Replicon

Billable time tracking and project cost management

Replicon Reviews - Page 7

Great Product

Pros

Excellent customer service. There is always someone willing to help you, and they will actually followup on their help. Never had a company that will actually do that for you.

Cons

Some of its functions still need some tweaking, but they are willing to listen to feedback and I believe overall, the tweaks will be fixed.

Replicon best time & Attendance tool

It does fulfill all our need to manage our workforce.

Pros

It is user friendly.Navigation is very easy . Great tool for Time & attendance management , Expense claim process and Recording holiday balance. Easy to generate all types of reports

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about this Replicon software.

We rely on Replicon for capturing employee hours, tasks, and customers.

Accurate time tracking and important task and customer data tracking.

Pros

Ease of use on all devices. The mobile app is especially important. The users are able to record their work on the go on any device.

Cons

Not being able to customize the application for a couple of our specific needs without upgrading or expensive customization costs.

We implemented Replicon in Jan 2017 and have loved the product. Has App feature which everyone loved

Pros

Real time feature, easy import of time cards in payroll system, App feature is the biggest hit. Our employees love the flexibility of reporting time sheet and requesting time off through App. The management loves that they could easily approve their teams time sheet and time off in a single click using App.

Cons

None as such. We are happy with Replicon product and customer service. We do have to buy additional licenses quite often as the organization is growing.

Problem solved in minutes

excellent customer service

Pros

I was not able to see projects or tasks and he walk me through each step to get this solve. Great customer service and I got what I need it in my report.

Cons

I am new to this new system and I know it will take some time to get use to it but so far is just matter of time and patience.

Replicon customer support is the best

Pros

Customer support always goes above and beyond to clear up any problems I have run into. Our management team always checks in to make sure the program is working to our needs.

Cons

The only thing that I would change about Replicon is to have currencies update automatically. No other changes necessary!

Great Support Team

Pros

The support team is always available to answer any questions or concerns. They always handle items with the utmost professionalism.

Cons

I dont have any negative feedback for this product. We have been users for over a year and are very satisfied.

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to learn that we were able to meet your requirements. Replicon takes pride in providing outstanding service to each and every client. Rest assured we will continue to provide the best service we can offer down the road.

Outstanding time keeping app

Support is wonderful.

Pros

Ease of use, constant saving of the info is great. Nice that there is also a phone app for entering time on the go.

Cons

Inability to organize clients/projects on time sheet. New entries are added at the bottom; I can’t have a time sheet template that has all clients in alphabetical order.

I like using replicon and haven't had any trouble with the system. Its great for the use I need it

Ease of access in reporting my schedule for client billing purposes, ease of viewing my days off and calendar. Ease of reporting monthly expenses.

Pros

I like the organization of reporting days off. Having the ability to see my bank of days off and sort by type is very helpful in planning out my full year.

Cons

The expense section is a bit confusing at first but after completing expenses monthly I have gotten the hang of it. I guess it could be more user friendly but really no major cons to report.

Good platform with wonderful customer service.

Pros

Customer service goes above and beyond to solve issues. Friendly interface. Ease of use for administrator and end user.

Cons

Integration manager usually presents errors when transferring information. It is somewhat limited in features and functionality. It is not easy to set up customized reports.

Great Product

Pros

The Customer Support team is fabulous. Very friendly and professional.

Cons

Some flexibility concerns. Very hard to personalize some of the functionality.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We are thrilled to hear that we were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. Our product is known for being user friendly, and we would welcome the opportunity to work with you to ensure that. Please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can address your issue.

Good Software

Good, client support is amazing, almost irritatingly good.

Pros

The software is very adaptable to suit our needs. Very Quick and Easy.

Cons

The way the product is costed, and how it is charged. Increasing the number of employees took longer than expected and adding extra modules comes at reasonably high cost.

Pretty useful tool on cloud for serving our activity and time capture needs

We are able to track time spent by associated on activities they perform.

Pros

Ease of use Ease of customization Plenty of out-of-box reports Not too expensive for the features it comes with.

Cons

Only thing i don't like about this software is its inability to select multiple values(checkbox option) for a field.

Great system which has helped organise our business

Pros

We can easily keep track of staff timekeeping/ absence and holiday all in one place. Before we were working off of various spreadsheets for everything!

Cons

The only con is not down to the software itself, it's down to the staff forgetting to clock in/ out of breaks or losing their QR codes!

Excellent cloud based timesheet product

First class productcwith real support

Pros

Operates in the Cloud and instantaneous tech support Permits us to operate in multiple locations just by using your smart phonr

Cons

Call the tech support - they will come on screen and set up your project reporting Implement electronic signature feature

The best system in my 20+ years with our company

It is the best system that I have worked with in my 20+ years with our company

Pros

Reports for the managers, and tracking for the employees

Cons

Nothing at all....it is overall an amazing system

Works very well for our needs (Construction workers on different job sites daily)

Only way to track construction workers on job sites

Pros

When employees punch in and out we see their GPS location proving they are on the correct job site, and they can take a before and after image of the work they did on the job site that day which is great for insurance purposes.

Cons

Sometimes the jobs or "activities" don't show up for some employees. This issue went on for the first year of use but has gotten much better in the passed few months.

Replicon review

For many of the issues I have experienced, the employees have been more than helpful and friendly in proving support to the capacities they are able to do so.

Pros

It is easy to use for the most part. I like the accessibility of being able to clock in and out when needed. The timesheet is easy to read.

Cons

Unable to edit common errors that occur such as when you double click when opening che computer or using the app. It can be difficult to log on every time just to simply check an email when there is a short amount of time to do so. I like to be able to keep the time and submit the hours without clocking in and out. I was able to get more accomplished before having to use replicon.

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you find our solution both accessible and user-friendly. Thanks as well for letting us know about potential areas of improvement - your feedback only helps us improve. Customer experience and satisfaction is our priority. As such, please feel free to contact us so we can understand how to make your experience even better!

Replicon Review

Great experience so far.

Pros

It has a lot of good features, but the ease of use for the system is great.

Cons

There's no calendar feature on the app. In order to view your co-workers days off.

Useful for software service company

Pros

It is easy to use, integrates well with payroll software, and is moderately priced.

Cons

When setting up a new employee, it is not clear which fields have to be set to which options so that the user can successfully see their timesheet and enter time.

Replicon for Software Company

Overall we have been very happy.

Pros

Once setup it is very easy to use. We have used Replicon for over 10 years successfully. The customer service at Replicon is top notch.

Cons

Some features that were available in the prior versions did not transfer over.

A great time management system.

It has been great using Replicon. It was always right on target as far as tracking time of employees.

Pros

The daily timesheet format was most critical, since my clients are invoiced on an hourly basis.

Cons

There was really nothing that I did not like about the software.

Pointel Review

It has been a pleasure working with Replicon Support Team. Everyone is very helpful and knowlegable.

Pros

It is very user friendly. Running different types of reports help us keep track of the hours on each project.

Cons

We are not able to use the Invoicing feature .

Captures our client data in any easy to extract format

Very helpful when setting up the system and customer support is still great two years on

Pros

Replicon is user friendly for our consultants and equally easy to extract data for our client invoicing

Cons

Unable to set our holiday calendar in days rather than hours

Replicon has worked with me to implement the system in our offices worldwide with great success.

Pros

Their customer service is great. They have taken the time to understand our business and develop solutions to meet our needs spanning multiple countries.

Cons

The reporting function is a little cumbersome. It is sometimes difficult to find the report fields we are needing.