Replicon Logo

Replicon

Billable time tracking and project cost management

Replicon Reviews - Page 7

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Replicon-Save time

Pros

The software is great, I have no issues with it, I like the collaboration tools and the integration with other important software, the prevention of redundancy and the UI. It has all the tools needed for such software. Has a wide variety 3rd party software. Easy to use , no need for training.

Cons

reorientating between billable and unbillable integration is important and needs to be more in-depth with some reporting.

Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees

Replicon Webtimesheet

easy and excellent

Pros

We went through a WSDOT audit for our billing rates. It was fortunate for us to have this software since we started. Our client accept all data and the rules we have using the webtimesheet. The seamless process in the webtimesheet help us through the audit.

Cons

Need some flexibility in creating custom report

JL

Jayshree L.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Easy to use. Easy to access & print reports of vacation / personal days for the year.

Easy to use, keep track of and Time Saving. Report generated instantly.

Pros

Easy to manage and keep track of vacation / personal days of our staff in the office and at various sites.

Cons

At present if staff go over their allocated vacation/personal days, a report cannot be printed to show the extra days they have used. Maybe an alert sent to their supervisor?

JP

Jeanie P.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

The software is easy to use.

The program is easy to use for both the user and the administrators. It has a lot of functions/reporting options.

Pros

The program is easy to use. It offers a lot of functions and numerous reports that have been helpful in processing our payroll.

Cons

I don't like that you are limited on when you can access customer service. Recently you had to pay extra for that.

RB

Rick B.

Philanthropy, 1-10 employees

A Recommended App

Buy it. It's the best. I'm a CPA and have seen many apps this one is the best I've encountered.

Pros

It's very accessible and easy to use from anywhere. Global policies are easy to set. The customer service is superb.

Cons

You need to be aware the updates that affect your change in fiscal years. You are notified by Replicon, so be on the lookout for it.

KD

Kris D.

11-50 employees

I thought I had a problem adding new users to projects - but I actually had a problem with my report settings.

The Replicon support team is ALWAYS pleasant, patient and amazing.

Pros

It is very flexible and the support team is very patient and amazing. The product is very thorough - and there are many aspects that we do not use.

Cons

There are a lot of new things to learn - which is a good thing actually. There are times that I wish I had an actual users manual.

RS

Rachel S.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Tracking PTO with Replicon

Fully meets our needs with tracking PTO and so easy to use for the Admin and the Users

Pros

All of our employee's are salary and we just needed to track everyone's PTO earned and taken. Replicon is very simple and easy to use for both the admin and the users. I think the most favorite feature of Replicon is the PTO accrual rules. After the employee is here after so many years they earn more PTO each year and the accrual rule automatically updates the employees additional PTO earned and adjusts the accrual of weekly PTO accordingly.

Cons

I am not sure if there is something with Replicon and I do not like - it meets all of our needs and is very easy to use. The transition into Replicon was super easy with no issues at all.

EC

Eunice C.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Great Product

Pros

Excellent customer service. There is always someone willing to help you, and they will actually followup on their help. Never had a company that will actually do that for you.

Cons

Some of its functions still need some tweaking, but they are willing to listen to feedback and I believe overall, the tweaks will be fixed.

Bd

Britton d.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Great Product

Pros

The Customer Support team is fabulous. Very friendly and professional.

Cons

Some flexibility concerns. Very hard to personalize some of the functionality.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We are thrilled to hear that we were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. Our product is known for being user friendly, and we would welcome the opportunity to work with you to ensure that. Please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can address your issue.

SM

Shveta M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

We implemented Replicon in Jan 2017 and have loved the product. Has App feature which everyone loved

Pros

Real time feature, easy import of time cards in payroll system, App feature is the biggest hit. Our employees love the flexibility of reporting time sheet and requesting time off through App. The management loves that they could easily approve their teams time sheet and time off in a single click using App.

Cons

None as such. We are happy with Replicon product and customer service. We do have to buy additional licenses quite often as the organization is growing.

MV

Marcella V.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 1,001-5,000 employees

The best system in my 20+ years with our company

It is the best system that I have worked with in my 20+ years with our company

Pros

Reports for the managers, and tracking for the employees

Cons

Nothing at all....it is overall an amazing system

AB

Angela B.

E-Learning, self-employed

Replicon review

For many of the issues I have experienced, the employees have been more than helpful and friendly in proving support to the capacities they are able to do so.

Pros

It is easy to use for the most part. I like the accessibility of being able to clock in and out when needed. The timesheet is easy to read.

Cons

Unable to edit common errors that occur such as when you double click when opening che computer or using the app. It can be difficult to log on every time just to simply check an email when there is a short amount of time to do so. I like to be able to keep the time and submit the hours without clocking in and out. I was able to get more accomplished before having to use replicon.

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you find our solution both accessible and user-friendly. Thanks as well for letting us know about potential areas of improvement - your feedback only helps us improve. Customer experience and satisfaction is our priority. As such, please feel free to contact us so we can understand how to make your experience even better!

NR

Nelly R.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Problem solved in minutes

excellent customer service

Pros

I was not able to see projects or tasks and he walk me through each step to get this solve. Great customer service and I got what I need it in my report.

Cons

I am new to this new system and I know it will take some time to get use to it but so far is just matter of time and patience.

NE

Nissa E.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Useful for software service company

Pros

It is easy to use, integrates well with payroll software, and is moderately priced.

Cons

When setting up a new employee, it is not clear which fields have to be set to which options so that the user can successfully see their timesheet and enter time.

TD

Tina D.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Replicon customer support is the best

Pros

Customer support always goes above and beyond to clear up any problems I have run into. Our management team always checks in to make sure the program is working to our needs.

Cons

The only thing that I would change about Replicon is to have currencies update automatically. No other changes necessary!

CB

Corey B.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Replicon for Software Company

Overall we have been very happy.

Pros

Once setup it is very easy to use. We have used Replicon for over 10 years successfully. The customer service at Replicon is top notch.

Cons

Some features that were available in the prior versions did not transfer over.

GB

Gloria B.

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

Outstanding time keeping app

Support is wonderful.

Pros

Ease of use, constant saving of the info is great. Nice that there is also a phone app for entering time on the go.

Cons

Inability to organize clients/projects on time sheet. New entries are added at the bottom; I can’t have a time sheet template that has all clients in alphabetical order.

Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees

I like using replicon and haven't had any trouble with the system. Its great for the use I need it

Ease of access in reporting my schedule for client billing purposes, ease of viewing my days off and calendar. Ease of reporting monthly expenses.

Pros

I like the organization of reporting days off. Having the ability to see my bank of days off and sort by type is very helpful in planning out my full year.

Cons

The expense section is a bit confusing at first but after completing expenses monthly I have gotten the hang of it. I guess it could be more user friendly but really no major cons to report.

JW

John W.

Information Services, 1-10 employees

A great time management system.

It has been great using Replicon. It was always right on target as far as tracking time of employees.

Pros

The daily timesheet format was most critical, since my clients are invoiced on an hourly basis.

Cons

There was really nothing that I did not like about the software.

DS

Dipti S.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Pointel Review

It has been a pleasure working with Replicon Support Team. Everyone is very helpful and knowlegable.

Pros

It is very user friendly. Running different types of reports help us keep track of the hours on each project.

Cons

We are not able to use the Invoicing feature .

SR

Sharon R.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Captures our client data in any easy to extract format

Very helpful when setting up the system and customer support is still great two years on

Pros

Replicon is user friendly for our consultants and equally easy to extract data for our client invoicing

Cons

Unable to set our holiday calendar in days rather than hours

CH

Carlos H.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Good platform with wonderful customer service.

Pros

Customer service goes above and beyond to solve issues. Friendly interface. Ease of use for administrator and end user.

Cons

Integration manager usually presents errors when transferring information. It is somewhat limited in features and functionality. It is not easy to set up customized reports.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Good Software

Good, client support is amazing, almost irritatingly good.

Pros

The software is very adaptable to suit our needs. Very Quick and Easy.

Cons

The way the product is costed, and how it is charged. Increasing the number of employees took longer than expected and adding extra modules comes at reasonably high cost.

Pretty useful tool on cloud for serving our activity and time capture needs

We are able to track time spent by associated on activities they perform.

Pros

Ease of use Ease of customization Plenty of out-of-box reports Not too expensive for the features it comes with.

Cons

Only thing i don't like about this software is its inability to select multiple values(checkbox option) for a field.

Accounting, 10,001+ employees

Good online project management platfom

I am okay with what its offers like reporting section that is amazing

Pros

Replicon stand for online project management that has cool interface. you can manage many projects at the same time and you can as well plan and execute tasks wwith your team

Cons

Lack of some features to proper manage and makee powerful report