recognition is very good.

Cons

It is pretty hard to get the camera to see the right sections of the receipt. often times I have to delete and take the picture 3 or more times to get it to take correctly. Then when it does it is way to large and has to be cropped. I also don't like that it can't really make out the tax amount from the receipts. I have to make that adjustment on every entry.

Convenient & Easy

Pros

Very simple to use and implement into our system.

Cons

Nothing really that made it difficult to use this software.

Thank you Dorothy for your support and great feedback! Much appreciated. Best, Ernest (cofounder)

Simplifies cost tracking

So far I'm happy - I started off good with record keeping, but slowly got off track - but thanks to Veryfi, everything is back in order.

Pros

I liked the fact that I can forward my email receipts and have them parsed. It's not perfect - store names aren't always right, and the error messages can be a bit much, but overall much easier than Excel!

Cons

The parsing of vendors is a bit choppy, as is the item by item parsing - altho that is VERY EARLY beta, so it's understandable. I think it would be nice to see the total on top of the headers or something instead of having to scroll all the way down after all receipts have loaded.

Mohammed, Thank you for your great feedback and ratings. I have sent your suggestion on header summary totals to the team. I think it's an interesting idea to provide a summary snap stop upfront. Best, Ernest (cofounder)

Veryfi Review

Significant reduction in manual work; improved capability to understand product profitability

Pros

The ability to capture and allocate line item expense categories

Cons

Reporting: The ability to generate reporting for a specific category

Lee, thank you for your lovely feedback and support. Regarding category reporting, you can do this on the hub here https://hub.veryfi.com/reports/ Please also check out the FAQ here for additional reporting info: https://faq.veryfi.com/en/collections/682561-reporting Best, Ernest (cofounder)

Best app

Money management became smtg easy

Pros

Easy to use, seamless upload of receipts.

Cons

None so far as I’ve been using it for the sole purpose of tracking receipts

Nice! Thank you Sanjay for your feedback. Please send any feedback or suggestions on how we can improve to support@veryfi.com :-) Best, Ernest (cofounder)

works fine

Pros

Accurate scans. and works fine

Cons

it takes a bit of time for the scan to work . .

Great way to make things easier in life for you.

Pros

Its secured , Automates your accounting, is in real - time , users OCR and machines only and mostly no need to rely on humans to process receipts.

Cons

Just like all apps , its a little buggy but i notice at Veryfi they have a great support team where they can almost troubleshoot with you on the spot , other then that i cant fault this app too much at this time and oh one more thing If only it was out earlier to help make our life easier.

Thank you for the feedback & support John! ~ Ernest (founder)

Great app for control receipts

Exceptional app for control receipts and expenses.

Pros

Fast recognition, and accuracy. You can also edit the categories if you want.

Cons

None so far. Easy to use. I didn't have opportunity to check more thoroughly though.

Thank you Leonardo for your feedback and support! ~ Rusty

I'm using this app to manage to maintain record for my monthly expanses along with receipt .

Pros

Less manual work. Just capture snapshot of receipt and there you go. No need to add descriptive details as it takes enough detail from receipt needed.

Cons

Scanning sometimes doesn't recognizes details in receipt . It takes time also to analyze the receipt, instead it should be more quick.

I'm amazed and happy about what this software can do for me.

Pros

I can now store all my expense documents on the cloud, which means I can view it anytime and anywhere, via mobile or desktop. Plus, I now have like a virtual accountant that can report to me my expenses at the given parameters I want it to present.

Cons

Perhaps the only concern I have with the product is that it usually cannot read documents that are handwritten. However, it allows you to input manually the details of the expenditure. For now I'm good with that.

the app I can't live without

Saves time, minimizes risk etc.

Pros

I use Verify for 1.5 years and I think this is the best business app that really minimizes my efforts, saves my time, and make expense reporting hassle-free. Love it!

Cons

Auto-reconciliation for all POS out there would be a game changer (like Square) for me and I guess all other users out there.

Fabulous useful app!

Pros

Being able to capture valuable data on the move. I thought that it was easy to use and great that it links to quick books.

Cons

There was nothing that I didn't like about this app. I would like to continue using this app as it is very useful. I would recommend this app to others

Quick & easy to use; minimal learning curve!

I have a copy of my receipt (in case it's needed), it's organized, & it's convenient.

Pros

I absolutely LOVE that it automatically reads my receipts so that I don't have to manually input the information.

Cons

I wish the time stamp would match the date of purchase instead of date of submission. I also wish it wouldn't group items by location. For example, if I buy something from Staples in LA & in OC, I would have two different Staples categories. I prefer it to just be under one Staples.

I want to join a recurring affiliate program from Veryfi

Very good

Pros

Free us from the old day time consuming bookkeeping works.

Cons

need good enough confidence on bank feeds

Sam, Thank you for your feedback and support! ~ Rusty

Veryfi so glad I finally found my perfect fit!!

Pros

Ease of use, I’m extremely busy and Veryfi has been a lifesaver in times when I needed a extra minute to give attention to something else Veryfi steps in fills out most simply from my submitted receipt and alerts me when I’m lacking important information.

Cons

I’d prefer to be able to upload my information using my email instead of a email address Veryfi assigned

Thank you for your support and feedback! ~ Rusty

Hands down, one of the best apps in my phone.I never ever thought I could break away from Neat.

Pros

Your customer support is stellar. The others didn't care at all, especially after the sale. The OCR is very very good!

Cons

I wish that it was colder based like..2017, 2018 etc. This is just how I think. When 2018, I don't want to see my 17 stuff. That's the only thing I can think of.

Great

Pros

Easy way to save expenses, specially scanning them and creating reports

Cons

I liked everything about it, it's à great app.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :-) Love the feedback and positive ratings. You will love the Trusted Advisor Circle launching in 2019. Best, Ernest (cofounder)

The best tool for tracking receipts and accounts

I am expensing, tracking receipts, using the OCR, email forwarding, google drive uploading, every piece is excellent

Pros

very easy to use and unparalleled service as well as quality.

Cons

N/A I really enjoy using this application and have been looking for something like this for years.

Veryfi Review

Overall, Veryfi has been a great experience. I enjoy an AI driven software. I just wish the AI read the receipts/invoices more consistently.

Pros

This app is great in integrating other software so that it can accomplish the goal in a much smoother process. It makes it very convenient to have a hub for reimbursements.

Cons

I wish it would push data to Rippling to fill in reimbursements for employees. I am still exploring many of the customizations/rules, but I haven't been able to find a way to truly automate some of the processes that I expected.

Thank you for your review and feedback. Regarding Rippling, please reach out to support@veryfi.com and ATT to Ernest and we will help make this work for you. There's also this article https://www.veryfi.com/connected-apps/rippling-payroll-newhires-checklist/ which sheds more light on our Rippling integration. Best, Ernest (cofounder)

Great for desktop. Getting better for mobile app

Love it

Pros

Auto Expense tracking is so easy and love the fact they give you a personal email to use on all your expenses.

Cons

Can’t do everything on the mobile app yet

Veryfi

Pros

It is by far the best software I have ever seen for keeping track of your expenses with very little effort

Cons

I really can’t think of anything that I did not like about this app

Derek, thank you for your support and feedback!

I have my own company and this is a great app.

Able to send to my CPA for QuickBooks easily.

Pros

I can keep up with my receipts as well as my teams receipts. I have a team of multiple positions and this can be categorized per person and then sorted. I also love that this works with QuickBooks. How awesome it is to give a report to my CPA from my phone.

Cons

The software is the best that I have found so I will pay the amount even though I like it to be less expensive.

Automated Digital Receipt Lives - Thank You

We had stacks of receipts that had to be organized as well as the accounting and classification. Our capture and attachment to QuickBooks is easy and we are ready for audits.

Pros

The linkage with Quickbooks was exactly what we needed.

Cons

Nothing. We have been using it for 3 months and it does what it is supposed to do, and much more.

Daniel, thank you so much for the lovely feedback! Let me know what else we can add to the product to make your experience even better :-)

User of Veryfi

Pros

This is so easy to use and to update. As the owner, it makes it easy for me to upload my receipts and I no longer have to save receipts for the required 7 years. It also helps to see daily use of business issued credit cards by field employees.

Cons

There is an additional account fee for every user.

Gabriel, Thank you for your support and feedback! Much appreciated. // Rusty