Replicon Logo

Replicon

Billable time tracking and project cost management

Replicon Reviews - Page 4

anil d.

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Replicon is give simple way to account workhours and project taggings

Pros

We uses Replicon for maintaining Work hours to submit bill to client. It really helps to define holidays so when a employee enters time accidentally he will not be allowed to enter hours for holiday. Project taggings are really made easy with Replicon tool. It allows to unlock timesheets by employee by his own to correct time.Overall UI is performance is good.

Cons

one major missing this I can say is synchronization of hours. Sometime it happens after entering time hours few days data will not be reflected in reports. Sometime I saw situations PMO used to ask to submit timesheets even after submitted 1 day prior actual day.

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We are glad to hear that you feel our solution is flexible and easy to use. We're sorry to hear that you faced some difficulty with time synchronization. We take pride in Replicon's robust solution, and we would love the opportunity to fix any issues. Please don't hesitate to contact our Support Team for further assistance.

Vicki M.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Full featured timesheet program

We needed a DCA compliant timesheet reporting system that would allow us to develop custom reports while still providing ease of use for daily timesheet entry. Replicon fit the bill. Tying the log in to Google accounts made it even more user friendly. Great application!

Pros

Visual display of timesheets is very uncluttered and easy to read. I appreciate the ability to create, save and set up automatic deliveries of reports. Very intuitive and fast reliable performance.

Cons

Report creation is not hard once you get the hang of it, but it takes a little messing around the first time you attempt to create a custom report. Once done, however, it is very useful.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

We love Replicon!

Modern day time keeping in the 21st century, no more time clocks and log ins!

Pros

I sue both the log in and mobile versions. It is easy to keep time, request time off and even upload receipts for reimbursements.

Cons

The mobile and web versions are a little different.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. Please note that the mobile version has a simpler interface with different functionalities compared to the comprehensive web version for ease of use. We are thrilled to hear that you find Replicon well equipped to handle the modern workforce (as intended!). We look forward to continuing to provide you with the best service available on the market.

GT

Gunda T.

Program Development, 11-50 employees

Replicon Review

After getting into it it is easy and nice to handle, but if someone does not know where to find new settings it can be frustrating.

Pros

Handling Time Off and proof of achievements for our Clients/ Projects and employee evaluation

Cons

Setting up new administration details such as comments mandatory/ validation rules in timesheet not clear. Start Schedule Type - how to set up the start date if not at the beginning of the week.

TE

Tracie E.

Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees

Excellent System

My personal experience with Replicon is a good one, as listed in all of the cons above.

Pros

Ease of use on within the software. Completing timesheets, setting up new projects, setting up new Clients, being able to access colleagues accounts to rectify problems or complete information, running relevant reports, etc, etc.

Cons

When creating / running reports the data is exported in strange way, in that pivot tables cannot be created in excel with the given data as there are missing lines in the information.

Thank you for the review! We are thrilled to hear that you find our solution robust and easy to use. We are sorry, however, that your experience regarding data export for reports did not meet expectations. Please feel free to reach out to our support team so we can make this right.

Aina R.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Replicon feedback

Pros

It really helps our project to track staff timesheet. It is much better than using manual ones. It is also great to be able to retrieve historical data. Being able to run report by project and activity is also very helpful.

Cons

I just don't like that the reporting is limited. It would have been helpful to also be able to run report returning number of days instead of hours. Also, as a wishlist , it will be great to be able to export the Payroll page. We are able to filter and search at the Payroll page but it would be great to be able to export what you see there instead of going to the report again.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are glad to know that you find our solution resourceful. It's also important that you feel comfortable sharing good or bad feedback with us, and we're sorry to hear that your experience with the reports fell short of your expectations. Please don't hesitate to contact us at any time for further assistance!

Brad N.

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

Replicon makes it easy to log time against multiple projects

Overall, I feel Replicon is a great piece of time tracking software. It's simple to use and has some helpful functionality that I wasn't expecting, like the PTO projections. I definitely would recommend giving it a try.

Pros

Replicon is easy to use from an employee standpoint. All I have to do is search for my project that I need to record time for, and then enter it in each day of the week. I love that the projects stay on my time sheet so I don't have to look for them again week after week, and I can remove them when I don't need them for that week. Also, I can add comments to each entry so if I need to explain what was worked on, I can make things clearer. I also love the PTO projections, as I can see how much PTO I will have accumulated and will have left, all while scheduling my time off.

Cons

I can't say anything bad about it. I think Replicon has done everything it's supposed to do. There have been a few times when I've had to reach out to an administrator to add a new project so I can log time to it, but from what I can tell, that's pretty easy, as the turn around time is quite short for those requests. Maybe a new feature could be to let employees submit those requests within the system?

KH

KIM H.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

AWESOME

WE LOVE REPLICON - IT HAS MADE TRACKING OUR EMPLOYEES HOURS AND PT SO MUCH EASIER AND HAS BEEN A REAL TIME SAVER FOR MANAGEMENT!

Pros

EXTREMELY EASY FOR EMPLOYEES TO CLOCK IN AND OUT, REQUEST PTO AND TRACK REMAINING TIME OFF.

Cons

THE REPORTS ARE AWESOME ONCE THEY ARE CUSTOMIZED AND SET UP BUT THAT WAS A LITTLE DIFFICULT

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review. We're thrilled to learn that your employees found us user-friendly and effective - as intended! Your thoughtful feedback reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. We look forward to continuing to provide you with the same quality of service that you have come to expect.

AB

Anne B.

Executive Office, 11-50 employees

Replicon - Easy and efficent

The layout and straightforwardness of the system are great and easy to use. Setting up the system didn't take long. I find that the Customer Service and Support team are the greatest asset to Replicon - they're very approachable, diligent and I wouldn't hesitate to say they're the best I've dealt with.

Pros

I like the layout for both the user and administrator. The reports are easy to tailor to my needs and I find that overall it's a very simple system.

Cons

You've to sign up to watch the demos and I couldn't see "How to" any for new users.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this thoughtful review! We are delighted to hear that Replicon's solution has been as user-friendly and reliable as we intended. Everyone at Replicon has worked hard to design a robust and flexible reporting feature that provides 100% customer satisfaction, and we're thrilled that our efforts resonated with you. Watching our demos is a simple process - please feel free to reach out to our support team so we can help you out!

BM

Brenda M.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Easy and Convenient

We have now been with Replicon for 3 years, and so far we like everything about it.

Pros

What works best for us is that we have location in a different state so this app helps with tracking our employees times and locations when they punch in. I am able to see exactly where they are located when they punch in which gives us a peace of mind. This program is also so easy to use we love it.

Cons

Once in a while it glitches, our employees complain that they punch in and it says it didn't take so they try again then it shows a error since it actually did take the first punch.

FC

Fernando C.

Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees

Simple and powerful tool to enhance your business

Pros

Ease of use for team members. Customization of reports. Stability and reliability. Automatic KPIs.

Cons

Export feature is too messy: it should allow to make exports in xslx format, without inserting blanks everywhere and placing all the project data in the same row. Multiple edit of tasks is not enabled, particularly to make massive edit of dates.

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. We are happy to hear that Replicon's solution has been as user-friendly and reliable as we intended. We regret to know that you faced difficulty with the export feature. We assure you that our export feature is extremely flexible. We request you to please reach out to our Support Team to discuss the matter further with you and see how we can make things good.

AB

Alan B.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

Easy to Use, Cloud-based, Time & Attendance software

We needed an affordable Time & Attendance system that was cloud-based.

Pros

Replicon is extremely easy to use. It is intuitive. Has all the features you would need or want (and then some).

Cons

Requires complex passwords (unless the Administrator overrides this feature)

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review. We are so glad to know that we were able to meet your requirements. Hearing that you experienced ease of use with our solution is the best thing we could hope for, as "hassle-free" is one of the founding pillars of Replicon. We will work hard to ensure you enjoy the same quality of service you always have.

RM

Ronnie M.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Moving to Replicon was a great decision

Replicon is recognized as an authorized/certified time-tracking system for Federal contracts, which is important for us

Pros

Easy access from anywhere, helpful e-mail reminders, excellent reporting capability

Cons

Replicon is so capable, with so many features, that it is sometimes difficult to figure out how to do something--fortunately customer support is very accessible and helpful

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Replicon has been outstanding! A one-stop shop for all of our time off and time attend needs!

A much more organized time keeping and time off program! Everything is wonderful! We came from an in-house creation that was very unorganized so Replicon greatly improved our process.

Pros

The ease of use is wonderful! It's nice to have time keeping and time off in one program. The customer service is OUTSTANDING! I will receive a phone call within a few hours after I've submitted a ticket! It's nice to have a customer service that calls rather than just emailing to help you with your problems! They always make sure to explain the solution to my issues so that I know how to correct it myself in the future!

Cons

Having to wait on other users to vote on my ideas/suggestions. Usually my suggestions are very important to the functionality of our Replicon use and having to wait for the community to agree/vote on my idea(s) can take a long time which delays the ideas from actually being put in place.

CC

Cecilia C.

Maritime, 1-10 employees

Replicon

Speaking in relation to work, Replicon has been a before and after in our company. Everything is easier to develop, control, monitor, invoice, since we use this program. The work is more organized, the workers are more organized and the Company is more organized. It has been a great discovery for us and we have been working with Replicon for years.

Pros

It is incredible helpful for our Organization, to know exactly about the work done every day, every hour, by every employee, in each project. It helps to control the performance of the Company.

Cons

No comments. Everything is perfect with the System we are using.

JK

John K.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Replicon Customer Support

Pros

Replicon provides consistently excellent customer support. The software includes many intuitive features for finding and reporting the analysis we need for time sheets and expenses. We have also integrated to pull data into SQL for further analysis and dashboards.

Cons

I have not encountered any negative aspects.

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. It is only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. We assure you that we will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

AY

Aleksandra Y.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Feedback Replicon

We are pleased with using this system as it helps our internal processes tracking employees working time, leave schedule, etc.

Pros

It is a user-friendly platform with a lot of functionalities.

Cons

Sometimes there are specific requests on our end which are not designed for our needs, but as a whole totally works for us.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We are grateful for your kind words. Our solution and team of professionals is dedicated to providing our clients with only the best there is to offer, and we aim to continue providing you with the best experience possible.

MV

Malvin V.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Robust and Flexible System

Great customer service, very professional, and very knowledgeable staff.

Pros

Like my review title states, Replicon is a very robust and flexible system that can cater to a company's need whether you have office/field staff, full time/part time staff, and anything in between. Being able to customize the system for different use cases and for different types of employees is great. The ability to create custom reports is powerful for data nerds like me.

Cons

It does have some limitations in some very unique case uses, a bit pricey, and requires a yearly saas model. But overall I have no complaints.

MA

Muhammad Abuzar G.

with the use of Replicon software, management can control the work discipline better,

I can manage my work better with the help of replicon, its a very useful and outclass software, I am very thankful for the Replicon team and support.

Pros

Even the Replicon is easiest for the employee, to manage his working hours with capacity of work and keep the track record of his previous work done, I am very thank glad to use the replicon, very useful for me.

Cons

all the feature are almost very useful and could not find any least feature. very useful to manage the expense and time sheet on monthly basis and can compare the monthly record with the previous one.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Simplified version to track time

Pros

Can customize this software, helps you track vacation. This software can be a game changer for firms looking to track accurate time for the employees

Cons

Maybe they could have a bit more graphics updated

Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to know that you feel our software is innovative and hassle-free. We also appreciate your feedback on using more graphics - Replicon is always working hard to meet client expectations. Replicon's beta dashboard feature does allow you to share custom graphical representations of your company's data with other decision-makers in your organization. Check out the links below for further reference: https://www.replicon.com/help/creating-or-editing-a-dashboard-chart/ https://www.replicon.com/help/using-dashboards-video/

VT

Vincent T.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Replicon a great software for job costing of multiple jobs.

Transparency of time spent on individual jobs and overall capturing of job costing.

Pros

The software was easy to install and our staff was able to access the features with ease. There is now a transparency with our job costing for each job so that we can see our individual job profitability. Also, we are in the process of integration of the software with QuickBooks which will make the system more valuable to our company and safe hours of time in our process.

Cons

Overall I do not have any negative comments nor any potential areas that would benefit from software improvements.

We are so grateful that you took the time to leave a review, and thrilled to read your kind words! The fact that our solution has been able to support your organization fills us with pride - and ready to work even harder for our amazing customers. Rest assured we will continue to provide the best service we can offer down the road.

Brijesh S.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Reliable Time Tracking Software

Pros

Easy web and UI interface and as a user you can navigate through easily. Apart from time sheet tracking, it also enables expense management, expense tracking and resource scheduling. It is easy to manage and allocate projects to employees and administration features and access ensures smooth functionality and troubleshooting if required.

Cons

The reporting mechanism could be improved. But, as an end user and employees, the tool is as effective as it can be.

We really appreciate the time you took to leave such a thoughtful review! We are thrilled to know that you are satisfied with our solution. Replicon's highest priority is quality customer experience and satisfaction, and your review only reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for letting us know about the limitations regarding reporting functionality. Your feedback helps us get better. Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further assistance.

RA

Rajiv A.

Design, 11-50 employees

Replicon timesheet systemwidem

Brilliant

Pros

This is a very user friendly software and we use Timesheets and Time Off modules

Cons

Nothing really but it is slightly expensive

Thank you very much for sharing this review! Hearing that you experienced ease of use with our solution is the best thing we could hope for - it is something we have worked hard on and we are thrilled our efforts resonated with you. We also appreciate your feedback on pricing - Replicon prides itself in making the highest quality workforce management software accessible to everyone at various price points, and will keep this in mind.

GW

Greg W.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Stable and reliable, does what we need

The only issue I have is the constant e-mails and phone calls to renew two months before the renewal deadline. We like to wait until just before the renewal so that we can get an accurate license count. We tell Replicon that every time they call, but the calls just keep coming.

Pros

Time sheet and expense tracking are fundamental to our business needs. Replicon performs these tasks well

Cons

Occasional bugs encountered (e.g., can't resubmit an expense report, somebody else has to go in and force the submit).

RY

Randy Y.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Decision Replicon

Very professional and accommodating, our issues and concerns were properly document and addressed. I found the team "listened to hear, not listened to reply". This was a refreshing change from the typical sales cycle

Pros

Replicon provided a complete package to better manage our backend activities that directly affect our forward facing deliverables to the customer

Cons

Little to early to tell yet, we need time to shake out the implementation