Replicon Logo

Replicon

Billable time tracking and project cost management

Replicon Reviews - Page 5

Decision Replicon

Very professional and accommodating, our issues and concerns were properly document and addressed. I found the team "listened to hear, not listened to reply". This was a refreshing change from the typical sales cycle

Pros

Replicon provided a complete package to better manage our backend activities that directly affect our forward facing deliverables to the customer

Cons

Little to early to tell yet, we need time to shake out the implementation

Replicon Review

Very good. Customer service is very helpful and knowledgeable.

Pros

User Friendly, easy to track employee time and expenses.

Cons

Formatting reports is a bit difficult and I usually have to call for assistance.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review. We take pride in providing outstanding customer service to each and every client. We're pleased to hear that you find Replicon's solution user friendly and flexible. It is something we have worked hard on and we are pleased our efforts resonated with you. Thank you once again for your business.

Good Value for the money

Pros

Ease of use and the availability of features that we required.

Cons

Additional user modification of some reports would be beneficial.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear that Replicon's solution has been as user-friendly as we intended. At Replicon, we strive to deliver the best customer experience possible, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that. We designed Replicon's reports to be both robust and flexible. Please feel free to contact us if you wish to customize the reports.

1010 Data Review

Overall, our experience has been excellent. Specifically, customer support has been great. Any questions i've had during implementation or when creating reports, facing issues have been quickly resolved and answered. Excellent job

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use. Perfect software for us to manage the time reporting for our Customer Solutions departments.

Cons

Would be great if it had a few more features, deeper dashboard functionality for example, but otherwise there isn't much not to like.

We really appreciate the time you took to leave such a thoughtful review! We take great pride in knowing our customers are happy with our solution. We're happy to hear that you find our solution flexible, robust, and user-friendly. Replicon was designed with a powerful reporting engine, so we'd love to hear some of your input. Feedback from valued customers such as yourself only helps us improve.

After almost 2 years...

I've been the main contact between my company and Replicon. The support was very good and I always had good communication about your product.

Pros

I like that it's Cloud based and that we can work easily with your support to fix and improved problems. The installation was very light as we are using iPads as Cloud Clocks and some users are using their smartphones.

Cons

Testing new features is difficult as for the moment, we could not test other features on the same platform. During the test we asked for, a duplicate of the working platform was created, but it was useless, because users could not be connected to the 2 platforms at once.

Time to Forget about Time Management to Focus Elsewhere

Overall, I am very impressed with Replicon. Their customer support is top notch, and their product is excellent. It has allowed us to forget about the complexities around time management.

Pros

Replicon is a fantastic application for tracking time, and time off for our firm. Their flexible interface allows us to have separate time/project structures for each department. Some departments require simply entering time to 1 or 2 categories, while others require hundreds. This product flexes to fit all groups.

Cons

In a recent update, they changed the way time is entered. Change is great, but some of the features required historical entries to be entered differently. Long story short, the implementation team didn't figure things out, and the cutover to the 'new' interface didn't go as smoothly as I would have liked.

Great software, great customer care services, great communication.

Awesome reports and everything is at the tip of your fingers.

Pros

It provides various reports and gives access to data in a very intuitive manner. Easy to explore and to use, with several useful features

Cons

There's nothing that I don't like, maybe the small times that it's under review, but this is normal for any software, they announce it like a week before and it doesn't last more than a few hours - it doesn't affect the work of our company.

The best time management available today. Probably for the last 5 years...

It did everything we needed and then some. If we didn't move to SAP, it would still be our solution.

Pros

It's intuitive, easy to use, and you can pretty much adapt it to any workflow. They also have easy to configure features. The setup and service people make you go, wow.

Cons

The cost, but the value is there. Really I saw very few shortcomings in the software, it did everything we needed and then some.

Thank you for your feedback Steven. Glad to be working with you!

I love Replicon, it has made our business more efficient.

Efficiency, accuracy, information

Pros

The customer support is unparalleled. I know when I have an issue, I will get help within a day and always solves my issues.

Cons

I have not experienced something that I like least. I wish I could do mass cleanup with ease but I am sure I just do not know the full functionality of the program.

Thank you Adriana for the great feedback. Glad to learn about your experience with Replicon. Regarding Mass clean up, we will get in touch with you.

Lots of Features, Great Support, Sort of Buggy

Set up and support team are lovely. Super responsive. Understand issues quickly. Pleasant to work with. And most importantly solve problems fast.

Pros

It has a lot of features and is very flexible for different types of business who track hours

Cons

The project orientation is cumbersome. We are client based and not project based so having to convert all of our clients into projects is tricky. Also, the expense tracking does not fully integrate.

Replicon is Highly Recommended

We have been a customer of Replicon for nine years. We do not see ourselves going anywhere else at this time.

Pros

The feature I like best is how many levels are available for time keeping. Our company's timekeeping can be as specific as we want.

Cons

There were issues with implementation when we switched to an updated version within Replicon, but as a software company, we understand how this happens.

Nice Software and awesome user suport

Give the support staff from Replicon-Support a cookie. He helped me with my issues very fast and super nice. Thanks a lot.

Pros

Easy to use, logical, self explaining and the user support really helps. Availability is also great (software & support)

Cons

The change for the topic "Time Off Types" costs more time now. Because you have to select, add and save. Repeat with all further steps. Also no possibility to set a Deputy in a easy way.

Customer Service

Pros

It is easy to navigate. New employee can navigate with out traning.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to fins a report that we are looking for but the customer service is always there to help us.

Thank you so much for your kind review! Hearing that your organization found our solution easy and user-friendly lets us know when we hit the mark. We're sorry to hear that you find some aspects of reporting a little confusing, however. Replicon offers a number of default reports that you can run to view and understand data related to each role. You can also create new reports. Check out the link below for further assistance: https://www.replicon.com/help/choosing-a-report/

Replicon - strengths and challenges

Customer service is timely and comprehensive. My account managers responsive and helpful. Would like to have more virtual training options for new employees and virtual refreshing training options.

Pros

It's easy for my full-time users to use.

Cons

Does not automatically upload to each of my staff's Outlook calendar. Haven't been able to integrate with our payroll provider Paychex. Not as easy for my on-call staff to use.

An Integral Part of Our Business

Replicon has been a welcome addition to our tool box. In addition to streamlining time and expense management, the report features facilitate easy analysis and reporting.

Pros

Provides a powerful solution to manage core business functions.

Cons

The time reporting and expense reporting need better integration. Would be very helpful if functionality were the same for both modules.

Replicon is easy to use for tracking time, expenses and project costs.

we track time, expenses and create invoices for our clients.

Pros

I like the simplicity of how it all works. I like that I can easily on board a new hire and the training is not hours and hours. I like that I can pull reports from all of our locations to create invoices and track hours.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like. If I have an issue I've always been able to speak to a representative to get an answer.

Replicon Feedback

Cost and Time alignment

Pros

Simplicity and Ease of Access, Expense system is very user friendly

Cons

Customization is limited in relation to specific needs

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are glad to know that you find our solution user friendly. We appreciate you bringing the limitations you faced regarding customization to our attention. We hear you, and plan to use the feedback to improve our services and eliminate any inconveniences moving forward.

Great Time reporting tool

Pros

I love the simplicity in using replicon to enter time sheets at my company. The interface make it very intuitive to start using the software for time management and various segments to record under different projects which included holidays and PTO management are great.

Cons

I have not come across any cons with using this software so far.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your Replicon experience with us. We are thrilled to hear that we hit the mark for you. We love providing great solutions and service to awesome clients like you.

Excellent Tracking for individualized Tasks

We have used Replicon for several years and it is capable of tracking all our time spent in an excellent manner.

Pros

Very easy to use once set up. The software can be tailored to provide very simple or very complex tracking of the amount of time spent on specific projects.

Cons

Some of the report features are a bit difficult to navigate and it does take some effort to structure the data if you desire complex tracking features.

Full transparency into our timekeeping

Outstanding customer service. They greatly exceed our expectations. When there is a problem, they fix it right away. When we have a suggestion, they frequently implement them. Wish all companies were run this way.

Pros

I love that this software can be set up to accrue time off for employees who can see exactly how much leave they have at any given time.

Cons

Setting up new users has a lot of steps and it's easy to miss one.

Replicon has allowed my small business to stop focusing on tracking employees

Pros

Replicon employee's are very involved, and knowledgeable. Setting up the account was very simple, and still to this day any question that may come up there is a team member available to help me.

Cons

I have been using this software for multiple years, and do not have any issues with it. The only thing that I could think of is that if you sit on the web page and idle, it will suggest talking to a support rep.

Great software for professional services businesses to capture & bill their time

We moved from a manual timesheet process to Replicon about 8 or 9 years ago. Our month end process is significantly quicker and more accurate as a result of using Replicon.

Pros

Project focus - capture time by customer, project and task Mobile app to easily log time when on a customer site Expense functionality

Cons

Reporting could be better, but is adequate for what we need. Nothing else specifically stands out as not meeting our needs.

Features and Support

Great.

Pros

This is a full featured software with excellent reporting. This software has never lacked a feature that we have needed for our business. The auditing features easily permit review of past transactions as well as monitoring of users' time tracking. Most importantly, users find it easy to use.

Cons

We like the software features, its layout, and the ease of use.

Assessment

Overall experience has been excellent

Pros

Being able to customize reports has been very helpful. Also Customer Support has been awesome in assisting me to troubleshoot.

Cons

I am unable to identify any features that we are dissatisfied with.

We are so grateful that you took the time to leave us this review. At Replicon, we pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service, and are delighted to hear that you find Replicon's reporting feature robust and flexible. We appreciate your business and thanks again for this thoughtful review.

it is a good software with a lot of founctions

it keeps the TIL Balance for staffs

Pros

it can created different time-sheet templates TIL and other leaves entitlement monitoring . Online and phone APP connection

Cons

you have to delete the previous time sheet in the system if there is current changes. it is not easy to use if you are a new user. the Leave Balance Report and the New Policy set up is not very clear. ( Not Straight forward)