Veryfi Receipts OCR & Expenses Reviews - Page 3

Mrs.

Pros

Convenient to use don’t have to carry all my receipts.

Cons

Expensive software should be free apps. I like this apps a lot.

Mariann, thank you for leaving a review of Veryfi and for your support! Best, Ernest (cofounder)

Great software

Pros

The software is very easy to use and help you keep your receipts in order.

Cons

I do not feel there are any features missing.

Shalaina, Thank you so much for your support and nice feedback! Best, Ernest (cofounder)

Fabulous

Overall this app gives you the ability to use it to your liking which is why it's great.

Pros

Great for management of receipts. Especially if you are on the road a lot.

Cons

It has certain some limitations but worth it.

Life-saving!

Pros

It's so easy to use, there are no glitches, I can scan my receipt immediately so I'm always on top of my finances, and it's cleared up all the clutter in my wallet, desk, office and inbox!

Cons

Nothing - I think it's great. I had tried using my bank app's receipt organizer and it was full of problems.

Chantel, love your feedback! Thank you for your support and a great review. Best, Ernest (cofounder)

I love the Veryfi solution!

Overall I am very pleased with Veryfi, the software keeps improving all the time

Pros

I love that it is 100% machine learning AI, so no human interaction (except mine or my clients) so its great from a data protection perspective. If you have lots of bills/receipts to process and cant wait for hours whilst other solutions to process them, then use Veryfi. It also has integrated Mileage tracking. Pricing is far better than any other solution. The support team are on hand to help resolve any issues and very responsive.

Cons

Requires intervention to check the entries for accuracy but then so do other solutions!

Jason, Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! It means a lot to me (as the cofounder of Veryfi) and to our stellar team in silicon valley. All the best, Ernest

Amazing app help so much

Effectiveness

Pros

It make my life so much easier. Super easy to use. Save me a lot of time and get me less trouble. Great that I can get my data on excel so easy. The cam works so much better compare to other similar app that I used in the pass.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this app. Maybe low the cost for first 12 months when newbie like me building up the business.

Great tool for business professionals!

Organization and better book keeping records. I see where my money is going.

Pros

User friendly, simple, and efficient. Updates instantly with QB.

Cons

N/A or it would be nice to have a free basic package.

Best receipt app

Pros

I love how accurate it is and the speed is amazing

Cons

The price I wish it cost a little less but it’s still worth it

Derek, thank you so much for your great feedback and reviews! Best, Ernest (cofounder)

So far it's been my favorite expense tracker yet

Pros

How quickly it processes the receipts. There are no minions on the other end after the receipt has been scanned delaying the processing time. The receipts are processed in seconds and even captures data better than any else like it

Cons

I wish the auto capture was better. I used to the scanner from "Scannable", Evernote's scanner and I like its performance better

Great Product

I’m using this app to document expenses for my taxes since I’m an independent contractor

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and how convenient it is to use on my phone.

Cons

That you have to pay for it, the cost. I wish there was a version that was cheaper if you didn’t need all the options it provides.

Sheri, Thank you so much for your lovely review. Regarding the billing, please go into the hub and under Billing you can control your billing in and out. Make sure services you don't need are turned off and this will instantly change the pricing. Feel free to reach out to me directly if unsure. Best, Ernest

Great App

Very satisfying

Pros

That it is designed with accountants and bookkeepers in mind

Cons

The layout feels a bit cheap, as if it is designed to not be used by highly professional people

When I first began using the app, I was shocked by the ease of its user interface.

I can track daily expenses on the go, easily.

Pros

I really like how simple it is to navigate from one area of the application to another. The dashboard is very intuitive and easy to consume.

Cons

I wish that "Live chat" was actually live 24/7. When I have a question, theres a ton of value in getting real time responses vs having to wait (although for a short period of time).

best expense tracking app i have ever used

track of expenses and where I spent.

Pros

Dashboard, weekly / Daily peak, various currency setup, categorization, and above all receipt conversion from image

Cons

Prime pricing is too high, capturing of line items in a receipt would be an important feature, changeable chart views such as pie, line, bar graph. Shopwise expense in the said charts would be additional feature

I use VeryFi everyday and it's easily the fastest and most convenient way to submit expenses

Pros

Great receipt uploading. The machine learning and image recognition make this the obvious choice to get our employees to actually submit expenses.

Cons

The startup time could be faster. Usually I expense one thing at a time and it would be nice if it had a super quick start option.

Awesome feedback Chris! Thank you so much for the feedback & rating ~ Ernest (founder)

Absolutely love this product - makes expense keeping unbelievably easy!

Incredibly easy expense keeping.

Pros

You take a picture and you're done in just a few seconds. Gets the information on the receipt right nearly every time. Very accurate and clean process. Nothing like anything I've seen.

Cons

I'm looking forward to the day they allow for more detailed business reporting but until then its still incredibly functional.

Great product... help me manage my expenses..

Pros

Help me to sort out my expenses and keep on track.. Help me with Tax return...Help me get my medicine in this some cost

Cons

Thank you Krystyna for the awesome feedback & rating ~ Ernest (founder)

Fast scanning and comfortable GUI

Pros

The speed of correct recognizing is a really advantage up to their competitors, also the fixed price is something is was looking for

Cons

It takes some time to get organized in the integration with other platforms.

Danny, thank you for your feedback! Don't forget to turn on line-item detection. It's really cool and gives you even more data to use not just for expenses but also for insights on a granular level. Here is a nice resource of short how-to videos on using Veryfi: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkA-lFc8JUY5WXYFxFrHTvzFybcCR918r

I think this app is good and bordering on great.

Comprehensive review of purchases in a single location.

Pros

Easy method to track invoices. Provides a single location to review all purchases and you can use it remotely. Very good interpretation of invoices.

Cons

Still needs work on accuracy of reading even typed invoices. Cost is greater than most other apps with not exactly similar functionality.

This App saves me approx 3 hours per month, Thats time I could be billing to someone!

Pros

A really easy user interface that makes sense. The log book for mileage is excellent and integration to Xero fantastic

Cons

I can't get my bank account working with it yet.... but its coming. everything else I have used works really well.

Thank you for the support & awesome feedback Mat! I'll be in touch via email re the bank account connection. Stay tuned :-)

Good

Pros

OCR technology is the best about the software

Cons

complex UI and usability is the thing that lacks the most

Sagar, thank you for your feedback and ratings. We have recently launched; (a) Nice tutorial videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkA-lFc8JUY5WXYFxFrHTvzFybcCR918r (b) FAQ page: https://faq.veryfi.com/en/ which hopefully will shed more light on the wealth of features inside Veryfi. If you have other feedback we would love to hear it to make the product that much more better. Shoot us an email on support@veryfi.com Cheers, Ernest (cofounder)

Awesome app. Makes it so much easier for me to keep track of my expenses and bills in quickbooks

Pros

Pros: Love the import into Quickbooks, the phone app, ease of use. The app is very cost affective. I am glad I found it. Helps me keep up to date tracking on my expenses and bills.

Cons

I see nothing in the app that I do not like. I would recommend this software to anyone who uses quickbooks online.

Excellent App!

Save time!

Pros

This App is awesome. You can upload all your receipts without delay. Easy to classify transactions on the go. Love this App. You should check it out. Save time and money!

Cons

There is nothing negative about the App yet. I haven't encounter any issues yet. I use it to scan all my receipts.

Its very user friendly

Pros

good OCR tech and sorting! excellent visuals, and nice graphics. very good summary statements and email account feature!

Cons

having issues recognizing statements of deposits vs invoice. needs more AI probably. Its generally very practical. wish was less expensive after the first year.

awesome customer service

the look of the app is very simple but thats all you need. the app gets the job done. with further updates it will only get better.

Pros

the app loads quickly and is easy to use. it helps when you are on the move and you don't have time wait around.

Cons

Nice nice! Thank you Michael for the feedback & support! ~ Ernest (founder)

Thank you for Verify. Good job.

Pros

Great App - makes boring routine even funny. Very intuitive to first use. Exceptionally useful integrations.

Cons

I noticed some minor bugs when I started using Verify six month ago. But now it works great. I hope further updates it will only get better and continue make me happy.