Bill4Time Reviews - Page 5

Great for in the office or on the go!

Pros

I like the variety of options for entering time. I use the timer almost daily.

Cons

It took me a while to get used to the software, but customer service was always there to help.

Almost But Not Quite

Pros

The batch time entry is a cool feature and not one I've seen with other products. The interface is very clean looking. Their support was friendly and definitely tried to help.

Cons

Instability. The system was down three times during my short run with the product including on the 1st day of the month. I wasn't able to bill time or enter new time. I learned from another firm user that they had experienced the same problem in each of the two months previous on the 1st of the month. Reporting and invoicing was more complicated than it needed to be.

Amazing for our firm

Bill4time has been an amazing life changer for our business. it allows us to track all of the work we do for clients, the various billing rates for hourly/flat fee work across all associates, and most of all, it makes our monthly billing process (which used to be a nightmare) much simpler, getting our bills our on time and saving us hours each month in administrative work. Their support team has been amazing and helped us through the entire setup and learning process.

Cons

Great software product for billing and invoicing

Great software for my law practice.

Pros

Easy to enter information and run reports.

Cons

There is nothing that I like least about the software.

Bill 4 Time Review

Excellent

Pros

Easy to learn how to use and similar to my large law firm systems.

Cons

Nothing, since it is a basically well thought out system.

Great Software for Billing Clients

Great software for any industry that requires you to bill clients.

Pros

The layout of the software makes it very easy to use. It is also very easy to input information for new clients. I am never afraid that I will be billing the wrong client because the software is so organized. I also really like the play/pause button that makes recording time very practical.

Cons

I have yet to encounter any problems with this software, so far it has been very accurate.

since i am using bill4time its very amazing for me to creat monthly report which i am feeling very professional

Pros

I like the creating reports via bill4time which is very easy and i am not vesting my times every month i am creating reports very easy and professional

Cons

when i am going to enter my times to the bill4time its a little boring because it doesn't have check spelling

once I adjusted, super easy to use - support folks are excellent!

saved money and improved the professionalism of my billing function and bills

Pros

ease of use - support team very helpful during my adjustment period - and never treated my dumb questions as dumb!

Cons

more functions than my small business needs - some redundancies too - but these are not an impediment to my use, really

I was extremely pleased to hear from Customer Support that this program was free for students!

Pros

I have not had enough experience with Bill4Time as I am just beginning but an initial entering of data on the free trial platform was self explanatory and user friendly.

Cons

Thank you for your review Sheila!

Great Program

I've used several time and billing programs and this is head and shoulders above the rest. Very user friendly with more options than you need, this makes tracking time and billing it actually fun, believe it or not! I put another screen on my computer just for time entry, and that has been a big plus too.

Amazing!

I have been looking for a user-friendly program to track time and create invoices. Bill4Time is absolutely perfect for our needs! I cannot recommend it highly enough. It took me less than 10 minutes to set up all of our client/matters and begin billing time. You need this product!

Cons

Good for billing, not for time tracking

Pros

Easy to fill out for billing, the charts that it generates are useful to see how much you've billed on a weekly basis

Cons

Not great for time tracking (hard to find history), it would be great if the options I choose for each billing company were sticky across user sessions

Great for busy firms!

Our overall experience with Bill4Time has been great. The customer support team has been available when needed with quick responses and we have had no issues with the software.

Pros

There are features for everything that you can think of. Its easy for people to do the basic things that they need as well as advanced reporting features for administrators.

Cons

When you are using the software for projects with different companies, you are required to set up different logins. This can create confusion and requires staff to confirm that they are signed into the correct account when tracking time.

Bill4Time got me started, helped me survive Hurricane Maria, and helped me survive covid-19

Awesome. My only thorn is what I wrote in the first "Con".

Pros

It is cloud-based, super user friendly (everyone's learning curve has been quite small), supports electronic billing, and gets the job done effectively and efficiently. If you have to follow billing guidelines that require a separate entry for every discreet task, the "batch" entry feature CANNOT be beat. Being cloud-based, I able to start working on getting my billing up to date within 48 hours of...

Cons

Even diamonds have flaws (at least most of them). I have only two items I yearn for, which I will share in order of importance: 1. When I look at a case and below I see all the time entries, I can see the activity code but I cannot see the ABA task code unless I click on the entry. It adds a step I would love to see erased when I am correcting our invoices. Not a dealbreaker for sure, but adding this...

Disappointed

Disappointing experience as this has bees an issue for over 6 months. They continue to bill us in full and refuse to let us speak directly to IT. They gave us one crest after 3 months but have done nothing about crediting us since. Not have they found a solution to the problem.

Pros

That it was supposed to integrate with QuickBooks

Cons

After an update in November the two programs stopped communicating

Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on our software and are disappointed to hear that you have had such a negative experience. The developers are working hard to solve this problem and they were able to resolve the initial issue. They are actively investigating the most recent report and we are looking forward to discussing this further with you.

Recommended Features

Pros

The software is easy to use and has minimal downtime.

Cons

(1) Integrate abbreviations for words or phrases used repeatedly when filling out time sheets, so that the user only needs to type the abbreviation rather than writing the complete word or phrase. For example, "TW" for "telephone call with". The user will enter TW and the software automatically writes "telephone call with". (2) When words are misspelled, the software should correct automatically or at least show possible corrections (like Microsoft Word features when words are misspelled).

Great product for law office

Very easy to use in all capacities, from entering time and expenses, creating invoices, editing, reports, etc.

Pros

I really like the reports tab...I can run just about any kind of report very quickly and easily.

Cons

I can't really think of anything. There may have been some things in the past that I "wished" bill4time would have, and when I would ask for help if it existed, and if it didn't exist, it does now. Updates are happening without any interruption to our use.

You get what you pay for

Simple, straight-forward time tracking and billing. Presentation is paramount -- we live in a time-driven linear world and this software supports that view. Invoices are clean, simple and professional looking. My sole client likes the format and knows I can tailor it to his needs.

Pros

Maturity, UI design, time tracking and billing.

Cons

Nothing really. There are aspects I do not use, so can't really comment on them.

Great, easy to use software, simple invoicing

Great, very easy to use

Pros

The dashboard simplifies tracking and time entry. Invoicing is simple and I like the multiple ways to reconcile payment.

Cons

The price is a little steep for a small company, but the functionality is great!

Outstanding Billing Service

Outstanding!

Pros

I most like the Efficiency of, Bill For Time and ease of use! The programs is accurate and user friendly.

Cons

Infrequently, I sometimes experience minor issues with the Bill for Time Mobile App.

Great product for a small law office

Pros

Cost effective, easy to use, great functionality and reports

Cons

Some clunkiness with billing---but this has been improved more recently.

Happy User!

Pros

Customer Service! Very friendly and always happy to resolve any issue and they are always pleasant!

Cons

No negatives! This product is fabulous! The customer support is always friendly and they never leave any issue unresolved!

Bill4Time was the perfect solution for my company

When my business started up I was tracking time with a spreadsheet. Creating invoices became an all-day project. Now my bookkeeper can do batch invoices essentially with a touch of a button and the printer spits out 30 to 50 invoices each time we do billing. Tracking my client's projects is easy and I'm not missing any billable time. Incidentally, I can change any project to a flat fee rate with ease. Early on I needed a lot of help with the software and called the support staff who were very helpful and took the time to show me what I needed. Even now that I've been using the software for a few years the support people are easy to reach and are just as helpful. I feel that is so important to be able to reach an actual person who can help you.

Pros

My company has over 150 clients each of which has numerous projects. As my company grew it became more difficult to manage the growing number of clients and track the time spent on each project. Therefore billing my clients became a more difficult and time-consuming process. This product handles mass invoicing which allows me to invoice more often and also track receivables and payments. I especially like that when I have to call for support I actually reach a human who can help me.

Cons

I can't really think of anything that I dislike about the product. Most issues can be resolved with a phone call to support.

Satisfaction

My overall experience with this software is the new features and changes to the software that helps me to be more efficient in my job. I enjoy the fact that I can print reports for different cost. I like having access to the support team at anytime I needed them. I am thankful for the availability of being able to communicate with the support team about any immediate issues or problems I may be...

Pros

Very user friendly software . When I first started with the firm a co-worker showed me how to maneuver in bill4Time. Then she set me on my own. If I found myself not sure about what I was doing I would either review the tutorial or contact bill4Time's support team either by phone or live chat. The support team has always been very helpful and knowledgeable in the software. There has not been one problem that has gone unresolved with the support team. They are very diligent with getting back with you if they have to research an issue or a problem I may be having.

Cons

I would not say I like any thing least about this software. I am looking forward to the ability to be able to track consult fees. I am looking forward to a new tab that has consultations which will allow you to put the client into the system and the amount of the consult fee. This would eliminate me having to keep track of two Conflict of interest list.

The good and bad of Bill4Time

Customer service is responsive, sort of. They will respond--but it is not always productive. I wouldn't say it's terrible. I wouldn't say it's stellar.

Pros

The best part of Bill4Time is that it is intuitive for users to enter time, and expenses. There is very little training. Bill4TIme has/supports API's, which allow client and matter data to be fetched for use in other systems, like a practice management suite. The integration with QuickBooks works well. The iphone app is well done.

Cons

The pricing is a bit steep compared to TimeSolv, which offers the same as Bill4Time and more. If my firm had things to do over again, it would probably go with TimeSolv (and if B4T's prices continue to increase, we will make a move). Another drawback is that B4T does not have single sign-on capability. I'm told they're working on it. Single-sign-on allows the program to authenticate using a firm's...