Replicon Logo

Replicon

Billable time tracking and project cost management

Replicon Reviews - Page 17

Simple software to track time off

We use it to track time off. It has done a good job.

Pros

It is easy to use. We use it to track time off. It is simple to view how many days off are available.

Cons

I don't have any complaints for this software yet. We simply use it to view balances for paid time off and schedule days off.

Thank you for this great review! We couldn't be happier to hear that we were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We promise to continue providing you with the same quality of service you've come to appreciate.

Great Product!

I have used Replicon's time and attendance software at office. There are various benefits other than the ones you've explained and I must tell we're superhappy with the efficiency at which the software processes information. Recently, they have introduced a new product called roster software ( http://goo.gl/dNSI7V ). It is useful for workforce and project scheduling. Definitely, We're going to try out that software as well.

Replicon

It is great and does everything as promised! We got it for the new overtime rules put into place December 1st and are glad we did.

Cons

We use Replicon expenses every month

Project controls management

Pros

Expenses through the Replicon app is quick! Overall, both app and website, expenses are easy to follow. Multiple combined entries such as for per-diem has been good. Expenses has been accurate, being consulting firm, we have been using it routinely.

Cons

Something automatically linked to show the expenses are paid in employees' account will be good instead of each person clicked on reimbursement processed or not.

End user experience with Replicon

Pros

I like the ease of use, good interface, good online help files, and simple tracking of hours.

Cons

I have found nothing to dislike so far for the product.

Well written software

Perfect little software

Pros

Great running reports with high customization Generates lots of productivity as it is easy to use

Cons

Very few shortcomings in this straight up software. It`s so easy and precise to work with, so it`s hard to find fault

I use this to submit timesheets at work.

Pros

I've only needed to use this software to submit timesheets and make time off requests, but so far it's been straight-forward to use. Time records are easy to find on the front page, and there's an easy to find button for booking time off.

Cons

If I were being picky I'd say that the UI is not very fancy. The grey tones make it kind of boring. Some color would liven it up a bit.

Small design company

Recording time allocated to specific tasks for various projects.

Pros

Ease of use after setting up users to record time against projects

Cons

The ability to create a customized invoice to bill our clients

I am most impressed with the customer service Replicon sales team provided.

Easy integration with Quickbooks to do billing. Easy management of project billing rates.

Pros

multi-level customer and project management. Flexible Rate schedule by person by project. Ability to sync with Quickbooks.

Cons

I liked everything about Replicon. If I have to name one, maybe the price. Compared to other products in the market, Replicon is probably the more expensive one. Even so, I still think it is worth the money.

Excellent program

Pros

Easy-to-navigate interface and very simple to use. I was able to find my way around the site easily.

Cons

Nothing I found while using the program was considered a con. On the contrary, I really enjoy using it.

This software seems relatively easy to use. I need to get used to it.

Pros

Ease of usage. It seems that it will be easy to use. It will, however, take some getting used to. I like the fact that I will be able to put in my hours for each day.

Cons

The directions were not always clear. I had to look around and use trial and error several times. Would you please make directions and instructions more detailed?

Thank you for the feedback Bob.

Still learning

Its harder to use on the admin end but customer support messaging is always there to help me and that is great.

Pros

It's easy for our staff to use the product on their end. Its much simpler for them than other products we have used.

Cons

There are still some bugs that are being worked out from implementation phase that have not been worked out yet.

Replicon User

I use Replicon daily for tracking time spent on projects within our organization. Our CFO sets up the projects and the employees log-in as users. The software is user friendly with pull-down menu's of auto-populated information.

Pros

The software is user friendly and fool-proof. As a user, their are very few ways to mess up the data.

Cons

It's fairly goof-proof from a user perspective.

Fair service for the cost

Every day use is easy. Reports are good. Customer support is good. Cost is a little high as we do not use all of the functions available.

Cons

Thank you for your valuable feedback Jackie.

ObjectWin Revies

No issues so far. Customer service and implementation experience is good.

Pros

Ease of use, easy to implement and easy to customise.

Cons

I can't think of anything as of now, as we started using only from past 3-4 months.

Replicon Workday Software

Overall Good Software

Pros

Very Easy to keep the records of all holidays, sickbays and personal holidays. Simple outlook and just necessary information

Cons

Not much on the cons. I do not recall any deficiencies for this software. Anyway, I am a quite new user with less of a year experience

cloud based time and expense tracking system

Pros

* easy to use tme tracking system * good support team * can define time off policies, validation rules etc * we can define multiple cost & billing rates. Org specific, role based and project level.

Cons

* everything based out of time not flexible to adapt situations common to fixed bid projects like completion percentage, work to be completed etc. Also slightly expensive

Great tool for time and attendance tracking

The tool is easy to use and our staff have minimal issues. I also like how it syncs with other Replicon tools.

Cons

Thank you for your valuable feedback John.

Easy to use product, built by people who understand time management!

After looking at all the products on the market I found this to be the most intuitive, covered all of my use cases, and the company went above and beyond to help us.

Highly appreciate it!

Pros

Replicon is really useful and beneficial software , easy to follow, accurate, and supported by professional and friendly customer support team.

Cons

The first salary for my new job was through this software. At the beginning, I found it very difficult to use but with the professional support team everything becomes clear.

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us this thoughtful review. We are thrilled to know that you have had a great experience with Replicon. When we hear positive feedback like yours, it only inspires us to work harder. We look forward to providing the same high quality service you've grown accustomed to.

Easy removal and update of timesheet

Pros

Easy to use software and interface. Collates and allows views of team as well as individual hours spent. Customer support responsive and quick.

Cons

There are a lot of emails notifying that a time sheet is due even when a few days before deadline.

Replicon Review

Pros

The ability to track employees going in and out of the building with their "card". It added a punch mode with a safety mode.

Cons

It was easy for employees to lose their cards or have another person use it. There were many pranks being played. All in fun though.

Nice software that eased my time maintenance

I would personally recommend all my friends and partners to use this.

Pros

Easy to use Easy to Install Easy to customize Customer Service

Cons

nothing as such

Replicon is easy to use and friendly

good and friendly staff

Pros

the customer service personnel is really helpful in answering my question and helping me solve my issue. thanks for that

Cons

not too much issue encounter during the service period

Seamless system for PTO tracking

Overall the system appears to work seamlessly. Quite happy.

Pros

The simplicity of use, no need for training.

Cons

I don't have any cons I can think of. Haven't experienced any issues with the system