Replicon

Billable time tracking and project cost management

Replicon Reviews - Page 6

Replicon

Although it needs a few tweak updates (report customization), it's a good time tracking system and offers great customer support.

Pros

A Lot of customizable reporting and features. Very good customer service, and available 24/7

Cons

Discontinued android tablet support without notice, company now has to invest in replacing 50+ tables to Apple ipads. Wish we would've received notice in advance to plan ahead of time.

Awesome time tracking software--perfect for our business!

Replicon has proven to be a super useful software for the company at which I work. With a number of employees who work out of the office (and some are out of the state!), Replicon allows for seamless time tracking and billing. It is quick and easy to see when someone has not submitted their time, and to track the billable and non billable hours of each of our instructors. I do sometimes feel as though...

Pros

Seamless billing Good customer service

Cons

Don't always feel like I'm using the program to its full potential Lots of options, not always intuitive

We have used Replicon for several years. We have been very pleased with the quality of the product!

Pros

We like the ease of use the most. Our employees appreciate being able to record their time on the go with mobile app. Also, the software is so easy to use that we don't need to spend a lot of time training employees.

Cons

We would love to be able to customize the user's timesheets more. We have some unique requirements that we have not been able to incorporate in the product.

Holiday Entries

Maintaining accurate records that will meet government requirements.

Pros

Report access is most helpful. The number of report combinations are good for answering questions that we may have in reference to our employees.

Cons

Set up is sometimes confusing, but overall Replicon customer support has been helpful in navigating.

Replicon

Using Replicon has saved us hundreds of manhours in recording time and invoicing Clients. It is probably the most cost effective software that we use.

Pros

The software is very easy to use as Replicon have set the system to match our needs exactly. Most of our work is on a time charge basis and we therefore need to allocate times against Projects and Clients. We can now pull down reports for any number of Clients showing time recorded against their Projects. We attach the Time Reports against invoices and also use the system for tracking labour. We use if from PCs, Laptops, Tablets and Mobile Phones. Entering data is very easy indeed.

Cons

There are no negatives in using the system from our perspective.

Replicon is fast and easy

Very responsive to issues.

Pros

Replicon keeps track of accumulated hours and requested leaves of absence days so I don't have to. Easy to see whether to approve a request or not.

Cons

Some confusion on future requests whether the employee actually will have enough hours to use in the request or not.

Why I switched from Replicon to Costpoint

Good.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality for time, expenses and time off tracking.

Cons

Integration doesn't work well. We tried to use the QuickBooks integration, but every time a project manager made a slight change in a project or task title or definition, it would cause duplicate entries in QuickBooks. In addition, we have grown and needed to move from QuickBooks to a more widely accepted accounting package, and we chose Deltek Costpoint, which includes it's own time and expense module. Therefore, we have reduced our Replicon seats to the minimum you would allow us, to maintain our data for historical purposes.

Recommend Replicon

Faster management approval of timesheets and better project salary spending.

Pros

Being able to see project balances daily is extremely helpful. Also love the ease of electronic approvals.

Cons

Book Time off is more complicated than it should be. And the minimum hours for employees doesn't work for our part-timers who all have different schedules.

Project accountant

Pros

basic ease of use....some things are a little tricky, but overall it's pretty easy to use

Cons

running reports using different templates. It's difficult if you need data from a bunch of different templates. Sometimes having to run multiple reports are not effective. Replicon Gen2 reporting was a lot better for running reports

Great experience with support team from preplanning through post-migration questions.

Pros

We have used Replicon for many years. Just migrated to Gen3. Very User friendly, easy reporting, great support team with the ability to create customized reports. Great value for the price.

Cons

We were previously on the Gen2 platform and had a few needs that were not met. However, the upgrade to Gen 3 solved all of our problems. No cons.

Thank you for the feedback Lisa.

Excellent product and excellent customer service.

Relatively inexpensive and reliable product. Easy to use and very beneficial in project management. Very flexible.

Pros

Overall flexibility in resource setup and project setup User friendly Great variety of reporting options Reliable Good price

Cons

The license cost increases significantly when the high volume of users is added. Therefore this product makes more sense for small busienes users.

Filing a Time-sheet Made Easy - Thank you Replicon

Pros

Online support has never been so good. They will take to reach you after the support session to make sure everything is well and that you got the response and help you wanted. A very high customer service level where the support can be provided by phone and or chat, or email, well at-least from my last experience with Replicon.

Cons

none. this guys are devoted and will take all the time you need to assist you. I only wish the remote desktop utility can be visible for both parties and ensure a better guide through

Awesome!

Pros

Ability to book time against specific projects and run reports

Cons

Can't really think of anything! It's all good!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad you find Replicon's solution extremely robust and agile. It is something we have worked hard on, and we are pleased our efforts resonated with you. We will work hard to ensure you continue to enjoy the same quality of service as you always have.

Very happy with this product and the support services team

Pros

Replicon is very easy to use for both managers and employees. We have had a great experience from start to finish with the product, client services team, and support team. The employees find it very easy to use and implementation was seamless. Any questions that I have had, have been quickly addressed in a very timely manner. I feel that the support team at Replicon really values it's customers. Highly recommend!!

Cons

I have not found anything that I like least. I had a few questions about functionality and they were quick to fix. The support team and client services team takes the feedback and helps to find the best solutions.

Efficient

I like that everything is done with one program. I can submit my time, overtime, sick time, vacation, and educational training. It makes it much smoother and convenient.

Pros

Customer service! The representative was very friendly and professional and I truly felt like he wanted to assist in whatever problem I was having. He guided me throughout the problem and how to get to the place I needed to be at in order to correct the problem or how to do the task I needed at the time. When we were chatting, he made sure I was satisfied before ending the Chat.

Cons

There really isn't anything I dislike, it was just the not knowing, or never having to have worked with this software. The more I use the program, the more I am liking it and am realizing how efficient it is.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We take pride in providing outstanding service to every client of ours, and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We will ensure that you continue to enjoy the same quality of service as you always have. Thank you once again for your valuable business.

Wonderful! Really easy to use for all of the staff.

Pros

We are able to custom the activities to fit our business needs. We offer a lot of benefits to all staff and this really help to implement those benefits. Really love the app.

Cons

I really can't pin point anything that I don't like about it. On the administrator side it's a lot to learn but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy.

Simple, streamlined and excellent customer service and support

Improved compliance and less confusion about vacation and sick accruals.

Pros

Simple interface and ease of training and use. The support team is extremely knowledgeable and the custom fields have been helpful for tracking milestone and expiration dates.

Cons

I can't think of many cons. Setting up a new user can be time consuming, but it's a necessary detail.

Replicon Webtimesheet

easy and excellent

Pros

We went through a WSDOT audit for our billing rates. It was fortunate for us to have this software since we started. Our client accept all data and the rules we have using the webtimesheet. The seamless process in the webtimesheet help us through the audit.

Cons

Need some flexibility in creating custom report

Easy to use. Easy to access & print reports of vacation / personal days for the year.

Easy to use, keep track of and Time Saving. Report generated instantly.

Pros

Easy to manage and keep track of vacation / personal days of our staff in the office and at various sites.

Cons

At present if staff go over their allocated vacation/personal days, a report cannot be printed to show the extra days they have used. Maybe an alert sent to their supervisor?

The software is easy to use.

The program is easy to use for both the user and the administrators. It has a lot of functions/reporting options.

Pros

The program is easy to use. It offers a lot of functions and numerous reports that have been helpful in processing our payroll.

Cons

I don't like that you are limited on when you can access customer service. Recently you had to pay extra for that.

A Recommended App

Buy it. It's the best. I'm a CPA and have seen many apps this one is the best I've encountered.

Pros

It's very accessible and easy to use from anywhere. Global policies are easy to set. The customer service is superb.

Cons

You need to be aware the updates that affect your change in fiscal years. You are notified by Replicon, so be on the lookout for it.

Pleased with the product

Overall I am pleased with Replicon it's easy to use and manage also excellent customer service!

Pros

Easy to use and user friendly has different customizing options

Cons

Reports are not very accurate also would love to see budget vs actual hours or $

I thought I had a problem adding new users to projects - but I actually had a problem with my report settings.

The Replicon support team is ALWAYS pleasant, patient and amazing.

Pros

It is very flexible and the support team is very patient and amazing. The product is very thorough - and there are many aspects that we do not use.

Cons

There are a lot of new things to learn - which is a good thing actually. There are times that I wish I had an actual users manual.

Review by a Software Development Company

Pros

We use the time/task management and reporting functionality for government reporting. We also use the time management for tracking hourly employee data for payroll purposes. Simplicity what we like most about Replicon.

Cons

Replicon was already implemented when I started with the company.

Tracking PTO with Replicon

Fully meets our needs with tracking PTO and so easy to use for the Admin and the Users

Pros

All of our employee's are salary and we just needed to track everyone's PTO earned and taken. Replicon is very simple and easy to use for both the admin and the users. I think the most favorite feature of Replicon is the PTO accrual rules. After the employee is here after so many years they earn more PTO each year and the accrual rule automatically updates the employees additional PTO earned and adjusts the accrual of weekly PTO accordingly.

Cons

I am not sure if there is something with Replicon and I do not like - it meets all of our needs and is very easy to use. The transition into Replicon was super easy with no issues at all.