Replicon

Billable time tracking and project cost management

Replicon Reviews - Page 2

Helpful administrative tool to control projects

First of All, excellent customer service via email or by phone, reliable reports, easy to use, allowed me to break the project by phases and each phase by tasks for more detail control of budgeted hours.

Pros

User friendly, easy to enter data, customize reports, unlimited projects.

Cons

Missing charts for a fast visual impact.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you find Replicon's solution well equipped and user-friendly to handle the modern workforce. Our solution and team of professionals is dedicated to providing our clients with only the best there is to offer. Replicon's dashboard feature does allow you to share custom graphical representations of your company's data with other decision-makers...

Great Time Recording for any size business

great business to work with

Pros

A great time recording tool for any size business, scaled up as the business grows. Support team are always quick to respond and helpful. I'm currently using the tool for time sheets for a salon team so it is affordable and effective and makes payroll & time off requests so much easier to administer and track.

Cons

Take a while to get used to the software especially on tasks that you do not do weekly ie onboarding new employees and setting up so I sometimes have a few tweaks needed by the support team which is never an issue and always quick to resolve.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We take pride in providing outstanding service to each and every client, and we are overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. Thanks for the proverbial pat on the back! We look forward to delivering more consistently great experiences your way.

Unless one invents a better, more economical time management software, I'm sticking with Replicon!

We have hourly employees who have to track their hours for payroll; We sometimes do civic engagement and have to track lobbying hours; Time off - sick leave, vacation, PTO, bereavement, just to name a few; this software provides a very simple platform for the users to enter all of this information, and for the administrator to extract whatever information they need, whether it's for reports, or just tracking hours or time-off data. And the support team is the "icing on the cake"! Whenever you have a problem, the Replicon support team is available to help you. I really like how they support you to go through the steps on your own instead of taking over and doing it for you.

Pros

This software is very user friendly, it provides all we currently need, and the cost is manageable.

Cons

I like this product and I haven't found anything that I can say I like least about it.

Replicon at Jewish Family & Children's Service

My experience has been absolutely positive. We used Replicon for time tracking until we went with ADP. We continue to use it for expenses. The reports are simple can be imported and exported into other software with ease.

Pros

The software is intuitive and user friendly.

Cons

There should be a report that has the integrity to determine user log in and usage so renewing licenses can be accurate for the amount of staff.

Best solution to our time keeping problem

Pros

We were a small company that almost overnight more than doubled in size. It was so hard finding something to transition into. Replicon, since day one has been so easy to use!!! The entire process, from picking the software, asking questions before our purchase all the way to the day we went live with it. SO EASY!!! I can print reports anytime and I have not had ANY incorrect time entries!! The employees have found it really easy to use.

Cons

I Hate that my reports have different margins for some pages. It looks sloppy. I have emailed help desk to try and fix but they said they cant.

Thank you for giving us a shot, and even more so for leaving us this great review! We are thrilled to hear that we hit the mark for you. It makes our day to hear that you have found Replicon's solution efficient and reliable, as we intended. Your feedback only helps us get better - so please feel free to contact us at any time to see how we can address your reporting issues.

Easily record my time and request time off

Replicon is much better than the manual timesheets we used to have to fill out forever ago. It makes it easier for managers to approve their employee's time.

Pros

Replicon makes it easy to record my time daily and automatically enters holidays and my approved time off on my timesheet If I need to look back at past timesheets, or re-open an old sheet it is easy and user friendly with just a click. All the information you need is easy to find on either the Timesheet or Time Off tabs. I can quickly see my Vacation and Sick time balances. I like that when time is approved I receive an email and don't have to go back to the software to check.

Cons

The drop down's where you select the Program/Project to post time to is a little daunting at first, however I think it is more how our particular company set this up than it is an actual issue with the software's functionality.

Timesheet review

Overall experience has been very good. I've used Replicon at two difference companies and it fit both companies requirements.

Pros

Ability for users to submit time against multiple projects and labor categories. Also ability for user to track Paid Time off through the year. Technical support is very good. Typically always get through on my first call and there is no wait time.

Cons

Reporting capability is a bit confusing but this could be due to our use of a new version and reports are different.

Thank you so much for leaving this review, and even more for giving us a shot. It makes us happy to know that providing our clients with the most efficient timekeeping and project services we can offer is paying off! However, we're sorry to hear that your experience with the reports fell short of expectations. We want to make this right. Please refer to the link below, or alternatively, please don't hesitate to contact us: https://www.replicon.com/help/choosing-a-report/

Great tool for a growing Company

Pros

It's easy to use. We are able to customize our employee information, run reports and then analyze for our internal use.

Cons

The only thing I would like to add is the ability to be able to attach a document onto the comment box on the Booking Approvals. Besides that, we love all the features.

It's a great choice in a competitive landscape

This was a program that was first implemented to be used by our human resources employees as well as our internal staff and contractors to keep track of hours and time off all in one place. The solution has been really good at being able to lookup information based on the status of employees, and where the approval process stands if an employee is waiting for a response back from their HR counterparts. The process of training and new employees to understand it was very easy and I would recommend to anyone.

Pros

What I really found most attractive about Replicon is that the interface is very simplified for both managers and employees tracking their time sheets, as well as payroll managers going in to manage and track information inside the portal. The interface being quite simple and easy to navigate is one of the things that makes it stands out to me, for the type of solutions our team wants to get out of it.

Cons

While customer service can be good sometimes with responding to inquiries, getting a complete and accurate response can be hard to see in a response at times when we can't find the answers online.

Thank you for giving us a shot, and once more for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. Ease of use is one of the founding pillars of Replicon, and we are thrilled to know that we hit the mark. When we hear positive feedback like yours, it only inspires us to work harder. We're sorry to hear that your experience regarding complete and accurate responses from our end did not match your expectations. This is not typical of our customer service, and we assure you we can do better. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time for further assistance. Thank you once again for your valuable business.

Replicon Review

Pros

Replicon is exactly what it needs to be. It's a simple and easy to use web based timesheet, expense and time off tracker. Nothing glamorous here just simple and effective. One of the features that I personally love is the ability to see and track other people's time off within your organization. It has helped on more than one occasion when trying to plan meetings or coordinate schedules with multiple people who may or may not be out of the office.

Cons

One small aspect that could use some improvement is in user's personal setting and in particular notification settings. As of right now there doesn't appear to be any way for a user to be able to set or adjust their notification settings. It's a small complaint in the grand scheme of things and definitely not a deterrent from using Replicon as a timesheet solution.

Replicon is a Nimble, Accurate, and Powerful Time-Tracking Software

Pros

Replicon is a user-friendly, time-tracking platform that is nimble, accurate, and powerful. Replicon's clean interface and intuitive hierarchy renders time-tracking tasks manageable for small companies, where HR is one of many functions under a sole manager. PrepMatters has found Replicon especially helpful in tracking accruals for paid sick leave of part-time employees. We're happy to give Replicon a shout-out!

Cons

It took us longer to get set up than we had planned, but after setup and training, we've been good to go.

Thank you so much for your recommendation, and taking the time to leave this amazing review! We are thrilled to hear that you find our software innovative and hassle-free. Thank you for recognizing our efforts! Our intention is to create a quality, efficient, and easy-to-use solution for our clients. We promise to continue to ensure the best service moving forward.

Great Product

We have solved our time management problem.

Pros

Replicon allowed us to bemore efficient and accurate.

Cons

At this time we haven't had any problems using Replicon.

We are so grateful that you took the time to leave a review. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, and it sounds like we hit the mark with you. We look forward to continuing to provide you with the same quality of service that you have always enjoyed.

Replicon for the win!

I used to track employee time off and vacation on excel. Now that we use Replicon this process of tracking employees time off and vacation is done automatically! The ease that employees have to be able to view their time on an app or their computer is such a benefit, to them and to me as a manager! If we ever have an issue with something not flowing like it should, we get on chat and they are so quick to help and the problems get resolved!

Pros

Very easy to use. If there is ever an issue, I jump on chat and get help right away! I love the use of the app and the website.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about this software.

Thank you very much for your kind words. We're absolutely thrilled to hear about your positive experience with us. We take great pride in knowing our customers are happy with our solution. Rest assured that we plan on continuing to deliver the same great service you've become accustomed to.

Office Manager / Admin

Exceptional quick assistance

Pros

Support help and training provided and really great service

Cons

Too many different reports - I only use this program for vacation time

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. Hearing that you experienced ease of use with our solution and great support from our dedicated team is the best thing we could hope for, as "hassle-free" is one of the founding pillars of Replicon. We're sorry to hear that you find our reports confusing. However, we have a convenient feature that allows you to schedule automatically generated reports directly into your inbox at regular intervals. Please feel free to contact us for further assistance, or learn more at this link: https://www.replicon.com/help/scheduling-a-report-to-be-emailed-regularly/

It's basically what you need

No solution was implemented on the company before, this one is easy to use and set up. No complications

Pros

What I like the most about this software is how simple it is to punch in, punch out and go to break. Simplicity of use to even book vacations and paid time off Customer support actually supports you, via chat!

Cons

You can punch in through mobile phone, employees could abuse this.

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. We work hard to meet high expectations like yours, and we're thrilled to hear that you find our solution user friendly and easy to use. And good news: Replicon does offer the feature to restrict users from using their mobile devices to log in outside of the workplace. For further assistance, please check out the link below: https://www.replicon.com/help/setting-up-ip-filtering/ Alternatively, you may contact our Support Team @ 650-286-9200. Thanks again for your business.

Modern user friendly time tracking

This is a very well executed time sheet tracking system. I'm not sure if there is a mobile solution- but that would be equally helpful. Two functionalities that wold make this into a full service portfolio management resource tool are: 1. The ability to perform scenario analysis: given different project durations and starts, what is the overall demand forecast? If postpone a project, if we shorten...

Pros

Easy to use, easy to add tasks, UI is pleasant. Able to be part of an org's SSO. Easy to manager users, tasks, etc.

Cons

Unable to perform scenario analysis. Another functionality that doesn't exist is the ability to easily convert demand forecasts based on project deliverables to months.

Replicon

The support system is great, the team will go above and beyond to help you and ensure your needs are taken care of, the ease of use, made this partnership a no brainier for us.

Pros

The ease of use, the system is superb in the way it allows our employees to clock in and out from the fields, the different activities, departments are a great help for our business that has many areas in which we separate our labor. It is of simple use and we love that the app can be downloaded into mobile phones and tablets for our team to carry with them into the different areas of our work.

Cons

the reporting is not as detail as we would like it, meaning, it does have many reports and they will customize whatever you need, is just the having to go through support to have them do that for you, but Support system is Amazing.

Great Product

This product provides an excellent flexible time tracking solution. If support is needed even for minor issues they are quick to respond and follow through with delivering a solution in a timely fashion. The solutions they provide are great.

Pros

This software is easy to use. There are lots of options that can be customized as needed.

Cons

Since we are located in Saskatchewan and our time does not change for daylight savings time some our the time dependent processes got messed up when their servers changed times. The support team was quick to fix the issue once it was identified.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this thoughtful review. We're thrilled to learn that you found our product configurable and easy to use. We take pride in providing outstanding service to all our clients, and plan on continuing to provide you with the same high quality service you've come to expect.

Replicon Review

We have had an excellent experience with Replicon and the utilization of this software has dramatically improved our Project Management capabilities and streamlined project financial tracking.

Pros

Once we used the software enough, it provided the means to accurately manage our project financials.

Cons

It would be beneficial for Replicon to offer one-on-one training on customizable forms. There are alot of forms provided and many more available. Helping clients understand how these forms can be modified to suite their needs would be beneficial. Our experience has been that then online help offered is generic and it is difficult to learn on your own.

Replicon has totally transformed the way we track our employee time in order to invoice customers!

Saves me a ton of time every month with the benefit of being about to run summary reports at any time for any reason.

Pros

It was super easy to implement and all staff, regardless of computer skills, we quickly able to begin using the software. The summary reports run each month make billing fast and efficient. And the ability to obtain a quick summary of hours and expenses for any project, at any time, for any duration was something we were never able to do before. When our Clients ask for an update, we can quickly provide them with a professional looking summary report.

Cons

Honestly...I know we are using only a fraction of what this software is capable of. I wish there was an easier way to determine what other tools may be helpful to us and to quickly learn how to implement them.

Robust yet flexible

With the ability to add custom fields and subsequently sort and report on any of these fields this tool is outstanding.

Pros

Ability to makes changes pertinent to our business model, even if said models evolve quickly. Using estimated hours/estimated costs for project management, customer billing and budget-based execution is something not found in some of the competing products.

Cons

Reporting engine is pretty robust as well, but would significantly benefit from greater control, categorization and scheduling. Although this is not a payroll system replacement, a few additions in this direction would be beneficial. The ability to calculate and categorize premium time (OT, Comp, Credit earned etc.) would benefit institutions that book these entities differently to offset future clearance.

Easy to use. User Friendly. Great Support. Makes payroll very fast and accurate.

As I've said before the best thing about this product is that it saves payroll a huge amount of time, which for a business could mean many things, from becoming paperless to saving general costs across the business.

Pros

The best things about this product is that time sheets are processed by the individuals and once approved we in payroll can run a report to download the information we need. From there we can import the data into our payroll software in very fast and accurate manner. Doesn't take long at all compared to the old days where we'd have piles of paper time sheets, and we'd have to manually input them. Now the individual spends a min a week filling in their time sheet online.

Cons

There really isn't many cons. All I'd say is that every business is different and it could take up to a year to have it doing exactly what you need. From permissions to how it extracts to your payroll. Once you have it how you want it you won't look back.

HR Generalist

Pros

I like that the feature is easy to navigate, whether the user is an employee, supervisor, or administrator. As an administrator, the "proxy' feature is invaluable because I can see what the employee sees as I try to troubleshoot the situation. I also like that all the various time off accruals can be viewed easily on one page. I also like that there is an app that goes with the system.

Cons

While I think Replicon has a responsive and knowledgeable support team, it can be frustrating receiving 3-5 calls about the same ticket - even after the ticket was marked resolved. While I appreciate Replicon's willingness to assist customers, it would be better if the representatives checked to see whether the ticket was still open before reaching out.

We've been a Replicon customer for 10+ years and have had a great experience.

Having all of our data in one place--budgeted project hours, actual project hours and scheduled project hours allow us to quickly see how our business is doing. Automated reporting is a big time saver. Using the Project Mgmt tool allows us to forecast staffing availability and identify any future issues.

Pros

We love having our timesheet and project management data all in one place. Replicon's reporting features are extremely robust and we take full advantage of their scheduled email reports feature. The UI is also easy to use. Their helpdesk is also very responsive.

Cons

If there was additional project management features (ie. ability to track project timelines, similar to MS Project) that would be really helpful. There is the ability to integrate, however, it'd be nice if that was an offering in the tool.

It is fairly easy to enter time, a little more challenging to PTO ahead of time.

I used it for timekeeping, which also ensures I get paid. It is used by my company.

Pros

It allows you to enter by the hour, as opposed to by time in and out, which is preferable for time entry. Replicon also allows you to run reports for forecasting, such as how much leave one will have in the future. This is very useful for planning vacation, even if the interface for this feature is a bit clunky.

Cons

The biggest pain point for this application is entering PTO for the future for approval, given that you currently don't have enough hours. Sometimes, it throws an error and won't let you input your time off. A workaround is just to input time directly to your time sheet (given it is in the same pay period). Though, this will bypass the approval process, which managers may not like. Interface could also be updated. I've only used it on mobile once, it was ok but not the easiest to use on the phone.