Veryfi Receipts OCR & Expenses Reviews - Page 4

Perfect for a non accountant

I tried Veryfi in hopes to simplify my teams every day use of receipts, milage tracking and expenses. It's been our BFF and we love it more every day!

Pros

ease of use, integration with QB and Slack, ability to upload receipts in bulk.

Cons

The only thing our team can't wait for is to upload receipts in slack!

very easy to use and catogorize

speed of processing info and the remote accessibility

Pros

instant process, can categorize, can integrate with quickbooks, easy to use, and great price compared to other similar apps

Cons

i would have loved to be able to import more complex documents, like pgs miles, or complex statements

It works great!

Saves my time

Pros

I'm a photographer and I have to travel for my work quite a lot. Previously I was just photographing all my receipts and then manually entering them in Quickbooks. A friend of mine showed me Veryfi and I really liked the idea. I use it for 3 months now and really like how smoothly the app works and how I don't have to go through the pile of receipts at the end of the month.

Cons

I would appreciate if there would be a faster way to launch the app's camera directly. Kind of like when I press just one button to launch a phone camera, I would want to do the same to scan my receipts.

Great tool - easy to set up and use & has great functionality

Easy way to scan receipts & save onto my computer.

Pros

Exceptionally easy to use and navigate. The app scans and uploads receipts quickly and accurately, and it syncs with storage services easily. The customer support is amazing and fast.

Cons

Thank you for your review Mary! Much appreciated.

I tried a few software receipt readers, including QB Online and its app. This is the best value!

Pros

Best value for money of all the ones I researched; free and paid. Catches the edges of the receipt. 85% to 90% accurate for what I need. Even scans receipts for incoming funds.

Cons

Incoming funds accounts not setup yet but they are working on it. There is 10% to 15% of receipts that I might have to edit, either immediately after scanning (very easy and no big deal), and some I edit after uploading to QB Desktop. Most the income accounts, but now and then it will put one into uncategorized expenses. Still no problem as at least it uploaded rather than forgetting about it!

I use This for ease of storing reciepts

Pros

So Simple to use and easy to get reports. It's a simply app that has made an actual difference to my life

Cons

The software can be a little bit buggy but most of the time on my problems solved with a quick chat to support

Terrific app - works exactly as advertised. Takes the pain out of expenses.

Saved a lot of time managing my expenses

Pros

It's fast, the recognition works really well, great price point for a small startup. Lots of integrations that are very easy to setup.

Cons

Thank you for the feedback & ratings Jared! ~ Ernest (founder)

Superb!

It takes the burden of exceedingly dull task of tracking expenses of the startup founder's shoulders. Gives me more time for doing actual business. That's priceless.

Pros

We are in a healthcare industry and security of our data is super important for us. This is the only HIPPA & GDPR complaint solution we were able to find on a market, otherwise we would still had to stick to Excel spreadsheets. And don't get me started on the ease of use!

Cons

What's not to love? Seriously, I only wish we had found it sooner. Verify saved us tons of time (and nerves) by automating the tedious bookkeeping task.

Easy way relocating

Pros

Best automate bookkeeping. Veryfi helps you to automate the data entry, categorization . It is the fastest OCR , it helps in reducing your valuable time and helps in digital automisation receipts, purchases, aggreement and tax than deduction than when compared to manual data entry

Cons

So far i didn't find any cons or any kind of issue with verify OCR receipts, i would recommend every one to download this software app

Relief!

So far great, no troubles!

Pros

This software takes the worry about keeping receipts and tons of paper when traveling!

Cons

The only trouble I see is that I didn't get this app sooner!

Ease of Use - PErsonal

Easy and great to use!

Pros

Amazing personal use bill tracker with categorization and recognition of address, name of place and amount.

Cons

would be good if it autocropped the receipts

Amazing OCR software for expense tracking

Pros

Very accurate OCR that detects all details of receipts

Cons

Price is a little bit high, but you get a high-quality service in return

Receipt tracker

Pros

Ease of use and the logo that comes up after scanning the receipt.

Cons

Nothing, everything is perfect so far for the time I’ve been using it.

Veryfi - quick and flexible

Positive from OCR to tagging to software accounting

Pros

The ability to link to accounting software directly. Good OCR

Cons

The date/time recording function often crashed

So simple and intuitive

Pros

I like how simple and intuitive the experience is! I didn't spend ages (unlike other apps) trying to understand how to use the product.

Cons

That I didn't figure out about this sooner. I wouldn't have been manually capturing this into Dropbox before if I knew about this product.

Benjamin, love your feedback! Thank you so much. ~ Ernest (cofounder)

Pros

The picture capturing ability The categories

Cons

The reports were hard to read No other cons

Working great.

Pros

OCR is spot on for things such as amount of purchase. Still having trouble with dates but if you scanned them within the same month everything should be fine.

Cons

I wish they can keep longer record for free version. But just having a free tier is a good gift for cost conscious people like me...

Super handy in preparation to tax season

Pros

The app definitely delivers on the promise - easy to use and works as advertised. Good to know my receipts are processed by computer and my data is safe.

Cons

Small glitches, nothing serious. The UI feels a bit dated. One or two times had to edit my receipts manually.

Great high end expense tool

Pros

The machine learning means no humans read my receipts- it's important for privacy that our information is confidential.

Cons

Pricing could be lower, but it's fair- all the companies in this space charge a lot but Verify delivers value.

Thank you for the great feedback & support Arun! ~ Ernest (founder)

Makes life easier! Glad I found this!

Saves a lot of time figuring receipts by hand.

Pros

Easy and fast to use. Saves me alot of time at tax season. Everything Transfers to my office computer.

Cons

No one likes paying for things these days, but when it's this helpful, its ok. There are ways to get discounts.

Great Product

Very happy with the product. The trial run is useful for evaluating the product. Service support is exceptional.

Pros

The software is very intuitive and easy to setup and activate.

Cons

The software intergration between Quick books; specifically input of receipts between changing currencies requires further follow up for me to streamline.

Thank you anonymous for the ratings and nice review :-) Best, Ernest (cofounder)

Great software for receipt storage

Pros

Automatically extract data from the receipt and link with Quickbooks

Cons

More accurate data for invoice with multiple pages

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback and support! ~ Ernest (cofounder)

I mostly used the App for personal receipt accounting and it helped me a lot.

Pros

Overall the App has easy to use interface and online portal is also good. The app is mostly business focusing, but I found it valuable for personal use as well

Cons

I wish it was slightly cheaper (comparing to competitors). There needs to be a split payment method option for receipts.

Excellent Support

I can't say enough how responsive, friendly, and efficient their customer/technical support has been.

Pros

Not only is the app fantastic, easy to organize and easy to use, but technical support and customer service is A+++! Any issues at all are handled promptly and professionally. It's premium features are also really reasonably priced!

Cons

The OCR and AI could use some work. I constantly am having to update the vendor due to missing or wrong information. I also had a bit of an issue importing documents from my previous solution. They all came in, but the information was lost unfortunately. It could have been done if Neat would allowed multiple CSV exports of my PDF Files, so it's not really Veryfi's fault. Neat secures you as a customer as if your documents are a prisoner. Veryfi helped free me from them!

Matthew, thank you for your detailed review of Veryfi inc. your experience coming onboard from another provider. Love the feedback and ratings you left us. Thank you so much for the ongoing support :-) PS. Check out our referral program https://hub.veryfi.com/referrals/ Best, Ernest (cofounder)

Good product, responsive customer service

Easy to take photos and load receipts. I liked being able to categorize with the names that I preferred to use for my expenses. I could add "tags" too which was helpful if I wanted to track a particular client for example and determine how much I spent on that person, or that property, for example. *Please note that while I selected my use as "monthly" I was using it monthly and then didn't use it for about a year, and I'm wanting to get back to it (I've been paying for it and QB this whole time and not ieither one, fully).

Pros

I used this software for a couple of years, and the only issues I had were logging income so that an accurate P&L could be created. The developers worked with me and my CPA to correct the issues we were having and I really appreciated their responses to our concerns. Overall, my CPA recommended that I switch to QuickBooks. I did, but it's been not easy to use, has poor customer service and is overpriced and too "busy/cluttered" for what I need which is simplicity because my business is simple. I wish I had kept up with Veryfi's expense tracker, because changing programs is not easy to do even in a simple business. I would recommend Veryfi for sure! I think they even resolved the issues I had in the past.

Cons

Back when I was using it regularly, the income option was reversing numbers and not accurately representing P&L reports. I think the developers corrected this since then.