Bill4Time Reviews - Page 7

Great for busy firms!

Our overall experience with Bill4Time has been great. The customer support team has been available when needed with quick responses and we have had no issues with the software.

Pros

There are features for everything that you can think of. Its easy for people to do the basic things that they need as well as advanced reporting features for administrators.

Cons

When you are using the software for projects with different companies, you are required to set up different logins. This can create confusion and requires staff to confirm that they are signed into the correct account when tracking time.

Bill4Time got me started, helped me survive Hurricane Maria, and helped me survive covid-19

Awesome. My only thorn is what I wrote in the first "Con".

Pros

It is cloud-based, super user friendly (everyone's learning curve has been quite small), supports electronic billing, and gets the job done effectively and efficiently. If you have to follow billing guidelines that require a separate entry for every discreet task, the "batch" entry feature CANNOT be beat. Being cloud-based, I able to start working on getting my billing up to date within 48 hours of...

Cons

Even diamonds have flaws (at least most of them). I have only two items I yearn for, which I will share in order of importance: 1. When I look at a case and below I see all the time entries, I can see the activity code but I cannot see the ABA task code unless I click on the entry. It adds a step I would love to see erased when I am correcting our invoices. Not a dealbreaker for sure, but adding this...

Disappointed

Disappointing experience as this has bees an issue for over 6 months. They continue to bill us in full and refuse to let us speak directly to IT. They gave us one crest after 3 months but have done nothing about crediting us since. Not have they found a solution to the problem.

Pros

That it was supposed to integrate with QuickBooks

Cons

After an update in November the two programs stopped communicating

Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on our software and are disappointed to hear that you have had such a negative experience. The developers are working hard to solve this problem and they were able to resolve the initial issue. They are actively investigating the most recent report and we are looking forward to discussing this further with you.

Recommended Features

Pros

The software is easy to use and has minimal downtime.

Cons

(1) Integrate abbreviations for words or phrases used repeatedly when filling out time sheets, so that the user only needs to type the abbreviation rather than writing the complete word or phrase. For example, "TW" for "telephone call with". The user will enter TW and the software automatically writes "telephone call with". (2) When words are misspelled, the software should correct automatically or at least show possible corrections (like Microsoft Word features when words are misspelled).

Great product for law office

Very easy to use in all capacities, from entering time and expenses, creating invoices, editing, reports, etc.

Pros

I really like the reports tab...I can run just about any kind of report very quickly and easily.

Cons

I can't really think of anything. There may have been some things in the past that I "wished" bill4time would have, and when I would ask for help if it existed, and if it didn't exist, it does now. Updates are happening without any interruption to our use.

You get what you pay for

Simple, straight-forward time tracking and billing. Presentation is paramount -- we live in a time-driven linear world and this software supports that view. Invoices are clean, simple and professional looking. My sole client likes the format and knows I can tailor it to his needs.

Pros

Maturity, UI design, time tracking and billing.

Cons

Nothing really. There are aspects I do not use, so can't really comment on them.

Great, easy to use software, simple invoicing

Great, very easy to use

Pros

The dashboard simplifies tracking and time entry. Invoicing is simple and I like the multiple ways to reconcile payment.

Cons

The price is a little steep for a small company, but the functionality is great!

Outstanding Billing Service

Outstanding!

Pros

I most like the Efficiency of, Bill For Time and ease of use! The programs is accurate and user friendly.

Cons

Infrequently, I sometimes experience minor issues with the Bill for Time Mobile App.

Great product for a small law office

Pros

Cost effective, easy to use, great functionality and reports

Cons

Some clunkiness with billing---but this has been improved more recently.

Happy User!

Pros

Customer Service! Very friendly and always happy to resolve any issue and they are always pleasant!

Cons

No negatives! This product is fabulous! The customer support is always friendly and they never leave any issue unresolved!

Bill4Time was the perfect solution for my company

When my business started up I was tracking time with a spreadsheet. Creating invoices became an all-day project. Now my bookkeeper can do batch invoices essentially with a touch of a button and the printer spits out 30 to 50 invoices each time we do billing. Tracking my client's projects is easy and I'm not missing any billable time. Incidentally, I can change any project to a flat fee rate with ease. Early on I needed a lot of help with the software and called the support staff who were very helpful and took the time to show me what I needed. Even now that I've been using the software for a few years the support people are easy to reach and are just as helpful. I feel that is so important to be able to reach an actual person who can help you.

Pros

My company has over 150 clients each of which has numerous projects. As my company grew it became more difficult to manage the growing number of clients and track the time spent on each project. Therefore billing my clients became a more difficult and time-consuming process. This product handles mass invoicing which allows me to invoice more often and also track receivables and payments. I especially like that when I have to call for support I actually reach a human who can help me.

Cons

I can't really think of anything that I dislike about the product. Most issues can be resolved with a phone call to support.

Satisfaction

My overall experience with this software is the new features and changes to the software that helps me to be more efficient in my job. I enjoy the fact that I can print reports for different cost. I like having access to the support team at anytime I needed them. I am thankful for the availability of being able to communicate with the support team about any immediate issues or problems I may be...

Pros

Very user friendly software . When I first started with the firm a co-worker showed me how to maneuver in bill4Time. Then she set me on my own. If I found myself not sure about what I was doing I would either review the tutorial or contact bill4Time's support team either by phone or live chat. The support team has always been very helpful and knowledgeable in the software. There has not been one problem that has gone unresolved with the support team. They are very diligent with getting back with you if they have to research an issue or a problem I may be having.

Cons

I would not say I like any thing least about this software. I am looking forward to the ability to be able to track consult fees. I am looking forward to a new tab that has consultations which will allow you to put the client into the system and the amount of the consult fee. This would eliminate me having to keep track of two Conflict of interest list.