All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Replicon

Billable time tracking and project cost management

Replicon Reviews

Replicon Feedback

Cost and Time alignment

Pros

Simplicity and Ease of Access, Expense system is very user friendly

Cons

Customization is limited in relation to specific needs

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are glad to know that you find our solution user friendly. We appreciate you bringing the limitations you faced regarding customization to our attention. We hear you, and plan to use the feedback to improve our services and eliminate any inconveniences moving forward.

Great software, great customer care services, great communication.

Awesome reports and everything is at the tip of your fingers.

Pros

It provides various reports and gives access to data in a very intuitive manner. Easy to explore and to use, with several useful features

Cons

There's nothing that I don't like, maybe the small times that it's under review, but this is normal for any software, they announce it like a week before and it doesn't last more than a few hours - it doesn't affect the work of our company.

The best time management available today. Probably for the last 5 years...

It did everything we needed and then some. If we didn't move to SAP, it would still be our solution.

Pros

It's intuitive, easy to use, and you can pretty much adapt it to any workflow. They also have easy to configure features. The setup and service people make you go, wow.

Cons

The cost, but the value is there. Really I saw very few shortcomings in the software, it did everything we needed and then some.

Thank you for your feedback Steven. Glad to be working with you!

Great Time reporting tool

Pros

I love the simplicity in using replicon to enter time sheets at my company. The interface make it very intuitive to start using the software for time management and various segments to record under different projects which included holidays and PTO management are great.

Cons

I have not come across any cons with using this software so far.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your Replicon experience with us. We are thrilled to hear that we hit the mark for you. We love providing great solutions and service to awesome clients like you.

Assessment

Overall experience has been excellent

Pros

Being able to customize reports has been very helpful. Also Customer Support has been awesome in assisting me to troubleshoot.

Cons

I am unable to identify any features that we are dissatisfied with.

We are so grateful that you took the time to leave us this review. At Replicon, we pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service, and are delighted to hear that you find Replicon's reporting feature robust and flexible. We appreciate your business and thanks again for this thoughtful review.

I love Replicon, it has made our business more efficient.

Efficiency, accuracy, information

Pros

The customer support is unparalleled. I know when I have an issue, I will get help within a day and always solves my issues.

Cons

I have not experienced something that I like least. I wish I could do mass cleanup with ease but I am sure I just do not know the full functionality of the program.

Thank you Adriana for the great feedback. Glad to learn about your experience with Replicon. Regarding Mass clean up, we will get in touch with you.

Simple & Easy

Very good as the company helped with onboarding and maintaining the system. No extra IT help needed.

Pros

It works worldwide across all employees and integrates into our google calendar.

Cons

The phone application is good but could use a beter interface.

Thank you very much for the kind review. We're sorry to hear that your experience with our mobile application did not meet your expectations. However, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention so that we can improve based on your feedback. Your review reaffirms the hard work we put in everyday.

Full transparency into our timekeeping

Outstanding customer service. They greatly exceed our expectations. When there is a problem, they fix it right away. When we have a suggestion, they frequently implement them. Wish all companies were run this way.

Pros

I love that this software can be set up to accrue time off for employees who can see exactly how much leave they have at any given time.

Cons

Setting up new users has a lot of steps and it's easy to miss one.

Features and Support

Great.

Pros

This is a full featured software with excellent reporting. This software has never lacked a feature that we have needed for our business. The auditing features easily permit review of past transactions as well as monitoring of users' time tracking. Most importantly, users find it easy to use.

Cons

We like the software features, its layout, and the ease of use.

Lots of Features, Great Support, Sort of Buggy

Set up and support team are lovely. Super responsive. Understand issues quickly. Pleasant to work with. And most importantly solve problems fast.

Pros

It has a lot of features and is very flexible for different types of business who track hours

Cons

The project orientation is cumbersome. We are client based and not project based so having to convert all of our clients into projects is tricky. Also, the expense tracking does not fully integrate.

software is very useful to keep to working record and help to better your working strength. that's a

this is a very useful software for me to keep tracking record of my previous work plus proper manage to future work.

Pros

Time sheet managing is best experience and highly helpful for the employee to manage his work with the proper manners and also helpful for the upper management to be aware about company employees working strength.

Cons

I don't think there is any least feature, all the features having their own worth, outclass software.

Replicon - strengths and challenges

Customer service is timely and comprehensive. My account managers responsive and helpful. Would like to have more virtual training options for new employees and virtual refreshing training options.

Pros

It's easy for my full-time users to use.

Cons

Does not automatically upload to each of my staff's Outlook calendar. Haven't been able to integrate with our payroll provider Paychex. Not as easy for my on-call staff to use.

Replicon has allowed my small business to stop focusing on tracking employees

Pros

Replicon employee's are very involved, and knowledgeable. Setting up the account was very simple, and still to this day any question that may come up there is a team member available to help me.

Cons

I have been using this software for multiple years, and do not have any issues with it. The only thing that I could think of is that if you sit on the web page and idle, it will suggest talking to a support rep.

Nice Software and awesome user suport

Give the support staff from Replicon-Support a cookie. He helped me with my issues very fast and super nice. Thanks a lot.

Pros

Easy to use, logical, self explaining and the user support really helps. Availability is also great (software & support)

Cons

The change for the topic "Time Off Types" costs more time now. Because you have to select, add and save. Repeat with all further steps. Also no possibility to set a Deputy in a easy way.

Great software for professional services businesses to capture & bill their time

We moved from a manual timesheet process to Replicon about 8 or 9 years ago. Our month end process is significantly quicker and more accurate as a result of using Replicon.

Pros

Project focus - capture time by customer, project and task Mobile app to easily log time when on a customer site Expense functionality

Cons

Reporting could be better, but is adequate for what we need. Nothing else specifically stands out as not meeting our needs.

An Integral Part of Our Business

Replicon has been a welcome addition to our tool box. In addition to streamlining time and expense management, the report features facilitate easy analysis and reporting.

Pros

Provides a powerful solution to manage core business functions.

Cons

The time reporting and expense reporting need better integration. Would be very helpful if functionality were the same for both modules.

Excellent Tracking for individualized Tasks

We have used Replicon for several years and it is capable of tracking all our time spent in an excellent manner.

Pros

Very easy to use once set up. The software can be tailored to provide very simple or very complex tracking of the amount of time spent on specific projects.

Cons

Some of the report features are a bit difficult to navigate and it does take some effort to structure the data if you desire complex tracking features.

Replicon is easy to use for tracking time, expenses and project costs.

we track time, expenses and create invoices for our clients.

Pros

I like the simplicity of how it all works. I like that I can easily on board a new hire and the training is not hours and hours. I like that I can pull reports from all of our locations to create invoices and track hours.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like. If I have an issue I've always been able to speak to a representative to get an answer.

A Robust, Customizable Platform with a Learning Curve

Overall I like the combination of features and customization within the platform. It has supported our complex time tracking needs, albeit with a bit of work and custom changes. System has a learning curve and can sometimes be finicky with validations, but overall a solid time tracking system once understood.

Pros

Plus level of Customer Support is great. We have a dedicated Support Representative for system changes and he is invaluable. There is a high level of customization within the platform. Strong technology and integration with other vendors.

Cons

Custom Change Requests outside of Replicon's normal features can quickly add up and become expensive. Customer Support while responsive can sometimes have a pretty heavy language barrier.

Filing a Time-sheet Made Easy - Thank you Replicon

Pros

Online support has never been so good. They will take to reach you after the support session to make sure everything is well and that you got the response and help you wanted. A very high customer service level where the support can be provided by phone and or chat, or email, well at-least from my last experience with Replicon.

Cons

none. this guys are devoted and will take all the time you need to assist you. I only wish the remote desktop utility can be visible for both parties and ensure a better guide through

it is a good software with a lot of founctions

it keeps the TIL Balance for staffs

Pros

it can created different time-sheet templates TIL and other leaves entitlement monitoring . Online and phone APP connection

Cons

you have to delete the previous time sheet in the system if there is current changes. it is not easy to use if you are a new user. the Leave Balance Report and the New Policy set up is not very clear. ( Not Straight forward)

Replicon

Although it needs a few tweak updates (report customization), it's a good time tracking system and offers great customer support.

Pros

A Lot of customizable reporting and features. Very good customer service, and available 24/7

Cons

Discontinued android tablet support without notice, company now has to invest in replacing 50+ tables to Apple ipads. Wish we would've received notice in advance to plan ahead of time.

Awesome time tracking software--perfect for our business!

Replicon has proven to be a super useful software for the company at which I work. With a number of employees who work out of the office (and some are out of the state!), Replicon allows for seamless time tracking and billing. It is quick and easy to see when someone has not submitted their time, and to track the billable and non billable hours of each of our instructors. I do sometimes feel as though...

Pros

Seamless billing Good customer service

Cons

Don't always feel like I'm using the program to its full potential Lots of options, not always intuitive

We have used Replicon for several years. We have been very pleased with the quality of the product!

Pros

We like the ease of use the most. Our employees appreciate being able to record their time on the go with mobile app. Also, the software is so easy to use that we don't need to spend a lot of time training employees.

Cons

We would love to be able to customize the user's timesheets more. We have some unique requirements that we have not been able to incorporate in the product.

Awesome!

Pros

Ability to book time against specific projects and run reports

Cons

Can't really think of anything! It's all good!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad you find Replicon's solution extremely robust and agile. It is something we have worked hard on, and we are pleased our efforts resonated with you. We will work hard to ensure you continue to enjoy the same quality of service as you always have.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.